Roasties hitting the wall pt.2

Last thread was great read for sunday afteernoon. Recent highlight:
My story:
>Find out girlfriend of 5 years has been cheating on me
>Eventually get her to admit it, spend every waking minute making her feel like shit
>Guilt her into doing everything I want her to do to make up for her whore behavior
>Demean her verbally, make her give blowjobs on command, buy me stuff, fuck me whenever I want, make her take facials and jizz in her mouth
>This has been going on for ~2 weeks now
>She thinks I'm sticking around
>I know her whore behavior will show itself again
>Packing up and moving out thursday while she is at work
>Rent is due the 15th of Jan, electricity is in my name and is being cut off when I leave, my cat is coming with me, all the furniture in the entire house is mine and isn't staying with her
>I feel nothing except a strange satisfaction. Stupid cunt.

Gentleman, please continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Healthy tips:
>Take care of your body, try to get get physical exercise daily - this will keep you looking young and healthy
>Clean up your diet, remove jewish soda tricks from your life
>Build your life that you are high status male - pick your career carefully and thrive to be the best
>Karma is a thing, it transcends space-time, don't do things to other what you wouldn't like others do to you.

And remember
>Roasties gonna roast.

Not that I'm trying to get married, but this is what happens every single time:
>meet a girl
>fun
>more fun
>user it's not meant to be
>why
>it's not you, it's me
>ok, explain
>it's all so complicated, but we can still be friends
>go and don't look back
weeks, months or even years later
>user, I made a mistake, will you forgive me
>no
>I love you, I know it now and I'm truly the one who's going to love you forever
>nice, still no
>die you piece of shit
I'm still very much alive, she suicided last month. She was number 3. Some are “happily” married with kids, and they still call or msg me, my best bet — looking for a lover. I have one rule and one rule only. Never go back. Pisses 'em off mightily.

>girlfriend of 5 years
No way bro?
She cheated on you?
Color me surprised.
"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on."

this is so staged is hurts to see gullible anons post this everywhere.

healthy tip:
getting tips from anons on pol will ruin you, you stupid animal.
literally no one cares about your cheating girlfriend, go tell your fucking friends instead, if you have any except for your fucking cat

> should have married her

He would be looking at division of his assets and alimony now if he had.

TradCucks are the worst.

Three of your exes have committed suicide? Goddamn.

U r doing the wrong thing, OP.
Your actions are malicious, hers were negligent.
You may come to miss that woman who would do all those things for you.
Should have left when you found out if you were going to.

Awe. I know you're trying to sound like you got your shit together on this bud and I'm sure you do, but I know it hurts, too. :o(

I'm sorry she cheated. It was meant to be. You'll find better!! Be glad you're not married with kids and a mortgage, k?!

Good job Krautbro

my wife is to scared to cheat she knows I would kill her

based

thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/

Not my content, just reposting from thread.

Fuck off with your blog shit faggot

Oh, sorry. And sorry to whoever cheated on guy is.

>being this bitter
Just man the fuck up bro, we all make mistakes this girl clearly loves you, you’ll regret this

Can I pick her up?
Can I have her facebook/instagram?

I wouldn't call them exes. The relationships weren't that long, just couple of months at most. Except for one or two that lasted for a year or more. But both of them are still alive and only one of them calls sometimes.

Why do you text in English? Also:
>Are you on more fucking pills?
So you're a degenerate as well.

>>Demean her verbally, make her give blowjobs on command, buy me stuff, fuck me whenever I want, make her take facials and jizz in her mouth
Wait I thought this is how a normal healthy relationship should be?

it was his fiance ya dingus

dude good fucking job

seriously op is based

>I forgive you for leaving

lol

Suuuure, Mohammed. You've already beheaded her, haven't you.

I had an ex girlfriend kill herself two weeks before my twentieth birthday. October 28th was the day she did it. Her wake was held on Halloween. I remember seeing trick or treaters on the way home that night. Every year I'm reminded by children at my door of what she did.

>There*

>Packing up and moving out thursday while she is at work
>Rent is due the 15th of Jan, electricity is in my name and is being cut off when I leave, my cat is coming with me, all the furniture in the entire house is mine and isn't staying with her
>I feel nothing except a strange satisfaction. Stupid cunt.
Based!

I guess I can contribute before this thread is moved

Get this gay shit out my board you fucking homos.

Um, dude? Where’s that jizz going after it’s in her mouth? You better vault that jizz like fort knox.

You are being played cowboy. In fact, bet you she’s already pregnant. You’re locked in for life now.

>haha you cheated on my so now I'm going out of my way to make our breakup as miserable as possible for you

I mean good on you for getting rid of that bitch but I don't know, I don't really get these revenge things anymore.

Lol. I found out a girl cheated on me once.
> Call her mom, tell her that her daughter is a cheater
> I really like her mom, that's why I called
> She was at my doorstep two hours later with a UHaul.
Still work with her mom four years later. She's one of my favorite people with the company.

Cuck alert, you seem like they pathetic type these women prey upon.

Which board does a thread like this get moved to?

>>>/reddit/

I'm deeply amazed by that bitch's flawed logic.

>There*
Fucking killed me

Pic related, I think it could be her.

probably /bant/ such a forced meme board idk why they keep it. No-one uses it, stuff just gets moved there

I only go to /fit/ Sup Forums Sup Forums, user

Should of fucked her mom obviously.

Story plz

Serves you right bitch. 5 years is too long to wait.

these are actually very good advices, especially the last 2 ones.

Though why did you do the first couple of things? Just dump the fucking cunt and dont mingle around with her. Her entire livelyhood is depending on you and if she got any of the shit you made her do on camera or recording you're fucked. I hardly think she will let go of the living standard you provided without a fight, so brace for impact and ensure that she has nothing on you my dude.

>All Heil Sean!

Situations like this measure your character. Do you want your character to reflect a bitter, petty, sadistic man? You are feeling bad op, but do you have the strength (of a man) to cowboy up and move on? To cut your losses? To confront her behavior but also your own?

Where did you see anything like that in this thread?

What a selfish cunt. Way to ruin Halloween.

dont just settle for one degree, go for 2 or 3. education is a lifelong process. if youre an engineer, go for your J.D., if youre a lawyer, go for a science degree. take a few (((psychology))) courses to understand (((their))) tricks.

>weeks, months or even years later
if they start giving you excuses, cut them off entirely.

remove them from your phone contacts, social media, social groups, etc.

DO NOT reply to texts or anything. sometimes she will text you to test you. youre in the friendzone now and she needs you to provide to favors (movie night, bowling, dinner)

cut her off entirely. she will respect you more for sticking to your principles than caving like a little bitch.

>t.butthurt roastie

>girlfriend of 5 years
dating little children you degenerate kraut? pedos like you should be hanged

>I'm mad because you think that me being with a lot of guys makes me a slut

hmm

>make her give blowjobs on command, buy me stuff, fuck me whenever I want, make her take facials and jizz in her mouth

make sure to get lots and lots of pics gentlemen.

>people actually want me

to fuck and dump

>Two wrongs make a right.

You're no better, mongrel.

>fucks sluts
>thinks he's a badass because they act slutty

This desu, You gotta make her swallow it and check her mouth

No common-law marriage in Krautland? Lucky you, or you would be fucked. 5 years is past cutoff.

There*

Should of just sent her a simple "gg: no re"

is this artificially crafted to hit all the right spots?

>fucking her after catching her cheating
wew, gj on the blowies though, god knows how those dry up 5 years in

/bant/ is /trash/ for Sup Forums Threads.
They dont want to redpill /trash/

kek

Well women are artificially intelligent. Or maybe it’s superficially intelligent

Jesus I would love to have the chance to reply to that.

God people who react like this, this fucking failure to conceive anyone else's thought process or mindset to the point they have a meltdown and run from the conversation and resort to ad hominem makes me so fucking angry, and I have no idea why or how this guy in the picture kept his cool.

Ahaha, this is great.
Wow, I'm a chick and I;ve never acted like this and have never known anyone to act like this. No wonder so many of you hate women.

You did the right thing, OP. This bitch is nuts. She's trying to blame you for cheating and make you seem like you'd regret this. This girl is crazy.

I'm proud of you for leaving, I know too many soyboy simps who would stay.
Cheers, user.

man I'm glad I left the US, what a fucking shit hole it has turned into.

kek, anyone single in this thread, enjoy it and wait for the sexbots

Nah, I'm in the zone. I know my shit. They want to talk, it's fine by me. So far in life it just seems that I'm no good for marriage but good to fuck around. So I get to fuck around but rarely end up in relationship. I would love to have it the other way round though.

(You)

Man you missed out on triggering her to death you fucking passive littel bitch.

>BLM flag every single time
go post blacked threads retard

nice digits leafbro

She’s a mentally ill female. Their brains don’t work like they should
These things exist in fracostan too
>t. has no experience triggering roasties
I’ll give you a hint: if you get as excited as the roastie then you lose

yeah amerimutt creatura are the worst type of amerimutt like this bitch

Oh fuck off faggot.

I doubt your story is true but I believe you anyway.

Is she an ex that cheated on you? If so, you should have at least pointed out how you could have predicted her cheating by the fact that she is a slut.

I’m out here fucking tinder cockholsters til I actually meet a nice girl out in the world.

>wait for the sexbots
That's the plan.

Wait, you stayed with this bitch for three years after she cheated on you?

OP is a cuck.

The absolute state of German women

fuck robots

geneticely engineered catgirls is where I am at

Hitler did nothing wrong

my ex hit the wall when she was 18. had a kid by some absolute bum by then, and previous to that she had a number of abortions including one late abortion, baby was practically fully grown.

bitch has the body of a 40 year old now and she does nude photoshoots. thinks she's hot shit. but she's not, she's just shit.

and nah I'm not posting her nudes.

show these whores no love boyos.

How many guys we talking here and what exactly did you tell her that made her start this tirade?

german women are super easy to fuck when they are on vacation, other than that....
don't expect much, they basically never fuck their boyfriends

She didn’t cheat on me. We dated for like a month or two at a time before breaking up like three times. The first time I called her crazy and she asked why the next day, guess it really bothered her lol. I made her cry a lot. Anyway I told her frankly that her parent issues and slutting around were detrimental to her health and leading to her unhappiness. She didn’t take it well obviously. But we still got back together and hooked up multiple times over the following 7 months or so. Shame really. Love her but hate her, that’s the curse

oh yeah and she's still 18, maybe 19.

Least the baby seems to be white.

Rejecting someone that desperately wants you is such a power trip, I can see why roasties can enjoy it.

wait..so because you're not Sigmund, you cannot think like him??

>not rising above petty bullshit

it says she has been saying sorry for 3 years not 2 weeks