Just how accurate is this?

Just how accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

myswordisunbelievablydull.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/guide-to-cute-girls-going-cute-things.jpg
youtu.be/_rRGtsyWWX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoever did this removed parts of the image when selecting with the magic wand tool.

myswordisunbelievablydull.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/guide-to-cute-girls-going-cute-things.jpg

It's not.
I'm triggered and this will spread false information.
Most of these shows are not CGDCT at all. They dhould have used the word "moe" or "bishoujo" instead.

Stop calling tv anime "arthouse" by definition tv anime can NOT be arthouse.

Why you fags hate women then watch shit like this

It was made by D*gibro. That makes it automatically invalid as far as I'm concerned.

Digibro is a pretentious faggot.

Wheres Higurashi?

>cute girls do grisly murder!
Has digital even watched/read higurashi? It seems like the kind of thing he'd hate

Is this a list of shitty anime?

Why people waste time on stupid crap like this?

Who the fuck takes the time to make something like this
>Cute Girls Do Arthouse
How embarrassing.

>cute girls in space
>no Bodacious Space Pirates
Into the trash it goes

youtu.be/_rRGtsyWWX0
Very

Just finished listening to this
>here's a way to think about the cute girls genre-chart
I'm missing the part where he explains the significance of coming up with these at times rather arbitrary distinctions.
I guess it could help people identify more precisely which of these sub-genres appeal to them the most and find more works in that genre, but I think the medium of a list in which every show can only be part of one category is very limiting. It'd be better as a database with every show being marked by how much it could be considered part of every one of those genres.

>Idle shows no Aikatsu, or PriPara, only mainstream shit for weeb who devote their life to shitty pop stars
>Joshiraku in "After-School Clubs"
>No Koihime Musou in Fanservice Adventure

Considering Digibro didn't watch half of the shows who are in this list I can't cry too much about it, like always he try to talk about things he don't know much about

What the fuck is that choice in background color and what the fuck is the point of the underline beneath each header

Although the MC was gay in Mikagura, it was not a gay show at all

>Alien 9, Keijo and Symphogear are "cute girls doing things" shows

Not completely true.

So long as it's made with a low budget and aimed at a niche public while holding serious subject discussed from a different perspective from the usual it would fit all the criteria.

Of course, few anime could do this, if any, but it doesn't mean the mere fact it is an anime would mean it can't do it.

Many of those aren't CGDCT at all. Who in their right minds would put Sengoku Otome in a recommendation chart?

If you are on television it means you have at some level a producer meaning that you are not independently produced so it cannot be arthouse.
Anime can be arthouse like She and her Cat but if it was made for tv it can't be.

The ones who think "Does it have cute girls in its main cast? Then, it's CGDCT!". I mean, You're Under Arrest as CGDCT?

Yeah seems off not having Aikatsu or Pripara in Idol Singing

That chart is full of shit and meaningless. The criteria is retarded as you're looking at a wide range of shows that just happen to feature female main characters.

>arthouse
>flip flappers

Stay mad.

So... you don't think FF is arthouse and yet you're calling them mad even though their post encompass yours? You're not making much sense.

The irony of your post is staggering.

Joshiraku's placement is a big mistake.
Though it doesn't fit anywhere else either, unless you make a category called "Cute Women in their Mid 20s laying surreal bantz on each other during breaks at work and then going sightseeing at weekends".

Why do they blush when they have done so much sex ?

he typically doesn't like shit, so...

kimocchi~
sega this thread

If you haven't seen more than 1/2 of the shows on that list you should not be posting.

I wouldn't quite mind Joshiraku under spastic insanity quite as much as I mind it being anywhere else

Maybe he just wanted to do that "cute girls doing x" naming scheme for the subcategories but he might as well drop the "doing cute things part" in the header if the chart covers other genres than slice of life.

His favorite anime is k-on though....

I don't understand why he didn't just title it "Cute girls anime" since that's usually what he calls this pseudo-genre anyways