Nanatsu no Taizai 214

Spoilers for chapter 214 are out.

YOU WERE LATE, AGAIN, YOU FUCKING SUCK KING

King did nothing wrong. It's not his fault all other fairies suck as usual even in the past.

Interactive flashback will be over soon, it seems.

he IS proto-ban

To be continued in chapter 215 / The executioner Zeldris.

So Glox hated human from that point on and joined the demons? Wow what about all the other fairys in the forest you dumb nigga.

Also what will make Dolor join?

>Wow what about all the other fairys in the forest
A lot of them just died. He's driving angry at the moment, a hallmark of elven leaders it now shows.

That face scared the fuck outta me

My prediction is that Zeldris defeated Dolor breaking his pride and then offered him to join the Commandements because of his strenght and Dolor accepted. Diane is going to say "no" and the trial is over

Something about Zeldris' face always looks so fucking punchable.

So, the test for King was not killing proto-Ban? And when he passed it, he saw a glimpse of what had actually happened, right?

>And when he passed it, he saw a glimpse of what had actually happened, right?
Ayep, Gloxinia totally lost it in the actual past.

I still fail to understand how this "training" will give them the power-up the need. Unless the actual training comes after the tests.

This turned out exactly how I wanted it to. King learning from his past mistakes, a little flashback to him turning Ban to stone and then stopping the attack.

Gloxinia is fucking scary.

Dolor and Glox will obviously transfer their powers to them and die. Can't have two good Fairy kings running around.

Does Dolor really expects Diane to defeat Zeldris?! Even if the Gowthers help her, it's impossible. That's no fair compared to King's. But something not right, Carmadios is still alive. So, is Zeldris not a commandment yet, or he executed Carmadios bacause of his failure and got his commandment?

Gloxinia is cute. King too

Remainder that King got a hole on the back of his shirt because wings soon. Diane passes, gets back her memories, they kiss and King's erectile dysfunction will finally be over.

Diane's test probably has nothing to do with defeating Zeldris.

I was hoping for Estarossa, but finally seeing what Zel can do is nice too.

It's not about winning, it's about making a choice.
This test is skewed of course because they know about some future events and shit, like that fairy still being alive later even if she did lose her legs and shit, and they know it's a test.
Though how they can bring future knowledge to the past seems odd concerning Gowther, unless that will not effect the present.

Maybe Dolor begged for his life, agreeing to serve the demon king in exchange for his life. That's the thing that can hurt a warrior the most. Diane would rather accept death, and in a final twist of irony, we will see Dianor with serious face, and the actual past Dolor doing the funny faces while begging.

>they kiss for the first time
>King's wings sprout from his back
You heard it here first.

Happy ending.......before Diane lose her memories again

No, King had a fair amount of development, this time he loses his memories and Diane will have to befriend Gowther to get his help in getting them back. But they will fall in love, and when King gets his memories back, Diane is already pregnant with doll babies.

There are no funny faces in WAR

So Gowther is going to get destroyed in this fight against Zeldris and it's going to lead to the scene where Doll Gowther is crying and Dolor gets his pride crushed and join the 10C but Diane refuses and passes the test?

>This test is skewed of course because they know about some future events and shit
It would be, but King is too sentimental, he totally forgot about the test and Gerharde being alive. Also it's an interactive flashback, he could even think that he was more late than Glox and Gerharde actually died. Also, imagine a guy beating your little sister half dead, plucking an eye, cutting off an ear and her legs. Even if she turns out to be alive, you still would murder the guy.

Probably. This means one or two chapters left of this flashback.

King's best chance to lose his memories or stop caring about Diane was in this chapter and he blew it by passing the trial. Gowther is heartless and incapable of love or other emotions, same goes for "befriending" someone.

Oh, someone saved the pic, nice. Here is the update.

Last week's cover page.

I'm glad Suzuki's recovered. Touch wood.

Thanks, user.

While we're at it, here's what's on the spine of the 25th volume.

King's pillow looks so fucking comfortable.

Should be noted that Zeldris isn't a Commandment at this point in time. His commandment (piety) is currently being used by Calmadios.

Threadly remainder that this is Estarossa's life since the Lyoness Defense arc.

>Good morning brother, I made you breakfast.
>Thanks, what did you make?
>Fried eggs, sunny side up.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>My, my, Estarossa, you look pale.
>You think so?
>Yeah, I think you need a little sunbathing.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>Excuse me, I need to move out of the country. Where could I go?
>Hmm, I recommend the United States.
>Why?
>Because it's always sunny in Philadelphia.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>Doctor, please help me, I'm chronically afraid of Escanor.
>Hmm, you just need vitamin D and sunshine.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>Can I hide in your bar?
>Of course, but you can't stay here alone when we have a break.
>When's next break?
>Lunch break at noon.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>Escanor, you are a gracious guy right?
>Cruel Sun.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

So, we need a Merlin and an Escanor Gaiden, also finishing Diane's. Also, a Meliodas flashback detailing how he met Godess Elizabeth and how he left and got cursed. And an Elzabeth flashback about the end of the war. I'm prety convinced it was Elizabeth herself who sealed the demons, and that's why her blood is needed for the opening.

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>…again, huh, Gerheade.
>Ro… …u.

>Come on, kill me.

>…what's funny?
>…what's so funny? Don't act so tough. You're really frustrated, aren't you?

>…Because Ban found out that you're my brother, he provoked you and took your spear…

>Guh… kuh.
>…no…

>I won't kill you.

>Wh… …huh?

>*Haah* *Haah* *Haah*

>U… waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>Aah… ah… huh? If I'm not wrong, this is… I…
>I've returned… …to normal?
>That was the choice you made.

>Diane… you too… You'll have to come back to us safely!!!

>Well, I'm worried about King, so I'm leaving. …how about you two?
>Didn't I tell you earlier? We're going to stop the Holy War.

>A tremendous magic…
>Did he find it out?
>…you came quickly. I'm saved!!
>*Rattle rattle*
>This one's my job too… He seems to be still nearby…
>Th… this murderous intent, whose is it!?
>He's coming.

>The executioner!!!

Center text: The danger's coming to Diane!! Dying only means rotting away here!!!
Margin text: Zeldris of the Ten Commandments appears, pursuing the escaped prisoner Gowther!! To stop the Holy War, there is no other option than to fight!!
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 215 / The executioner Zeldris.

Q/A:
Q220: Nekotomo-san (Kagawa Prefecture): Is Gloxinia's aesthetic sense similar to King's?
Nakaba: It isn't.

This is the face Estarrosa sees in his worst nightmares...every night

And here i thought Goloxnia was just a little pussy fucc boi the whole time

I think Estarossa just found a new person he can look up to and when they meet again he will feel nothing but love and admiration for Escanor.

Estarossa will betray the demons thanks to his love for Escanor. Also he will follow sunguy everywhere with big puppy eyes, and protects him at night.

Is this manga any good? From what I've seen of it it didn't look very interesting.

It's absolute dogshit, get away as soon as you can. Picture Fairy Tail, Naruto and Bleach mixed together, but with worse art than any of them.

But he would leave Mel with a permanent powerdown from having to look at Smugrossa's stupid mug every single day.

It's amazing. But I am a fan.

its good

You...are....wrong!

He already finds it unintresting. I just wanted him to drop it before he gets disappointed.

nu Elaine is THICC

Was.

This is Gerharde

bitchboy rou got what he deserved

But what if Rou was blown the fuck out from Gloxinia's sheer powerlevel pressure? Just imagine: it's like in anime when a fist or something sweeps past the ear and blows away some strands of hair only instead of hair it's HIS WHOLE BODY!

Proto-Ban should have additionally pissed on the dude who maimed her, in order to drown him before the sword buried in his chest kills him. You don't go and mess with dat leg game.

200% MAD

He needs a Snickers