Anthony Cumia Meltdown

Pol what the fuck is going on with this guy he's flipping the fuck out on twitter plz do something he blocked my friend and said mean things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2jfSr49VqJY?t=3643
youtube.com/watch?v=2jfSr49VqJY
twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz/status/949916060995784705
youtube.com/watch?v=JrbdJtODZOE
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY
streamable.com/asq09
youtube.com/watch?v=3MhfFYL6Lvg
webm.land/media/cXfJ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-AJXD6B0fcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this
>:'(

Fuck off Anthony.

>be edgy for a living and pander to retards

This will surely never backfire!

Dare you to come to my twitter and say that to me faggot

Ant is awesome

That's fucking Jim Varney dude. I love
>Ernest Goes to Camp.
Fuck off

antwan kumiyya on suicide watch.

If he gets the O&A sub, we're all coming here.

is more fit for that stuff. Just have 24/7 threads.
Going to Reddit was stupid to begin with. It wouldn't shock me if the Reddit admins would cooperate with him and doxx every shitposter there.

What did reddit do to his mom's funeral?

Left their condolences on her online obituary under the names of people with big scandals related to the show. They're inside jokes.

Why do so many Australians love Ant so much

“Thoughts and prayers. Thoughts and prayers.”

That’s hilarious I remember them trashing that disingenuous hack Tony Danza too funny.

Since Sup Forums has become /eceleb/ we've seen a lot of eceleb meltdowns. I'm supposing the enhanced shitposting techniques are contributing. Cumia used to be funny, then he got all serious, now he's probably about to go full blackpill. This is standard procedure. Pile on the poor bastard with black pills. If he's got any soul left afterwards, he will officially be /ourguy/

Not likely. He's been getting in trouble with his comedy/radio friends recently for being too political. He's more connected to that world than politics.
youtu.be/2jfSr49VqJY?t=3643
youtube.com/watch?v=2jfSr49VqJY
This is more about eceleb drama than politics.

He should have stopped after getting fired from O and A

Whatever happened to “go-lightly”

Doesn't he always go nuts on twitter? It's how he got fired

Ronnie was in the right here. Colin is a whiny bitch who didn't get to repeat the same talking points he's been using for years. We get it, niggers are the worst.

He does, but this is the first time he's seriously going after the Reddit 'haters' and he has offered a $5k bounty to get it shut down.
twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz/status/949916060995784705

italians are known to fetishize their mommies. the so called "pests" crossed the line on this one.

it's gotten him through for 25 years

Reddit hates him?

that's seriously it? he can't handle the bants that much?

Ronnie B was 100% correct about this interaction. I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but Ronnie is a radio comedian, he's trying to throw some jokes out there, and Colin is acting like he's preaching the word of God and how dare this comedian try to make light of it. I've always thought Colin is just missing a major social element to his psyche. His videos sometimes come off like they were edited by a fucking insane person and he really needs someone else to produce and edit his stuff. He's usually correct but that doesn't mean he isn't a fucking aspie fuck.

Not regular Reddit, his right wing, shitposter fans congregate on Reddit these days. Most of them seem to have the same political views or even more radical than him. They've been beating the shit out of him for years there for his personal scandals like his domestic abuse case, pedophilia, living with and buying fake tits for a transsexual and denying it, etc.

Some people started to fuck with him and his family IRL, especially his stupid brother. He even went on the People's Court and made a complete ass of himself there and whined about Reddit on TV too.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrbdJtODZOE
But he's been pretending to be a celebrity, despite being a neonazi wannabe. Pathetic loser.

>domestic abuse case, pedophilia, living with and buying fake tits for a transsexual and denying it, etc.

What the fuck? Is this shit real? I admit I'm fairly new to O and A and I've been listening to older stuff but when did this happen

There's a lot to get into, search the sub while it's still up. But some of them are:
>domestic abuse case
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY
>pedophilia
streamable.com/asq09
>tranny stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=3MhfFYL6Lvg

I always knew this guy was nuts but holy shit

It only took his show to get shitty and people got distracted. It's his fault.
Honestly, Opie was keeping O&A together, as much as he sucks on his own. He did good with good people.

>sketch he does w/ Chris Hansen
>pedo
Yeah nah.

Opie stalling negotiations several times made him a liability in the later years. But with Jimmy, Sam and Anthony all having their own problems it makes you wonder how it went well for as long as it did.

Anthony should just fez up
Who wouldnt fuck Sue

webm.land/media/cXfJ.webm

Considering all this shit, I think I'll just stick to listening to their classics.

Anthony Cumia is a pretty cool guy.

opieandanthony has level of old school Sup Forumstards

I didn't make that video, but he really is a creep. There's so much incriminating audio/video about his lust for little girls. And just him being a creep in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=-AJXD6B0fcg
It really was Opie. He at least gave a little fuck. That's all it took.

He even had a meltdown this morning while the camera was still rolling, here's a short clip of that