>He's chinese-american

How does it feel to be the inferior chinese-american?
How racism treat you guys? haha.

Pic is my glorious Australian status. I dare a more superior chinese-(nationality) to come forward with proof.

Protip: you won't because you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Australians
youtu.be/qlc-ASzwGDo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States#Colonial_period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem, ching-chong, is that you're still chinese. You live on the grace of whites and the need for semi-skilled non-innovative factory workers.

Awww, cute...

It's trying to pretend that there's a difference between him and any of the other bugpeople

SAGE

At least im not one of the poor 5million chinese-americans.

Feels good to be glorious. Your whites arent even white lmao. When was the last time you saw a a blonde haired blue eyed white. Lol at you ppl considering italians white. Its over for you 56%

Oh lookit's americas gay and ultra liveral cousin, canada.

WTF go back to Canada NAO!

You can barely speak engrish, hory shet. You just carred yourserf inferior and you don't even know it.

>true whites in america makes up 7.6% of the population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>36.1%, mate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Australians

Feels good to be glorious. I see glorious blonde haired blue eyed whites on the daily. I bet none of them exists in new york or california and theyre all holed up in the countryside. Its fucking over mr.7.6%

T. Lives in a country of 7.6%
Feels good to the superior chinese. Id kms if i was chinese-americoon

You're not wrong. The Chinese Americans I know are jealous of Chinese-Australians and Chinese-New Zealanders, mostly on the basis of accent.

Didn't you flee to Switzerland?

Mostly on the basis of downright inferiority. Who do you think runs /r/asianmasculinity. A chinese-Americuck ofc

Government sorted it out

DONG WONG SONG CHONG GONG SAMSUNG PING PONG KIM JUNG FUCK DUNG HYUNDAI MESTIZO

>t. insectoid

That woman is north Korean

thanks for the update, big brain. We all knew that.

>Assumes superiority because Aussie

Everyone who has this gooks pics saved and uses them for these shit bait threads needs to be shot.

hence samsung and hyundai

T. Mutt who thinks hes white

i hav't left my house in a month.. australian Culture FTW

>assumes otherwise
Damn must suck to be 7.6%
I bet the only whites you've seen are slavs

I mean mybie amerimutt didnt knew that im just saying you americans are 20% smart people and 80% idiots.

Guys.... haha... guys... hahhahaha hahhah.... hahha... hahha remember when... hahhahahha hahha remembers BAAAHAHAHAHAHHA AMERICA HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT A TRAVESTY

You aren't wrong about that. Is probably more like 10% to 90%. Most American posters are a disgrace.

Our Asian brothers built the railroads by hand and helped in laying foundation for the greatest nation on this planet. We have fine ass HAPAs as a result of our alpha GIs bringing back gook wives and plowing their little baby pussies, we have world class Asian athletes like Apollo Ohno and Yao Ming and the two greatest Chinamen to ever live decided they would go ahead and call this country home; you might know them as Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. Australian Asian? I don’t even know what that is.

Top 10% of americans makes up for the 90% of retards

Because in pire american fashion the top 10% of chinese-americans makes up the 90% of inferior self haters.

How does it feel when jamal steals your women
youtu.be/qlc-ASzwGDo
REKT

Oh fuck I thought Asian Australians spoke English. I’m not even going to try and translate that top part but to your bottom part, I’m actually white and have fucked many an Asian girl. They all seem to like me seeing as my dick is bigger than any Asian guy they’ve ever been with but not so big that it hurts, like a Jamal as you say. Either way I think it’s fair to say whites and blacks are doing a fine job of taking care of Asian women here in the US while the Asian boys go play Starcraft or Yugioh or whatever.

>im actually white
>7.6%
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *inhales* PPFFFFFFTTTTUAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Sorry brah slavs arent white. Come back when you have blonde hair blue eyes

Chinese-Americans are the true master race!

A fair question would be this: which passport allows you to go into most countries without a visa, US or Australian?

There are roughly 20,000,000 Asian people living in the United States. That's almost Australia's entire population. :p

Gooook

Its not a passport comparison brah.

You mean 5mil chinese-americans
>using the term asian
Do you know broad that is you dumb faggot. In typical dumb americoon fashion. And even still 90% of those 5mil are inferior.

Also i looked up yao ming and apollo. One is from china and the other guy is an elliot. it looks like america has really lost its identity. They dont even know what is what anymore

>blonde hair blue eyes
Well actually bucko I do

Also
>7.6%
What? Is this some Chinese math thing?

CHINESE WERE FIRST TO STEP FOOT IN MURICA YOU STUPID INVALID.
>CHINA NUMBER: 1#

>identity

Not having an identity is our identity

Youve never seen real blonde hair blue eyes. Mutt cunt

Blond hair blue eyes leaf bro here. Am LITERALLY surrounded by asian women in my city (no, not Hongcouver) and I have ZERO attraction to any of those flat-chested, flat-faced aliens. They look like little children. Being attracted to asians should be considered full-blown pedophelia. You have to go back.
Pic related.

>I dare a more superior chinese-(nationality) to come forward with proof
How isn't a flexible migratory status a proof of superior nationality?

insectoid

Doesnt mean shit.
Also
>tfw you go to china ppl think youre from america.
Bad feel

Why are you so anally annihilated and defensive? I'll answer, because you're aware of the Asian's spot in the hierarchy: below the white man. Shit, you're not even a hot Asian woman, you're a lowdown autistic male.
>b-but muh gunpowder and printing press without movable type
Go run over a child and then just keep driving, slant

This faggot has posted his face multiple times can somebody needs to dox this dog eating faggot

Everybody stay away from the chinese
proof inside

What the fuck are you talking about? You sound mad bro. You mad youre not white?

Ohhhh yeah I have, my whole family. Mom, dad, sisters. Fucked a blonde hair blue eyed girl for 7 years straight and we have a little blonde hair blue eyed daughter now. I stopped fucking Asians because while they’re a great fuck, incredibly attractive, freaks in bed and will do anything for a white cock, I just couldn’t have a kid that was going to look like some half breed bug person. Plus Asian women hit 40 and start to look like those peasant rice paddy farmers you see in movies; you know the ones I’m taking about, you used to live there.

Because it comes down to the country you grew up in as opposed to migratory flexibility

Asians have no souls nor conscience. Literally everyone one of them are latent psychos

Lmao 7.6%. You wish you were white you mutt identity-less faggot.
>when usa includes spanish speakers as white
Its over for you friend

You're mad that you aren't white. Otherwise you wouldn't make these threads. There's no conceivable way you could consider the Chinese superior to whites. Unless you're talking soulless cannon fodder.

Tfw no school shooters here. Feels good man
Also
>korean-american
Cool story bro

I know that Asian is a classification for a race of people which Chinese people generally belong to. I chose to run with the Asian statistic since the U.S. has almost as many Asian people as Australia has people.

Oh no. This isnt even about that. You got so worked up over it you couldnt even see the picture in typical american fashion. Firstly you americans will assume half the worlds ethnicity to be white just to bolster your white population in the census when infact your real white population is fucking abysmal.
If america is such a huge melting pot that they have a black guy for a president then i doubt you even know for certain whether or not youre truly white. Aoas far as im concerned 7.6%. I am superior to you by virtue of living in a whiter country than you

To be quite honest my Chinese friend, I don’t give a fuck what race I am. I’m not some Sup Forums fag that rides on the accomplishments of a group of people that I had nothing to do with. If you put a lot of weight on your race you probably haven’t accomplished anything yourself, which is exactly why you look for any little shit you can to grab onto in order to see even a glimmer of what it might feel like to be successful.

>I don’t give a fuck what race I am.
Ofc you dont. You live in a melting pot. My condolences, my 7.6% friend

Truth hurts Wang

You're living with Anglos, the worst fucking kind of whites.

>salty
Lmao what?

You still didn’t explain what 7.6% is

>Anglos, the worst fucking kind of whites
Oh please, we're the best.

My gf is a 22 year old Chinese qt, how do you feel about us reenacting the Opium Wars in the bedroom?

Cool self-hate bro. You people dont even know what white is anymore. Enjoy your "whites"

Whatever helps you sleep at night dear

Why should i give a shit brah?

>GRRRR I AM TOO WHITE YOU JERK I’M WHITE I SWEAR WHY WONT YOU JUST BELIEVE ME I MEAN COME ON YOURE ABOUT TO TIC ME OFF

>Estonia

LOL

Wtf im not white but you are inferior by virtue of the lack of whites. And uhh no slavs arent white.

Jesus, they look like white niggress. The jews succeeded.

What's wrong with this picture? I can't tell.

>just read some history of early colonial period of usa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States#Colonial_period
>america was a melting pot from the beginning
BAAAAAHHAHAHAHHA no wonder you have no identity and lack societal cohesion

>cherrypicking
fucking anglo Balts are the master race

As i read through the history of America. I realise your country was destined to implode. Its built on conflict and disharmony.p which only means its inevitable that the country will tear itself apart.
And lmao america was never white to begin with.
Lol @ sharing the land with black people. No wonder you have a black ppl problem.

When your country dies pls just fuck off to canada. We don't want you

Feels good to be glorious. I just realise it explains why america is such a police state. In order curb potential future unrest the state rules its people with an iron fist. Americans are truly filled with savages hence why chinese-americans are inferior

Oh wow. Americas definition pf white people is grossly warped. Wow america. You people are fucked. Your country has indeed lost its identity. The moment you colonised america with blacks was when you failed.

America, your foundation was a failure

>Balts are the master race
Literally nobody's opinion

You know its true

What is this gay larping shit

We dont have purple eyes dude...

W...what?Never been to Kurland but i allways asumed people there had purple ayes.

Parents of latvia is satan and bolshevism.

Parents of russia are meth addict and alchaholic mongol.

Far and away the most retarded slide thread yet.

good to see people still fall for this shit

My parents originate from Kurland, nobody has purple eyes. Most people have either blue, light brown or hazel