Can we just get rid of /ptg/ already?

This neo-boomer reddit trash needs to get go before it turns Sup Forums into a neocon circlejerk general that supports Trump not matter what he does
Their reddit-tier posting makes my stomach churn and will give any other Sup Forumsack eye cancer

It's never been organic anyway. That's why I've never opened it.

fuck off memeflag shill

Just ignore it like the rest of us and whenever you see a stray reddit fag tell them to go back to their containment general. It really has become just absolute ass cancer

The only thing Trump has done wrong is some bullshit with the Israeli capitol, and even then, there's no good guy or bad guys, just kikes or arabs, despite what /sg/ wants you to think

>/sg/
Yeah, it's not as if I can form my own goddamn opinion

>memeflag
>complaining about /ptg/
this is a shill thread. sage.

"Anyone who dislikes my echochamber is a shill"
Just off yourself

Go fuck your fat wive, Shareblue

You never actually criticized my point, only the fact that i mentioned /sg/

>wive

His internal policy is alright. I'd want it to be a bit more radical, but the entire old guard is against him, so I don't blame him for partially cvcuking out
His external policy is essentially kissing Israeli ass and involves taking out Israel's geopolitical opponents

Or you know, fucking Christians who actually are the rightful owners of that land. But nope, gotta protect that kike daughter of his who's a faggot liberal

/sg/ feels mostly "real" albeit it's filled with shills
/ptg/ is just a botnet working overtime

bot threads like /ptg/ can be recognized by the amount of traffic / spam and lack of replies to posts / actual discussion
you'll find more humans posting on /trv/ than in /ptg/

also w/e you want to ignore just add it to filter, use the tools our hot pocket munching overlords installed already

>taking out Israel's geopolitical opponents
When has he done anything of the sort except that one missile strike?

He's barking at Iran since day one of his campaign, and the kikes in his cabinet only encourage that
Without Iran, there is not Hezbollah nor support for them from Syria. Why cut the snake in the middle when you can cut off the head?
Same goes for the NORKs, who tend to arm Israel's enemies

Rules 1 and 2, you piece of shit.

You think that’s all he’s done? He went from America First to Israel First

>Their reddit-tier posting makes my stomach churn and will give any other Sup Forumsack eye cancer
I feel the same, unfortunately I think they are only going to left when Trump ends his period on the white house.

>Just ignore it like the rest of us
Tried to until they turned all of Sup Forums into /IranGeneral/ when their Goy king tried to color coup them.

Pic unrelated

I really fucking hate them user.
Off-topic, you where posting yesterday? you seems familiar.

>t. Shill

Yes for the love of God it's getting out of hand.

This comic is 100% fucking true. And the thing is, I can't really regret it. Setting up T_D was a necessary venture, even if we've been dealing with the negative effects. But it's certainly outlived its usefulness.

/org/ is funded by Russian trolls.

How about you just leave.

>the jews control trump
>bannon controls trump!
>kushner controls trump!
>ivanka controls trump!
>the saudis controls trump!
wheres the money, wheres the votes, where are the lobbyists in his cabinet

What if you... wait for it... are you ready? ... just don't read the threads, also anyone with a nazi meme flag is 100% shareblue no lifer, are you the fat black one with a lisp? Or the faggy pathetic ugly one who makes shitty video games

>also anyone with a nazi meme flag is 100% shareblue no lifer
Jesus Christ, what a retard you are

I was indeed.

I just want these refugees from reddit to go back and stay there.

>its reddit because i say so
>mods please delete because i dont like it
Fuck off neogaf, lean how to fucking filter

I can't filter Americans who come in to every thread en masse and spam SHILL and "Shareblue"

People on /ptg/ seriously reported that OP?
Jesus Christ I haven’t been there in months, has it really gotten that bad?

I know, I wish we could get them to fuck off, but they are convinced that the other 99% of the board is just CTR shills. But that's boomers and cucks for you.

I'm just saying that it was a necessary sacrifice at the time.

Yes. It got taken down in under two minutes.

It reminds me of what happened with Sup Forums years back. It's always the same cycle. People start talking about something nonstop. Then it turns into general threads. Then the general threads become more and more removed from the rest of the board culture and turn into their own thing that eventually devolves into tripfag circlejerk bullshit. This got so bad on Sup Forums back in the day that they eventually had to create /vg/ as a containment board for all the generals.

happens on Sup Forums a lot too
especially the Game Of Thrones general

I remember a time when mods were defending SRS and JIDF posts. Now that it's happening to you it's a problem? k

A year or two ago people would have just had a laugh as the regulars on /tg/ generally agreed the Reddit types were cancer that were only useful for destabilizing plebbit
I think your image more than anything else shows how that those Reddit types have fully moved in and how squat in the threads. Shows how much things have changed

Probably this desu

If Sup Forumsacks want to censor people then why you even try to fight against (((them)))?
Sure threads about the life of someone are cancer and only idiots like them, but denying their right to do them is the not different from "hate speech" laws, while those laws just imply consequences to "hate speech", any idiot can see the purporse is to make people unable to say things.
Click on hide thread and stop being a fag.

>unironically defending /ptg/'s cringeposting

Did you get fed up of posting 'delete Sup Forums' on /qa/ or something?

Well I'm a fucking hypocrite and I want those Redditfags silenced
Fuck off, lolberg

I'm so glad the Sup Forums janitors BTFO those /got/ circlejerking faggots. Finally did something useful for once rather than just deleting threads just because someone brought up jews.

You’re failure was not posting redpill threads throughout the elections, we are now in an eternal summer as newfags never fully assimilated

>hating BASED Trump
looks we got another CIA psyop fellow pedes! maga and shadilay for the god emperor!

Ya know, this made me realize mass migration is not the way to go

They've started deleting them again?
Please tell me they have

this isnt Sup Forums newfaggot

Well this makes things easier, you can just fuck off to facebook, surely uncle Zuckerberg agrees with your way of doing things, but not your opnions so you will probaly be baneed, not that there is something wrong with it right?
Now seriously fuck off.

/got/ has been banned for months now. The finally got up from their doritos-encrusted lazyboy chairs and put their feet down and said no more /got/ after the season ended.

They might allow the threads again in a year when the next season starts, but no more of this "constantly year-round /got/ threads even though it's still 10 months until the show starts again" nonsense.

yea,we need more room for the black cock threads

You virtuous faggots will be the death of us
Go join le skeptic community, faggot

I'm going to give my opnion of why you from Sup Forums will never get your etnohstate or whatever you want, when it comes down to actions the only thing different between you and (((they))) is the quantity of money, people literally have no reason to choose your side other than hate for (((them))), not saying that you should love kikes but if people are going to choose a side in a war where there's no real difference between the sides they're going with the stronger.
If you truly want to make a difference you should consider dropping the edgy kid side.

To Sup Forums janitors' credit, they actually do a decent job deleting niggerdick spam fairly quickly. Compare that with Sup Forums, where the BLACKED.com threads reach 300 fucking posts and the janitors only delete them right before they'd get pruned naturally, just to prevent them from getting archived.

>you from pol
And now you basically confirmed you're not one of us

Soon as you move out and start paying your own bills.

peak boomerism

Ok Sergei

Divide and Conquer Thread?
>Divide and Conquer Thread

Throught it was quite clear when I questionated your actions and just insulted you for no reason, but yeah I just browse Sup Forums and give my opnions on threads, while I'm not on your side, I'm just sick of the way the world is going and saw potential here, but I don't want you to get rid of the kikes and become the new kikes which is why I started this argument in the first place.

Mommy! make them go away!

What's your opinion on the jews?

its boomer containment. theyre already here, just let them fucking be contained in this autistic general

They're the rules of the internet, cockbreath. Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

r/ptg everybody

NO
I liek to watch them in that cage.

Holy shit man.

>complaining about their containment thread

>muh /nu/pol maymay
>muh leddit invasion
>tryhard nazi memeflag
"how do you do, my fellow oldfags"

>Containment
There's nothing contained about them, nigger.

>this is what Reddit actually believes

r_d is already taken over by neocons

this.
unless you want to be tempted by cia nigger kikes into masturbating to anime- don't go.

>memeflag
opinion discarded

Trump's one of the best presidents in a long time, but /ptg/ is a cancer and it gets worse everyday. No free thought allowed in the hellish boomer chamber that's it's become. I suggest they be expelled before they start to spread out

fuck off with your dnc shit against t_d, we've been Sup Forums since 2016, and wei'll be pol until at least 2024. don't like it go to another shitchan site with nobody on it to whine to yourself about it.

>dnc
fucking classic

Have to agree with /leftypol/ here
Haven't heard this in a long time

wow there are still trump supporters? lol

also isnt ptg full of bots?

no one is falling for your D&C,you utter faggots

I'd rather have literal redditors flopping around being retarded about Trump than the actual Muslim faggots from /sg/ who think they own the place because every few months somebody bombs Syria and they become relevant

it has gotten out of control, i like trump but it's far too much. it's like they thought they knew what Sup Forums was and came here from riddit and they are such tryhards that they've became a parody of Sup Forums and if you disagree with them even slightly, their only response is to yell about shills and kikes

pic unrelated