en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement
youtube.com/watch?v=8qZHw60dDqQ
youtu.be/kNCTH4gQJ-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Chang

>a video of a bunch of sluts
>all women
nice logic

The orange flashes almost got me exited. I thought some burnt plastic might be coming.

>get a dog
>fail to train your dog
>dog shits on floor
>hurrr this dog isn't worth training

This is how stupid you sound.

Fuck you I'm gonna do that to the first woman up to it

Most aren't
Few are
Women that already whored themselves out have no value whatsoever and belong to concentration camps, not "training camps for responsible women"

Dogs are more loyal than white women.

Doesn't apply. All women are like this given the chance. Some resist more than others. But if they are far away, hidden from all social consequence, they will do this. Why do you think every bitch loves 'traveling'?

That's a Khazar woman. And I want to be the one fondling those milkers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement
>in some city states, mere adultery on the wife's part could be punished by impalement.
punishment for adultery used to be spit roasting the roasty. They still managed to be massive whores. yes, all women.

Club sluts don't represent the entirety of white women. It's the dumbass mentality at play that when YOU see something in a picture on video you instantly think "SOMEONE SAID DIS AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE"

Like really what three year old mindset and logic does one have to harbour to think like OP does?

This whole site has that Logic tho

>White women aren't worth fighting for.
Not anymore

90% of young city dwellers do this sort of shit every other day.

LOOK AT THE NOSE

LOOK AT THE NOSE

>Women that already whored themselves out have no value whatsoever and belong to concentration camps, not "training camps for responsible women"

You're supposed to train the woman before she whores herself out, slav.

>Dogs are more loyal than white women.

A woman can be as loyal as you want her to be.

I love the "one debaucherous gif" that is used to paint an entire race or gender. The sad thing is that dumfuqs fall for this.

Should the alt-right reject Logic and make their own type of post-modernist mental gymnastics?

>Globalist jews don't represent the entirety of the jewish people...

Fuck off. Behavioral trends and incentive systems are a thing.

>this virgin actually thinks if a woman doesnt go to the club it doesnt mean shes a slut.

yeah women are shit

It'd be funny if she got doxed and this video was sent to everyone she knows.

I know, but unfortunate as it is, parents fail to raise their children these days into people with self-respect and goals in life other than hedonism

She looks nafri aka not white

shes a Jew, they probably dont care.

>expecting the average joe to teach a late 20 something cunt the shit her parents should have taught her a decade ago and ignore coalburning, drug use, debt, marxist indoctrination just so you can get you pump out a white kid thats probably gonna be half retarded thanks to her shit fertility

This is why collectively the west will lose

>Cherrypicking videos to justify why you're a faggot virgin MGTOW loser.

>actually believing that all women are sluts

You know the reason you don't meet women who aren't big social butterflies is because they stay inside like you do right?

Ofcourse they are, and we must be ruthless in that fight. Women are the race.

Why do fat women come hit on me so much in clubs? I'm not fat and I'm actually super good looking. Attractive women do too, but what the fuck is it about me that says, "Hey fat bossy chicks, go over to user and hit on him and make him uncomfortable but be totally oblivious to his nonverbals that signal rejection and interpret them as positives vibes instead." Attractive women who I'm not interested in seem to know not to pester me. The fat ones don't.

Good analogy.
Also this. Goes for fathers as well until the girl is married, they should train responsible women.

The word white is unnecessary.

See

experience

lel good post

>that nose
>white

Sharia law would fix this. I'll gladly pay the jiyza to see these bitches put in their place

Sexbots when?

they've been jew'd what do you expect
have some sympathy
you were once jew'd too

>punishment for being a whore is have a stake jammed up your asshole till it comes out your mouth
>Stacy: "Sounds painful, but I kind of want to suck Chad's cock. So I will chance it."

No it doesn't, we simply recognize averages. The bitch in OP isn't "average" she's a gutter-slut. The average nigger is a nigger. This isn't complicated.

>nose

The thing you are missing is that no one is gonna put in all that work and effort when the price are past their prime broken goods

Women personalities are dictated by societies values not race, an Asian woman would be just as slutty if she grew up in the same environment. The only value women are born with is their looks, and whites are the best looking and therefore worth it.

Our women are shit because of how shit weve become.

We have failed them, not the other way around.

They follow us, we need to lead by example. Time to work on yourself and find a young lady to mould into who she was meant to be, not who the jews are trying to make her be.

Disclaimer: Not being a shill. I live in a major metropolitan area. The women here are not worth saving -- including the White women. I am not hopeful, whatsoever. I've met women from Kentucky. I've met women from the Northeast. I've met women from California. There was nothing, in my opinion, substantially different from any of them, despite their differences in socio-economic status and geography. Or perhaps I'm just not seeing the differences. Perhaps it's just me. Perhaps I'm the fucked up one. I haven't been hopeful about the girls I've dated or our prospects. I am only hopeful in myself, frankly. I have seen far too much insane shit. I don't like women. Or I don't like their nature. Their nature is chaotic, and they will turn on you. So, are White women worth fighting for? Likely not. But I'll do my best to get married, have children, and live a happy, fulfilling life to the best of my abilities. That's all I can do. This entire existence is tragic.

Sauce pls

>that beak
>white women
Pick one.

See

literally this white wamen are sluts

Propaganda. Women and men represent a duality of existence that is imperative for our spiritual awakening into a God race. Yin/yang. This duality exists throughout all cultures and religions and must be upheld. Fuck off shill.

>Thinking the rich saudis doesn't sit in their flats with dancing, drunk and nude women dancing around them

It's not like having slutty women at parties is something that happened recently.

All women are sluts you delusional fuck, they are literally programmed to whore for alpha sperm.

whats the problem of having fun

she look like fun in the bed...moar pictures of this sexyness plz

Jesus christ you virgins are fucking sad
You don't even realise how pitiful you look

You can have so much fun at the night clubs
The more alcohol the better
youtube.com/watch?v=8qZHw60dDqQ

Go out there, have fun and for the love of god - stop complaning about "muh wamenn" on this fucking website
Christ.

You are not getting to women young enough in order to do that nor does the modern western culture want their girl married/settled at that age

What bullshit! The bible even says a woman is a slave to her man.

>All women are sluts you delusional fuck,

I've been with the same girl for 5 years. Her, and her sisters also never go out partying and they hardly drink. You're just a bitter faggot for some reason, maybe you're ugly, maybe you don't lift, maybe you're an autist.

Jewish propaganda.

>he hasn't taken the MGTOW pill
grass is greener on this side bruv

Sup Forums has always had a few women hating virgins, it's nothing to care about.

Pls I need sauce.

Man commit more cheating then women

Fucking kek.

>I'm just a girl and shouldn't be held accountable for my own actions.

What were you doing when you were the same age as those women? It sounds like you weren't doing your job.

>Her, and her sisters also never go out partying and they hardly drink.
>Canada
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA

Nice one but all women are whores accept that and you will understand why women act the way they do. So humorous you stupid virgins thinking these women will ever become your loving wives rather than just manipulative slut who will say nice things to you while fucking a bunch of dudes on the side.

Suck on my toes for drawing retarded conclusions because you can't think further than your nose goes. EBIN

Beats me, you'll have to ask them sincerely wth is up.

And around those women you see fallen men. It is a duality, we both fell together.

Sup Forums is always right.
youtu.be/kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Your a swede you have no right to talk about women because your living proof that if you dont control them your country is fucked.

>site full of bitter virgins
>expecting anything else

>stupid virgins thinking these women will ever become your loving wives rather than just manipulative slut who will say nice things to you while fucking a bunch of dudes on the side.

/r9k/ loser with a cuck fetish

go back degenerate loser.

dafuk are u talking about m8? wouldn't you like to grab those titties while you're fucking her pussy? what a fucking fag
women are only good for fucking, cuddling and having children yes but that's enough for me, why isn't it for you?

She does look Jewish but you post a shopped Spencer. Who's shilling who?

you're not wrong

>loser
Ah wait your a stupid woman.

Women are whores stop being nice to them just fuck them and leave them in the dirt where they belong.

We both Know precision isn’t Valued anymore. No One is forceing anyone to say stupid shit, im sure more people would Agree if one didn’t comit logical fallecies

tits arent that big of a deal

americans are just weird with puritanical beliefs

tits are literally just skin and nipples.. its not vagoo

thos girls arent even being that slutty or anything just siilly

in finland girls are naked sometimes infront of men and its not a big deal.. like in sauna

I agree the robot wife or imported wife will be the saving of white men

Spoken like a true dog.

women adapt to their men, if their men are weak, they act like this. it is our fault. it is their nature to be this lusty because that's the only tool they have to survive. we have strength and intelligence then only have their bodies.

holly adolf, that nose

you lie woman can be taught to love and to be loyal but i would never tell my daughter to love or be loyal to a beta faggot

>artificial illusion reality is good goys!

fuck off shill

with these kind of women to have any kind of hope of monogamy you have to spy on them, read their messages etc. and also scare away any chad who might be thinking of fucking her and even then some will probably slip through but it's worth it if she's god looking at least your children will be handsome

Tbh I don't get why this is so bad, she's not fucking anyone, the whole MUH DEGENERACY thing is desert shit. Romans and Greeks shagged people all the time, Germanics as well, its just abrahamic faggotry to oppose it.

The girl in that vid is an extreme case sure but like mock-homosexuality amongst women isn't the cause of the downfall of our race. I agree its a distraction but when shit gets serious people will stop acting like that.

Better to be a dog than a cuck. At least a woman will fuck a dog :)

> this is totally representative
> this is not a strawman

this is why Western Europe is the California of the world and will not be around much longer.

Who enjoys getting showered by a liquid that leaves a really bad smell on your clothes and a cardboard feel when dry and your skin sticky?
Why do people find that so random and fun? Have we reached a point were people are so vapid that they need to do really stupid stuff to show off that they can do whatever just to reassure theirselves?

Nice tit. Im hard as diamonds bb post more.

Are you telling me that you would not choose an AI if it could do basic stuff such as cleaning,cooking, etc ?

Can you hand on heart tell me you don't ever act in the male equivalent of this... If so, and its by choice not weirdness, I will listen to you. But I am sceptical. Yes we could do with more family values, but the idea that because we are less puritanical than the middle-easterners or Africans we shouldn't defend ourselves is just black-pilled crypto Jewery.

Grow up. Noones making you marry her.

White women fuck dogs

>Tbh I don't get why this is so bad, she's not fucking anyone, the whole MUH DEGENERACY thing is desert shit.

jesus how naive can you be... hope it's b8
with that logic vaginas are just moist pink skin you stupid fuck
the women on the clip are TURBO SLUTS
if you think they'll be going home with a chad that night to have a single night stand you're wrong

>What were you doing when you were the same age as those women?

First i did the basic military service that was forced up men at the time then i did an apprenticeship because i couldnt afford being a full time student and after that i did full time work + university at night for four years.

So in a nutshell i worked my ass off

But you're nothing more than a dog. It's better to be the wolf and strive to break the chains. But you are free to continue to lose yourself in the Kali Yuga, everyones doing it these days. Only those worthy will transcend to meet destiny. And what makes you think you're superior to a cuck? Cucks are just like dogs. Who is more free? The sheep or the sheep dog? Who has the bigger illusion of freedom...