US Citizen Hoop Jumping

Why should i, a white Englishman need to qualify to be an American citizen? Didn't my people found the fucking country?

Can't wait for you "Born in the USA" fags to tell me I gotta go through the same process as everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_before_the_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to go back like everyone else.

Fuck off.
We're full.

No, I should have every right to be there. Probably even more of a right than you (if you're one of those fucking Spanish / German descendants.)

Why don't you make some fucking room for me!

My wife emigrated from Canada, it took about 6-8 months and around 2k USD to complete the process. It was fairly painless as she is white and educated and the process redpilled her on illegals/H1 niggers skipping the line which was a nice side effect.

Yes and then we fought a fucking war that you lost to break away from you. Fuck off limey, you have to go through the same process as everyone else and even then, I'd prefer you did. I don't need some faggot who doesn't understand the country to move here and attempt to gain voting rights.

Why can't the Turks qualify to be a citizen in England? They have history all over Europe, why should they have to jump through a bunch of special hoops to join your nation?

Your response to this is the same as ours to everyone else.

>I'd prefer you didn't*

>Can't wait for you "Born in the USA" fags to tell me I gotta go through the same process as everyone else.
Yes, you do need to go through the same process like everybody else.

Spanish and this my continent.
Califas/Pueblo/Texas colonist north of the border got to stay, you and the Indioniggers have to go. Should have came here before the 18th century like your "brothers".

Why do you want to move here?

You do faggot. We don't what all the god damn packies and muzzies that make up the better part of fyour country to come here for free. Because, they are also British, and thus by your logic she should just be let into the country.

only jews can have free pass in america the founder of the nation can fuck off

>My Wife
Oh so she took the easy way in.

I'm not on about tricking some dumb cunt into marrying me so i can get in. I by default should be allowed in without having to do that.

"we fought a fucking war"
^ Found a "born in the USA", must be nice drawing a good hand and criticising me you privileged fuck. Again, you're probably some German cunt anyway, YOU NEED TO GO BACK, NOT ME!

^ Spanish, makes complete sense for your attack towards me, congrats on infesting and taking over.

little spoilt babby.

Basically everyone single one of my close friends lives in the US, due to work schedules it is really difficult to actually stay in contact. And I just want to be nearer so I can actually hangout with them. I know it seems like a shit reason but they are my only friends.

I didn't say British, I said White English.

EEEEEEEE

EEEEEEE

change your name to a jewish one and see how easy it is

Look another chav that didn't even graduate highschool.

Come back when you have a college degree in a relevant field.

>YOU NEED TO GO BACK, NOT ME!
You're descended from the fucks who were too scared to come over back in the day I.E. trash. You don't belong here and you aren't welcome.

Legit question - Brit here that is completing his medicine programme soon, and want to do Residency within the US.

Will people be friendly, or will I catch a lot of shit over the fact that im British?

Cause we beat you faggots and we get to pick the rules

The fact remains that you'll never move to the United States, enjoy living in the Caliphate. :)

sage

Fuck off Monarchist Serf.

>I by default should be allowed in without having to do that.
Why though?

european dont rule in america stay out,we dont want you here we have more than low iq slaves

Nice one. We need to follow Anglins propaganda strategy to blame every problem on kikes, regardless of source of that problem. This is quickest way to a race war.

Fuck off, we're full.

Nobody wants a pretentious British redcoat leftist prick as a neighbor, we already got rid of Piers Morgan

Those Central Americans aren't my "brothers" they're animals and we punish them more than whites ever could.

>see customs and border patrol

(((Anglin))) is super smart. I wish we could fill Congress with ecelebs like him.

yanks are right on this one, you do need to take the same route as everyone else. Some Americans are also white but that doesn't mean we want every 56% cali-nigger running here for gibs

Maybe your people shouldn't have had such a hard dick over France, then you wouldn't have taxed America so much and we would still be a part of the common wealth

Americans in general like Brits.
You may get some burger-flavored bants but all said we still like our dad.

We like the entire anglo-sphere, including Canadians.

I have an honours degree in Software Engineering and currently 3 years actual work experience. Is that STEM enough for you? Or does your grace demand as masters to step foot on your precious soil!

Skin colour please?

Did you personally qualify to be an American? Or did you just get lucky with birth? please be honest?.

Ancestry, shared values, a link history, a "special relationship", etc.

How am i leftist?

You claim to like us, but you demand we go through the same process as 3 billion fucking poo in loo, spic and chink. Enjoy getting overrun.

You’re not British, muhammad. Stay in the UK because our anti terror units actually work

Why would anyone run to the UK for gibs? You fags earn $15k less than the average American while your cost of living, including clothes, transportation, food among others are about the same price or higher than in the USA. British nurses and doctors can't wait to get the fuck out of your country. How the fuck has your society not collapsed yet?

I'm actually an Australian expat who earned his citizenship as a true goy in the U.S. Army. :)

you lost your privileges when you lost the war, fight us if you want back in lilly picker

Thinking like that will make Australia require you to be a criminal to go to it again.

Which would admittedly be an improvement but still.

you shouldnt its a fucking joke, we should have conquered the world eith nuclear weapons after ww2 and killed everyone different than us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler

I'm white as fuck.
>>Ancestry, shared values, a link history, a "special relationship", etc.
>Some fuckwit descended from royal-bootlickers
>Even if your right wing guys are more left than our leftists, fuck off
>A history in which we fought a war to get rid of you fucks
>A special relationship that we get fuckall out of

No hoops for you, bong. Fuck off. We're full.

>anti-terror units actually work
Where are your towers again? Did you re-location them near the Boston marathon?

An you're honesty happy that due to birth location you had to risk your life just to live where you wanted?

See, there was a difference of opinion among your people whether to stay subject to the King. The ones who didn’t want that threw out the ones who did, and they founded the country. You’re descended from the other ones. You’re welcome to visit, but if you want to switch teams, get in line.

The whole premise in your original post that you're owed or entitled to something over an event that took place hundreds of years ago.that you had nothing to do with.

No different than today's blacks continuing to ride the slavery train and today's Jews still trying to hop on a train to Auschwitz.

That's leftist think.

notice how I specify California, because of the rampant "not my president" faggotry which is only set to intensify over the next three years

How did you get in to the US military? did you already have a green card?

>lol dude fuck borders and shit right?
This is why Muslims are flooding your country, you will bring those same issues with you. You are not welcome.

You only say this shit because you went full on autistic with your military. Fight me for your citizenship, don't hide behind your army.

i already have my citizenship, remember, you're the one bitching about yours
are you a bot?

For what its worth, I'd happily accept more whites. We need all we can get. Anyone telling you otherwise is a spic or a 56%er

You're right, California would be the first state to collapse. 1/3 of all welfare usage is in that abyss. Reagan made a huge mistake in granting the illegal scum amnesty, I hope Trump learns from that mistake.

You fought as a pawn of France in a larger war. If i'm a "royal-bootlicker" you're a fucking frog-licker.

You want to invite whites in who will actively vote for policies that will end up making things worse and invite more shitskins in.

That still doesn't justify why you should get to waltz right in. Fuck off, we're full.

They're already coming and you can't so shit to stop it you fucking mouth breather.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

The RAISE act might pass in 2019, OP!

>The Raise Act is a replacement bill for the 1965 Immigration act which would cut immigration from 1 Million to Less than 500,000. It will make it harder for people from Africa, Asia and Latin America to come here so the system can be more in favor of Europeans and Anglos coming here. It would ease the strain of the working class meaning that a lot of jobs will be opened up for Americans unlike before. It could very well reverse the demographics to be more in favor of European Americans along with stuff like a Border Wall, E-Verify, The ending of DACA and the ending of Sanctuary Cities. It would also scrap the Diversity Visa Lottery entirely so less skilled people wouldn't have to come here so easily. The cutting of third world immigration overall could become beneficial to America's economy, by allowing in more Anglos and Europeans the GDP can easily grow more then it currently is.

>Sources:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

>Implying spics and blacks don't already do that

Fuck off mate, we need more Europeans here.

Make room then!

I don't want muslims, ONLY ANGLO!

If you want me to be historically accurate, shouldn't i just go over to the US and start a genocide of the people already there?

But I didn't demand such things.

That being said, there are laws have to apply to everyone equally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_before_the_law

Recognize your privilege in sharing a common language with us and come over if you want. We have plenty of access to guns and shit too.

Most Amerimutts enjoy the company of true Bongs. Pakis and Achmeds not so much.

Can I come with you lad

Lets get all the bitches

Fly to Mexico
Cross into U.S illegally
Move to a sanctuary city
Find an American bitch
Havr a few anchor mutts with her
Not so hard bong, millions of spics do this.

>dude they're already coming so let's make it worse lmao

Nigger, you can't keep them out of your home, why would I think you'd help coming over here?

Read this, it might pass next year.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

The Upper Peninsula is filled with Finns and Irishmen.

Slide post, you Faggots.

My train of thought is the fucking jews/germans/spanish/blacks/etc who got a free ticket into your country in the 1800/1900s are the ones who put this restriction on us in the first place.

And as a white Anglo, I should be freely allowed to move to white Anglo countries.

Read the link I sent you, It will be easier for Europeans to move here if that bill passes.

>And as a white Anglo, I should be freely allowed to move to white Anglo countries.
>I've let my country enact terrible, anti-white policies
>Let me come over and do the same to yours lol

No. Fuck off. We're full.

Plus, you're a bong. Who needs that?

I'm all for it as long as you dont come here and vote for the same things that have turned your island into a shithole.

We're already shitty enough.

Yeah I am, and you said "fight us", so i'd like to fight you for yours. If you win you can have everything I own and i'll an hero after the fight.

^ This is what i literally think about anyone who disagrees with me in this thread. Thanks for the support.

Sorry i meant "You" as in all Americans. If you want the law on citizenship to apply equally, shouldn't people born in the US also have to apply? Would that not be more equal?

This, I just don't a weak-willed, entitled limey fuck wouldn't do it anyway.
>Oi mate I love it here, but how about an NHS?
>Oi wouldn't it be better to have more Muslims? Can't even get a good kabob!

The fact that you seem to not believe in borders should automatically disqualify you as being able to come to America.

My point is I shouldn't have to do what you're asking. It should be a right for me.

Well if you want to turn down whites go ahead.

You're white, come on over, and do us a favor and don't vote at all, like the rest of these "redpilled" fags should do.

Beat it Keith, we don't need any more Inselaffen on our continent!

Oh, and fuck rights.

fuck you negro. technically im part british since your fag fathers founded my nation and you owe me and my family nearly 200 years of gibs. pay up faggot.

>It should be a right for me.
No, it shouldn't. That makes zero fucking sense.

>It should be a right for me.

Don't be such an entitled nigger. It's their country.

My ancestors killed for our right to tell you assholes to fuck off, so fuck off, k?

Just read it now, i've seen this before. I just doubt this every passing or some bullshit because its linked to Trump, like "Reee drumpf is trying to pass a law, must stop at all costs" sort of thing.

But does it say anywhere in the actual act how it will be easier?

>anti-white policies
sorry, but aren't you the ones who aren't letting me in with YOUR anti-white policies?

Blame George

Come on now. You know that there is separate law for natural born people here, but you're trying to appeal to an extreme to try and salvage your point, but it won't work.

Why do you brits think that you are entitled to fast-track immigration to the US?
Maybe if you didn't try so hard to control and tax us in the beginning, then we wouldn't have had to have a big fight with you guys. We'd still be a part of the crown, and we would have had a mighty anglosphere but you had to ruin it for everybody.

THIS

I just want to live there and be near my friends, If i did vote, i'd vote for whatever they wanted.

>RAISE ACT
you mean this year right? it can't come soon enough.

See: That's what I'm worried about. And since you don't seem to acknowledge borders, I thinks it's safe to say you would push for that shit and more. You are not welcome and if you come here, should be killed.

Then go through the immigration process like everyone else.

>Didn't my people found the fucking country?
No they founded the colonies. Just put up with the bullshit and get your ass over here. We need all the white people we can get.

I still have some faith it will get passed, It will especially block out pajeets and chinks. Ignore the people shittalking, They're likely spics upset about the country becoming whiter.

I hope it's that early.

What trades or skills do you have that would make you a valuable citizen?

Being white doesn't count as there are millions of white leftist enablers already in this country I wish we could deport or outright hang

Ok, hurry up and get here quick.
We need more whites joining us in complaining about niggers and jews.

I don't give a fuck about you or your friends.
>i'd vote for whatever they wanted
Yeah, no, fuck off.

Aren't you a "country of immigrants", didn't you almost give 11 million illegal immigrants permanent citizenship ( Hillary vs Trump )?

I do believe in strong borders, but we're the same people. We are Anglo.

They're dying out, most whites are conservative. Plus European liberals wouldn't leave their countries because Trump is president and they view him as racist.

Sorry Muhammad but we have a Muslim ban now, your kind is not welcome

>accepting whites would make America less white

It's not like WE wanted to be citizens of your Empire so why should you be a part of ours?