Why did Trump turn so hard on our guy Bannon?

Why did Trump turn so hard on our guy Bannon?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/04/noxious-propaganda-from-sander-gilman-and-newsweek/
activistpost.com/2018/01/when-will-trump-supporters-in-the-freedom-movement-realize-they-were-duped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cfeOI9Y4qPE
youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Trump's a cuck, and nobody is smart enough to dig for the truth

Trump is pulling ideas out of a hat to truly invoke the chaos gods.

Becuase Bannon jumped on the Muh Russia bandwagon and accused his own fucking son of treason

Proof?

He only did this after Trump started attacking him tho

kaboki theatre

Because he's mad that Bannon is smart enough to get the hell off of a sinking ship.

That's just not true. Bannon was going to lead the 2018 senate elections in support of Trump

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor -- with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers," Bannon continued, according to the Guardian. "Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s***, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."
NYT: Former Trump campaign adviser told Australian diplomat Russia had dirt on Clinton
NYT: Former Trump campaign adviser told Australian diplomat Russia had dirt on Clinton
Bannon also reportedly told Wolff: "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."

have you been under a rock this week?

See your comic?
The swamp won.

read the fucking papers dumwit

>kaboki theatre
kabuki

Still waiting

Bannon threw Paul Nehlen under the bus because he had the AUDACITY to tweet that he is reading The Culture of Critique.

Bannon's ex-wife also tried to smear him by saying he asked why there were so many Jewish books in his kids' school library. The reason she chose to portray Bannon as an anti-semite is because she knows where to hit him so it hurts.

He obviously tries to curry favor with the Jews. Criticism of them is off-limits. He's hardly /ourguy/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/04/noxious-propaganda-from-sander-gilman-and-newsweek/

Jews.

Trump will go anywhere and turn on anyone for head pats.

Things change.

I haven't had internet for a while so can someone give me a quick rundown on the Trump/Bannon thing?

Roy Moore lost. Not complicated.

holy shit
saved

Because trumps just another neo-con who decided to side with kikes rather then Americans

Bannon is a talentless leech.

Because Breitbart under Bannon took a very hardline against DACA.
Trump wants to trade DACA for a wall. He promised a wall and he's determined to deliver on his promises. Now, you might argue that DACA is against the spirit of what Trump was saying about immigration, but Trump can (and will) argue that he didn't say anything specific about it - and that's true.
Breitbart will now tone down criticism of DACA. If Coulter continues to make a noise, Trump will attack her too.

Trumps a sellout kike it turns out and Bannon dindu nuffin. Turns out none of the shit in the book was even true, so Trump just railed on an innocent guy because he'd rather protect his kike kid Ivanka and shill for Israel then stick by the people who made him win

>koch brothers bow to the Bannon
>in contact with russians
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control usa with an iron fist
>own media venues all over the alt-right
>direct descendant of the ancient bloodline of lincoln
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bannongrad will be be the first city)
>boss (mercer) owns basically every data analytics facility on earth
>first designer babies will be Bannon Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ

>Trump turn on Bannon
you got it mixed up, its the other way around

activistpost.com/2018/01/when-will-trump-supporters-in-the-freedom-movement-realize-they-were-duped.html

If trump attacks her hes going to lose massive support like he already is. DACA is fucking shit and we should be getting a wall without it. Its ridiculous that you'd support this DACA bullshit. Bannon is a boomer faggot who has done much more to hurt us in recent months then when he was in the white house. Trump is just being a little faggot and so is Bannon.

These are all shill threads.
No one ever mentions Miles Kwok.
100% shills talking to other shills.

Why do they say DUPED? They act like electing clinton or really any president for the past 100 years has ever done jack shit. Have we been duped forever? When does it stop being duped ? Trump was something the different and thats how it will be remembered.

because Trump can't admit he is having a burrito shoved up his ass and is cowering to Dems, RINOs and Hispanics against the will of the American people

Who in their right mind wants more 3rd world taco eaters running around....kind of goes against the whole America-first thing doesn't it?

And it doesn't look like Mexico is paying for a wall or the 25+ illegals living here....us taxpayers are

Here he got head pats from McConnell and Ryan and all the rest of the GOP for pushing away Bannon. It should make for a good legislative year.

Promises are unimportant. Politicians and especially those on high positions should strive to make the right policies, not follow whatever current whim the public has.

>Believing a kike that's honest enough to admit he is lying about the book

youtube.com/watch?v=cfeOI9Y4qPE

youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg

youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E

Bannon never denied saying these things
Expanding ICE powers at the border means Trump supporters were duped
There is a 0% chance democrats will trade DACA for a wall.

lol that comic

trump confirmed for powerless figurehead

Imagine being such a shit political cartoonist you have to explicitly label every fucking thing

I don't support it. I'm just saying what's going to happen. Ann and others have been put on notice by what's happened to Steve - any criticism of Trump, he considers a sign of disloyalty, and you become fair game. I'm not critiquing it - just explaining it.
Thing is, while others will take the hint and start to pivot towards "DACA for the wall" being a good thing, I don't think Ann will. She's one tough sob and I think she'll stick to her principles. So an attempt will be made to destroy her, directly (by Trump) or indirectly (by surrogates).
I'm not sure I can emphasize enough, Trump intends to deliver on his (specific) promises and he'll do whatever it takes to do so. If you stand in his way, whether you're a friend or not, he'll destroy you. He wants to win.
Expect more attacks on the freedom movement. That's Bannon's constituency. McConnell is on side with this, so Trump thinks he'll get more support from the RNC going forward. Personally I doubt that, but that's the path he's chosen.

because lowering corporate taxes is much more important that populism you fucking cuck.

Bannon never denied these things

I'm sure Bannon has also never denied being Hillary Clinton in drag

The wall is simply a totem for border control. It's not the be all and end all. Just building it is not a guarantee against immigration. The Dems will trade, and Trump is prepared to pay big for the wall. Of all his promises, the wall is most visceral - of all his promises, failure to deliver this will be most noticeable. Deliver it and he has an almost permanent memorial to his presidency and to his commitment to keeping his promises. Think about it.
I hate it but I can't help but admire it too. He intends to leave office with every box next to a promise ticked and, come hell or high-water, he'll do that. He'll say he's set a new standard for politicians keeping their promises, and he'll be right, strictly speaking. He never promised to send DACA recipients back...

He's no fool. He's actually incredibly focused and single-minded in terms of what he wants to achieve as his legacy.
Similar with his foreign policy rants, he's achieving exactly what he promised he'd achieve (and hardly anyone sees it).

Someone bogcam bannon please ill meme this