ATF Busted: Man posts documents online proving ATF involvment in Fast & Furious

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1:
Thread 2:
Thread 3: Basic overview:
>gun shop owner keeps getting stonewalled by ATF on renewing his FFL
>discovers documents showing ATF agents used forged FFL with his number on it to make fradulent gun deals
>also discovers his bank (Wells Fargo) helped ATF hijack his account to pay for the guns
>man obtains copies of everything and tries going to media but they refuse to even look it over
>guy decides to dump everything on Twitter

twitter.com/wesleyfelixpsi

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/08/request-fast-furious-records-unsealed/379974001/
foxnews.com/us/2015/10/01/two-mexican-nationals-found-guilty-murder-border-agent-in-fast-and-furious.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barry needs to be shot with one of those guns.

Hahaha can’t wait to see these guys hanging from trees

Bump. Don't let it slide lads, we got these fucking pigs.

huge

Have some coke on me op
(you) are still fag

somebody ask him how we can create forged ffl's.. for educational purposes of course

It's only legal when a black president and black AG do it. You know, because of 'white privilege', and all of that.

Twitter is where all the sane people put their stories.

Where do you go when law enforcement is against you and the media tells you to take a hike?

UN

But once it's in the social media and distributed to hundreds, then thousands, they can't silence you anymore.

Hump

bump for madman

Guy will suicide with shots on the back of the head soon, this is big if true.

who

Have a bump to help expose these crooked bastards

bump for justice

bump

Tom Fitton

Terry Davis

bump

This is HAPCON1. Do not let (((them))) slide this.

Bump

Bump it

Bump

Up

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Has there been any official response from anywhere as of yet? I know various anons were trying to bring it to various media outlet's attention for the last few days, wondering if there's been any word back.

This, the strong likelihood of a massive human trafficking purge, the left learning they can't just cry and whine their way out of all this, is there really any wonder this place is being shilled so deep lately? That "bombshell" book was supposed to be a better smokescreen, but even normies seem to panning it as, at best, fanfiction.

What's going on is a snowblind principal. The initial focus was on taking down trump and the general rise of the right. Now that it has failed a few times over, and it's looking more and more like the deep state might actually be forced into the light, a new plan is needed, fast. That's where the snowblindness comes in. Just fill the lines with as much chaff and noise as you can so that anything really big or dangerous passes along without a ripple, or without too many catching on.

Sup Forums isn't the strongest force in this mix, but it's a dangerous one. It's a distillation of the perfect army of the Art of War. Formless, aimless, unknown and unknowable, the basic purpose even changes moment to moment. It's not something that cold-war-gestated forces can digest, so it, and the whole wave of right wing internet based madness, must be at least blinded until the worst is over.

bump

>Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. … They've got a big target on there, ATF. Don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches.
- George Gordon Battle Liddy

It interesting. This place creates a hivemind that con spot outsiders. It also can spot people who aren't with the hivemind's consensus.

Bump

obongo is fucked

>tries going to media but they refuse to even look it over
How fucking rotten is american mass media?

Aren't there at least some uncucked companies, like Fox News maybe?

bump

>tries going to media but they refuse to even look it over
colour me surprised

Nope Disney bought them. All American media is bought and owned eventually.

It's part of why there was such a hard, hard push to view various people as "leaders" of...whatever this is. Also why "alt-right" was shilled so goddamn hard even people here started to self-identify with it. Put names and faces to something, and you can direct, control, and suppress it. As it is, this gestalt organization is about as controllable as trying to grip and form smoke with your bare hands.

Why do you think there was such a hard yank away from the giggling frog worship and shit? because it's hard to process for the powers that be, and also hits just a little bit too close to home for some. Race and identity politics, now that's something they can digest, and control. it's not that it's not a valid issue, just that the importance is being pushed to get a handle on things.

I imagine they get a lot of cranks, and with the spotlight on the media it pays to actually check sources for once, but that's just excuses. It's like any big, old click, you may or may not be personally corrupt, but the nail that sticks up gets hammered down. It's the same thing that happens with a lot of media and entertainment these days, you follow the rules of whoever is loudest, not who's right.

Good thread op. I'm linking it to some other good political ones and visa versa. Gods work.

bump

This is pretty sad. Why do we Americans sit by and let this happen? If we do believe a government is overreaching their power, how can we justify just storming their homes with guns and killing them?
>muh fbi honeypot
Think about it, we have the 2nd amendment for several reasons, one of which is to attack the government if they go against their own citizens. What's stopping us from removing these soulless leeches from earth?

Haha good one

Because, right now, the numbers are tipped too far in their favor.

Most gun toting Americans honestly don't care, as long as they have Netflix and food.

Those of us who do care cannot organize without 90% of the meeting being cia, fbi, atf, and NSA. Then the other 10% get ruby ridge'd.

It's a numbers game

Wow this is getting slid. Almost like it's real

Back in highschool we learned about the time you fuckers went to war over fucking overpriced tea.
Now look at the state of America.
I realize that there are different times but i belive my point still stand.
You have served out justice for far less.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about them. Most are pretty pathetic and the NEETs fall for it. I have a strange feeling the more educated and better off don;t mention our views publicly and mostly lurk.

It's also likely because we still hope our government can unfuck itself. Apathy is a huge part of it, without a doubt, but I honestly think a big chunk of people who are willing to take up arms are hoping against hope that maybe the country can get by without armed revolt.

Another small portion are those that appear to already be cutting their losses. I live not overly far from an active Michigan Militia training and supply compound. Most of the guys there don't really want to go to war with the federal government, but are more then happy to simply cut off the rest of the nation and government once shit hits the fan. Most are expecting some sort of outside attack, but i wouldn't be surprised if shit started rolling because of alphabet agency bullshit like this.

Also, you're very, very unlikely to hear about actual full-blown rebellion, as the second the US starts reporting that, all bets are fucking off.

That's the biggest, scariest part of these for people. the fact that someone, someone RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, could be harboring wrongthink, and you wouldn't even know! It's like the whole cold-war witch hunts, but there's no way to be anywhere near sure of who's who, and, since the left has already declared victory years ago, every new incident of free thinking takes a chip out of their whole foundation.

>cannot organize without the meeting being 90% feds
i was just thinking about this yesterday, because i would really like to just start running ads in the newspaper or hanging flyers around town to get people to just start meeting publicly and discussing where we're heading. i would really like yo just start attempting to educate fence sitters and such, and i am pretty sure as long as people are properly vetted at the grassroots level, that imposters would be spotted. not calling for any violence in the least bit. i just want at least real people in my area to have a clue what's goin on, because if this shit is getting slid this bad for us, you can imagine the fagbook normies have no clue no matter what their political affiliation is.

Wasn't one of those Fast and Furious guns used in the Paris attacks?

Yep and the best part my friend circle is mostly liberal and I have been slowly red pilling my centrist friends in the group. The other day I was considered on the wrong side of history by some guy my friend knew and gamed with because I don't think Transsexuals should be in the military due to suicide rates and mental problems.

my centrist friend agreed with me btw.

You're putting your finger right into the core of what scares the ever living hell out of the communist/leftest collective that has been seeping into the west: community action. You are supposed to be isolated, away from both god, history, and countrymen. The government is family and support, not friends and family. If people actually interacted, it would be so, so much harder to control the narrative. Online is easy, but face to face is much, much harder to control a mass population, let alone tight-knit communities.

Start small. Do you know the names of anyone you live near? Ever have someone on the porch for a bit of coffee and banter in the evening? do you wave or chat with people while on a walk? little, stupid stuff like that is how it starts. People follow the progressive, limp-wristed line because they think that's how it is. a few actual humans telling them that they're not crazy to want a strong nation and community, that self-reliance isn't backwards, can go a long, long way.

Then, when Billy McNotcop comes in and starts talking about how you need to take shit to the streets and blowing up the mayor's office, you can just laugh and get back to life.

give me more 16bit backgrounds

MOAR

It's pretty sad my friend. We've gotten complacent with the freedoms that our forefathers have given us. We've been domesticated by the TV and government. I have watched the world for a long time and have seen other countries with little to no freedom freak the fuck out over something that amounts to changing the pattern of the crosswalks. Here we get fucked over on a daily basis and don't do shit and I realized that the people in other countries have very little and are willing to do anything to hold on to what they have. Here we have quite a bit of freedom but it's like wrestling with a pitbull over a chew toy if you let up for one second pretty soon you either let go or get bit.

this x100

Was in the first thread, can someone explain what is happening ,please

blumph

never stop until these crooked fuckers are hanged

Bump.

bluuummmpff f

I think a lot of centrists just don't want to be ridiculed for taking either side. you'll find very quickly that centrists tend to gravitate to the majority of whatever group they orbit near. It's the ongoing worship of sarcasm, apathy and nihilism that's eating into the west like acid as a whole that is also keeping a huge chunk of the population on the fence.

I have a folder.

The death of passion. Irony and apathy, it just numbs the soul until nothing, no matter how good or bad, is worth the time. people used to get maimed or murdered because of political views, and it was considered understandable. Now, if you want to voice an opinion that isn't likely to garner a few thousand likes and reshares, at least, you need to edit it hard or hide who you are.

The ATF stole someone's business and then gave the guns they stole to the cartel, and you can't even get twitter sleuths on it, fuck's sake...

I guess I will organize some block parties now. Get the community going again.

The fucked up part is that anti-fa type of totally anti American groups seem like they can operate with without any scrutiny or consequence. If you were to speak up at an NRA dinner you're probably going to get a visit. I don't understand it

Well he agreed with me and got told hes on the wrong side of history. I think he got a little more redpilled since we are still friends

Because the 90% organize it...

>assault weapons

bump

I'll keep hitting F5 until you're done dumping then

>Those of us who do care cannot organize without 90% of the meeting being cia, fbi, atf, and NSA. Then the other 10% get ruby ridge'd.

Take the III%ers. 97% undercover cops, 3% jail dummies.

What bothers me most is tons of people are dissatisfied with the way things are politically, and frankly, I think that's a big reason why Trump is now president. Then you have people in power that still seem to derail the US against the wishes of its citizens and there isn't much one can do without being violent. The battle for ideas also gets tough when one side owns all of the media, and people are programmed to think a certain way.

I'm so fucking tired of people getting pissy when someone chooses to use social media to leak valuable shit.

WTF are they supposed to do? Call up fuckin CNN and trust the mainstream media?

Fuck off kike, it's 2018 and we don't need the MSM anymore.

feels good knowing that even talking about it here probably scares them. you're exactly right about the internet being the controllable landscape. i am glad to have my immediate and extended family be at least somewhat redpilled, but even the ones that know not to trust the leftists are STILL in fucking denial that the entire system has been completely subverted.
any more ideas for getting regular people some of this info outside of the internet is appreciated.
unfortunately i live in cucked leftist state but at least in a quite rural region of communities. i woul like to be able to reach the right wing gun toters without triggering instant subversion, i honestly don't think i could reach enough people with flyers unless i put them up at the local gun shops.

>Wasn't one of those Fast and Furious guns used in the Paris attacks?

Yes. So not just drug cartels, but terror cells are customers of the atf.

Bump, he should contact sean hannity he would run this

False. Disney did not get Fox News or the media empire, they bought the content division and rights.

Do we need like 10000 federal prosecutors? How much crime did these faggots get into?

>Was in the first thread, can someone explain what is happening ,please

The atf used a legitimate business federal firearms license to straw purchase weapons, then sold them to druh cartels and terror cells for a massive profit, and had the bank cover up their transactions.

You'd be amazed what some cheap, grilled meat and dollar-store soda can do for community action. Don't even do anything formal, just set up at the end of a driveway, bump a little music, and be open and inviting. Then again, i live in semi-rural michigan, so your mileage may vary...

Because antifa toes the line, and others don't. Remember, also, that what you hear isn't always true. Views can be shifted, narratives controlled, antifa isn't nearly as liked as some like to present. Plus they sort of shit the bed after a strong start. Poor things are too healthy and lean to be out in the cold, cruel snow, so they need to rest up for spring...

we don't have that kinda thread left, it's a little over a gig...

Talk to folks, if you can, and get an actual feel for things. Media loves to declare victory before a war is even fought, and we are fighting one now. Most people are starting to turn back to the right, it's mostly reporting that makes it seem so muddied.

A Border Patrol Agent was also murdered with one of the guns. Can someone dig that out? I have to much to do here today.

stick to the city ones then

Bump again

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/08/request-fast-furious-records-unsealed/379974001/

Essentially, thats how these documents were uncovered.

Found it. ATTENTION; ADD THIS TO YOUR EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
foxnews.com/us/2015/10/01/two-mexican-nationals-found-guilty-murder-border-agent-in-fast-and-furious.html

Say hi. Serious, that's it. You'll trust a friend well before you trust the media. Go to places with people you want to meet. Places like, say, shooting ranges, farmers markets, places where people who don't follow the "progress for progress sake" drum, and talk. Convince those who don't need much convincing, and you'll start a ripple effect.

It's not easy, but nothing important ever is. I'm not saying go to a gun range and howl about the jews, but go, strike up a chat, and then say "hey, you hear about that guy who got fucked by the ATF? yeah, yeah, got his shop snatched right out from under him..."

I aim to please...

Thank you.

It's been tried. The guy even walked the documents into Fox News. No one wanted to talk to him.

His name was Brian Terry

Someone is about to have an unfortunate suiciding accident.
Hope that someone has taken the documents, scanned them, and then hidden them somewhere completely safe.

Bump

nice

Just to clarify, all posts by this ID and connected to this IP address are satire and intended for entertainment purposes alone, and do not represent any social or political views, in whole or in part, of any individuals utilizing said ID or IP address.

Also not trying to side or misdirect, as this shit is important. The ATF was given a job and fucked up really really bad, and it's now clear they fucked over many more then just the people who died. Getting word out about this and forcing it to public awareness may not bring justice, but it would go a fair bit to helping dig out corruption.

I'm just a wordy bastard and like to scrawl poetry on bathroom walls. So i write long winded bullshit on threads that won't last a day, like essays in the sand.

A little better then just sating "bump", if likely more annoying.

:D

Bump