youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that guy got cucked

>Omg! An interracial couple! Holy shit!
You faggots really need to get laid.

>Nigger abandons post for wifes child

Youre right i do
Im trying my best

Theres not a hint of negro in that child. I think there is some tom foolery afoot.

reverse cuckhold lmao

>the only people who should car about interracial couples being normalized is virgins

People like you are the problem.

jesus crhist she must be mentally ill

Can you imagine being related to her

On one hand it's nice to see a black father not abandoning his wife and child
on the other hand
>BLACKED

>babies don't pretty much all come out pink
Read a book or something bro.

Caring about other people's sex lives because they don't have their own is the hallmark of a virgin.

>On one hand it's nice to see a black father not abandoning his wife and child

nice that he gives a fuck, outstanding for a nog

>3dpd

thats cute

BLEACHED

imagine being such a potato eating mongol that you'd need to misrepresent what I was saying to post a mutt

He sticks around just long enough to take a selfie and laugh at White People. The very next week she was a single mom again.

>caring about other people's sex lives is the hallmark of a virgin

It's also the hallmark of people who care about their race. This is why mixed marriages were illegal for so long. It's common sense really. Here's someone who can explain it in your language.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

>quote your exact words
>y-youre misrepresenting me

Murica.

>BLEACHED

Fuck yeah.

except you left off the last part, which is insinuating disgust
go slip on a knife retard

I don't need it explained you fucking Nazi. In America we have freedom to do what we want including choosing who we fuck. Anyone who wastes time worrying about who fucks who is likely a virgin. The only reason you faggots are so mad about shit like this is because you assume that if she wasn't fucking this nigger she'd be fucking you. The reality is that no woman will ever touch you other than to set up some kind of prank so she and Chad can laugh at your faggot virgin ass.

haha, i've noticed dixie flags are the most offended when they see a mutt.

>10 flights
if he were white he could probably afford just one, or two max.

The father and baby have the same nose.

(((Civic Nationalism)))

I've been happily married for 6 years now. I simply love my race don't want it to be diluted. I don't understand your criticism either. Wouldn't such jealousy be independent of race? Wouldn't such people also hate seeing Stacy with Chad?

the kid is clearly mixed
sometimes you guys act full retarded.

this gon be good

>wouldnt such people also hate seeing Stacy with Chad
Have you been here long? These virgins are mad about literally anyone getting pussy besides them.

This is the gorilla channel right guys?

I've been "here" since it was /news/. I've never seen animosity towards a white Stacy and a white Chad. There are legitimate reasons to feel disgust towards race mixing. Claiming the moral high ground because you're having sex is utterly juvenile and ridiculous.

>only a retarded 0% burger would look at her and not see it.

>when black guys get cucked by mulattos
lol

>On one hand it's nice to see a black father not abandoning his wife and child

She'll no-fault him and make his life a living hell.

So virgins.