What the hell is going on in Louisiana?

And is Utah the place to find a wife?

Utah and Montana for the win, best states by far.

I guess Louisiana stats are thanks to coalburners

Apparently a lot of fucking. My guess is that it's a result of so many blacks living there...and other garbage.

You can have multiple wives in Utah!

and Louisiana is filled with immoral nigs. released from their plantation shackles and havent changed since

>Utah is the 13th-largest by area, 31st-most-populous, and 10th-least-densely populated of the 50 United States. Utah has a population of more than 3 million (Census estimate for July 1, 2016), approximately 80% of whom live along the Wasatch Front, centering on the state capital Salt Lake City.[8]

Sounds like a paradise for comfy rural living

Yeah, its not like white roasties get passed around by frat boys during their 4 years in college. Blame it all on niggers.

I need 5 mil right now

if your a mormon, yes.

>What the hell is going on in Louisiana?

Rednecks and niggers. And French heritage blindly propagating sex positivism. There's your answer.

Louisiana, interestingly enough, is the fattest state in America. I would have thought fat was incompatible with sex. Guess not.

by the way the best place to find a wife is in Germany. It is not as though your going to suddenly become some stud by going to the U.S
Find a good girl in your own country.

>Nebraska and Oklahoma are 10+
>higher than highly urban states like NJ
I doubt this.

Park City the most over valued property In the state you can do much better elsewhere in Utah and further North in Idaho

Mormons won't take too kindly to your gypsy family. You would have better luck moving to Detroit or Newark.

Women in Germany are awful. Either they are SJW whites, or immigrants with family issues.

niggers. niggers are going on in louisiana.

No. It’s awful. Don’t come here.

oklahoma's only so blue because they start fucking their siblings at such a young age.

>What the hell is going on in Louisiana?
niggers

Be honest. Is Utah worth moving to??

I am 35 and have been with 50 or so women...is 7 really average?

We still coming

No, you cannot have multiple wives in Utah. It's still illegal - we're the only state where monogamy is enshrined in our State Constitution. And the Mormons really don't want to go back to it. The polygamist groups here are the equivalent of the mafia.

You'd be surprised what we put up with.

in Louisiana you cant count fathers, and brothers as partners...incest is legal

internet,
also cars

Stay the fuck out of my beautiful mountain town. Utahns do not want you here, we will never accept you. Fuck off, we're full.

Too late whitey. Imma come from Newark and steal yo women. Utahs bout to get BLACKED

Good luck, niggers weren't even allowed on church property until like 25 years ago

It's worth keeping in mind that there's a large number of people, particularly old people, who married their high-school girlfriend and remained faithful throughout life.

You wait cracker. Ill whip out my BBC and ill have yo women lining up to take a ride

From wisconsin and moved to utah for school.
Its not that bad if you like doing outdoorsy shit, lots of BLM land. Just hope you dont wanna buy liquor after 7pm or on sundays

No that's Alabama

Nawlins as some tryhards will say. and niggers

>56%ers on my flag telling these euroshits where to move to
go back to fucking mexico, you subhumans

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I'm 6.5, fit, blue eyes, pale skin, love to work on my farm.

You mean tot tell me I won't be welcomed?

Stay in your homeland, find a nice Bulgarian wife and continue your line of Bulgarian children.
Don't abandon your people to come to our home and further shit up our lines with your disgusting slavnigger genes.

Lmao, white states have the most whores, what a surprise

"MUH WHITE GODDESSES HAVE LESS STDS"
"MUH WHITE GODDESSES DON'T RACE MIX AS MUCH AS OTHERS !!!"

Europe will be muslim in 20 years, I will fight, but I am not gonna die here.

Also, you seem to have picked up the slav meme and think it is true. Slavs are the whitest people in the world, most are blond with blue eyes more than nordics. Take the slavpill.

>Live in louisiana, most promiscuous state in the US, in the most promiscuous city (new orleans)
>Still can't get laid, still virgin

Just bee yourself

bzzzt yourself

>2,6 is average
It is still too fucking much.

Ever had sex on a water bed? Its like that.

Degenerate. I hope you never marry for your sake, your gonna get divorced.

Not faggot enough maybe? Are there still fags in New Orleans or did they all move to Montrose?

It's a direct result of New Orleans and the blacks that live there. If you go to small town Louisiana it's just like any other small town.

This. The girls at LSU are total sluts.

Lol u gonna see white boy bout ta fuck yo bitch

Actually Mississippi is the fattest, but Louisiana is in the top 3. I can't blame them though, cajun food is GOAT.

It's because of niggers fucking other niggers you retard.

Good luck paying taxes on that.