Racism is irrational

Racism aka pure, irrational hatred of dark skin colour, is not justifiable by any reason.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_a_posteriori_estimation
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Prove me wrong.
No. 2018 is the year where I don't hold hatred in my heart. I love my race and that's it. Hate is irrational and never leads to anything good.

Edward Said in his book Oreintalism proves you wrong. Go read a book.

People are different, some races can't help being racist cause they have inferior genes that prevent them from making rational judgements.

You're a nigger, niggers are always wrong, you think racism is bad therefore you're a nigger

Hatred of a demographic who doesn't hold themselves accountable to theft and homicide isn't irrational, it's pretty justifiable.

But I guess they would rather brag and dance about being criminals in their rap songs while taking offense to whites that do. Easier to tell people to shut up about your problems than it is to fix them when they are close to you.

>Racism aka pure, irrational hatred of dark skin colour, is not justifiable by any reason.

The biggest lie in modern culture is that the major difference between people is skin color. I hate niggers because they are disproportionately violent and stupid, not because they are dark.

>Every black person it's a rap gangsta.

Dumber than actual blacks.

lel nice(1) thread bruh. anyways tribalism is just an unpleasant reality we gotta deal with it and if we're grouping people by skin color white privilege style it'd be stupid not to stick to your own group. you want racism dead, preach to the lefty IdPol morons first.

No one here hates skin.
We hate low iq dumb fucks who rape and murder.

See tribalism I can deal with, all of us were grouped in tribes at some point.

Class, caste, socioeconomical grouping, are nose men inventions.

Wrong interpretation. What I'm is that rather than tackle the culture that encourages members to be violent criminals, they would rather attack people who criticize that culture. You're one of those idiots, so thanks for proving my point.

*what I'm saying is

No it's not. It's called maximum a posteriori estimation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_a_posteriori_estimation

Racism is fake news, nigger.

Who you calling irrational?!

>hatred of dark skin colour
I agree. Good thing racism has literally nothing to do with this.

Racism is not only rational, it's natural and necessary.

>'racism = pure irrational hatred of dark skin color'
F U C K I N G W E W L A D

When you say its irrational, you also say its instinctive.
Instinct is very genetically rational though, and we usually feel contempt for the inferior species.

Like a lion that eats his retarded offspring

Nice strawman.

Explain

Why does it always have to be hatred, how about distrust and caution?

Una faccia una razza

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Dark skin and irises have little contrast with features like pupils, lips, or eyebrows. They also don't reflect light as much which hides small changes in facial expressions like slight creases from smiling or frowning. Dark features obfuscate human emotion and intention. They literally make it harder to "read" someone's personality or state of being, which changes the culture of places where they are common. Dark features literally destroy the social contract by putting less emphasis on interpersonal trust, honesty and love, and the individual. They create more emphasis on savage behaviour like needing to showcase one's wealth or status by doing things like wearing extravagant clothing, standing in people's way or slowly walking to assert dominance, using markers to assert tribal belonging, etc.

Have you ever lived in an actual city or is this backwoods talk?

>Racism aka pure, irrational hatred of dark skin colour, which is a biased statement made by lefties.

that's not racism. that's hatred of dark skin.
And racism is not irrational, it is highly rational.

We survived for thousands of years as groups, we developed different cultures. Being wary of someone with incompatible culture is rational. It is human, part of our nature. It's instinct. Instinct is not wrong!

>he's going to try to convince everyone that niggers aren't more violent and criminal than everyone else

Good luck, user. There's a reason whites live in the suburbs and commute.

That's not the definition of racism. Your pseudo-definition is as retarded as a homophobia is as a term.

>Wait until you get to see nigger threads on pol.

That's when you'll get back to being racist. Those fucking threads makes you want to smash some nigger heads

If somone hates another person purely because of the colour of their skin, there's obviously a lot more going on there. Maybe they were conditioned to hate that by a bad experience, or by too much time in the wrong Sup Forums threads (eg. ). It's not the skin colour they hate, it's what it represents to them.

Exposure to a lot of evidence, or arguments, or personal experience, can condition a person to hate, or fear, or accept, pretty much anything. Especially if their emotions are being deliberately manipulated. Lots of people are conditioned like that, to hold irrational beliefs. That's potentially justifiable ignorance, depending on how intellectually lazy or dishonest a person is being with themselves. And so their irrational reaction towards someone with a different a skin colour (or religion, or gender, or sexuality) is potentially justifiable, however ignorant and/or hypocritical it might be.

Ayo hold up nibbas
The general image of racists portrayed by mainstream media is explicitly negative. The main reason for this is to make racism guilty by association. But they still have a point somewhat. Being anti-racist requires being able to surpress your natural instincts, needless to say less intelligent people are generally less capable of doing so.This is where the "dumb racist" stereotype comes from. The other category of racists are intelligent, rational people (like me , and yes I watch Rick and Morty, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Keep telling yourself that when you raise your mulatto kid

That was fake news unfortunately

>1 post by this ID

>If you critizice a problem you are the solution.

Imminent world peace implied.

Not sure about the necessary part, but it is natural to a) be wary of strangers and b) favour your kin group moving from the immediate family outwards.

I do think saying something is natural and therefore okay is kind of stupid. Lots of things in nature are not compatible with civilisation.

Why the fuck does Texas get its own flag? It's fucking bullshit. You faggots have the worst state. You pretend to be tough cowboys, but you're really a hispanic majority cesspool on the verge of turning in to California.

correct

but lets look at the numbers

Non-racist societies simply got overtaken/infiltrated by more racist tribes.

>of dark skin colour
Only dark skin color? Racism doesn't count against fair skinned people?

Tell blacks to stop trying to hold each other back then.

>any skin color
fixed that for you, faggot.

>race is skin deep
Trashman.gif