Raildex

I find Kuroko's voice so extremely arousing.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/872
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/981
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/986
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/989
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/990
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/998
hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed

Same, friend. But she's, you know, old oats.

Any role that VA does with the same voice always makes me diamonds as soon as she starts talking. I don't think any female voice has ever done that to me other than her.

Same. Her voice is so unique. Too bad someone posted her VA once and I found out she's a 100 year old skeleton.

Agreed.

I agree with you user her voice makes me diamonds.

She's barely older than me. What the hell?

i always love it when Satomi and Rina works together
i think shes pretty hot

The fact that Satomi Arai has never done VA work in h-anime or eroge is an absolute crime.

Clearly a crime against humanity

What do people in this thread think of Where I belong ~Zutto~?

>AFA
Ever been there user?

Wyndine Uptown

Satomi Arai and Mayumi Shintani probably have the sexiest voices I've ever heard.

Fuck, did not mean to quote that post.

Shitty granny voice.

Sidenote: For me, it was Ai Orikasa.

Or at least, she was the shit back in the day. Voice alone could induce boner on occasion.
Even she's older now, unlike these people who keep saying Arai is old,.. clearly don't know what age really is but that's what happens to us humans I suppose.

Wow what a shit taste you got there

You can cuddle with Kanzaki or both Kuroko and Mikoto. What do you do?

nope y

I find her figure extremely arousing.

Kanzaki.

I pretty much knew you'd say that.

Delete this thread.

I was confused for a bit because I thought she was the same VA who literally died of the japanese cold. The one who played Cthugo in nyaruko.

Jesus F. Christ,
Raildex everyday on /a
(waste your energy to mobileposter scams)

I know you love Kuroko's dumb voicr better

Dub*

Daily reminder that I will never bang washboard tits.

You have no option. That's your misfortune.

maa maa oneesama

I really wish I could find that one comic of him hitting on the Tokiwadai dorm supervisor. She does match his stern big-breasted oneesama tastes

>JATCHIMENDESS
What did she meant by this?!

Touma please. Your misfortune means the exact opposite. You will fuck that washboard tits whether you want to or not.

Loved Kuroko so much that at some point my search for anime was based on that VA having a role. Got Sidonia. Not that bad.

Kuroko is genuinely on my most disliked characters list. And yes, I've read her novel and seen her scenes in he manga so my opinion is not based on just what Nagai did with her. I can't think of a single good thing to say about her

I can't wait to hear that sweet voice again

Is there anything nice anyone can say about Slut Queen?

I would find it more arousing if she took Touma's dick in her mouth.

She's a cutie.

You can treet her like an onahole

Almost a week (HO13 release),
None, of u guys, had a glimpse: >What is polka-dot cow panties Mariydi wearing?
shitty screenshots book on 2h/2chan/twitter??
Nyaa.se??
JPDL RAW download??

Check out Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~.
Same VA is female lead. Good show.

I just want more mariydi illustrations

I can't believe Misaka's dead

RIP in peace.

I wanna fuck salome

Only Mikoto

Do you wish for a new season?

Yes, if it would cause an influx of Mikoto fan arts.

Touma.
Run.

I come bearing a random selection of 2ch posts.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/872
The 3 MCs thing was unpopular. Kamachi learned his lesson and got rid of it.
That's why the Kamisato Faction isn't going to show up again.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/981
The first one I read was Volume 22.
I chose it because of the Worst cover and I was a little confused about what was going on.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/986
I started between OT 10 and 11, so I guess I've been reading it for almost 11 years?
I probably would have dropped it if not for Kamachi's obsession with trying new things.
I've liked pretty much everything that's happened in NT. My least favorite part was Russia.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/989
I started reading when NT began, so I prefer NT a fair bit.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/990
I started from Vol. 7 after watching the first season of the anime, so I have an odd attachment to the Roman Catholic Church and Amakusa characters from Vol. 7-11.
I like the setting or I guess the atmosphere from that part of the series the most.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/998
I watched Index anime season 1 on and off starting from episode 2, but didn't really get it and forgot about it.
I watched Railgun anime season 1 because people were saying it was better than Index. I couldn't really get into the JCs hanging out stuff, but I liked Kiyama-sensei, Frog Doc, Academy City's darkness, and how good a girl Kongou was in the final battle, so I started reading the Railgun manga from Vol. 4 on.

I tried reading the Index LNs starting with NT1 and liked it.
I rewatched both seasons of the anime while reading the LNs from OT1 and finally realized Kamijou was hiding his amnesia. (I really thought he had recovered his memories with Imagine Breaker)
I take a day off work every time a new volume comes out and NT1 is still my favorite. After that, my favorites are NT12 and NT17.

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1490184517/999
I like how crazy everything has been since NT started, but (with the exception of NT4 and 9) I feel like HO(6+), ZW, and BS are better.

I also didn't really like Russia, although Vol. 20 was good.
Even setting aside that a lack of surprises is the easy path to popularity, I think I didn't like that the 3 MCs never met up.
I laughed when they did end up doing so once NT started.
But looking back, it was all pretty meaningless.

Wut.

>Nips didn't liked the 3 MCs format
>Nips didn't liked WW3
Shit taste as usual

It's such a distinctive voice.

I like her dub voice too.

No they actually enjoy the series more than anybody here and talk about the characters instead of strictly relying on new content being shoved down their mouths at a rapid pace for discussion to exist.

Falling for cherrypicked posts

How do you know that?
Show me their discussion

I don't actually know.

stupid but fun

This guy gets it

Kuroko a best

>Not Only My Railgun
ONE JOB

>The 3 MCs thing was unpopular. Kamachi learned his lesson and got rid of it.
That's why the Kamisato Faction isn't going to show up again.

I know it's bait, but it's impressive how one statement can have so many things wrong with it. Well played.

She is great when going into hysterics, she really throws her all into it without sounding awkward

I like it when she breaks down

In a non-canon crossover, yes.

>I feel like HO(6+), ZW, and BS are better.
I like this guy.

What was kamachi writting in Index when he was writing HO6+?

Mikoto a cutest

I think HO got started around the time OT ended and I remember catching up on Index between NT 9 and 10. HO had 8 volumes at the time, so he was probably writing NT 5/6

Birdway a best

HO6 came out between NT4 and 5.

More like Slutway

D I E

I feel this way more about Rina Satou.

Index is lucky to have two godtier VAs. Kuroko and Accel's

>Kuroko and Mikoto's
Fixed.

Her voice is kinda stupid but cute.

Look you can like Mikoto all you want, but her voice doesn't stand out like Kuroko and Accel's.

How big is Mikoto's harem? There is Kuroko, Etzali, Misaki, and a few unnamed Tokiwadai girls. Anyone else?

>Accel voice
>standing out
How many anime with male characters have you watched? 3? Because Okamoto sounds generic whenever he doesn't go full autistic screeching mode that puts Yuki Kaji to shame. And Satou is objectively god-tier VA with wide emotional range. She proved it once in Railgun S and she proved it thrice in Berseria.

Everyone could tell Kuroko's and Accel's VA did a good job. Heck they got all the awards.

>okamoto
>generic
I'm fucking laughing. I feel bad about getting baited

>Because Okamoto sounds generic

I'm sorry you have brain problems.

Othinus is only good as an onahole

Mikoto is just Misaki's side thing since she can't have her main dish

How about that chick from KLK? The band one i forget her name. It is close to hers but not quite.

Nonon
VA is Mayumi Shintani

Give it up. She bats for the other team.

Beako, on the other hand might be available, do kashira.

Nonon (why couldnt i remember this shit i am fucked up) Sounded like a fresher/younger version of Kuroko's VA. She did grow on me though, at first it was grandma sounding but i think i would love it now.

O N E E S A M A

JAJIMENTO DESU WA