No regrets

I can't apologize enough

>Be German
>Get blacked

and this

* the anglos

or this

this too

Why is Merkel not hanging from a lamppost right now?

>How much of a cuck you must be to let your daughter get surrounded by these subhumans?

Liberals implicity asked for this.

how about this?

Turkmutt, you can shut it already. We know you dream of seeing us bred down to your level, but while your women come here to turn tricks for fast food there's no reason for your brothers to go after ours.

Why are those girls so ugly?

it brings a tear to my eye knowing that every baby will be a bit browner than it's mother

Bomber Harris pls..

The U.S and G.B deserve to be engulfed in hell fire for what we did to the German people. We literally broke their spirit....we BROKE them...fuck

Diversityland über Allles!

Some of those men look like they're going to kill people that very same night

You seem upset

>tfw the germans didn't kill my grandparents but treated them really well
>tfw i'm sad about what the world has become but there's no guilt in me at all

How would they have been born if Germans killed their grandparents?

>subhumans?

Most of them are lighter skinned than the average arab rape baby spaniard

Look at that face. Just look at it.

>that old cuck

is he a fucking kike or something? How can you be that old and still say something like "we have a lot of Muslims here now and I think it's good!" Did they bribe him? I don't get it

Calm down ahmed.

Isn't it just a roach?

no that's just how germans think

oh please, context and what happened to the nazi-slute- guy ?

Do you have the one where the protesters of the Rotherham coverup and the New Years Eve rape fest are compared with the smiling girls holding signs for the immigrants?

I know I shouldn't be thinking this negatively, but ever since I got bitchy reactions from females when raising those assaults, I can't help but feel a little bit of Schadenfreude when German women are raped again. That picture and the fact that about 90 % of all new public employees for the handling of those welfare migrants are female has kind of turned me into a misogynist.
All my impotent anger gets rises and gets some relieve at the same time because women are assaulted on a daily basis.

>benis

He was sent to prison for 30 years.

>Turkmutt

Official data:
The German census does not allow residents to declare their ethnicity. Hence, whilst the 2011 census states that 2.7 million German residents have at least one parent from Turkey,[1] this may not be a true representation of the total ethnic Turkish population. In 1997 the former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl had already stated that there were 3 million Turks living in Germany.[2]

4 million (2011 Embassy of Germany, Washington, D.C. estimate)[3]

Academic estimates:
"Full or partial Turkish origin":
Estimates have varied between 2.5 million to 4 million.[4][5] However, since the first decade of the twenty-first century, numerous academics suggest that there are 4 million or "at least" or "more than" 4 million people of Turkish origin[6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15]
or 5% of Germany's 82 million inhabitants (accounting to 4.1 million)[13][15]

(some academics have also quoted the much higher estimates of European officials, suggesting as much as 7 million Turks living in Germany, including descendants)[16]

"Turkey-related population":
(including Turkish-Kurds and other minorities from Turkey, but excluding the significant ethnic Turkish communities from the Balkans, Cyprus, and the Arab World):
5 million or "reaching" or "more than" 5 million[17][18][19] to 5.6 million[20]

No I don't think I have it
also I don't think it misogynism to be aware of the female nature
they think and act like animals and that's true, nothing misogynistic about it

Germans are subhuman, just look at their "art".
Hell, even the Nazi statues are dyel.

Merkel, Merkel, was hast du getan.

Of course the old fuck rejoices. While the Russians somehow seem to have returned to their Christian roots after Communism the Middel Germans seem to have abandoned any notion of keeping their ancestral faith alive.

Ignore this retard. Most Spaniards are white. We killed our Jews and Arabs 500 years ago and then did the same 50 with our communists.

Germans and Anglos should take note.

The Germans did not kill my grandfather. The Americans however came and gift a very instructive lesson. Maybe Germany should have received this gift. Maybe then Germany would not be filled with Africans and Muslims. Maybe your sister could go to New Years party without being gang raped, or Christmas shopping without being run over by a truck.

Maybe there is still time.

What tribe is middle nigger from? They have such punchable faces.

The thousand-cock stare

Fine, I think 500 euros is the number for doing that in Germany.

Die neuen Deutschen

file name ....TOPKEK

Actually my grandpapa got to them first

You can tell they rawdog her pink little asshole every night before bed

Welp, my grandpa killed at least 37 G*mans, got shitload of medals and after returned home and become neet.

Why would the germans accept these niggas and not us
probably cuz of the big black cocks her face even says shes thinking about big black cocks which we dont have

The women of Europe are clearly happy to see that they're getting what they've voted for, just look at her face.

She's a Turk too, her brothers are under monitoring by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution because of their ties to Muslim extremists and she awarded a special medal to another Turk politician, who put forward to strike out the part about benefiting the German people in the oath of office.

>No I don't think I have it
Anyone else?

>also I don't think it misogynism to be aware of the female nature
That's an emotional trap. There's no use to me being angry and it's a kind of "fuck it all" mentality, where I rejoice in the fact that some possibly innocent women are assaulted by migrants because at least they're getting their share.

When the globalists have you in that state, they're winning.

My heart has turned to stone.
Line them all up
make them dig trench lines
shoot in back of head
cover with soil.

she should be tortured and sent to Auschwitz

What's up with German women? Why do they look like shit? They should learn how to use make up and get a tan.

women are retarded especially the German ones

he obviously grew up in East Germany

hmmmmmmmm german girls are not very attractive wtf. why would german marry german girl when with his wealth he can go here or to poland and get better looking one who proably havent fucked a nigger

>Franchie wants darker skin.
says a lot

saw this video, its bunch of niggers with 2-3 german fat girls walking around and saying cringe stuff like this. literaly 60 IQ. saw some from france or UK too, where he punches white girl ion the face because she doesnt want him and niggers starts yelling how white women belong to them. its quite funny how retarded they are, literaly apes with 80 IQ at best.

lol

She couldn't get normal guys, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Bbas7gXUto

The treason is spreading all over our continent. I see no other away than an european action plan for all our countries

Public flogging.

Jesus christ. There is no way shes actually saying This

Why not? These parodies like pic related don't just write themselves. They're based on something.

Why are western white sluts so fucking dumb?

swedish girls go too far

Those guys unironically look Spanish.

In truth it is our fault for allowing the Germans to assume control, now with their EU they force rapeugees down our throats.
That is what's so odd for me, while Germans are ruining Europe (Again) we blame this enemy, do not get this the wrong way the kikes
need to get deported out of Europe and the Usa to Israel so they'll be the kebab's problem, but the true source of our pain and anger
is being neglected and allowed to continue with the chaos it wreaks unchecked.

We must recognize at least the true foe of Europe, The Eternal Krauts.

The absolute state of Jewmany

manlet black getting that sweet german pussy

My memory might be deceiving me, but if I recall correctly I saw that clip with sound a while back. It's an accurate translation.

thats a girl that knows what she enjoys

>germans killed your grandparents
Pretty sure you got it backward

Getting their 72 virgins in Germany and that's a good thing.

Are you talking about the bomb?
I think you are talking about the bomb.

We have that too. At least i remember it from some years ago. Its good as fuck i dont know why you have to make a cuck issue out of everything. There is only so many fucking ways to make an ice cream.

She gets money for housing them dummy

PLEASE KILL ME

This is good, progress is being made

My grandpa killed Russians with Germany (the enemy of my enemy).

Sad to see innocent Germans die like this, but I'm glad to see tyrant Germany go down blacked.

>Hungary for some cock

Accept diversity you bigot.

>those uncomfortable looks
really makes the level of propaganda at work here sink in

Stop supporting AFD you idiot! House some refugees instead

Rapefugees were invited here by NATO to kill us.

is that alberto barbossa?

Woke

Germany is still 87.9% white...stop larping