*blocks Drumpf's path in 2020*

*blocks Drumpf's path in 2020*

literally who?

18+

shitty actor became president
Psychopath family became president
TV reality show host becomes president

Only former WWF/WWE wrestlers can apply in 2020
They will have a cage match, Jesse the body Ventura VS the rock for President of the USA 2020
What a timeline. Too bad macho man died and chris benoit spazzed out, could have had a third party breakout for the first time in US history

The good g..guy government stamp of approval "conspiracy theorist"

Donald is already in the wwe hall of fame, we are past wrestlers

i thought he fucked off because he feared he was being gang stalked? did he return to civilization?

A goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus

Joe Rogan

jesse ventura is an amazing man

i have read all his books

if he ran for ANY office ever again i would move to be able vote for him

It's honestly time for the Kardashians or maybe a rapper.

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

would get bused in to Minnesota to vote for him/10

Ya...ok, I will give you that. But he was more of a miss elizabeth/pall bearer than he was a Heart senpai level character.
The side characters like trump were extras, not god tier beloved WWF/WWE wrestler status.

The OG fuckers: Macho man, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior dudes and John Cena, The Rock and Triple H, Nick Foley became household names because they are amazing athletes and amazing actors.
Most people mock the WWF/WWE but the action/acting was always better than shitty hollywood movies, boring broadway.

Buffed Kelsey Grammar would have been a fucking great wrestler. Too bad he went the theater route and not the squared circle

lmao. He called into Alex Jones Show saying he was going to run with The Rock in 2020. Alex giggled and then said, "...Wait, are you announcing this here for real?"

Jesse Ventura never came back on the show again.

jesse ventura

Please do, Jesse. I voted for Trump, but I would love someone who actually knows that the Fed owns the world, that 9/11 and JFK's assassination were fabricated bullshit, and would have the spine to fix this mess.

Reagan was a two term governor of California before he ran for president, dumbass.

THANK U FOR UR SERVICE

Jesse Ventura is nothing but a big pussy.

Alex pretends that some guests never want to come back on his show

But the truth is they call Alex out on being a crypto-neocon, and call Drumpf out too, so Alex gets butthurt and either doesn't invite them back again, or invites them but much less often, doesn't speak to them directly, has one of the underlings interview him, don't let him speak properly and say ok great thanks bye nao, a clear example of this being Steve Pieczenik.

Nah.

Paul/Jones 2020.

>Only former WWF/WWE wrestlers can apply in 2020
well, tbf, Trump has WWE in his résumé already

Steve always comes on because he has an interesting perspective on things. Jesse Ventura on the other hand has slowly been peddling more and more BS until he literally became unlistenable for most Infowars viewers. He was dropped big time for being retarded l, nothing more.

I agree that Ventura doesn't make for an entertaining guest, because he doesn't engage properly with AJ's talking points. He just rants pessimistically. So not entertaining. But...I have to say I get where he's coming from and side with him rather than nu-AJ. It's as if he's jaded and doesn't give a shit any more. Has no hope. I remember during the campaign, mid 2016, AJ wanted a Trump endorsement from JV, he refused, saying he couldn't endorse any red or blue candidate ever again, even if they appear to be an outsider. Once they take the red or blue party mantle, they are no longer outsiders. They've done with deal with the devil and they are insiders now. You could tell AJ was pissed off about it. In the days and weeks afterwards he slowly started taking trash about JV. I was caught up in Trump fever and felt the same. But in retrospect, JV was right. I have to respect him for that. Hence the semi-bait thread.

SP is much more engaged in the current stuff going on. But too engaged for AJ's new dumbed down narrative, that's why AJ is a bit spooked and doesn't know what to do with SP. If he drops him entirely, the listeners will realize something is amiss. If he lets him talk freely, then ZioDrumpf looks bad, which AJ can't have.

I don't know, Alex has been mentioning white genocide a lot recently, while Jesse Ventura talks about weed like Joe Rogan.

>*blocks Drumpf's path in 2020*
from his beach house in Mexico?