This scares the Europoor

Americans get to keep more of their paychecks through low taxation and have access to cheaper goods and services. Meanwhile, Europoors get more than half their paycheck taxed, pay a VAT on everything they purchase, all so that Muhammad can avoid working and instead plot on how to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

snack/processed foods give me acid reflux so i'm good

This scares the american
>same snacks
>same taste
>almost no fat
>almost no salt
>almost none of sugar

>no fat
>no salt

Fag meter just went up 10 points

told ya, hes scared now :D

Lets put another really scary picture for him

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

Why not thicken that crepe and just make a pancake, adding a good dose of calories? Then top it off with Aunt Jemima's syrup which is full of delicious high-fructose corn syrup.

How much on top of taxes do you pay on healthcare, you screaming 44% other?

jesus christ i didnt know fucking blue cross fags like yall were this big of pussies
why dont yall go work out and then you wont have to worry about fat and sugar like a god damn woman. You fucking euros and your health.
The point of life is to have good food and enjoy BBQ

That IS a pancake you fucking moron, I know you're only 56% by learn English ffs.

HAHAHHAHAAHAH thats a fucking pancake, what a disgrace.
you should be ashamed to call that food.
it looks like the napkin i use to wipe the jizz off my dick when i cum eating my delicious american food

No Nigel. Pic related are pancakes. The previous pic is a fucking effeminate crepe, the type that frogs like to eat.

What you call a pancake is in fact a scotch pancake.

Whatever mate enjoy your ill health and heart disease.

That's a scotch pancake topped with diabetes. Do you only speak 56% English?

Well amerifag, we euros see how your plan is working out for most amerifats.
I have never seen so fucking fat and ugly people as i have in america. Not even nearly.
The ribbon of being extremely fat here is not even called obese in your country.

Huh? I have 12% income tax. If i move to my neighbour canton i will have 2%

What now, lardass?

>crepe thing and fruit = sugar
>beets = sugar
>carrots = sugar
>bread = sugar
ya, you really showed us how to eat well

This thread is full of diabetes and fatmopeds :D

autistic aurotrash commenting on pic instead of point.

Come on now Hans/Pierre/Piero. You know that Switzerland is the exception rather than the rule in Europe.

At least they aren't LITERALLY HITLER!

Dont care, im on welfare

Stop it Nigel. You guys are the ones that add an unnecessary "u" to words like color.

>thinks fat and salt are truly bad for you
cheer up faggot because shockingly the media lied to you throughout your childhood. fat's contribution to LDL is mostly negated by its contribution to HDL, and the only way you can truly harm yourself with salt is either eat nothing but salt or inject it straight into your peepee.

Lays is overpriced Jewish garbage. Offbrands taste better and cost a fraction of the price.

>add an unnecessary u
>implying that isn't the original spelling of the word and you dumbfucks decided to take it out

Coming from the country that drops the h in herbs so they sound retarded all day long

>being this weak
you won't survive the world war

That looks fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself

>Biscuits and gravy flavored chips
that sounds absolutely disgusting

so what does Europe get for it's taxes? it doesn't seem much better.

The fact a bunch of mutts can change the name of crisps to chips scares the absolute fuck out of me.

sorry how many people use the queen's english vs a standardized american english? the actual definition of inferiority complex

>almost no fat
>almost no salt
>almost none of sugar

>same taste

That's bullshit and you know it.

We sometimes call them drop scones.

>2.48 for a bag of lays in the land of chips. (It's priced at 1.62 in usd value here)
I do have to say you got a nice selection, do most of these even taste good?

We can tell your butthole is ragged.

>sorry how many people use the queen's english
The Queen's English is the English language spoken in a fancy way. American standardised "English" is a tear up of the original English language.

we've been rigging those potato chip polls for years

Those bags are $2,48? Joke's on you then.

AMERICUNTS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OR WE'LL BE BACK TO FINISH THE JOB

Is that when you pronouce words liks issue with a pronounced s-sound? Instead of "ishue"?

>Offbrands taste better and cost a fraction of the price.
Nope.

But Lay's are pretty shitty

American English is based on older spellings, potatonigger. Brits started spelling words more French in an attempt to seem more worldly.

Yet the cost of food (and the cost of living) is significantly lower in Europe compared to the U.S.

Just realised I've never heard Queen Elizabeth speak before, at least not since she was young but I'm sure there are videos out there. Go listen to her and that's what the Queen's English is.

>Burger
>Chicken patty
you better delete this right now

We deliberately removed it just be like "HA take that posh fags" pretty stupid move on our end if you ask me

I dislike chips, but these Swedish chips are the best i've tried

Go and read something like the Bill of Rights 1689 or the Act of Settlement 1701 and see how stupid you sound like when you sprout Sup Forums memes.

Fucking crisps. How do you not see that's gayest possible thing you could call them you flaming faggot

it doesn't scare the poor, it scares their leaders because they know the average citizen will demand it after seeing it in america

You have such a tiny selection lel. Europoors are truly peasants.

The bottom two are the same here.

Europeans are also terrible at hospitality.
Everytime I go to Europe, their 'best' hotels are always built inside of these obsolete, 500 year old buildings so the rooms are extremely cramped and shitty.
Europeans don't know how to hotel.

Yeah they do, you faggot. Lays are absolute kikish in price and they taste like putrid garbage.
Depends on your particular locality, but anywhere you should be able to find an offbrand that makes your favorite flavor better than any of the Jew shit.

I don't know how to answer that because it sounds completely normal to me. I imagine you drooling after saying chips.

>Goes to A&E
>Given 8 pain killers and a bullshit talk about a problem you don't actually have
>$250 please user
>USA best country
wew

This American eats mostly game that I kill myself with vegetables that I grow myself. But I live in the south and I'm not a cuck.

>finland
>prison trays
>eating like a virgin

You get what you pay for. Try this hotel if you want to realize that

Go stick some tea and crumpets up your asshole faggot. Only a semen slurping yuro with with nigger jizz in his morning cup would think that those pansy ass little fluff cakes are true pancakes.

The chad Burger
The virgin Europoor

i don't want to eat the guy Rocky and Bullwinkle.

retard alert

this reply has me fucking creased with laughter. It's just the typical boorish American reply to some British fag

>Go stick some tea and crumpets up your asshole faggot.

free healthcare
free education

>>Metropolis Nigger spotted

Meanwhile in the flyover zone.

*from

Yes eating them right now, crispy and good af

That looks good but an awful lot of meat for one meal.

>50% of your taxes
>free

The fat and salt are why chips taste good.

say 56% 7 more times poppins

I am so scared of Apple leaving Europe. I can't sleep. Really.

You're right. Taffel and Estrella are far superior in taste than others brands.

I know for a fact that higher education in the UK is not free. Your country =/= all of Europe.

Actually the little bastards make an excellent substitute for rabbit in Hasenpheffer.

I have absolutely no legitimate response for pic related though.

Whatever man lol. My friend Jacob said he came back from Europe recently (studying abroad in holland) he said he was on average 5 inches talked than pretty much every guy there. He's not fat and pulls chicks, unlike myself (see story is true) Europeans are manlets

>american says europe
>actually means france/spain/germany

Yeh, and all you retards in the US are inbred/liberal commies/kikes depending on which part I choose to generalize you with.

This.

Tranlation:
Healthcare: 13%
Education: 13%
Police, Justice etc: 6%
Welfare to niggers: 41%

Also note:
>Image is from 2009

Try repeating that but type more slowly this time Hernandez.

>implying the UK has finished anything in the last 50 years outside of a complete surveillance state

Watch your step or we'll throw all your tea into the ocean.

>same taste

youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

Well what can you expect? Ever since Chernobyl turned all the frogs in your country gay the Slavs have not even been worth thinking about.

Oh look, the Kremlin is trying to turn the Europeans against the Americans, again. Sorry Vladimir, nobody wants to be your shithole Russia.

Manlet detected. American men in the states that matter (the south) you strive to be like PIC related

I'd demand the freedom to poison and cripple my body with high fructose corn syrup junk food at rock bottom prices if I was born a 56% goblino too.

H...h-how!?

I have nothing against meat, it looks well prepared but eating only meat is just boring.

All those angry amerilards replying good job fin

Only if you factor in healthcare and the fact that not everything is within walking distance.

eurofags dont know nuthin bout no bbq

tbqh, that is considered a small portion in the US Restaurant biz. Pic related

Of course what most Euro's don't understand about US restaurants is unless its a super fancy place you are not expected to eat it all. The huge portions are for the purposes of selling more product per table, and also to cater to the people who are really hungry/fat. All restaurants have take out bags and stuff for you to put the leftovers in and take home with you.

This.

>All restaurants have take out bags and stuff for you to put the leftovers in and take home with you
How is this civilised?

eurofags cry at the sight of it