Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Doubling the world's GDP would be an ecological disaster

not 99% of us that for sure

Honest answer is I would rather be poor but only live around White people.

Same old still thread

`These people holds us back from going to mars.
You'd think they understood eventually they'd get their world of freedoms. ffs.

White poorfag here. Poor white People are retarded, and are just dumber Version of jews

This statement makes no sense.

you post the same fucking slide thread with pictures of white women almost every day- you think she's really the person who wants to migrate? or is it a ruse to play off the inbuilt male emotion to be weak towards women, knowing that this board is occupied with beta neets?

I don't ever hear anyone arguing for free migration to Dubai or Hong Kong or Shanghai or Mumbai or Mexico or Peru no it's always free migration to europe or the US

Fuck you, fuck your shitty slide thread, catch cancer

SAGE
A
G
E

Step aside, materialist. The spiritual man is coming to create a foundation that can give purpose to wealth again.

GDP includes government spending. You can EITHER have free movement OR governments with taxation. A form of voluntary government would be a city-state owned by one person, where everyone pays the owner rent to live there. That would also mean that the owner maintains the property, severely limiting the amount of property one person can manage.

You're dumb. GDP includes government purchases, retard. Transfer payments aren't included in GDP.

Are you retarted stupid?
We love Angela Merkel!!!
She redpilled milions of germans by opening borders to all world scum!
2000 mosques were build way before 2015.Fast migration is the best for redpilling masses of people.
Slow islamization is most dangerous for nations.But Merkel did the right thing!
Turks clans are angry,now they must fight arabs,albanians,afghans..
The 1001%rise of nacionalizm in germany!just BRAVO!

People should be permitted to migrate to anywhere in the world. When did I ever imply migration should only flow into US and Europe?

there are several bot posts, that are posted with regularity for several months, to years - this is one of those posts. This is an intel gathering board, fully compromised

>This statement makes no sense.

What do you think doubling the world's GDP would mean in practical terms?

We are already wrecking the planet with current levels of consumption.

Wealth needs no other purpose. Wealth is stored value. Money is a claim on value, so wealth can be stored as money but is not exclusively money. GDP is expressed in fiat currency, but not value, hence it can be propped up through currency printing. While these currencies can be exchanged for value, and therefore fall under the definition of money, they can be printed indefinitely, lowering the amount of value each unit of money has, because "value produced/all units of currency = value of 1 unit of currency".

This is coincidentally also why taxation can not work as a system, because in order for currency to be money, it needs to be exchanged for value. Taxation turns currency = value into currency = nothing, because value is subjective and money only works by exchanging something universally accepted as valuable for valued goods and services worth MORE than the accepted price of such a good or service.

This isn't complicated stuff, but statists are just really dumb. Low IQ people can't handle 3 step problems, of which CERTAIN TYPES OF BIRDS are capable. Calling these people birdbrain is an insult to birds.

Yeah i know, its war going on.
People read it anyway, so we post here all shitposting avaliable

Show me the studies that say unlimited migration to the mideast and china from the west will double the world's GDP

you can't have free migration without also dismantling the welfare state, otherwise you'll just bankrupt yourself.

dismantle the welfare state and open your borders and knock yourself out- but you'll probably find far fewer migrants coming to your country, seeing as most of them are moochers and parasites.

(((((((((((((((((Economists))))))))))))))))))

>statists are really dumb
God damn, pickle Rick. Maybe if we all had 500IQ we could live in an anarchic paradise. We live in the real world though, so maybe you should start trying to figure out what's compatible with the real world.

It is an illusion and f a booming economy and GDP. The migrants didn’t come to work, they come to get benefits.
> government gives migrants free money
> migrants live rent free, pay zero tax or contributions, as do the natives.
> migrants go shopping every day. You see them in any European city pushing a prom with 4 or 5 carrier bags hanging off each side.
> shops are happy and show good turnover.
> shops and businesses pay business tax and VAT back to the government.
> the same money goes in a circle.

It is literally an illusion of an economy. Saw this first hand in Frankfurt when I saw two Somali niggers buying a bike for 2800 euros cash. Sales guy told me immigrants ar their best clients, yet he(a German) works 6 days a week and couldn’t afford that same bike.

And lowering our percapita GDP to nothingness. Germany lost already 5k only because of the disaster that was 2015 to 2017.

That study is the most contrived POS I've seen in a long time. The tl;dr version is
>Average american gdp/capita is 50k
>move 2 billion niggers to the US
>2bn x 50k
>PROFIT

what a nice fallacy
end the welfare state
put the freedom of association back into its place