PETER SUTHERLAND IS DEAD

yfw a white hating philosemite marxist dies, not just before his dreams are realised, but during the growth of their most robust opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/cardinal-sarah-every-nation-has-a-right-to-distinguish-between-refugees-and-economic-migrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

S

Rest in pain.

Where will he get buried? I want to spend my next holidays to travel and personally shit on his grave.

rest in piss

S

RIP :(

Goodbye
Good Riddance
MAGA

ss

Holy Fuck
S

F

oh dear what a pity never mind

S

Trump curse is real.

S

the eu dont have a dream nor a high objetive to justify itself so the only way of surviving is destroying no building ,burn in hell to all those fucking asholes the worst generation of the eurpean history

S

I hope in the next life he fully understands all the suffering he has caused.

S

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA!!!

That guy was talking shit about Trump the other day.

Good riddance.

The only game of bingo anyone should play

S

Sauce?

My old secondary school was the same as his AND it's run by Jesuits

I don't think it's the Jesuits' fault (or if it is they never told me their secrets)

Absolutely.
I demand 'sutherland' burn in hell for his arrogance

but he wasn't Jewish, he was a strongly pro-life Catholic

Jesuits are the opponents. They run the masons, it's all connected against us. Look how the vatican shills for immigration.

S
Please tell me it was excruciatingly painful?

BURN IN HELL YOU CUNT.

This fucker was one of the biggest proponents of the Kalergi plan.

He does not deserve a burial, his corpse should be left to be eaten by rats.

FUCKING S.

Non competitive bingo, whenever one of them dies everyone wins!

The Vatican isn't just the Pope
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/10/24/cardinal-sarah-every-nation-has-a-right-to-distinguish-between-refugees-and-economic-migrants/
and different figures and groups of people in the Church have different opinions on most things.
There's a difference between established doctrine and the Vatican's current position on something. Like if you think Jesus wasn't the Son of God you're not much of a Catholic because it's central to the religion. Much the same if you're a doctor who performs abortions. #refugeeswelcome isn't the settled position of the Church, it's the opinion of the current pope, who will die at some stage and be replaced by someone else who might share that opinion or might have the opposite opinion.
It's the same as how the Church is leaning pretty hard against the death penalty these days but Antonin Scalia wasn't somehow failing in his Catholic duty by not helping to abolish it. It's only the current mood in the Vatican, not a central pillar of the faith. Many of the Church's early teachers and philosophers were completely in favour of capital punishment, most Church leaders think it isn't necessary now, but if you disagree it's fine.

(even if The West Wing portrayed President Martin Sheen as sinning by not commuting some guy's death sentence)

I have it on reasonably reliable authority that he had a stroke some months ago and was quite physically and cognitively impaired in the meantime.

They overplayed their hand. It's like going all in on a full house. Usually you will win that bet. Definitely not all of the time though. In their arrogance due to decades of straight victory, they told everybody their plans and ran into an age old problem. I.E. Everybody wants a white girlfriend but there are not nearly enough of those to go around. While arguing over who gets to divvy up the blonde cuties, the normal people figure out that the Jews run everything. ("Hey Mr. Jew!? How come you get first pick of the blonde cuties? You promised us first pick." Then the lights come on in their minds and they realize they were duped into surrender. Bad stuff happens after that.) Look for bans on free speech in any way possible. The loss of information control was (((their))) greatest slip up in the last 200 years.

Agreed. I just hate that fucker so bad lmao

Burn in Hell Paddy globalist shit

Noice.

These people have access to the best food, medical care, trainers and so on and they drop in their early 70s?

>He was non-executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs International (a registered UK broker-dealer, a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs) until June 2015
>He served on the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group,[19] until May 2014 and is an Honorary Chairman of the Trilateral Commission (2010 -), he was Chairman of the Trilateral Commission (Europe) (2001–10)

Rest in Piss

S

Piece of utter shit.

neither is Wesley Clark who also has an EU flag. don't bother, it's a leafpost

Take a look at him and tell me he's not a kike. Just fucking look at his head shape, nose, eyes, and lips.

>wesley clark
>not jewish
He quite literally is jewish.

Juncker next

S