Twin Angel Break

Episode 2 out.

Are you enjoying campy adventures of notPapika and notMimi?

it's time to move on.

Literally me.

I want to feed this girl

Haven't watched it yet.

Rude slut.

they really stepped the fanservice up in this on ecompared to the previous twin angel stuff
good decision, because the other show/ovas wer bland as fuck

It's like looking into a mirror.

Where's the sheep?

prpr

You should be able to solve this

Does this even make sense? Who is able to do this in middle school?

Nice background.

Do you have the very first equation?

You should be able to reverse it

>64x - 1200 = 56x + 1448
>64x - 56x = 1200 + 1448
Hmm. Really made me think.

Color banding always makes me appreciate 10 bit.

Is this show fun?

Moderately fun if you like Mahou Shoujo. Doesn't seem to be anything special though.

What? This looks like 6th or 7th grade shit at most

No, it's quite boring as a matter of fact. It is neither cute enough no lewd enough, magical girl endeavors are back loaded and half assed, and the animation is honestly pretty terrible.

The character concepts are nice but boy this show lacks execution.

hey there

??

classical magic girls show

Please don't let the thread die too early, I'm going to die if I don't sleep right now.

This.
It's just plain not good in about every single facet an animation studio has the ability to influence. The only aspect that's not done poorly is the voice acting, but the script is about as interesting as styrofoam so even good seiyuu can't carry it.

I'm only watching it to the 3rd episode because I like mahou shoujo and don't have much else this season to watch. There's literally nothing good I can say about this show

What the fuck kind of animal show has Digimon on display? I'm really enjoying this show so far.

Yeah that's pretty much my game plan too

Should it be added to pic related "just because" or is it too bland to be remembered?

>it's not a re-deconstruction of the porcupine genre
>so it's bad

user pls
I like honest-to-goodness Chica Magica, I do
But this is just a little dull so far, and chances are it will remain dull, but I would like to see another episode before passing final judgement.
I'm sorry for being a party pooper in a slow thread, I'll stop posting now ;_;

this show is boring as hell compared to kirakira which is also airing, and it's certainly not taking any major creative leaps either

>muh precure
Thank god you told me this, I was about to take you seriously.

>TA ova of 2008 have full nude in transformation scene

>TA Dannychoo serie exist for marketing that orange girl

>TA Break i dont know

Enjoy your off-brand precure, pleb

Enjoy your shit taste, nerd.

But it's basically a cheap precure ripoff. Still that doesn't stop me from enjoying both.

Too boring. Dropped.

I think I remember doing stuff like this in middle school. Then again, my school district was a big STEM breeding ground.

When the evil nurse infiltrated their school I realized I would've enjoyed it if this show suddenly became Bible Black

A hedgehog is fine too

>There are people who can't even do this basic algebra

What am i being rused?

That is a pretty simple equation. First year middle schoolers anywhere should be able to do that given the proper background (which they should already be able to comprehend at that age).

That lion looks dangerous.

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
What purpose does this serve?

Muh dick.

She is Sup Forums.

Meguru is Sup Forums.

S E K K O

I want to sexually fuck this porcupine!

I'm watching this. Does it ever stop being so kiddy?

Please no.

I agree, the first episode was okay but this one was boring as hell. I hoped it was going to do something similar to Komugi-chan R last year, dumb characters and plenty of humor but still a magical girl's show at heart. But it's just too bland and uninteresting. It's like they couldn't decide what was the target audience, if it was going to be serious or a parody etc and ended up doing nothing.

>I'm watching this. Does it ever stop being so kiddy?
Nope, it's a feel good ride about little girls and their grandfathers the whole way through

Please no what?

Flip Flapping!

>It's like they couldn't decide what was the target audience, if it was going to be serious or a parody etc and ended up doing nothing.
Now you just went full retard. This is a classic mahou shoujo and there was never any indication that it was going to be anything but. If you think it's generic and don't like it then that's just fine but there was never any reason to believe it was going to be literally Madoka or whatever.

>Now you just went full retard
Talking about yourself?
>there was never any indication that it was going to be anything but.
It's not airing during daytime, it's a good reason to expect it not to be a typical magical girls show for kids.
My problem isn't even that it's generic, it's that it's way too bland and boring. Nothing grabbed my attention in this episode, not the characters, not the little subplot, not the confrontation with the bad guy. It was just completely mediocre.
>there was never any reason to believe it was going to be literally Madoka
Oh, it's the "if you criticize a magical girl anime it's because you're a Madoka kiddie" argument. Enough with this shit.

JC Staff sure has been producing some boring as fuck anime lately. Last season it was that mobage anime and bike shit, now this

>it's not edgy and mature like myself so it's "bland and boring"

They did Urara.

>intentionally omitting AOTS
Come on now

Yeah, I really wish Meguru got ripped apart by the cute dog and died screaming in a pool of her own blood. It would have been instant AOTS.

There was a Magical Girl parody where the mascot got killed in episode 1. Go watch it.

>not wanting to see the dog trying to eat Miruku, making a mess of his own mouth due to her spines, with Meguru forcing Sumire to watch helplessly until both animals die
Do you even edge?

Will Miruku transform back into Kurumi?

Kurumi appears in both the OP and ED so her odds are good.

Shared henshin docking when.

Would this be, I daresay - a edgehog?

These girls are both sexy and cute, and I really appreciate that. But the fight in the first episode had no style at all. Their weapons are nice, but when the fodder trot one at a time to blue and she cuts them once before taking one step, it feels bland lifeless. Run! Jump! Spin! Do something for fuck sakes.

this two will soon become canon and oooh

DFC

Are the original Twin Angels in it? This is important

They will likely get cameo appearances.

They are in the OP and ED, but they haven't appeared in the show proper yet beyond a small appearance in a flashback sequence.

Wasn't Twin Angels a hentai?

You're thinking of different Twin Angels.

It will be after the hedgehog gets it.

I want to drown that hedgehog in semen while she's making angry noises.

Literally the only good anime this season.

Will the 2nd OVA ever be uploaded?

Does anything even happen in those?

uh hoh

Sumire a cute. I wish to be the onii-sama.