Reminder that Jared Kushner is an orthodox Jew out to expose the nation of Israel

Reminder that Jared Kushner is an orthodox Jew out to expose the nation of Israel
Jared is /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/American-Politics/When-Netanyahu-slept-at-the-Kushners-and-other-media-tales-of-Trumps-Jewish-confidantes-481486
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242089/War-Jews-non-Jews-says-Kissinger.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel is the good guys though, its the western soros jews that are the problem. Even Kushner himself is friendly with Bibi and grew up very close to their family. This theory makes absolutely no sense.

He is orthodox meaning he opposes Israel which Bannon supports. Kushner is working to expose deep state Jewish corruption

>Kushner is working to expose deep state Jewish corruption
He might be working to take down the deep state but he's no enemy of Israel and no one should be. He and his family have very close ties to Israel which is a good thing.
jpost.com/American-Politics/When-Netanyahu-slept-at-the-Kushners-and-other-media-tales-of-Trumps-Jewish-confidantes-481486

no, Israel is a cancer amd should be destroyed. They bring nothing to America and serve no purpose aside from involving us in pointless wars. Israel is a dead weight

>trumpcucks arguing over which Jews are more based
topkek the absolute state of trump supporters on Sup Forums

Not all Jews are bad. Orthodox jews are amazing, based people and have a place in America

>Israel is a cancer amd should be destroyed.
You sound like either an /sg/ shill or a nazi larper shill aka shareblue. You fags keep trying to use the jews and israel as a wedge to divide and conquer the trump movement. You will fail though, I hope you know that this effort is wasted.

fuck off, jews are fine, its people trying to use trump allies as a divide and conquer tool that are the enemy.

Think of the movement first and trust Trump.

You sound like a Bannon shill. How much is Sloppy Steve paying you to attack Trumps Jewish family?

I fucking hate bannon you faggot, anyone who stands against Trump will fall. Including faggots like you that shill against his policies like his alliance with Israel. Look at Bannon, that is your future, shareblue.

Trump first and always.

You're a fucking douche tool

sounds like definition of controlled opposition

People like Kushner are the reason we hate Jews. What the fuck is up with these thread's? Second one I've seen today

> I hate Bannon
Then why attack Kushner and Jewish American Trump has repeatedly stated he loved?
Fuck off shill, tell you manager at Breitbart you failed

I never attacked Kushner you retard.

Steve Bannon is paying shills like to smear Kushner and divide and conquer. Know why R the Donald is so pro Israel? Steve Bannon.
Steve has co opted mods here as well

Go away you fucking paid shill. One day Trump will put you in prison.

Bannon was much more /ourguy/ than anyone else in Trump's cabinet. Now look at all of his closest advisers and tell me what (((they))) all have in common. Use your brain, dude. Trump has been compromised. Bannon is a douchebag only in it for himself at this point, but ideologically, he was mostly one of us. Now he's gone and we don't have shit except the all-too-easily-(((influenced))) Trump.

I'll even provide a citation, even if it is just the Daily Mail.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242089/War-Jews-non-Jews-says-Kissinger.html

Point to one post where I smeared Kushner in this thread. I love the guy and think he's the smartest man in the white house outside of Trump. Ultimately I trust Trump first and foremost, which is what you would do too if you werent a shill.

That right there is the easiest way of telling what you are. You don't agree with me in trusting trump, you are the shill.

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE.

MAGA FOREVER

TRUST TRUMP

You're going in the oven with the rest of them.

lmao Is this the new script? Go suck a shotgun, shill. You subtly go after Kushner, one of three Jewish people married to Trumps kids, and then deny it.
You are a paid Bannon shill here to divide us.
Also nice Reddit spacing, faggot. Prove you arent aren't a paid shill

I don't need to prove anything, you made the accusations and cannot provide proof. The burdon of proof lies with the accuser.

I SUPPORT TRUMP AND TRUST HIM OVER ANYONE.

Now fuck off shareblue.

Sure thing, Steve. We all believe you. Tell your boss you did a good job.

Tell me you trust trump one time. That's all you gotta do brockboi.

I dont have to do shit, you key board warrior for hire. You are a subversive traitor and a part of ghe Bannon operation.
I do trust Trump because unlike you I am a real American not some Pajeet banging away at a keyboard for 1/32 of a dollar per post.

>he wont say that he trusts trump
wew shill you got caught, thats something any trump supporter would say

Well now that you got outed how much is soros paying you to shit on trump?

I did say it, Steve. Why dont you go shill over at the Donald? Your lies have been found out

this. Orthodox Jews don't accept faggotry.

This thread again
>Israel is a cancer amd should be destroyed.
>You sound like either an /sg/ shill or a nazi larper shill aka shareblue.
You are right on time, my jewish friend.

How many times do I have to tell you that I hate Steve Bannon? He's a peice of shit that cost us Alabama by shilling against luthor strange. I always hated Bannon because he tried to take the power in the whitehouse. He's the deepstate as far as I'm concerned. I love Kushner and trust Trump, it's a shame you don't trust Trumps judgement when it comes to Israel though.

It's almost like you doubt his wisdom, why is that?

state of pol with this faggot trump supporters. Yey would literally suck him off.

fuck off yuropoor

Look at those dumb amerimutts!
>NOT ALL JEWS
Just neck yourselves, you utter retards. Good jew - dead jew.

Seriously, you have to go back.

higher income than average than yey cucks

Why do you hate them? Americans support you to fight "Russians" in Donbass.

> No really I hate Steve.
I bet that's what they told you to say. Nice Red.dit spacing btw. In the future don't do that when you are pretending to be from here if you want to shill effectivtwly, Steve

not after trump

gobble gobble gobble

Fuck off to 2ch, pidorashka.

>I always hated Bannon because he tried to take the power in the whitehouse.
Literally fake news MSM narrative. How more lame can you get Zio shill?

>i secretely love the man that cost the republicans a seat in the senate
you shills are pretty stupid

>MUH KIND OF JEWS ARE GOOD
>NO MUH KIND OF JEWS ARE GOOD
When will gook moot range ban all amerigoblins?

Oh look, you didn't Reddit space this time.Did Sloppy Steve correct that in the script already?

He did, he has been trying to influence the whitehouse for ages. That's how we ended up with roy fucking moore you dipshit. Stay out of US politics please.

You'll never hate steve bannon more than I do, though I'm sure you still hate him a lot because you're a liberal but I hate him because he's not trusting trumps judgement. Just like you don't trust trumps judgement.

>Stay out of US politics please.
Why? Afraid it would be bad infuence for Israel lobby?

Because you don't know what you're talking about.

> Le red.dot spacing
> Le I hate Bannon
> Le Trust Trump but gonna D &C
lmao get fucked

Do you know what you are talking about? Or you just have been given a text?

I've followed trump on here since 2016, im one of the orginals in /ptg/, I know more about Trump and support him more than you ever will

stay mad shareblue, trump will never stop winning

> Been here since 2016
Wew, a new fag and a paid shill. What a combo

Stay angry , Steve, you won't divide the Trump.base you paid shill

You wont divide the trump base by going against Israel.

Real Trump supporters support Trump first.

> Real Trump supporters work s
fot Steve Bannon
Lmao sure thing

Kushner is a dimwit who's about to go down for money laundering. If he's "Your Guy" you're going to need another one soon.

You wasting your time here. Better luck shilling on TD

Yeah....no.

>says the shill
Steve Bannon means literally nothing, If trump told me tomorrow we were going to war against Israel I would sign up. If Trump told me tomorrow Israel would become our closest ally I would be fine with it.

That's your problem, you hate Israel more than you trust Trump. You stink of a nazi larper shill or a soros bot.

>If trump told me tomorrow we were going to war against Israel I would sign up. If Trump told me tomorrow Israel would become our closest ally I would be fine with it.
Nice sheep and a zealot. Go back to TD please.

> More Reddit spacing
You will never be top shill unless you stop that.
How's the weather in Mumbai, anyway?

I wish he would fuck me

shareblue is so easy to out, you always ignore the content of the post and go straight to ad hominem when you get defeated in an argument.

The fact is that Trump knows what he's doing and trying to second guess him is folly. You will learn that like Hillary learned it.

MAGA

The first refuge of a shill is to accuse others. Why, you even used an ad hom before accusing others of doing it.
Nice try but no one here believes believes you

The fact is that Trump knows what he's doing and trying to second guess him is folly. You will learn that like Hillary learned it.

I don't browse 2ch. I understand why you are so angry at my flag, but why do you hate Americans?

fucking sick of you all
every day
there's a thread made by an american
"no, here is the reason why we can trust these jews!!!"

honestly why do you try and do this to us every day
fuck off and literally kill yourself

And that's why kikelord Bannon hates him.

Because its the truth, Kushner is based and many jews are good. We'll keep repeating it until you learn it, although with your sub 30 IQ im not sure its possible nazi larper shill.

> he copies part of a previous post then adds a sentence
Wow, Bannon sure did hire lazy shills

Oh shut the fuck up you fucking kike
Won't be on Earth much longer doing this

Nice try, Ahmed. But you have to go back to Pakistan and don't forget to take Sadiq with you.

You have trouble reading so I wanted to make sure you understood your fate for trying to go against Trump's judgement.

Literally arguing over which Jews are the best
The fucking state of you, Russian sub-human scum.

> whoops, he noticed
Nice recovery, Steve

Not going to make an argument for going against Trump's judgement or why you're second guessing his policy?

You pakis are no better than our Russian scum.

>When DRUMPFcucks are mere boot-licking stooges for jewish and 1% rich interests
M-M-MAGA, right?

Why would I argue with a paid shill?

>You pakis
You're an autistic fucking retard, and all of you slavs have abnormally-sub-human-looking skulls. How do you explain this? Go get drunk, take some Krokodil and cum inside your grandmother, you fucking lost, broken, utterly useless "white" race of dumb niggers.

That's right, you have no arguments. Thank you for admitting that.

Are you retarded? Because it is a kiked country, which supports Ukrainian kikes. Even more JewSA supported kike bolsheviks 100 years ago.

>be me
>tell Sup Forums to stop sucking the dicks of Jews
>be called Ahmed the paki

Sup Forums is dead

>Won't be on Earth much longer doing this

I'm pretty sure Jews thinking that some other Jews are nice people is NOT a root cause of antisemitism.

fuck off shill, we're mature enough to recoginize that jews aren't the problem, maybe its time for you to grow up as well?

I meant Americans, really.

>we're mature enough to recoginize that jews aren't the problem

I know Orthodox Jews. They are all for Jews and only Jews.

Am I literally the only sane one? What the fuck is wrong with you all?

>be called Ahmed the paki
>implying who called you that isn't a jewish shill

Can't wait until the UK uncucks itself and deport you shitskins back your shitholes. Only nobble British and some of smart Jews are allowed.

>UK uncucks itself
Never gonna happen. lmao

Guess you win, Steve. Better get back to that bottle of whiskey

And /ptg/ killed it. The 2016 election was fun, but it ended over a year ago and now all that's left is boomer cucks and shills from reddit spamming this board with "LE BASED JEW" shit, as if none of them know that no one on Sup Forums likes kikes of any variety, and we hate mudslimes just as much, but these reddit cucks try and make people pick one side over the other like faggots