Why haven't you started taking cold showers user?

Why haven't you started taking cold showers user?

Because I like hot showers.

it´s fun how this hot versus cold showers and bath debate has been ongoing since the 19th century.
Do tell me, what are the benefits of doing cold showers? less dry skin?

Because I don't want to die from hypothermia.

nice slide thread shill

sage

taking a warm shower with a cold rinse right before getting out is the way to do it

Cause warm showers are /comfy/

Because the wind chill is -35.

You'll have more awareness throughout the day. At least, I did.

I do

Kill yourself

this
all of you are absolute faggots
sage

Because I already go swimming in the ice. Sauna and average (?) temperature shower afterwards is good.

I hated that cold feel when you finish warm showers.

>tfw your shower head starts spewing gas

Because showering is comfy, it's the only comfy time of the day other than when I sleep.

Let me have that

Because I can afford hot showers

I just took a cold shower 5 minutes ago. Now enjoying a cuplet of espresso.

that's the reason why cold showers are so good, they get you out of your comfort zone

+35 celcius here : )

>Worked myself down to the coldest setting
>Shower for 4-5 minutes at coldest setting
>Lose feeling in my arms
>Get insane brainfreeze

If you are going to do this, just try to control your breathing. I found that shouting works really well. Feels good, and I sleep like a baby afterwards.

This. You get the benefits of both.

because it's -12 degrees out. I'd feel kind of retarded taking cold showers when I work all summer to keep my house stocked with wood to keep my stove running and the indoor temps at 70+ degrees. dumb rebbit flag

I've heated floor, so after shower of any temperature my feet are OK. Afterwards I dry and lotion my feet, and then put on wool socks knitted by grandma. Comfy.

My life is already uncomfortable enough. Let me just take a warm shower.

>memeflag
>showers are political rite guise

Already made lunch for the whole week.

Is there any scientific consensus on cold showers? I am trying to do anything to make my skin better. I don't have any sort of acne problem, I just want skin that feels tight.

you should all be banned forever. you are all shills posting some b tier shit on pol

and you takng the bait it delicious

Any benefits the cold would give me is gained when I get in my car and drive to work in 5 degrees F

>why dont you drink your own piss, user?

I've actually been banned for 3 days before, just for posting in a thread like this.

>wahwaaaaah waah! wah!! i dont like this thread! wah!
>stahp posting things i dont like!

fuck off faggot

Its sometimes fun and interesting to shock the system, i kinda draw parallels to my liking to not feel the ocean during summer, i just jump in.

I dont do it that often, i usually turn it cold for a few seconds and then turn off the shower, just so my body is abit more accustomed to the cold ass bathroom

Instead of being a angry faggot, you can go ahead and link us to what you think is being slid

just go to irc channel and tell mods to kill themselves, then they get fired for stupid bans

>the absolute state of nu/pol/
shame.
sage

Some of Manuel Lezaeta's quotes:

"Man away from nature progresively loses his health."

"Oh health, how many crimes are committed under your name!"

"Wisdom is found in nature, not in laboratories."

"Health is worth more than life, because without it life is not worth living."