Comfy European architecture thread

Comfy European architecture thread

Bonus points for preserved medieval cities, but if it was built by white hands and its comfy then its welcome here

>inb4 Janka with his low res Vecrīga pics

Diaspora welcome here as well. American nostalgia encouraged, the more you break my heart the better.

Comfy villages always welcome

Anyone else sad knowing the the preservation of such cities and histories will be left in the hands of low iq shitskins in the future?

We're setting ourselves up for a worse loss of history than WW2.

There are going to be literal WE WUZers in the future, bragging about their 1/20th European ancestry.
"We had multistorey hoses with glass windows n shieet"

Were not there yet user, I know it seems hopeless sometimes but the European man has bounced back from worse. Dont count us out just yet.

All anons encouraged to show off what youre proud of from your countries, I love seeing what makes us proud.

>from worse
No. There was never mass demographic replacement like this even possible: the UK, Germany, France and Sweden will be majority nonwhite within a few generations - and South Africa 2.0 will ensue.

Youre right in that this is unique to our history, but we lost nearly 50% of our entire population during the plague and bounced back better than ever. Im not willing to give up just yet, you shouldnt either user. The story of the huwhite man has just begun.

>bounced back better than ever
Because there were no other ethnic groups present (well in the case of Prussia there were Germans, in result Prussians went extinct)
Also a hint: if you are going to post pics then atleast list their respective countries or locations along with them.

Top-tier thread lads.

That could work if there were more people posting. Im just posting what I like for now user, feel free to contribute.

Thanks user. I like posting positive threads when the divide and conquer, demoralization and bait threads get to be too much. Im glad you like it.

I have nothing else to contribute really. This country has nothing of value, even Vecrīga is overrated.

Wouldn't these threads do better at Sup Forums or something? Sup Forums is too fast for a picture thread.

>latvia
>not comfy

user..

Step aside Europoors

A little home town pride for this burger. The countries largest Victorian neighborhood, perfectly preserved. 100% white owned, its as comfy as comfy gets in Kentucky.

has to pay 100k when he breaks his hip, calls us europoors

>Vecrīga
Meh, nothing unique really

Man you really missed the irony in his post, didnt you user? Hes shitting on America so you dont have to. Lets keep the divide and conquer to a minimum please, have any home town stuff youd like to show off?

danville?

they will inherit european land, they will erase us from history they'll claim they've been here for centuries and made that architecture

Show flag

France, Alsace

Louisville. These days its about as liberal as you can get in Kentucky, but its still paradise compared to other big cities. Lots of comfy architecture from the glory days of America still survives here too.

Very, very comfy user. France has some of the nicest small villages on earth in my opinion. Please post more.

Now THIS looks nice. Any "street" views?

this. they do it already on (((BBC)))

see...

Has the "repopulation" begun there too? I hear the EU is purposefully handing entire towns over to Islamists now.

France, Alsace

Fuck you and your comfy cities, until the Industrial Age the majority of Europeans lived in rural areas, even within the Roman Empire the majority did not live in cities.

If you want genuine decentralization, then you want genuine deindustrialization.

Strabourg "little France" district

Germany*

Not anymore. Sorry Helmut. ;^)

That's Skingrad, right?

Were reaching levels of comfy that shouldnt even be possible

Feel free to post rural countryside pics user, theyre welcome here as well

Most more German architecture Hans, its my favorite

kek
Show me some comfy place from bavaria btw

anything balkan?

where is this? I've seen a painting of it but never knew exactly where it was

Rothenburg ob der Tauber