One Piece

New volume cover.

First for Pudding a cute

Which volume? What are the chapters included in this volume? Thanks.

Wtf are those nigga lips

Botox.

Not enough lips

I believe it's from 849 to 858

volume 85
849-858

Volume 85. Chapter 849 ("Chobro in the land of Mirrors") to Chapter 858 ("Meeting")

for

Leave everyone to me!

We'll leave jobbing to you.

I can't see Pudding joining the SH for the reason that she would take over Robin's role. I still think Pudding will join the SH to wano, but will not be a member.

Momonosuke needs someone to teach him how to read the poneglyphs. Robin can't stay in Wano, because not only is her role to read the poneglyphs so the SH can reach raftel, but she also wants to learn the true history so she must travel with the SH. She won't stay in Wano to teach Momo for that reason. Pudding allows Robin, the strawhats, and momo to achieve their goals.

On the other hand, Momo can also join the SH (sort of like Oden who wasn't an official member, but traveled with Roger) to learn from Robin, however I would expect him to want to stay in Wano as he is the head of the Kozuki clan who may have an even bigger role after the shogun falls.

Xth for SaPu is canon

APOLOGIZE

CARROT A CUTE AND NAKAMA

Thanks.

I want to marry Reiju

>there are people that seriously believe Puddong will join the crew.

It's Perona, Hancock, Monet all over again.

Momo will develop even stronger VoaT than Roger. He'll be good. That said, Pudding isn't joining, simply because she has an ability that will either resolve everything or be useless, and if she joined she'd join for Sanji. It just wouldn't fit.

The only thing that is 100% true is Pudding winning the Sanjibowl.

Pudding will delete Big Mom's memories about Sanji and Zeff

Not so fast m8

>those dick sucking lips

Just here to post the best man

Perona had a slim chance because we know nothing about her history. Hancock had less of a chance because she's way too much of a powerhourse and shit. No idea why idiots were thinking Monet unless they're just trolls, she and Pudding now were assholes in the past. When the SHs went through hard times in the past they dealt with it in their own way, not fucking stabbing people or overthrowing a fucking country.
The closest to being assholes were Nami who joined Arlong's crew to sort of protect the village, and Franky who became the boss of Water 7's underground keeping them in line and teaching them to dismantle ships. Robin just had to fucking survive with her infamy.

>pudding will never memory-rape you
wtf

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>not fucking stabbing people or overthrowing a fucking country.
>who is robin guys pls rape my face

How many time until we can see Gastino on the cover?

ODA, WHERE'S MY GOD USOPP?

volume 88

You may only choose one.

fucking lewd outfit

She undermined Crocodile and was never going to help him with the Ponyglyph. Even Igaram survived when they all thought she blew up his ship. If you like, she lucked into the SHs managing to defeat him, but she also saved Luffy after he lost his first fight with Crocodile and shit.

any of 'em

>no big mom

what a waste

The red guy on the title

>zoro missed sanji's wedding
Wow rude

>tfw it was only in a few chapters before bege had them dress up nice

Carrot is 10/10 when in black & white but kind of really creepy when in color

Apparently, voting for the next popularity poll begins next issue of WSJ.

Jesus Christ those botox lips.

>My birthday in june
>Perona
YES!

when is out?

Should try to guess rankings, Brook should get pretty high with all his shenanigans lately, perhaps Pedro too, and Nekomamushi.

some time next year

Don't cry when Marco gets top ten

>Birthday in january
>Best girl for January

Nice.

>she doesn't remove her own bully memories

It's like she enjoys suffering

after wano he'll get top 5

>me seing sanji popularity drop

The first 6 spots are pretty much set in stone (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, Sabo and Law), at beast you can try guessing the exact order

1. Luffy
2. Sanji
3. Law
4. Zoro
5. Sabo
6. Ace

my nigga marco for next nakama

when is Bonney bitch gonna appear again, Oda??

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets like 3rd place tho

who?

>she also saved Luffy after he lost his first fight with Crocodile and shit
And after winning the third one.
>No idea why idiots were thinking Monet unless they're just trolls
I was never in that train, but Monet was pretty mysterious back then. It wasn't clear if she saw Chopper in that one panel, the person throwing the note was also point of debate. She also stated that she can't let them get Caesar as it would result in Joker killing her which some took as a sign of her not doing everything voluntarily. She gave off some Robin vibes for many. She also had supposed interest in astronomy, and many suspect that space will become important at some point. Once her main fight started it was clear she's evil and only the worst waifufags stayed with the theory, but at first it was actually better than most of the "my waifu will join" theories. Still, it had no real basis.

Fujoshi run these polls often, Brook getting high isn't likely and Pedro definitely not. Nekomamushi I don't know but he'll likely be outside the characters who consistently place higher up and the most popular of the newer ones.

There are honestly so many new characters it's hard to say where many of them will end up past the top 20.

Law has been out of the story for a while, dunno that he'll stay that high in the ranks, but that's just my guess. Should mean a similar drop for Sabo and Ace I suppose.

Previous poll for comparison.

>mfw pudding breaks into top 10

>trying to apply logic to the fujoshi voting armada
user please

Baby 5

>Fujoshi will rig this poll too

If she did, how would you know?

Meant for

I figured out why people thought Monet would join. It all has to do with the straw hats going out to space as space pirates and the moon were teased in the chapter covers. Apparently she was an astronomer because there was a book next to her that said "astro."

>Stand up and yelling at Luffy to hurry up save her husbando
>"never forgive"
Tsun Nami so qt.

April > January > June > July > December > May > October > September > November > August > March > February

I wonder if we'll get another color spread for the top 10

what happens when luffy and the gang find one piece and it turns out to be two piece.

The thrown note was a really weird point never really touched on and seemingly abandoned or forgotten

The obvious answer is Law once it's revealed he wasn't chained with seastone but how? How would he have written that note? Why wouldn't it ever be shown? Events like that usually have at least a reaction from another character. Also why would there be a throwing motion? If Law used his ability the paper would just sort of appear by Chopper.

>Highest female is ranked 8th.

Fucking Fujos

WHERE THE FUCK
IS MY NIGGA
DRAGON

YOU FUCKIN' WIT REAL NIGGAS HERE, ITCHY ORDER

They already had a gag episode about it being an one piece swimsuit so that's not going to happen.

>Marco>Usopp>Shanks
Wtf in Jap heads.

>Sanji
>2nd
Ahahahhhahahhahahaahaha. He never got 2nd even when he was the coolest fucking Strawhat in the crew. You're fucking deluded if you think he has a chance after all the shit he has been through lately.
Luffy, Law, Zoro, Sanji.
Luffy, Law, Sanji, Zoro.
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law.
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Sanji.
Pick one.

>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NIGGA DRAGON
Too busy getting his ass handed to him by Blackbeard

>Nami wearing "All Blue" dress
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sanji was 4th in the last one and now he had an entire arc. Wake up.

>zoro
I dont remember that character. Where he is?

When did this happen?

Can't frag on the Dragon

He'll probably crack the top 10 after that one Zou chapter about him.

I think he appeared in one of the early arcs

Not sure if he's been seen since

Japs love Zoro and Law so Katakuri should be pretty far up there too right?

He was told to go to Wano so he's probably at Raftel by now

He was told to help Momo so he's probably defeated Kaido and the Shogun by now.

An entire arc of not doing much, crying, mopping about, being depressed, beating up the most favoured character and ruining his looks(which I'm sure the people at Japan did not appreciate), crying around more and not changing one. fucking. bit. Law wasn't this bad.
Admit it. Sanji has had countless fucking cool moments back in Pre-TS. This arc will get him back to third. But 2nd? I don't see it.

>zoro

literally who ?

The hair style and the blue dress vaguely reminds me of Belle
I guess Oda went to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie

Marco is a fucking phoenix that has teal flames nigga. His clothes are teal and purple just like how everyone in streetwear loves that color combination.

He said he was going to round up the samurai in Wano, so he's probably taking on giants in Elbaf

You're being unreasonable. Him getting so much more screentime will make the japs vote a lot more for him. That's how simple it is.

Why Brook is the least favorite among Straw Hats?

The fujos have a weird obsession with Marco

he's dead

I guess we'll have to wait and see. How long does it take for the results to be shown, do you know?