Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Push both.

Blacks. Muslims are capable of building a civilization

Blacks. Religion can be cured but not race and muslims are caucasoid.

All whites disappear

The one on the left will also cause many Muslims to disappear. The one on the left is the only correct answer.

Muslims are mostly black, so the answer is obvious,

Only one!

I need an "ALL JEWS DISAPPEAR" button.

Blacks and muzzies were a mere nuisance before (((they))) weaponized them.

All dissapear buttons dissapear button

Where's the button that makes op disappear

Muslims means most of Europe, most of the Middle East, half of Africa, the shit part of India, all of Indonesia and white Muslims so that

HA!

GOT EEEEM!

GOT EEM!

east africans are caucasoid too? would you save them too? I'd rather all have muslims disappear which would include black muslims as well then build a pathogen to wipe out africa

(You)

I'd choose no more soyboys

>Amerimutt in charge of speaking
Most of Europe is still sadly white

Religions as a whole should dissapear.

Smash the left one with the force of a thousand suns

muslims

>Mudslimes

That would be most Arabs, a fucking huge number of niggers, large selection of gooks, and any other fucking retards

can't wait for whites to die out and go back to stone age

blacks
let the muslims kill each other

careful user, Erdogan is watching

no button needed for that.. just wait a bit.

I would want to make all the blacks disappear because in the united states where I live, they are a much bigger problem than Muslims.

Blacks, the USA improves drastically in every metric. This also clears out all of Africa and a fair amount of Muslims.

Blacks without a doubt. I can understand why euros would say muslims though.

I hate niggers more, but they are also easier to manually eradicate, so I go with muslims.

>jews 0.23%
lol how long until they die out from garbage fertility? 100 years? 200?

Bye bye muslims. Niggers are redeemable.

death to all mooslems

Blacks, America could experience an urban renaissance without niggers

>hasn't met a lot of muslims
all they can do is destroy them and loot their wealth

>All muslims Disappear
>So do some blacks as well
Easy

I have two hands.

Blacks. That was easy.

That means not pushing either button

This. Niggers and shitskins are the common cold, kikes are the AIDS that make it lethal.

Muslims should disappear because many of them are also black. Also, nigs are just a nuisance while the subhumans muslim population activley tries to harm whites.

Muslims, easily. About half or maybe more of Africa is Muslim anyway so that would take out a good chunk. Some of the worst blacks in the west like nation of islam and a lot of general "anti-white" blacks are muslim too. Also it would bring peace to the middle east and give minority groups like Christians, Druze, Jews, Zoroastrians etc a decent shot at building their own things there which would help preserve a lot of human civilization. India would also be less overpopulated and have some breathing room for its people both within the country and on its borders for expansion. Southeast Asia would also benefit by freeing up Indonesia. Overall it would be a huge relief for the world and usher in an era of peace and stability for centuries.

black
you can cure religion but you can't cure race

That's great, I don't even have to bother working for the removal of white race

I would push "reduce to any possible minimum the paki and pajeet immigration to the UK"

Muslims

but they're dying out unaided anyway (see: ) so why waste a button

Black should really extend to browns. Where all Indians, pakis, sand coons and Africans all get fucking nuked. Which will remove any Muslim issues as a result.

Left button

Black button.
The religious war that will eradicate the mudslimes will happen soon enough either way.

you can exterminate a race but not a religion

Israel would grow immensely without the sand niggers. America would grow immensely without niggers. Only a kike would hit the right button.

Muslims

Logically, muslims make the most sense.

Getting rid of them would save the US and many western countries Billions of dollars in military spending and security. On top of that, there is a considerable crossover between Muslims and blacks in sub Saharan Africa. With many of these nations gone too, we'll save a shit ton in useless relief and aid packages. With all of the extra surplus of military equipment, we can focus more attention on domestic crime in urban areas, and clean out the trash once and for all.

>durrr
The one on the right will also remove the same number of blacks then.

Jews

Push the blacks one because muslims are honorary blacks in my eyes

2 birds 1 press of a button

i have 2 hands
you didn't specified any rules here ^^

>he thinks that if the "threat" of muslims is gone then we'll stop spending billions on military

Blacks, most Muslims are still Caucasian.

All blacks disappear because I'm a race-realists, not some cucked civic-nationalist. Religion is only a detail, genes prevail everything.

considering many blacks are muslims -> all muslims

Blacks

>waste
Time is ticking user. Also it’s partly for my own satisfaction, I wonder where they’ll erect the statue.

with the muslim button you'd be killing a bit of everything, because that religion is everywhere and has no color.
the world would be first of all a much happier and safer place and you'd be making a bit more space for those who wants to live in peace.
but you're an anglo... no wonder you lost your empire with thinking like that

Muslims.
Blacks will kill each other.

Muslims, because if you choose blacks then you will get jews and they are god's chosen people, besides when you choose muslims you also get Catholics and black muslims, not really a choice

muslims for sure
blacks at least are entertaining in sporting events
also removing all mudslimes would remove a ton of blacks too so win win

Killing the blacks will also kill lots of Muslims.

How about something more intellectually stimulating? Long term vs short term.

you forgot to mention that we have been selling them bullets with depleted uranium for 50 years, their entire environment will soon prevent conception from the background radiation levels

for such a "smart" people you think they would figure out how to test things for toxicity

Nice

Blacks are monkeys that can be tamed, muslims on the other hand aren't.

In London the only un-safe areas are areas inhabited by Negroes. non-negrow Muslims are annoying but they don't rob or commit violent crimes at the rate of negroes. Whether they are African, Caribbean or "Black-British" they are all violent ugly sub-humans.

Muslims, niggers are dumb and easier to exterminate, stop feeding them

Blacks. You can fight mudslimes in holy war. Blacks are a scourge you can't battle because muh MLK

You are 100% right

WE

>Long term

LEVEL omega
1- abrahamic religion dissapear
2- 6.000.000 reichsmark

Somalis disappear either way so both are alright in my book.

Fuck humanity, kill them all.

I've got two hands.

almost 3/4 blacks are muslim
what would you choose?

The muslims are better at killing eachother so I'd say we go with remove all the niggers.

But muslims can plan an attack, like they did in Paris. Can blacks accomplish something like that?

ALL JEWS DISAPPEAR

This one seems more interesting, which one do you choose Sup Forums?

At least some muzzies will work and they bathe regularly.

No. 1.

Jews.

If we didn’t have Jews, we could be the Jews

depends where the doubling is distributed. if its like in any area that currently has niggers, there are twice that many, that would screw over my mom just as bad since she already lives in a majority nigger area. it's still the better press tho

Blacks would move America right enough that we wouldn't take in any Muslims. Easy call.

Easy as hell, 1, without the jews niggers would disappear quickly.

My mom is already dead, number 2

i have two hands

i love my mother but i would still trade her to get rid of the niggers. a necessary sacrafice.

>sweating man holding towel to his forehead.jpg

Oh Muslims for sure. A lot of blacks ARE Muslims.

God gave us two hands for a reason m8.

There's actually a very large number of black muslim

Left, And I say this as a black person.

Miss out on hilarious oc in nigger hate threads? Muzzies everytime.