i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png
i.imgur.com/Gche9GI.jpg,
i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg
i.imgur.com/IZYP7Hp.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460
imgur.com/a/dq2lx
imgur.com/a/X2GO4
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg)
i.imgur.com/jfETj6I.jpg)
i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg)
imgur.com/a/GVNxb
i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/FrkO78s.jpg
i.imgur.com/snqKdTL.png
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
i.imgur.com/Vpmerew.jpg
imgur.com/a/JgpHC
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/KVXm2
imgur.com/a/42xUB
imgur.com/a/fl3ne
i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg,
imgur.com/a/w8lDx
imgur.com/a/639Xa,
imgur.com/a/MKgrv,
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif
a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg
i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriaf/Yuriaf.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriab/Yuriab.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set:armor-pieces/crown-of-dusk.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-equipment:friede-s-great-scythe/Friede-s-Great-Scythe.png
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
daijoubu.org/ass/src/1492178942356.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2661750
imgur.com/SQEQd6O
imgur.com/a/IyxsV).
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting anything cute with Tharja, or anything with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Wearing something from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Or anything with our daughterus.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Rias at karaoke, singing Life Will Change youtube.com/watch?v=lcE4-6QGgpc

A Persona 5-esque close-up of her eyes like this imgur.com/a/iEyqa would also be fantastic.

Or as a Will-o-the-Wisp from Monster Girl Encyclopedia imgur.com/a/BSIgv

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Happy Easter everyone!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari cosplaying as the White rabbit in Alice in wonderland but using the outfit of Hotaru!
i.imgur.com/aFN7vru.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_BTaYyIXEdk
She's the girl on the left with the bunny ears!

Please and thank you if you pick up my request.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in a bunny girl outfit, using her arm to lift her chest. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2570977
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613874

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this magical girl outfit that's based on her normal costume:
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Dear Drawfriends,

Anything cute of my beloved wife is always welcome!

I would like to make a joint request with Onizukafriend though, Hane and Onizuka racing each other on their bikes!

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko hiding Easter eggs painted as tennis balls.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute/cool of her wearing a bareleg bunnysuit with a single thigh-holster full of small carrots and her token green necktie for Easter! Bonus points if she's wielding an Easter themed scythe!
• Reading a book wearing some cute bunny themed headphones
• A tanned Maka wearing a school swimsuit suggestively showing off her tanlines to the viewer.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Cyan:

-in a cracked colored/decorated egg with her bunny pjs. Maybe with some big easter treats like chocolate bunnies or peeps (i.imgur.com/x3flrQl.jpg)
-wearing a bunnysuit or as a wererabbit, with a carrot (i.imgur.com/ExCTJTG.png)
-with this hairstyle in casual clothing, maybe some jean shorts while eating an ice pop in the hot weather (i.imgur.com/9kbtkAP.png)
-falling for a basket trap because of a cat toy or laser pointer
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/4zL5XL5.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/B5ZJez3.jpg)
-adjusting_panties with lingerie, gym bloomers, or swimwear

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing spats shorts or:
-in a volleyball uniform
-taking off or putting on her thigh highs.
-offering user a lap pillow, patting her lap and saying "Come here/rest".
-wearing nyangerie with cat thigh highs.
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe
-Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Easter bunny costumes from Fire Emblem: Heroes, eating a carrot and placing one of her hands on her hips.
imgur.com/a/hiakw

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine by me.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her drawing with a Wacom tablet and wearing cute pajamas/loungewear.

Or as a cute school girl, wearing some cute blazer school uniform, and no headphones please. Optionally being embarrassed or shy, but simply being cute is fine too.

Or with unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my dear Anna in any of Motoko Kusanagi's uniform with bunny ears looking perplexed or serious.

Motoko Ref: i.imgur.com/Jb26K3a.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

Requesting Shion diligently painting an egg and/or wearing a bunny suit based off her uniform.
A joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
Pose ref: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
Kobeni ref: i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting a tiny Hanako hatching out of an easter egg.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto, please.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- Her painting some Easter eggs in the designs of the effect eggs from Yume Nikki: i.imgur.com/TuBNWyd.gif
- Her nibbling on the ear of a chocolate rabbit.

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka dressed in Chrom's bunny outfit from FE: Heroes imgur.com/a/xaLPZ

Thank and have a great weekend.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint cosplaying as Rabi En Rose from Di Gi Charat for Easter! (outfit ref: i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png)

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic Easter Weekend!

Requesting my lovely Inori either wearing a bunny suit or her collecting colored eggs in a green landscape surrounded by bunnies.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia hoarding ALL the eggs this Easter.

Or because of the new OVA that came out, Miia getting mail from her mailbox to find she's been accepted in Smash or some goofy shit like that.

That, or Miia and me enjoying a Hanami picnic together, or me sleeping in her lap underneath a sakura tree. (imgur.com/a/ElgMl)

Anything else cute or really cool you can think of, I'm always open for ideas. Thanks again in advance, and have a good weekend.

Yaho~

Requesting Astolfo making chocolate or just cooking in general and horribly screwing up or maybe scaring the heck out of an user with a kitchen knife.
Maybe wearing just an apron?

Please and thanks!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well
I would like to request my lovely Tharja
Today is my birthday so I would like to request
-Tharja Presenting a present to POV
-Tharja at the beach, preferably in the water to an extent
-In a costume similarly to the Phantom Thief from Persona 5
imgur.com/6rTavti
-Dressed as a nurse
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT
-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
Cutelewd is accecpted and appreciated, but nothing too far
Thank you for your time

Requesting Hibiki wearing a bunny kigurumi.

>Chrom's bunny outfit from FE: Heroes
wew, he's handsome.
I'll try and draw this for you user. Please re request each thread though because I don't know if I'll be able to finish it.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit warm and comfy inside whilst listening to the sound of rain falling

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-Dressed like Zelda, whilst casting magic ( i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png )
-Relaxing on a warm day in something like this i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg
-Sweating from a workout and wearing this ( i.imgur.com/zEKyyeg.jpg ) - toweling off/drinking water is a plus.
-Lying against some pillows and being very comfy in something like this i.imgur.com/iujCNCU.jpg
-Hugging a large pillow akin to this i.imgur.com/bvP7vNx.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Alright, thanks friend. I'll be looking forward to it, but no worries if you can't get it done.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a bunny onesie and/or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and Easter-related is fine too.

Asking for this to be colored. Reference: i.imgur.com/W6CpN6a.jpg

Requesting Kagura breaking out of a giant chocolate egg, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Vignette Tsukinose April taking herself a selfie. For example, it can be like any one of the three in bottom of pic related.
Her expression can be whatever you like, but preferably just her smiling and/or winking

Additionally, her outfit can be her in panda-themed shirt, like in the top left of the pic related. Or just her in school outfit is fine too.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- In a bunnysuit with bunny ears!

- Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example.
imgur.com/a/pWOxc

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Good morning, WWD! Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• Easter's here, so it's obligatory bunnygirl request time
• Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Dressed as Zelda from Breath of The Wild

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, in a Re:Creators crossover (same studio), maybe him wearing Hime's uniform imgur.com/a/poQe2

Or him "isekai'd" to our world and enjoying some snacks, being surprised about a poster of himself or wondering how the moon is still in one piece, or maybe even getting ready to hunt down Aoki or Urobuchi who wanted his story to be a tragedy.

Alternatively, him holding some flowers or looking at them, here are some from the anime for inspiration imgur.com/a/LRDji

Have fun!

I will never stop requesting lewd Megumi. Anything goes, i'm not too fussy

Feel free to make me laugh

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing the uniform of Makoto Nijima from Persona 5, please!

Uniform:i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png

Thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed in a bunnysuit, or yawning while in oversized pyjamas.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing Pajamas and hugging a large teddy bear
- Decorating easter eggs with a pair of bunny ears on her head

Anything cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and happy Easter!

If anyone's feeling bored and want to attempt drawing their waifu there's also this thread

Requesting Inori wearing one of those bunnysuits i.imgur.com/Gche9GI.jpg, or one based on her goldfish outfit or black dress.

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting.

Something nice for anniversary this month maybe.
For a suggestion, some cute PoV handholding? Or just something nice of him sitting at a bed in only an oversized dress shirt/t-shirt because I can never have enough of that.

Any ideas of your own are welcome as well as long as it's not harmful.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some more specific requests would include:

• Having fun on the beach wearing her bikini. Watergun fight optional, but bonus points for wearing her standard issue white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg in addition to or even instead of the bikini top. (Beware, ref slightly NSFW because of wet clothes.)
• On occassion of Easter, dressed in a bunnygirl suit but visibly wearing her thigh holster and carrying her trusty P-08. Think 'Miss Congeniality', only bunnygirl-themed: i.imgur.com/IZYP7Hp.jpg
• Or if you don't like bunnygirls, having jer dressed as a regular sort of 'Miss Congeniality' would be fine too.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter, while her blazer would be fitting for the former.
• Let it also be said that wild action scenes like firefights and car chases are always welcome.

Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend and happy Easter

Requesting my love Yuu bashfully making a space available in her scarf for me because she wants to indulge in some warm scarf sharing together, or a chibi Yuu laying on or beside a fluffy cat.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting Nozomi wearing bunny ears or a cute bunny costume, please. Alternatively, if you would like to draw something that's not Easter-related, requesting Nozomi smiling while having a picnic.

Anything else that's cute, beautiful and/or amusing involving her is warmly welcome, though. Thank you in advance!

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE!

I bet you will not only get something you love this weekend but you won't even have to wait to Sunday to get it!

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Sakuya making a nice cake or something birthday related. Self-insert or a more normal thing are both fine and appreciated. I turned 32 this week.
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool side are just as appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone. Please stay safe and have fun. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

Requesting my bombastic beauty, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

-Trying on a pair of Blue Axent Wear Headphones
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460

-Bumping her butt in a friendly manner with Ibara, the waifu of this awesome user. - Trying on different swimsuits, trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as D.va from Overwatch

-Anything else cute or butt related of Nozomi is highly appreciated. Thank you for any consideration! Have a great weekend everyone!

Requesting my beloved Momo as a volleyball player, please and thank you.
Volleyball uniform references: imgur.com/a/dq2lx

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-Mai in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back in a cute manner. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/a/X2GO4
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes
-making a sand castle on the beach

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

I don't care either way but the despair posting annoys me

pretty cute

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Giving a dragon egg a few colorful dots for easter
--Little version of her wearing a dinnosaur pj

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Really cute. Good Vigne, good WWD start.

Requesting Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Some suggestions:
-Brushing her hair (or at least attempting).
-Wearing a bunnysuit while holding a bunny ear headband, looking somewhat confused because her horns would be in the way of wearing it.

Of course anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hello everynyan

It's Ruri's birthday this coming Thursday, so if anyone felt like drawing her as a present, I'm sure it would make her happy. Nothing lewd please

Thanks

Good morning.

Requesting Tsubaki in an (actual) bunny suit. Or any suitably cute Easter-related thing your heart desires to draw.

Thanks for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my Syuko in a bunnysuit please. Bare legs with no heels are preferred.

I love this so much! And also didn't expect to get this early.
Thank you so much for this! Have a nice weekend, user!

Happy late waifubirthday!
I ran out of thread while doing this, will fix it next Tuesday when I can get some more.

And as always, if you'd like to have it sent your way, give me an e-mail address to contact.

>Waifu thread
>Tfw I don't have a waifu and I never will because I want to be THE waifu

Should I end my life?

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry or confused look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Summoning the Neko shogun persona (i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg)
-Wearing this Bunnysuit, with fishnet stockings (i.imgur.com/jfETj6I.jpg)
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Sina wearing a bowtie

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the bunnysuits below, doing the bunnypose with her hands while winking and grinning at the viewer or straddling a large carrot while biting her lip lewdly.
>Bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/GVNxb
>Bunny Pose: i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg

Or, wearing the sweater below and posed with her arms crossed and her breasts resting on top of them similar to the pose below.
>Sweater: i.imgur.com/FrkO78s.jpg
>Pose: i.imgur.com/snqKdTL.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Requesting Risty in a bunny girl outfit.

Or her looking smug wearing this top: i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting Megumin collecting easter eggs in a basket, or anything else easter related. Anything else is also appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

EGGUSUPUROUSHON?

Requesting Oora, maybe in a wedding dress or something since this marks the third year ive been in these threads

Y-YAMEROOOO

Good to see you lot again, been a while.

Back and requesting my ride or die Waifu, Nina Einstein.

Something coil would be incredible but cute things are always loved.

>Waifus can't love waifus
It's a new age user, anything's possible.

Alternitivly, get a husbando

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• anything Easter related would be great
• cosplaying Raiden or Jetstream Sam from MGRR or 2B from Nier Automata striking a cool pose or slicing something apart like Raiden in the ref, preferably something mechanical
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
• wearing Camilla's outfit from FE:If because she's voiced by the same seiyuu
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
• Wearing Urbosa's outfit and jewelry from LoZ Breath of the Wild
imgur.com/a/3cMHH

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Let's try and enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Requesting Tsukimi painting jellyfish on easter eggs.

Good morning and Happy Easter Waifuthread.

I'd like to request a drawing of Akua, some suggestions:

-I'd love to see her wearing a sundress and hat or another similar casual light outfit.
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
-Her in this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/Vpmerew.jpg
-PoV of me and her playing chess.
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering.

Requesting anything cute of my wife, Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell

Requesting Stocking wearing the Late But Lucky dress from Alice Madness Returns, please.

Requesting Takane having tea under cherry blossom trees.

Or like any of these images:
imgur.com/a/JgpHC

Requesting my dear Touko in a nurse outfit scolding me, who's currently lying in a hospital bed, telling me not to do dangerous dumb shit anymore. Bonus points if she's calling me a baka too, because I am.

Alternatively, anything romantic or comfy between her and my SI. Maybe the two of us drinking canned coffee together, or maybe strolling through the park together.
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute of her is fine too. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Alyx Vance firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/KVXm2
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
-In any one of these bras imgur.com/a/fl3ne
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in an outfit/pose similar to this: i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Humbly requesting my princess Makoto, doing something cute and Easter related.
Enthusing over adorable pet bunny sitting in front of her.
Or decorating some Easter eggs.

Anything cute would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting my cute husbando Kousaka Kyousuke doing something Easter or Spring related. Some examples and ideas: Going to Hanami/Seeing sakura bloom, in a giant Easter basket, playing with bunnies, handing the viewer a giant bunny plushie.
References and Inspiration: imgur.com/a/w8lDx

Alternatively:
Dressed in a Zeon uniform, bonus for interacting with a zaku imgur.com/a/639Xa, a parody of any of these album covers imgur.com/a/MKgrv, or any of these outfits/ideas Any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

Thank you for considering and feel free to draw anything as long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd. Remember to have fun drawing!

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a belt "bikini" a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg , or a bunnysuit of your preference, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Popura making a image of a heart with her hands to the viewer.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me just take your damn meds
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Requesting Elizabeth Balthory please!
More art of her wet shirt outfit would be cute, especially since it's been so warm out lately. Bunny suits in the spirit of easter are also welcome! Thank you, have a nice one everybody.

Which waifufag do you miss the most?

Requesting Hisui wearing Black Set (except for the mask), Crown of Dusk and wielding Friede's Great Scythe(s) from Dark Souls 3.
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriaf/Yuriaf.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriab/Yuriab.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set:armor-pieces/crown-of-dusk.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-equipment:friede-s-great-scythe/Friede-s-Great-Scythe.png
Thank you very much, I absolutely love her pose and expression, she looks incredibly coquettish, that's exactly what I had in mind.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her nude, tied in ribbons, and decorated like a cake with Happy Birthday written on her in icing.

Joint request with Kneesocksfag Requesting Stocking and Kneesocks baking birthday cakes together.

fal
too soon to derail the thread

What is up my dudes.

I'd like anything cute of Polt (nothing too lewd please, POV cute-lewd would be fine though) or if you're looking to draw some SI stuff me and Polt flexing together in "Swolemates" tank tops would be awesome.

Other ideas would be Polt doing push-ups.
Polt cheering me on in a genki pose.
Polt looking shy in a sundress.

As always thanks to all draw-bros. You guys are awesome.

Yiff in hell and all that

A related note, do you think the guys that have left us might have, you know, switched waifus/husbandos?

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Inaba cosplaying as Guri from Renai Boukun please!
daijoubu.org/ass/src/1492178942356.png

Or anything cute or cute/lewd!

Requesting Crona, anything cute or cool or lewdcute would be greatly appreciated. Some ideas -

POV lap pillow with Crona. Him on my lap or vice versa would be equally wonderful.
Crona sitting like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2661750 ) wearing only his blue sweater and panties.
Crona wearing a 'jazz cup' shirt (maybe combined with the above idea?) - imgur.com/SQEQd6O

Thanks for your consideration.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi!

- Cosplaying Noodle from Gorillaz (imgur.com/a/IyxsV). Alternatively, Tsukihi in a Gorillaz-esque style! Their new album is finally coming out on the 28th!
- Watching an Easterfire/Bonfire, maybe while holding hands with my SI
- Wearing a Bunnysuit
- Leaning in for a kiss, POV

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a great weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting my dear Ion in light, casual clothes. Maybe playing with water balloons, eating orange wedges or sitting poolside with his feet in the water. Thanks!