Alt right, watch out!!!

We're coming to get you. We will hunt you in the streets until there are NO MORE RACISTS LEFT!!!!

"Our class".

Who is it that's doing all that shit to you? Because I'm getting the idea that your paranoia has reached levels that shouldn't be possible.

Waa Hahaha. Delusional
That's NEVER going to happen.
Giant soy boy girl gang going to turn themselves into Rocky/ Rambo underdog street justice Ninja's and smite all the big bad racistists .
Again , Hahaha.
That entire group of pussys can barely climb the basement stairs of their mommy's house to get their grilled cheese ,tomato soup and juice box lunch mommy prepares for them .
Unless there is some magical way to turn themselves into street warriors by typing on a keyboard.
That's NEVER going to happen.
But thanks for the laugh.

Oonga Boonga. Go back to Berkeley

>Leftard 56% Ameridogs unironically think punching one """nazi""""" in the face in some city in Burgerland is going to hold back the tsunami sized mega death wave of nationalism that is about to crash across Europe

MY FUCKING SIDES LMAO

What these fucking larpers don't realize that if there was a civil war there won't be throwing rock and punches. There will be guns and bombs and they will be the only side with neither.

A bunch of minorities getting sober and working together towards a common goal in harmony Yup, that will happen...

Like the alt-right lives in cities. I'm on ten acres on the outskirts of suburbia. I'm set to hunker down for months. Watching a bunch of commies, niggers, and faggots trying to start shit where I live would be really funny.

Lol good luck son, you try to kill me you'll get a .45 in your skull lmao!

I wonder where that wall is so I can draw a giant cock on it. Probably in some gentrified part of lawrenceville

I agree
#killallnazis
are you arming yourself and going to the range though? we NEED to be armed to fight against a right wing group that actually has guns. all leftists and centrists need to know this.

on cumputer trolling. Ill just shit post with a pistol in home watching you on live stream kill random white people that you claim are "racist". Then Ill watching the police kill you and shit skins.

I mean, let's be real here. "community defense" and "hand-to-hand combat" won't do shit when shit hits the fan. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Wasn't "red guards" used as a derogatory term for blacks? And they think that it's a term for power now?

It's also the nigger race in The Elder Scrolls Games. They are good as physical stuff and weapons, but not so much at the scholarship arts like magic.

>muhh preparation
If shit really goes down all the actual professionals and profiteers you'd never see on TV or the internet take over, send you to a boot camp, hand you a gun and you're good to go and die like cattle in your own blood, piss and shit so others can increase their sphere of influence. Because that's what war means for ordinary people.

>You see those commies from the Bronx?
>They've got curved cocks.
>CURVED.
>COCKS.

nah, civil wars don't go down like that
except the part about die like cattle but that's gonna happen too to the white supremacists on this board calling for the day of the rope and I don't hear you say anything on those threads you fucking kike
curved cock is alpha cock bro
hit that gspot optimally

I wish one of these commie niggas would. There are very few feeling more satisfying than putting somebody who thinks they know how to fight in their place.

The niggers from TES demand justice...redgaurds demand equal representation in the collage of mages

>They are good as physical stuff and weapons, but not so much at the scholarship arts like magic.
Not so. They are not typically naturally talented in magic, but they can git gud at it if they work hard.