Question for Europeans

Why is America so backwards compared to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_history_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel yuros that we Americans could run over any European country in a matter of months. In a few hundred years, we went from living like savages to having the most powerful economy/military in the entire world.

I although don't hate America in general but I see America as going down.
Your world dominance will replaced in next 20-30 years, maybe by Chinks or god knows who.

Bottom looks comfy as fuck.

you elected trump, i think we are fine

this "powerful" military lost to vietnamese farmers...

Meh, you could start by building BRICK HOUSES not those cheap-ass frames that are just wood, you daft cunts.

Are there ever going to be honest versions of these pictures made, where they compare the best pieces of architecture (in reality) instead of one good one and a picture of a fucking hut

>elected Trump
Yes, and my 401k is on fire and as a routine swing trader, the market is booming. There was a large up-trend as soon as he assumed the role. Obama stagnated the market. We are winning

>Vietnamese farmers
Never underestimate the will of a man who is fighting on his own soil. Don't marginalize the war in saying they were merely farmers with rifles. We weren't experienced in jungle warfare. Also, look at the casualty rate and ask yourself if we really lost the war.

And what you guys been doing lately? Inviting in sand nigger savages to ass rape your culture, country and women. At least we put up a fight.

We are sister nations you fucking faggot. Too bad you wasted so much effort trying to suppress us in the late 1700s

> we went from living like savages to having the most powerful economy/military in the entire world.

You really didn't get the irony, did you?

Our history is possibly the greatest underdog story in the history of the world. Also, I am not Native by any stretch. My grandparents immigrated here from Northern Spain. I really don't get why you guys hate us burgers so much.

Who the fuck would that divide and conquer? Bear with it, welfare slaves would not be welfare slaves if they weren't dependent on this job.

No offense mind you, that didn't go out to you unless you actually made that image. The "backwardness" is fairly academic. You tend to have a larger share of conservative people as a result of having seen much by way of immigration from Europeans at odds with the newer trends that developed around their home nations throughout history, hence why more often than not changes happen more slowly in the US (because people for the most part can look back on reasons why the new's not always good). This isn't necessarily a bad thing, mind you, and a lot of what's ailing your nation today is rooted in the somewhat misguided idea of having to out-progress us that became popular with your new role as leader of the West after the world wars; on the whole, if you'd like my take on it, you should try to look at it as resilience and enjoy your remote position for the unique vantage point it gives you. You don't have to be the labrat. You can simply wait for what works and roll with it. What is not to like?

Yeah and we lost just shy of 60,000. This, despite fighting on foreign soil, in treacherous conditions with inferior equipment. Remember, soldiers and Marines were being issued cumbersome canvas gear and horrible M16A1's.

OP, the reason native Americans didn't have grand structures or technological advances was that there were no animals on the entire continent that could be domesticated or even tamed. Native Americans had... llamas? Maybe? Eurasian man had oxen, cattle, goats, elephants and more. These animals are likely the whole reason that quarrying and mining could even occur.

If you want an example of what the native americans did when they were playing the same sport as Europeans, read about Quanah Parker. Turns out the Comanche were good at killing the shit out of everything.

>this powerful military "lost" to vietnamese "farmers"...
ftfy

A war can only be lost if it doesn't accomplish its objective. The objective of the Vietnam war was to transfer wealth from the US citizens to the US military industrial complex and it did a pretty good job at this. You should be familiar with this concept. We did the same thing in WWII only we stuck around a little longer. How else do you explain attacking Germany for a Japanese attack? It certainly wasn't retaliation. I'm sorry we killed all the real Germans. Don't worry. The eternal kike is making sure we get our brown karma for it.

All of these anti America threads are starting to turn me off Sup Forums. It's obviously all shills and britcucks who are jealous of our country who keep posting the Amerimut meme, they want all is whites to fight amongst each other instead of our common eneimes. JEWS, BLACKS, MUSLIMS are the true target yet we spam each other for our flags. Time to grt a grip people

>when you know it's shills and still blame the british
it's so fucking easy to control the slaves

still better than what the Vietcongs had

It's the bad karma coming back to you Amerimutt.
I like US irl but on 4chin I love you silly boys getting butthurt on deez bantz.

Schloss Schönbrunn was built in the 17th century and not the 15th.

Just saying.

I completely agrre with your point though.

>Our history is possibly the greatest underdog story in the history of the world

>White people go to fresh land.
>Start country
>massive land, brimming with resources, water borders everywhere, far away from war, strife and invaders
>worst enemy is other white people
>nobody really gives a fuck and leaves you alone

>hundreds of years later
>failed spawn of explorers and brave men posts a thread
>"GUISE WE WUZ UNDERDOGS n" SHIT!!1!!"

Motherfucker if it didn't turn out like this, you'd have to be black.

How is it a underdog story?
It's more like a story of unwanted dissidents that are given uninhabited (with proper humans) lands with a fuckload of untapped ressources the size of a whole continent just because.

It's not the greatest underdog story, it's the story of the greatest and most undeserved lottery win in the universe.

>It's obviously all shills and britcucks who are jealous of our country
Or, you know, all the people that have to deal with Americans telling them how the US is number one and that their own countries can go to hell...

I'd argue that the AK-47 was far superior to the M16A1. Special Forces operators said the same.

>only country to put a man on the moon
>most powerful military in the world
>our success dictates the success of foreign economies

and the list goes on user. Whether you like it or not, the spotlight is on us.

>Whether you like it or not, the spotlight is on us.
It is, but we respectfully request that you put on a better show.

non-country alert

Literally the only thing really holding us back is our black populace. They truly are a cancer here and their "culture" is spilling over into our daily lives. We literally have courses in college that are catered towards ebonics; a broken negro dialect. If we ousted all of our blacks, our country would be amongst the most educated and safe.

>Literally the only thing really holding us back is our black populace.
This. We'd already be on Mars if it wasn't for minorities and (((their))) subversion.

well, we had to deal with 2000 years of bloodshed and nightmares, followed by war after war after war, to gain our sovereignty?

After that our people knew that they've earned their right to live as Romanians in this world.

How did you guys earn that right?

Umm, you do realize that a rag tag group of dissidents took up arms and managed to oust the most powerful military in the entire world. Guys with marginal equipment, mostly geared towards hunting.

Probably.
The reason why these sheiss-kultur are strangling you guys is because you were sloppy in making your own tho.

The US is probably the most productive environment available, but it has no class.
It's like turning society into a big factory.

You can live there, sure. But it never really feels like being alive.
At least from wat I've seen over there.

What a cheap excuse

You know if whites weren’t so lazy, they wouldn’t have imported slaves that do all their work. If you hadn’t taken them in the first place you wouldn’t have to deal with their shit. Only white people are stupid enough to import people then complain about it afterwards.

Vietnam would have been won if we threw the rule book out the window and we really wanted to win by all costs.
My grandpa served in Vietnam and when he came back he died from ptsd a few years later.

daily reminder that europoors have to fucking pay to use public toilets

they literally have to insert coin

The Mediterranean made trade and the exchange of ideas among vastly different cultures easy.

It's no surprise that the Renaissance started in Italy, which is right in the middle of it.

The importance of adopting / adapting to this may have selected for higher IQ.

Well, you aren't entirely wrong. After college I found myself slaving away to purchase needless shit that I never needed. You become like a drone here. That said, I soon got my TEFL cert and was sent to Brazil and Colombia to teach English. The conditions down there made me appreciate my American life. Trust me. We aren't perfect, but its nice to know that I could purchase a new MacBook Pro or iPad on a whim.

Well my question was aimed at the retard, but it's good to see that some people still understand independence.

>that a rag tag group of dissidents took up arms and managed to oust the most powerful military in the entire world.
We tried that too, except with armies and lost.
Several times.

America 21st century

How do you win if the country you were trying to prop up is now a glowing crater?

You grandpa would have been an ash outline on a wall.

>elect unfit orange buffoon
>communist manifesto the most read book in American colleges
>Government completely occupied by corrupted capitalists
>American empire at decline (will be replaced as the world superpower by 2050) (That's a good thing)
LMAO'ing at Americans

>We aren't perfect, but its nice to know that I could purchase a new MacBook Pro or iPad on a whim.
Still doesn't feel nearly as good as cutting open a live pig, on Christmas eve, and processing it, with the family.

Best dinners ever.

Are you talking about Austria-Hungary or the Soviet Union?

Confused as to what you're referring to.

another quality slide thread from Shill and Co.

>US dominated while present in Vietnam
>left solely for political reasons
>Vietnam is friendlier with us than it is with China today
How exactly did we lose?

>That pic.
Burger, "America" was not founded until 1776.
Do you not know your own history?

We have enough nuclear bombs to wipe out the us

R u retarded?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_history_of_the_United_States

topkek hans

>1 post by this user
Do your job janitors, this is as low effort and obvious as bait gets.

>Indian educaycion
China has been around for 4000 years and counting. They have never been as profound or large as the United States currently is, with it's near 400 years of history. They are much smaller than the Japanese are, probably more than by half, and it's estimated that 30 million Chinese still live in caves. Pic related.
The "powerful" and "superior" military lost to corn and potato farmers and coal miners.