You can't deny the superiority of the soyboy

You can't deny the superiority of the soyboy.

They are enlightened people, the next stage of evolution, the rest of us are primitive violent cavemen who have fallen behind.

They are the ultimate avatars of the christian faith. Adhering completely to the 10 commandements and abstaining from the seven deadly sins better than any of us.

We must learn to serve these superior ubermensch and follow their example as best as possible.

Please never post this guy again, when I see him I get panic attacks and when fully inhale my lungs start shaking. Literally shaking, user!

>When you finally eat enough soy to hit Spongebob mode

literally me

no way that is real human male body

Ah, the jeans no shirt look. A skinny boi’s one weakness. We can go around shirtless in shorts, but when we wear jeans and no shirt it ruins us. Not a good look for us skinny bois

his duck must be huge desu

I don't think anybody ever thought it was the guys on the left, and frankly there's lots of skinnyfats like that dude in the OP wearing MAGA hats

ahaha

>tfw i unironically look like soyboy but i still use soyboy as insult

It's true, and those beta fat asses can only be found on the internet!

I keep posting this picture of my abs on FB and the girls love it, but when I post it here these beta fatlards get triggered, then I just get mad and shoot them up on CS:GO because that's the only place these faggots hang out!

It's like some slenderman alien long clawed finger fuck

His arms are so thin, yet his hands are huge. Wtf

Mr Bean is that you?

Fucking hell, I thought I was skinny but this guy looks bloody horrific.

Broke: people call you a soyboy to cover up the fact they are soyboys.
Woke: people call you a soyboy because they are soyboys too, so they know first-hand that you are a piece of shit.

>those giant alpha hands
That ain’t no soyboy he’s been eating his onions

It beats being an obese fuck but goddamn dude, lift a weight or two.

Louie Theroux is a good man.

I once randomly met Theroux in a quiet suburb in North London. I had a chat with him. Nice fella.

If I had to choose (and I don't) I'd rather be tall than have abs.

>basically my body
what do?

what the fuck man?

Grey Alien - Human hybrids.

He can suffocate you by putting one hand on your face.

daily reminder that op's pic is what women want. super skinny is the way to go. ive never meet a buff guy with numbers like me and my skinny friends. working out is literally for fags.

t. pussy slayer

>right arm thicker than the left arm
He's a masturbator, so that's not exactly 100% Christian.
Also, soyboys are lazy, too lazy to fix themselves. I know because I am a soyboy myself.

>soyboys are lazy, too lazy to fix themselves. I know because I am a soyboy myself.
so too lazy to NOT put food in your mouth? dont fall for the exorcize jew user, thats just a gimmick to make loosing weight seem hard. just cut your intake to 600 calories a day and take vitamins. also take tums and drink water to get over hunger pains

me with the American flag

This guy actually has Marfan Syndrome. It's a genetic condition causing elongated arms, wrists, fingers and appendages. These people have poor eyesight, sunken chests and are tall and thin. It's also very difficult for these people to build any sense of muscle mass

t. Marfan

You forgot the exploding artery bit

Fucking hell. I'm a manlet (my parents are short), but I have pigeon chest, myopia, elongated wrists and really weird fingers, and can't build normal muscle mass. Thin as fuck too. Should I be worried?

Why would someone make this?

>THE SÖYBÖY IS THE EPITOME OF MASCULINITY

Christ he fucking looks like Joshua

You know what to do anons.

>His arms are so thin, yet his hands are huge. Wtf
Because he isn't supposed to have such little body mass. Look at the elbow joint. Look how wide his clavicles are. His frame is telling him how much he should be filled out but sadly he ignores it.

>This guy actually has Marfan Syndrome.
All of you faggots claim the same type of shit. It's not a syndrome - it's a severe lack of muscle. Nothing a healthy dose of iron and time won't fix.

Ahh Hahaha
And by "pussy slayer" you mean soy boy poisse

Autistic guy from DA called crystals1986, all his"art" has the same rather unique style.
He had a friend with Marfan Syndrome and made appearence in his drawings, once he died in 2015 he decided to suspend his account, but his works are still out there in the web
>Pic related is one olexample of his other's "works"

Abe Lincoln had Marfan syndrome.
Lost a good female friend to Marfans
Aortic distention, died during 3rd repair surgery. She was 26 yrs old.
Life expectancy of Marfans is sub 30

What are we seing in that picture? The ravages of AIDS? Or is that a meth addict?

my wife is the 75th woman ive banged. whats your score user?

Just malnourished. He'll be twice this in ten years.

fuck yes
I know this meme was paying off but shit look at how good it works

if this is you at least try to get a decent tan.