One Piece

Projecting Pudding Thread.

First for Pudding is thrash

Third for Carrot a cute

Tashigi is Kuina Pudding will unlock her lost memories.

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

Literally married.

this be pudding country now

You're trash.

>Katakurifags using Pudding/SaNa shitposting to smokescreen that he jobbed to Sanji.
Fucking pathetic.

chef girl was really cute

Leave Carrot to me!

Sanji's stance looks so weird. It seriously looks like it's Luffy. The weird way how his body is too relaxed. Doesn't look right for Sanji. He should look sharper.

Not anymore

>kuina killed herself off because her father told her boys are stronger than girls

>her father told her this in a world with haki, rokushiki, devil fruits, and other unexplained powers

>her father told her this when big mom is one of the top 5 or so strongest people in the world

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

she'll be cute again once her face stops swelling

Why is ichiji the strongest man alive?

JINBEI BTFO
STUSSY BTFO
PUDDING BTFO
PRIEST BTFO
KATAKURI BTFO
WEDDING CAKE BTFO
BIG MOM BTFO
SANAFAGS B T F O

Here, summarised you guys this week's cancerous threads.

Yea but every single person stronger than Big Mom is a man, so he was right.

How did Jinbe and Stussy get BTFO? Stussy shut that back talk shit down real quick. And Jinbe's going through the same emotions he went through at the end of FI.

This is even more true now. You can reroll for Akainu, slap any red units you get on a crew and easily farm Mihawk and Doffy. Its honestly one of the least jew mobage you can play.

His already superior genes were enhanced to make him even stronger.

>Carrot didn't get BTFO
We know what kind of fag he is

Well, Stussy is confirmed to be an old hag and Jinbe being BTFO is nothing new, it's a routine for him who has death flags every two chapters

So what are the best One Piece movies? Out of the recent three, I think Strong World is the better one. But what about movies 1-9?

6 is the only good one. Strong World, Z and Gold are kinda okay. Rest is shit.

I like Pudding alright, but I had preferred her with Cosette's design desu

Wasn't Pudding a villain? Didn't she Shoot Sanji?

How are they married?

What the fuck. Why can sanji dodge bullets now ?

Hey anons posting this again I have a request, in the Greek one piece image of arcs could someone add two dialogues of people arguing about if sanji is actually married or not ? It literally represent these threads

On a scale of: just pretending-in a coma. Rate why Tashigi is Kuina.

Movie 6, only because of how Un-One Piece it is.

Haki and shit

Luffy and Zoro could dodge bullets pre-ts. It would be pretty weird if Sanji couldn't do it post-ts, also he was constantly on guard

>Cozette still was beaten for her "mistake"
>Sanji dont leave island until Pudding will be safe
Dat foreshadow.

pity we'll probably never see her again

they had a shotgun wedding

How did luffy an co get in the cake?
>Bege was outside
>Luffy and co were inside him
Did Bege go inside the cake ?

You are the stupidest person in this thread. You somehow thought fragile meant that Kuina was depressed when it really meant she was fragile because she died from hitting the stairs and dying.

You think that Zoro shouting "you promised!" and "you're running away!" is an actual account of her death rather than Zoro coping with Kuina's death because he can't accept it.

How fucking stupid can you be?

My favorite girl, i hope she becomes an admiral.

Retard of the thread, do you think they would tell a kid in the face "hey your friend killed herself lol"ยด

Movie 6 is NOT a good One Piece movie. It's a good story but it is NOT One Piece at all. If you want movies that are like One Piece then 2 and 4 are really good. 4 is really nice. About adventure and shit. 7 has incredible music and a fairly good Monster Trio combo. Plus jiggle effects. Jiggle effts everywhere.

But, yea, fuck movie 6. Overrated garbage. Animation is weird too. Everyone says it's an artstyle or whatever but fuck them. Good story but not at all One Piece like.

Carrot > Nami >>> Robin
I'm glad we all agree

God-tier Kenbunshoku

>They think Kuina is dead
retards of the thread

speedreader

Yeah, I'm confused about that too. I doubt the cake had mirrors inside it.

You forgot about all the posts saying "x character" is a jobber. Other than that it's pretty accurate.

Pudding >>>>> Everyone else

>Niji position himself like Noble.
>But Niji know Cosette name.
>He even now know Nami's name.
>Even Yonji can't remember it, being the only one who saw her poster and meet more than once.

The baron one is kino, it's literally the best that has come out of one piece, I could say the heart of gold is close second (no film gold that one was shit) it literally use all the strawhats in the rolls they are supposed to do, not flashy just a surreal adventure inside a big fish and lots of best Loli

I like how serious Ichiji is all the time.

>this scared frog even make herself bigger, to threaten her enemies.

No they wouldn't tell him, but I don't see how that's relevant. They also wouldn't tell him that she got raped. There is no hint of her killing herself. It's just you making things up out of nowhere.

It's honestly hilarious how you somehow thought Zoro crying those words meant that he knew Kuina killed herself. Why would they tell a kid that again? Oh that's right, because they don't even contemplate the idea of killing themselves at that age so why would Zoro somehow automatically think that? Did you forget that Zoro is also a kid dumbass?

Even if you ignore that, why would the manga show Kuina feeling better after her talk with Zoro if only to have her kill herself? You're an idiot.

entire vinsmoke family's pretty good looking.
good taste in staff too

>Shitting in baron omatsuri movie
>calling it overrated

Like kill yourself like right now I can fucking bet you haven't even finished that masterpiece

I wouldn't bother replying at this point, it's some faggot's headcannon that was included nowhere in the manga. Anything they say at this point is just spiraling further into delusion.

>There is no hint of her killing herself
>literally has depression severe enough to outright tell Zoro
>Zoro makes it clear that she used the exit
>Her Father explains that she was fragile
No reading comprehension.

>why would they tell a kid that again
Who said anyone but Zoro and her father would know? They are the only ones that know about her depressions.

>it's a "Luffy screams the villain of the week's name over and over again" chapter

Because he's an undercover marine, he'll btfo of big mom and judge which will give the world government control of the clones.

Spooky

Actually killing herself makes a lot of sense...

Yeah the way his hips are tilted so far forward is really weird. Like he's trying to present his penis to Pudding for inspection or something

Somebody should edit this with Sanji and Pudding

Her crying isn't depression. That's just her crying. She's seen with a smile wiping her tears after Zoro talks with her.

So in your head crying = depression? Wtf is the matter with you lmao

Fragile = humans are physically and emotionally fragile. Her hitting the stairs and dying proves she's fragile. Just like how some people die from getting pushed and hitting concrete.

Only if you are some kind of emo faglord trying to self identify. Kuina was like 9 kids that young don't understand suicide.

you killing yourself would make a lot of sense too...

>Her crying isn't depression. That's just her crying. She's seen with a smile wiping her tears after Zoro talks with her.
I don't think you ever meet a person who has depressions.

Kuina killing herself is more retarded of a headcanon then her being Tashigi.

You're trying to diagnose a cartoon character with a mental disease. user fucking please

No u

Tell me what I said was wrong. Is it a good movie? Sure. Is it a good ONE PIECE movie? Fuck no. Absolutely fuckibg not. Takes everything about One Piece and throws it right out of the wibdow. Give every single Strawhat a different name and then it'd be a really good movie. A One Piece movie it is not. Everyone jizzes themselves over how daaaark and edgy and mysterious and arsty it is. Fuck off. Fuck right off. Not a good One Piece movie.

Kuina is actually Carrot, think about it

How does smiling after talking to Zoro mean she can't be depressive. That makes no sense.

I wouldn't automatically label someone depressed after some tears. That's not how depression works. I would need more evidence than just crying which is something all humans do for various reasons.

Right? It looks like how Luffy would look like in a filler episode. That's the best way I can describe it. It looks so weird. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

So there was a mirror inside the Cake?

I hate Carrot with passion

>he jobbed to Sanji.
You are the reason the word has lost all meaning.

I love Pudding with a passion

How does crying make someone depressed?
You posting this makes you retarded tho.

because you are a bad person.

how did wrestling terms get in here anyway?

Maybe you should read what she says too. It's quite clear that boys > girls isn't a realization she makes, but something that is hurting her since a longer period of time. You're the only retard itt.

Wait till next week, Jobberfags. I'll show ya.

pls respond

Oda on flightless birds "Just because a bird cannot fly does not mean it never will" Tashigi and Kuina=flightless birds.

Can you imagine participating in the same orgy as your robot sons?

The point is that there is no evidence of her being depressed. Crying = depression for you for some reason when there is more to depression than just tears.

If some kid went up to Barry Bonds and he told the kid "go fuck yourself you'll never be a pro baseball player." The kid would start to cry. However, you're making a huge leap by proclaiming that the kid would now be depressed. It's just ridiculous.

Pudding is CUTE and PRETTY.

Fly down the stairs and die maybe

Pudding is such a shitty name

Ahh yes I understand completely boys > girls prompted her to kill herself, thanks user you really cleared a bunch of this up. Now that I know this I can tell all the little girls of the world to go kill themselves because it's a rational response to that realization. Don't post here please.

>there are still people who thinks pudding is redeemable and would join the straw hats.
the worst a nakama candidate has ever done was beat up Ussop. she would probably end up going on a journey like lola

Viola is shit and used goods

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

*unzips katana*

Will One Piece ever end in this world timeline?

>Ahh yes I understand completely boys > girls prompted her to kill herself, thanks user you really cleared a bunch of this up.
Well unlike any other girls she actually felt like shit because of it, so yes.

>Now that I know this I can tell all the little girls of the world to go kill themselves because it's a rational response to that realization
Nice, strawman, but not every girl feels the same way for swordfighting as she did.

Kaidou banging Big Mom when