/czg/ *** Christian Zionism General

Christian Zionism General

This thread is for the discussion of God’s chosen people, the Jews, and our Biblical mandate to bless them and help them in their struggle to retain their promised land, Israel.

Tens of thousands of churches have a committed belief in the importance of standing with Israel and blessing the Jewish people. The verse most often referred to as their biblical mandate is Genesis 12:3 in which God tells Abraham “I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you and in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Since the birth of the State of Israel in 1948 the theological error known as Replacement Theology has begun to decline and increasing is a theology of Christian Zionism that understands the importance of God’s everlasting covenant with Abraham and the nation he would birth.

However, just as the term “Zionism” has been turned into a negative word by Israel’s enemies, so “Christian Zionism” is under attack and often misrepresented in the media and in some public discourse. For this reason, placing our “love for Israel” within its proper biblical context is proving invaluable.

>>>> Resources biblestudytools.com/commentaries/scofield-reference-notes/

Catholics for Israel
>catholicsforisrael.com

What do Catholics believe about the Jewish people?
>catholicbridge.com/catholic/replacement_theology.php

Why Christians Should Support Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=0PjEB8R090c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRe3uf8-s8s
youtube.com/watch?v=p4DgOakN1_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0
gty.org/library/sermons-library/90-445/the-salvation-of-israel
christinprophecy.org/articles/the-evil-of-replacement-theology/
youtube.com/watch?v=kK4N8cydp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=YMSPJ6QdLa4
youtube.com/watch?v=UjyRD1UH7_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AXK3kK1eR_E
youtube.com/watch?v=3uWIohv0HuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DvA-7H-M0mU
youtube.com/watch?v=-XGx7JyCHOI
chick.com/reading/tracts/1055/1055_01.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the Bible says about blessing Israel

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
- Genesis 12:1-3

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
- Isaiah 62:1

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they that love thee shall prosper. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will say now, peace be within thee. For the sake of the House of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
– Psalm 122

“I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
– Isaiah 62:6-7

They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
- Romans 15:27 (NIV)

Why Support Israel? Christians United for Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=vRe3uf8-s8s

Why Christians Should Support Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=p4DgOakN1_Q

Benjamin Netanyahu at Christians United for Israel Speech
>youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0

The Salvation of Israel
>gty.org/library/sermons-library/90-445/the-salvation-of-israel

The Evil of Replacement Theology: The Historical Abuse of the Jews by the Church
>christinprophecy.org/articles/the-evil-of-replacement-theology/

Kill yourself kike.

>this thread exists on Sup Forums
I hate Trump supporters so fucking much.

Khazars are not Israelites, the Khumry are

The ancient Khumry people were known to the Assyrian Great Kings and Emperors as the Khumry – Ten Tribes of Israel. This is the fact, and the one million strong Khumry never got lost as they always knew who they were and where they were. In Britain the Khumry always claimed to be the Ten Tribes, that is before London (Anglo Saxons) began to dominate and seized control of ‘education’ or should one say mis-education.The invaluable Ancient British Alphabet assists in the accurate tracing of our British ancestors by following the Alphabet inscriptions trail along the migration trail. These Khumry people were subjected to mass deportations from Israel by successive Assyrian Emperors Tiglathpileser III, Shalmaneser IV, Sargon II, and Sennacherib between 740 -702 BC. Their Alphabet is found on baked clay tablet texts excavated at the Assyrian imperial city of Nineveh.When Sennacherib was murdered in a temple by two of his sons a civil war erupted in Assyria as the heir Esarhaddon fought the murderers who were two of his half brothers. The Khumry Ten Tribe people seized the opportunity and took off from western Armenia going west across both branches of the Upper Euphrates river and through the Taurus mountain range. This is well described in Esdras Book II, Chapter 14. The Assyrians persuaded their northern allies the Scythians to pursue the Khumric Ten Tribes and battles ensued as the Khumry moved westwards.In Asia Minor the Khumry were known to the Greeks as the Kimmeroi and the Kimmerians, and by 650 BC their unstoppable hordes had reached the Dardanelles and besieged the capital city of Sardis. Half the people then migrated to Etruria –Italy,and the other half remained in known named places until in c 504 BC when after continuous Greek pressure they allied with the Trojan remnants under Brutus to gain an opportunity. The Khumry then assembled with the Trojans on the Isle of Lemnos to sail for Britain.

this British History is proved by the existence of a large inscribed stone written in the Ancient British Coelbren Alphabet that was found in Lemnos in AD 1876 that is now in the Athens Museum. Greek Histories match the British history and so the long journey of the Khumry-TenTribes ended. Some remnants of the Khumry remained in western Asia Minor, and the sum of their migrations is :

-1.Leaving Egypt under Moses around 1360 BC
2.Settling in old Canaan and being uprooted and deported north to Armenia by the Assyrians around 740-702 BC
3.Migrating westwards through the Taurus Mountain range in 687 BC and all across Asia Minor to reach the Dardanelles by 650 BC
4.Half the people migrate to Italy
5.In 504 BC the remainder gather on Lemnos Island with the Trojans and sail their fleets to Britain

>implying this isnt the most obvious pagan "kike on a stick" bait ever posted

“Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’” Isaiah 49:6

This touches on God’s promise to Israel. Many today allude to it in reference to modern Israel’s many amazing medical and technological advances. Yet the focus of the passage is on God’s “salvation”.

In context, the passage speaks of a Servant of the Lord whose task would be to not only restore the descendants of Jacob, the Jewish people, but also to embrace a broader mission among the Gentiles by taking God’s salvation to the ends of the earth. So Isaiah is speaking about a person of “light” – undoubtedly the promised Messiah – who is a restorer of Israel, rather than about the nation of Israel itself.

This is how the passage is treated in the New Testament. In Luke 2:32, it is used to refer to Jesus at his birth, describing his dual role as “a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel”. In Acts 13:47, the Apostle Paul cites the same verse to validate his resolve to take the Gospel to the nations. Then in Acts 26:23, Paul again refers to Jesus as that favoured son of Israel who was sent to “proclaim light to the Jewish people”.

Yet that is not the end of the story. Jesus did not just arrive out of nowhere, but came according to the promises which God made to the “fathers”, meaning the Hebrew patriarchs (Romans 9:4-5, 11:28, 15:8; Galatians 3). He indeed was the “Light of the world” (John 8:12), but he arose out of the light of Messianic hope already given to Israel. Even Jesus himself said: “Salvation is of the Jews.” That is, the very concept of world redemption came through Israel.

This, probably.

srael - God’s Two Minute Warning
>youtube.com/watch?v=kK4N8cydp_o

Where are we in the end times? Israel and Biblical Prophecy
>youtube.com/watch?v=YMSPJ6QdLa4

Peter Ruckman on Dispensations
>youtube.com/watch?v=UjyRD1UH7_Y

Who are the Jews?
>youtube.com/watch?v=AXK3kK1eR_E

John Macarthur on the Salvation of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=3uWIohv0HuQ

Israel in the End Times
>youtube.com/watch?v=DvA-7H-M0mU

The Jews ARE God’s Chosen - The Bible Says So!
>youtube.com/watch?v=-XGx7JyCHOI

Israel. Organ trading and human trafficking capital of the world. Let me guess, that is excused by the eucharist or some shit? I can somewhat respect Israelis who support their country no matter what, but this slavish submission you Ziocucks have going on is disgusting.

Lies by Satanic antisemites. Get right with God, judgement is coming!

There are no Jews and Gentiles in Christ. All are one and the same.

They stone they rejected became the cornerstone.

Doesn't make the promise void, see Gal 3:15-18:

"This is what I mean: the law, which came 430 years afterward, does not annul a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to make the promise void. For if the inheritance comes by the law, it no longer comes by promise; but God gave it to Abraham by a promise."

So, zionist Pharisees, why did you prosecute Jesus Christ? Whether you led to Romans to crucify him, or you did it yourself doesn't matter. Why did you do it?

The Jews were doing God's will. Jesus was the passover lamb, and they sacrificed them as God had instructed them so that we may all be saved. Have you thanked a Jew today for doing this for you?

Tbh the term "Christian" and "Zionist" are complete contradictions. How can one who believes in the Christ support a people who damn the Christ?

Proof you are a diabolic liar. You are a satanist and nothing less.

Here's a passage that came after Genesis. Funny thing you posted the bless you that bless you and curse you that curse you thing because I was thinking if that came in the NT like an idiot. Well. It didn't. So here you are. Jeremiah 3:8 "I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery." That was God speaking by the way

Only the Jews who embrace their Messiah can go to Heaven. Otherwise they are the unruly tenants who will be slain and replaced.

Do you not think God could raise up sons of Abraham from these very stones?

Defend this satanic Pharisees

Wrong. "His blood be upon us and our children", the Jews are God's people and covered in the passover blood to be spared from the wrath to come. All Jewish people are already saved.

Don't mess with God's people. America is under God's wrath for abandoning and forsaking Israel. Repent!

You know, people sounding like you spilled the blood of my people for that heathen little blood cult twice over just the last century. So I thank you for the warning, but if that's what I am to be fine with I choose Hell. Heil Hamman, am Amalek chai, all praise to Father Tuisko and Lord Azazel!

Israel is divorced for being a whore. Israelis are not israelites nor are they called judea. Nor are they of Shem nor are they "Jews" nor Judeans. God moved on to the Gentiles

America's abandonment of Israel is bringing God's wrath! Woe unto the nation that abandons God's people!

>chick.com/reading/tracts/1055/1055_01.asp

Fuck your divine exclusivity. We are all God's children and you will burn in hell you bag of shit. Go suck off jewish babies or something. Snort you some adrenochrome and stick pencils up your ass.

Note the obscenity and filth that comes out of the mouths of those who hate God and His people. Repent!

1) the Jews actually didn't slay the Lamb, that was the Romans
2) Paul, who knew the Law better than any man living, already addressed what was required for the Jews to be saved
3) Jesus expanded the covenant to all men by his divine authority
4) Your true colors are showing.

keep spamming your shekels posts and not reading anything. you divorced whore
it's the truth
>blame our kids for it
>it was the romans

You filthbags literally admit to sacrificing your own people for your supposed "god". Aztec-tier shit right there. Satan-tier shit... literally hang yourself with a shoe lace in public.

BUT user, GOD DOESN'T EXIST, HOW CAN THEY BE THE CHOSEN ONES?????

the mighty martin prince faggot has spoken

The true Catholic Christian peoples will return, and you will wet yourselves like newborn babies when we do. The true children of God shall awaken and with them cometh God's wrath. YOU repent, before it is too late.

What's your opinion on Marching to Zion?

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Where reaching r/the_donald levels the shouldn't be possible.

The Church already said that the Jews could not be held accountable for the blood or Christ. Peter has the authority to bind and loose, and he has loosed the Jews from any special claim to the crucifixion. This means they cannot bear any special blame for his death, but it also means they cannot bear any special relationship to his death.

The Jews condemned him, and the Romans crucified him. The Romans stand in for all Gentiles, so all share in the death of Christ.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD