Overlord

Soon.

Why do you guys like overlord so much?
I mean i have watched the first season and it was like 7/10
did something interesting happened in the LN after the first season or something? Give me some spoilers , but not the major ones

The majority of the interesting shit happens after the anime. Plus the LN has a lot more focus on characters that are not Momonga There's a whole volume that's just Sebas, his waifu, and some random human guy for instance.

The MC is a literal dark lord who wants to conquer the world instead of the typical shounen crap MC who only wants to form strong friendships that will last a lifetime.

What was the method to make gifs from pixiv animations? The link i found doesnt work.

Technically that's not true. He doesn't really want to conquer the world (it was a misconception by the guardians) and he does want to just hang out with his friends.

>Give me some spoilers
Get some grammar first, faggot.

Well best way would be "read the LN" if you have interest in it.
With a bit of google and skythewood, i am sure you will find all LNs up to the latest 11.

Who's the girl?

Pic related.

Wow So-Bin never fails to impress me.

Is there any possibility that S2 comes out this year?

I think Overlord is like 2hu if you leave the gameplay aside. There are a whole bunch of interesting characters and it's a lot of fun watching them interact with the world and each other.

So-Bin self-insert as papa bones.

Unlikely, maybe next year?

We have no date yet but atleast we have confirmation that its coming.

Is Peroroncino based on this guy?

Few things manage to be consistitently 7/10. Overlord is one of them. T

Nope.
Peroronchino's avatar is suppose to represent his fetishes.

The main cast is enjoyable to watch. Even Demiurge is a nice character when he is not full-edgelord and even when he is,
I still enjoy his antics.

That's Shalltear.

Peroroncino was no furry, just a lolicon who was also into necrophilia.

Also, considering that Overlord is heavily based on D&D, it's not weird to see that some character designs are based on D&D's characters.

This. The Nazarick characters are like caricatures but for some reason they are really fun.

>his fetishes.
Shalltear confirmed for furry bait.

Where the fuck is Sebas

Not relevant any more.

Except flying squirrel man skeleton is literally powered by memories of friendship and camaraderie.

>7/10
I have almost less than 10 shows rated at 7 or above

He's more Garuda than Pazuzu but honestly a birdman is a birdman so whatever.

Scratching tsuare's itch.

When

>edgelord
FUCKING TEEN

Did Peroronchino get the rights to make Nazarick licensed doujinshi back in Shadowrun?

Touch me Cz-sama.

Let's just say that the moment when Ainz reveals his existence to the world is a glorious one.

>Overlords get to ride, DK-Kuns get to walk

The picture is lying though, they are riding too, and their horses could murder their riders the second time.

>TFW Albedo hit-squad kills a Supreme Being
>TFW it's Luciā‹†fer
>Ainz makes her his queen
Buku and Yamaiko BTFO.

Soul Eaters are mid-tier undead. Considering that the Death Knights excel in defense, I doubt that they could kill each other easily.

What are the odds of another Ygdrassil guild appearing to fuck up Ainz's shit?

One death knight is actually riding a soul eater, i noticed.
Right behind Ainz's soul eater's head.

August

Soul Eaters can range from 100 to 150 on the danger ratings in the New World, while Desu Naitos are solid 100.

I think he means the movie.

Mid-tier could be anything from lvl 30 to 70.
Only things we know is that DK is level 35 and 100+ difficulty on adventurer's scale while Soul Eater is 100-150.

It would need to be another top 10 guild for it happen. One that had both WCIs, a large number of players and NPCs.

And even them it would just be an open war with no clear victors. They would likely reach an agreement and divide the world between them while the plot against each other and develop mass destruction weapons and spells.

Unless they're those Seraph bastards. Then Ainz would be fucked, because they were a huge guild, powerful and have holy magic, which half of Nazarick is weak against.

Rubedo could still wipe the floor with any of the full guilds any day, but they might have something to counter her.

>nail clipper

>hat-chan reported Ainz has 200 Death Knights and 300 Soul Eaters
>they think it's his actual army
>he actually has 500 SEs and total 500 of DKs/DWs
>they're junk in Nazarick forces
I can't wait for cardinals' reactions.

70 is clearly high-tier summon. Middle tier should cap at Dominion Authority's level.

Also, when was the DK's difficulty stated? I thought there was only one of them in recorded history and nobody fought against him aside from scrub mages.

And the threat level of the SE is derived from a tale where its featured.

That's not even his actual army. That's just what he has been making to not let the corpses that he has collected go to waste.

What's scarier it's that he only needs less than three months to pull out another 1000 mid tier undead army.

It was such a long wait, 9 friggin vols and it was glorious just like the vol after that one.

>>he actually has 500 SEs and total 500 of DKs/DWs
What? I am sure he has more mid-tier Undead, but Hat-chan was accurate when reporting the composition of his army.

And they already don't want to deal with him, since he is another "god".

DK and SE adventurer difficulty was stated in v10 intermission.

What the 3 SEs did to the beastmen kingdom is a bit removed from that, because high level AOE attackers are going to have an easy time bullying plebs.

Fuck off, retard.

I wonder what happens when Clearwater Scripture scouts report that he can summon fucking angels they've never seen before as bodyguards, and then when the Cardinals ID them as Cherubim Gatekeepers they collectively shit themselves.

His army during SPLAT was roughly 500 riders - 200 Death Knights and 300 Death Warriors.

There were "normal" skeletal horses too, that's what I am talking about.

>"normal" skeletal horses
Where does it say this?

I think they were all Soul Eaters.

Apparently Shalltear and Solution "play" wit each other all the time, how do you even fuck a shoggot?

She would surely mention that all/almost all horses were SE otherwise, instead of giving an aproximate number of 300, no?

She might have been too frightened to continue counting.

How will Demiurg react when he finds out about Albedo's hit-squad? Will he blame Ainz?

Nobody mentions anything other than Soul Eaters and Raeven says there are 500 of those.

>Sasuga Ainz-sama

That's all nice and dandy, but what about the doujins?

August 2018

Use a blender?

The first movie.

She is one of the people trained to take on threats more serious than those. She was in the team tasked with subduing the Calamity Dragon Lord. The clever cardinal said that it would be strange for her heart to break just because of that. And she is a professional.

Yeah, but Hat-chan contradicts him, and she has scrying magic instead of having to look across the field at an army.

There were 500 of them.

TEN THOUSAND YEARS

So instead of believing words of a highly-trained magic user with scrying magic you will believe words of a normal noble who never was in a fight himself and had to rely on his eyes to see an army of monsters whose sheer appearance frightened him? Okay.

I didn't read the LN but i want to know if "pandora actor" had any big role to play in it?
I don't know why but i loved him even more than Ains

>She is one of the people trained to take on threats more serious than those.

user, that army would obliterate the entire continent as it is. Even the current DLs (putting aside pre-player ones) would get demolished by those numbers.

He had a role to play in 2 parts that was kind of important plus one scene with his papa in volume 10. So I will say that he at least beats robot maid and undead glasses maid in being relevant to the story.

A few background roles until vol10, where he plays Momon in annexed E-Rantel.
Ainz also acknowledged PA as his son.

He is constantly mentioned for impersonating Ainz (he does so in volume 6, 7 and he starts doing it a lot after volume 9 when Momon and Ainz personas must coexistist at the same time), but he only gets another major appearance in volume 10.

A real shame that we don't see him interacting with others, if you ask me.

>Ains
Why

It's too soon for more overlord threads. Let them die until we have something more to discuss.
There is nothing soon about August, nor is there a new manga chapter out.

Also jesus christ all these new people.

So instead of believing the person who had the presence of mind to immediately order a retreat, you'll believe someone who was pretty much driven mad by what she saw? Okay.

Technically speaking, it is Ains, but nobody in the guild cares if it's Ains or Ainz.

The whole mock army consists of close-range combatants, even the Soul Eaters are described as "undead with point-blank area-of-effect abilities". As long as a Dragon can fly, breathe something other than ice and is capable of not freaking out at their sight, it can in theory defeat them.

And Hat-chan serves in the same unit as 2 people that won't even need wings to take on them.

The new season announcement prompted some people to read the novels or the manga. Or watch the anime.

These kind of things happen.

Then it turns out Soul Eaters can walk on air.

Could Brain even hurt Shalltear with his blade? Was there any point on blocking the attack?

To break his spirit.

She was not driven mad and the thing that frightened her was the same thing that caused the "person who had the presence of mind" to stop caring about the Kingdom's future and flee to his lands, smartass.

Can someone please link me a good place to read all the LNs

>Albedo's hit-squad?
What's this again?

Albedo, PA, ~20 80+ vassals squad for hunting down members of AOG.