Why don't you give your new girlfriend stuff, user? Do you intentionally want to hurt her?

Why don't you give your new girlfriend stuff, user? Do you intentionally want to hurt her?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ooo WAH AH AH AH

Bitch finally finds out how guys feel when they find out those women ride the cock carousel

Oh no user, your wife is hanging on Tinder totally not to hook up. What are you going to do?!

Bad boys never get the girl, don't you get it?

>i know you don't go to plebbit
>so i brought plebbit to you
Fuck you faggots annoy me

Just because your wife doesn't appreciate the Red Pill it doesn't mean you have to take it out on us, user.

What an over-socialized nutter
Remember kids this is your brain on cultural marxism, thinking its a bad thing to fight back against even an unjustified aggressor

He probably got used and cheated on by that Audrey whore and learned his lesson.

Guy should have just been honest.

Virgin detected.

How can guys tolerate this shit? I use to be a complete beta bitch when it came to women. But I lost weight and got friendzoned by a bitvh and learned how I want my woman. Then I found one and dated and then married her. Don't take this shit from women, they'll never respect you.

They tolerate it because they grew up tolerating it from their mothers/ other female family members and don't know any better.

This is what birth control pills do, they make women attracted to pussies.

YOU MOTHER GET UP

Shes right.

He should have given all his money and let his gf get raped like a true soyboy

BACK TO PLEBBIT THIS ISN'T POLITICS AND KILL YOURSELF

>playing with fire
Hahahahaha whatcha gonna do, soyboy?

Cool story leddit

i don't want to know this
learning english was a mistake

>boyfriend's mom casually mentions superior ex

I take it she doesn't approve of this one.

I'm very happy that you get your validation from Hollywood flicks, user.

Thats what i thought soo too. Moms will never do this unless they know the bitch isnt worthy of her child.

top kek

im sorry

kek

I hate it when people type. like. this. What does that do other than prove your brain functions at the level of a twelve-year-old? I agree, though, that Jurassic Park was the superior movie.

A 26yo man engaged to a 30yo woman?
What a fucking loser.

shell appear as a cheating whore to anyone who sees her tinder that knows her and that shes married

Thats what I was thinking

And that's the same reason the new bitch is flustered, she's been denied the opportunity to do the same.

>why didn’t you let him fuck me user it’s toxic

Yeah that bitch hounded him and put out ASAP to get him locked down.

Pathetic. 238 upvotes. Pathetic.

She has a point. Same thing when men discover that their gf used to do all kinds of kinky sex with their ex-boyfriend, but won't do it with their current bf.

>h-ha I was just kidding honey....

That man will be cucked within a month or two.

Memes aside, he looks like a jerk. Alphas dont act like nagging pussies but what can you expect from a guy that follows r/marriedredpill (lol)

Wew lad...

Again, he looks like a mamas soyboy. Men who cant take care of themselves are not men at all.

>inb4 manchildren respond

Kek, she gets mad because he spent more money on a girl before her
>should i stay with him

Maybe the problems lays with her ?
Its like with your friends
With some you are goofy, with some more serious, some you like because you can really talk well with them about deep stuff, and with some you can just laugh
People are different, and with some friends i would love to travel, with others, rather not
And its the same with girls, i had some hobbies which i would not share with my girlfriend at that time, because it just did not fit to her as a person
It just depends on the person
Either way, she is fucking stupid
>he does not chase me, so i have to leave him
-fat cunt who probably looks like a blobfish in yoga pants

Why are you guys so bitter about women? It’s not healthy.

thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/

Lmao I hope she leaves him, for his sake
What an immature cunt

Sounds like he learned his lesson. Every girl I've been neglectful of never stopped chasing me, and the ones I've spoiled lsot interest. Girls should be treated as if it's a gift just to date them or they'll subconsciously see you as having less value because you value them.

I just recently rediscovered the fact that if you want to keep a woman's affection, you have to treat her like trash from time to time.

I was smashing this girl I really liked. Sex was good, enjoyed our time together, etc. but then I stopped teasing her and started paying for everything.

Bang, gone. Puff of smoke in the shape of a girl.

Remember anons, these are still the girls who liked the boys who pushed them down in the sandbox and pulled their pig tails.

Now I am going through creampie withdrawls. Getting used to having a nice warm tight holes to dump your jizz in, then having those holes taken away is torture.

>behaves cuckingly
>relationship fails
>stops being cuck
>faith in relationships restored
>gets engaged

>t-they don't get to use emotional manipulation only I get to do that!

Excellent advice, sadly. Women are programmed to seek a higher value mate because maternal mortality is so high.

Hm, could be that doing that brings up bad memories or something? That or he stopped caring.

>not wanting to take his plates for him
>not finding his masculinity attractive
>not appreciative that he cares enough to help with the woman work sometimes

Hahhaha that's what you get for posting your life one social media, retarded faggot.

LOL OP HAS A HEART BREAK

It's because they handed women more power than men in divorce and marriage and the women used this to crush and impoverish men.

Men realized that they were no longer partners with women and started acting accordingly. You can fight in the gender war or get crushed under it.

How do we know how much we have to abuse them?

Enough so that it's fun for both of you, and she's a little afraid of you, not so much that it's damaging either of you.

Yeah I think I'll stick to MGTOW. I have too much going on to have to walk some tightrope deciding how much emotional torture I have to put someone through to get them to stay with me.

Dont physically abuse them, mentally abuse them they cant use that shit to throw you in court. Try to change their entire personality leaving behind a path of destruction in their brains.

For example if you are dating a girl, flirt with another woman in her face, if she gets jealous keep it up, make sure shes miserable and always make her cry. Cheat on her all the time as well, women are really stupid they wont dump you if you cheat on them.