**,756 Schoolgirl Strikers
**,387 Chaos;Child
**,380 Hand Shakers
**,263 AKIBA’S TRIP -THE ANIMATION-
**,213 Idol Incidents
**,134 elDLIVE

Hand Shakers sold more than Akiba's Trip huh

>*3,463 Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga

This is what you get when you wait too long. SNK S2 is next.

>0.43 FRT versus 0.29 FRT

1/3 of the way to save anime

>12,650 Kemono Friends
>ONLY 12K

>100k sales they said

S1 itself had a fuckhuge drop for the last volumes anyway, loads of people didn't buy the volumes for the shitty original arc.

Yeah, it will carry on going up. That is just the first batch and the first reprint. When second reprint comes out is when it will really explode because they have made far more in that reprint. It is still out of stock everywhere.

Where is my superior German loli at?

Not released yet.

>*3,313 Maid Dragon
Seems like making a winter flop is now a tradition for kyoanu
>**,263 AKIBA’S TRIP -THE ANIMATION-
Not even otakus liked this.

>kemonoshit is the next big thing they said
>memesuba level sales

japanese youtube was a mistake

I tought Maid Dragons was super popular, how did even Gabrielshit sell more?

>was super popular
with mongs on Sup Forums lmao

It is going to be far ahead of KonoSuba when the stock issues are sorted out. The sales for Kemono Friends are only just barely getting started.

Since when has popularity on Sup Forums ever dictated how many discs are being bought in Japan?
Sup Forums is a board for South Americans, South East Asians and Canadians, not Americans, Europeans and Japanese.

>13,544 KonoSuba 2
>12,650 Kemono Friends

LMAO furry friends is finished

>Maidragon S2 never.

It was the most popular in china and 3rd most popular in Japan of the season

I know, what a travesty.

People who said 100K were plain retarded.

>Kemono Friends literally sold out

It was shit, mate

>anime that don't give a fuck about visual quality are at the top
Worst medium

>13,544 KonoSuba 2
>12,650 Kemono Friends
pfffttt... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAH

I wouldn't speak so soon. I expect something more like 30k-50k eventually but 100k isn't out of the question.

Kemono Friends could have sold more if it wasn't sold out. I imagine people are tired by now and some won't even buy it. Probably still 20-30k+ though.

>*3,313 Maid Dragon
More like flop dragon

>b-but the kyonai shop
>b-but the chink streaming

>in china
what i tell you? MONGS

>over 3k
>flop
I didn't even like it but I have no idea if you guys are just baiting or retarded.

Maidragon didn't flop? Whew.

>But arguments that prove the show wasn't as big of a flop

Yeah, what about them?

KF is guaranteed at least 50k sales.

>*1,059 Urara Meirocho

S2 never ever. Rest in RIP.

Damn, I wonder if japanese nerds got offended by Akiba's Trip.

It being popular on Chinese streaming services has absolutely no relevance to Japanese buyers.
It being the third-most watched Niconico show among Japanese only means that it was good to watch it.
People there like Kanna, and she was the only thing everyone cares about the anime. Everyone in the committee knew about it that she'd be the only thing to carry the entire show on, but not good enough to own the series itself.

A lot of people have already bought it though. The majority of orders that have gone online are likely still unfulfilled. Many preorders not being sent out until the end of April if they were in the 3rd batch.

Weird, episodes that didn't involve Kanna had very high ratings as well. Maybe your theory is bullshit? Think about it.

Only first volume, even Phantom sales did 3k first volume.

>12,650 Kemono Friends
That doesn't look like 100k to me. KFfags?

Let's be honest, do you actually think that Akiba's Trip is worth owning? Would you actually spend 300 dollarinos for all 12 episodes of the show?

It did not, it did 2.9k

Read the thread. Multiple posters have already pointed out why it's that low currently and why it will go up a lot more.

This doesn't matter for shitposting purpose. All that matters is to repeat that alternate fact so long until every gullible idiot believes or repeats it itself.
Until new numbers come out, of course.

Heh.

>Memesuba at the top
Not surprise there, though this second season was mediocre at best.

>Kemono Friends
What the fuck is that shit and why is ir so high?

>Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Maid Dragon
Yet another KyoAnus flop.

Imagine the asshurt when violet evershit flops too

How can you say Konosuba is making more money than Maid Dragon when the production required over 30 more animators and half a dozen animation directors per episode along with far more expensive outsourcing? Is Deen even on the production committee?

Deen is third on the committee. KyoAni is profiting more.

What number counts as a flop?

Are you an unironic studiowarrior from 2014?

Japan shit taste as usual, but objetively speaking anyone would agree that Maid Dragon was more entertaining that the second season of Konosuba and practically that's above it on that list. Shitpost all you want but you all know it's true.

>all this asshurt

get ready for 5 seasons

Anything you don't like, even if it's not true. That's how it works.

Who cares about those animators' pay. It's not gonna hit the profits. Call it love.

I'd be fine just with a 3rd one, so we can get to megu village.

It's a flop if you say so.

More animators doesn't equivocate to more costs in all instances. Paying 50 people to do the work or 5 people to do the work doesn't make a difference if you are paying those people by the amount of work they produce

the adaption for maid dragon got pretty bad towards the end, a handful of anime original stories and only one of them was good, not to mention the comically tone reversed anime original ending.

it was also pretty stupid how much they repeated the "main jokes", and they made kanna thicc

>*3,851 Garbriel Dropout
It did good.

these days, you can sell 0 and still be making profit

There wasn't much original content, I'd say only 3 1/2 episodes worth of it.

Reminder there's a kyoani store

>*3,851 Garbriel Dropout

How? The show was mediocre at best. The characters were completely 1 dimensional. I know I'll get "lul kyoanus btfo" for saying this, but Maidragon did it better by a long shot. Hell, even Demi-chan entertained me way more than Gabdrop. I just don't see the appeal.

because you have shit taste and need to fuck off kyoanus licker

It focused entirely on comedy, characters didn't really need to be complex as long as the jokes landed. It is also an adaptation from a much popular manga and had more marketing going on, the BD deals were better as well.

Let's take the time to laugh at SnK.

>***,290位/***,290位 ◎ (***,607 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/06/21 TVアニメ「進撃の巨人」Season 2 Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
>estimated end sales: 2397

No, but to be fair, I think the same for all the anime.

Why tho

>kyoanus licker

Enjoy your ban

>Hand Shakers outselling ANYTHING.
Goddamm, having a series selling lower than HS must feel like shit.

>There wasn't much original content, I'd say only 3 1/2 episodes worth of it
>3.5/13
>Not a lot

Their only joke being raphael shitting on satania got really boring but nips are into that kind of shit i think

Satania was a meme character like Sakurako from YY, Megumin from Konosuba etc. People latched onto her and it boosted the sales far above what it deserves. Sales are never indicative of quality, only popularity.

>Idol Incidents
Back to the fujoshit for MAPPA it is

Considering this is Kyoani, it wasn't a lot. And honestly, people who want a copy pasted adaptation with nothing more than colored panels and sound, are complete retards. If you want something like that with no added value, just stick to the manga.

>KyoAni show is doing normal(3,313 is NOT bad retards)
>Somehow sales now means quality of the show
Every fucking time. Maiddragon is objetively better than all those shows, just accept it and move on.

That's the thing, the jokes were funny the first 1 or 2 times, but they repeated the same ones over and over. Maybe it just wasn't for me, seeing Satania buy X item from the infomercial and then having her plans foiled by her own incompetence every episode got tiring really quick.

I see, this makes a lot of sense.

Depends for whom in the committee.
Good merchandise sales or print sales (in case of adaptations) don't really help the disc publishers, who tend to be the major sponsors for an anime adaptation.
Most of those late-night shows don't really sell that much merchandise anyway.

I haven't actually watched any of those on that list besides Konosuba, which others are worth watching?

memedragon was the worst show of the season though

I didn't say I wanted a copy paste I said it got bad towards the end.

The match girl play thing was nice and the other skits were ok, but the ending was a big put off, especially since they purposefully avoided like 10 chapters because they didn't want to show iruru.

You should ask nips on twitter.

>All these assblasted kyoanus in damage control

Nothing from the list, maybe Maidragon if you like KyoAni stuff. ACCA-13 and Rakugo weren't on the list but are very good shows in my opinion (Rakugo moreso than ACCA). My tastes are more suited towards shows that get labeled "pretentious" so I am biased a bit though.

Only the first 2 shows are worth mentioning.

>*3,851 Garbriel Dropout
>*3,313 Maid Dragon
Kyoani faggots absolutely destroyed.

Maybe they'll try and adapt something that's actually good for once.

Oh fuck, it'll be a crime if there's no season 3.

it's just the show's style, konosuba had one of the biggest budget of the season

Wow, now I understand this thread.
Konosuba costs 13,544 yen.
And Kemono Friends CGI was worth 12,650 yen.

A hypothetical season 3 would have crimson village and Iris' castle.

The world would not be ready

>all this kyoanu's salt

Akiba's Trip felt like a made-for-america show, like the typical Trigger anime.

It reminded me of the days when I had just discovered bittorrent and encountered Excel Saga.

i wonder how an adaption of gifting explosions would work out

>*1,059 Urara Meirocho

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

KF vol 1 only had 1 reprint on this shipment. It's now on 5th reprint so will be around 60k atleast.

>kemonofags actually believe this
>muh reprints...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dropped Demi shit on episode 1

Watched gab the entire way and was not disappointment. Wanted more even.

More surprised maid dragon didn't flop. What a heap of shit but even then I watched 9 episodes before I stopped watching.

>Kemono Friends selling good
>Check it out on google to see what it is about
>Furry shit
What went wrong sons?

Your tears will be delicious.