HABBENING IN FINLAND!

HABBENING IN FINLAND! Under presidential elections biggest newspaper in country "Helsingin Sanomat" releases controversial article which says: "Are you voting with apes intuition?"

I think i've had enough with this headline seriously.

hs.fi/sunnuntai/art-2000005514627.html

((They)) are saying that we SHOULD vote for the current president Sauli Niinistö ("Freemason")- who salutes for globalism and of course belongs to FREEMASONS. He dragged us on to EURO as illegal act. If hes elected he will drag us to NATO and United States of Europe.

((They)) DON'T WANT that we vote for right wing candidate Laura Huhtasaari ("Nationalist") - she wants to close our borders from immigration and closer ties with Russia. This is what our nation NEEDS.

We can prevent SWEDEN happening in Finland if we vote for Laura Huhtasaari.

Thoughts on this one pol? Presidential elections are on the 28th January

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B3rX5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_European_Union_membership_referendum,_1994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why choose the lesser evil, when you can choose the greater good?

>NATO
>bad
>closer ties with Russia
>good
Vanya, pls.

I-is it actually okay to say black people shouldn't be allowed to vote in Finland?

Also:
>reading HS
>ever

>closer ties with Russia

Yes, let's aling with united states of mcdonalds and their jewish masters

Jews are sick in the head and pathetically desperate.

Hope you make the right you’ve and see through the high school drama-level bullshit.

Good luck.

*right choice

>language consists of nothing but ä and ö

Huhtasaari is an idiotic creationist, complete baboon and she will never win. Haavisto is the way to go.

Forgot to add, I see Russian bots are at it again shilling for closer ties with Russia. And they say there isn't Russian shills

>closer ties with Russia
>This is what our nation needs

Haavisto is a complete watermelon tho. And a pedophile faggot

What you don’t want to support leaders of the free world goyim?

Nice memes, he's way better option than Niinistö and fucking Huhtasaari. This backwads ass country should already accept it.

Nice,Finland,nice.Keep being the best country in Europe.

Attacking other countries and giving refugees a reason to move into my country is pretty bad.

Churkas or muhameds . Choose!

Don't worry, she won't win, not a goddamn chance. Less than 5%.

Get the fuck out of your lake house in Järvi-Suomi and go back to St. Petersburg.

>((They)) DON'T WANT that we vote for right wing candidate Laura Huhtasaari ("Nationalist") - she wants to close our borders from immigration and closer ties with Russia. This is what our nation NEEDS.
Why not just close your borders but keep Russian relations the same? There's a bigger chance of winning then

NATO is bad though how have you Euroweenies not learned that these mutual defense agreements just land you in a war over something dumb happening with slavs.

>Niinistö, 70% support
>Well it's because he's such a nice guy and everyone else is so meh

>Putin, 70% support
>It's because he's a dictator

onlyfinnishthings

>Governing party candidate
>Former prime minister
>2% in the polls

Is he the Jeb! of Finland?

Why does the president matter? They have like no power.

You can thank our only fascist leader Kekkonen for that

It's actually just goy, goyim is the plural, you can also say yahud for jews or yahudi for jew (singular) respectively.

Laura Huhtasaari is the only good presidential candidate

There can't be a president since we have Eternal President Kekkonen

Look we got ourself a communist pedophile here

>creationist
>supports trump
>anti-immigrant
>anti-eu
she's like the finnish le pen you guys

yes thats why we love her

EU will fall all know that

italy is next, then poland austria etc

le pen, lol like french pencil

The Grand Duchy of Finland should return to the warm embrace of Mother Russia.

>implying russia doesn't have jewish masters

"Backwards" as in not flooded with human filth.

It's just so heartwarming to know that she will never ever win. Less than 5% support? LOL

I'll consider it when my bro Nicky II sits on the throne again.

Yes, follow the Anglin strategy of blame every bad thing on the jews regardless of who is to blame. This is quickest way to get race wars!

53% of all votes on election day

pfffhahahahaha you believe what you want, I'm going to laugh my ass off when she loses magnificently

>muh right wing uprising
my ass

Jutka Jutkusaari?
Ei vittu jätkä on sekasi..

>he can't prove me wrong

keep plebbing pleb

Ok how many of those bases actually exist? I know the one in Poland doesn't. Is it what they post in pro-Kremlin propaganda bullshitsphere?

>snowniggers getting uppity thinking anyone cares about their frozen wasteland full of mongoloids
lol you guys should just self nuke and take sweden with you.

>Presidential elections are in the 28th January

Ah shieeet. How are the polls looking?

Maybe you might want to look at percentages of how popular she is (spoilers: she isn't) but you believe whatever you want, your spergy posts are going to be more delicious

Niinistö will win, Haavisto is the second most popular. Huhtasaari has less than 5% support and Finnish right wing loonies are delusional about it. Serves her right, only idiots are creationists.

suksi desantti vittuu

Even on the Picture of that Article you see a black Person of Colour voting. So, no.

Yeah holy shit, looks like he is dominating opinion polls. Correct me if I'm wrong but the position is largely ceremonial, right?

Both are kike shills, only difference is that huhtasaari is qt

yep, president has no power in finland

>((They)) are saying that we SHOULD vote for the current president Sauli Niinistö ("Freemason")- who salutes for globalism and of course belongs to FREEMASONS. He dragged us on to EURO as illegal act. If hes elected he will drag us to NATO and United States of Europe.
I thought Niinistö was pretty reasonable. Give me a quick rundown.

Can I come and live in finland

why does EVERY finnish girl have the same fringe haircut? Is it to hide their foreheads or just genetics?

Bangs hide the Finnish 5-head.

And what about Kazakhstan lol

Our big powerful chad brains need more space than your tiny virgin mutt brains

>dominating
tell me about it. Look at it, Huhtasaari is going to win gaiz!

>hiding your superiority
Why would they do that.

if people here saw what huhtasaari looks like, they'd move to finland.

Not denying that, serkku.

I dunno, maybe they have bad skin foreheads tend to show it up and it'd cost a lot to put foundation all over their forehead.

wouldnt this back fire...
the message i read is
> "...are you voting like a nigger...?..."

SO. MUCH. WINNING.

He very neutral when he speaks and wont make noisy nor controversial arguments. Last 6 years as president haven't done things that i would remember at all. In 1994 he dragged us to EU illegally and wont admit it. Hes also a freemason and we all know what that means .. global agenda. He said in live TV debate that its OK to protect illegal immigrants if POLICE is not ASKING questions like " Are you hiding someone in your basement?" Tells a lot of hes mind set

why not if u gonna work buddy

Niinistö is obvious choice. Not only will we join to nato with him, we'll become close allies with the west.

Finland is a good country to start a war. We have little to no importance in global economics and there's only 5 million people. Great place to have some NATO vs Ruskie action. It could even escalate into a 5 year long war like Syria and other bullshit.

>join nato
>good choice
:-D ebin.

Why join Nato?
It only provokes war.
Why would we want war? We got it all, land, water, clean air, schools, IQ etc

NATO and US .. US has been war since its birth over 200years dude

how likely is conscription in that scenario? Would nationals abroad be required to return home or would they get leave overseas?

>In 1994 he dragged us to EU illegally and wont admit it.

No we fucking idiots voted yes for it. Nothing illegal in that. Just some tinfoil grade conspiracy theories.

Blame Keskusta. Your fucking farmer jocks voted yes and now they regret it.
>source: i visit approx. 100 bars a year all over finland and talk to jocks unlike you

It's your and your parents fault. Admit it.

>closer ties with Russia
>This is what our nation NEEDS

Go home and suck a rotten cock, Janitskin, you Russian maggot. Fucking cockroach.

>bad skin
I don't know, the weather there is pretty good and I am sure they are not stuffing themselves with gmo garbage.

>Laura Huhtasaari

I knew something about her was off

There wasn't a referendum u brainwashed cuck

>dont open dead inside

She is not Jewish, but a retard with a US-neocon level obsession with jizzrael

Do it then, make serious effort and good luck.

You guys are "Partners in Peace" with NATO and there's a very special clause in your contract that states if you're invaded by "outside forces" (Russia) you can "invite" NATO in and like Article V for actual members, NATO can't say no. (Sweden, unfortunately, also has this clause.)

There's really no need to go full-blown NATO.

Except there was, you Russian bot. Check your facts first

>She is not Jewish, but a retard with a US-neocon level obsession with jizzrael

Well, that's bad enough...

>good choice
where?

We're fucked, populace is too divided. We cannot take action towards our government. And why should we when we have millions of normies living their "dream" and supporting nato when the time comes.

Even though we'll easily survive without nato but it will become the next big thing. After Trump falls there will be a big NATO recruitment campaign and we'll get a new conflict somewhere.

They need it, economy needs it.

gmo garbabge is all they've got, it's not some verdant land for farming in, they have to import loads of their stuff hence why they joined the common market. For actually productive countries like Britain, Germany, Netherlands and France we all joined when we had massive surpluses which we needed to sell off, so we dumped it on barren countries like Finland.

archive.is/B3rX5

>Niinistö is obvious choice. Not only will we join to nato with him

How's your economy going, I remember that when the EU imposed the sanctions against Russia your economy suffered greatly from it, is it better or worse now?

post spurdos xD

What? In Finland GMO is illegal u cuck

Yes, she is stupid as fuck, and her policies are controlled opposition -tier gaylord nationalism. I hate that she's the only candidate to even consider voting as a protest.
It's really funny how blatantly the shills here are supporting her not because of her ideas, but because they think she likes Russia.

Hey, why did you deny the fact that there was an referendum about Finland joining EU? And now you're conveniently denying it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_European_Union_membership_referendum,_1994

Is it fun to shill against Finnish independence, Russian bot? I hope you don't get paid well because your shilling is low quality

Yeah. Wait for UNITED STATES OF EUROPE (2025) and you will find yourself in a war with fucking MIDDLE EAST

k

I believe that ape hand has been photoshopped, i can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a few Photoshopped images in my day