Whats pols opinion of albinos?

They are not mentioned enough around these kinds of places. The progenitors of the so called "white race". Truly, to the enlightened, this is not a race at all. But the collective tribalism of a bipedal simians who descended from albinism.

Many will argue "REEE whites arent albinos!" "REee Whites didnt come from albinism"

No, whites are not albinos. Whites are albinos children. Their descendants. The proof of this is on each and every white person. Their birthmark that is black or brown.

Whites did come from albinos. because like them, white genetics are recessive. The modern school system teaches lies about albinos. I will clear those up in this thread. School teaches albinos have red eyes and white hair. While this is true for the white children affected by albinism, its simply NOT true for black and brown children affected by albinsm. These children can have blue eyes, green eyes, purple eyes, brown eyes, red hair, brown hair, black hair, blond hair. Basically they can look exactly like a modern European.

With such overwhelming evidence you would think whites would have no choice but to accept the truth. Thats why where youre wrong bucko. Because despite the contrary. The shame of whites learning that they dervived from albinism, a clinical disease, is so heartbreaking, the whites instead larp like the fell out of the sky.

Clearly it is very unhealthy behavior to lie to one self about ones own existence. Here at pol, humanity should strive for the truth whatever it may be. No one should hide or feel shame from reality. Albinism doesnt have to be a crutch. It is an untapped science and bridge to an ancient world, the original world.

Lets discuss. Of course you are free to argue this, but you only end up further down the rabbit hole. Beware, if the truth is too much to bear, the pictures shared in this thread will open doors that had been sealed shut. But if you are brave enough to shed your hubris. You will learn the greatest secret. Race isn't real.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
youtube.com/watch?v=36pD9YHPt3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Notice the albino with black hair. An impossibility they said. They lied because they were lied to. Only now in the modern era with the power of the internet can we uncover the many lies that were hidden from the masses.

Can anyone post the opposite of a picture like this? They cannot, once again refuting my claim. Whites descended from albinos.

OP = BTFO

No.

Even if it was true, why are we supposed to give a shit?

Because it is true, and you collectively hide from reality as you larp "WE ARE MASTER RACE"

Why would the master race be born from deficiency disease? Why would they need to lie about it?

What Im getting at it is you have nothing to stand on without accepting the truth. The accomplishments of other men before you, whos shoulders you stand on, they are worthless behind a bold faced lie in front of someone who knows the truth.

Craniometry. Look it up.

Albinos are ugly. So they have a lesser probability of reproduction

Phrenology has been shown to be fake for some time. Skull shape is not an idicator of race. People have been breeding for aesthetics for thoustands of years. Stupid and incredibly greedy to say all symmetrical aesthetic skulls are white skulls aka "caucazoid skulls" . A child-like "mine!" on beauty.

They are your ancestors though. And many look whiter than you.

This stupid nigger again. What a fucking retard.
> Because despite the contrary.
Nice sentence, Jamal.

Not only is the argument 100% scientifically inaccurate, this fucking pavement ape can't even englush y'all.

Once again: it's altogether ridiculous to try applying a genetic mutation that exists in under 0.01% of the human population to all fair skinned human beings.

Go back to your mudhut, tarbaby.

Sage

Thats where your wrong bucko. While albinism remains .01 of the poulation, its traits such as light skin can be passed down. Now try again after comprehending the image. Care to explain your birthmark while your at it with your perfect english no doubt?

>Skull shape is not an idicator of race
Source

Pseudoscience. The real proof of my claims is VERY obvious, very in your face and real. Anyone with the slightest grasp of mendellin genetics should be able to figure it out.

To deny it, is to lie to yourself. That little black or brown spot on your skin is all the "source" you will ever need. Top left david duke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

>Wikipedia
If that's your source, I have to end our discourse.

Tell me that doesn't look like your grandma.

>Still believing in phrenology

bye rofl.

Who are you trying to convince? Me or you? The truth scares you that much huh

>"Hey my pseudo science says otherwise!"

bye rofl. The sources are all at the bottom. Cute of you to try though.
Parssinen, T. M. (Autumn 1974). "Popular Science and Society: The Phrenology Movement in Early Victorian Britain". Journal of Social History. 8 (1). JSTOR 3786523.
Staum, Martin S. (2003). Labeling People: French Scholars on Society, Race and Empire, 1815-1848. Montreal: McGill-Queen's University Press. ISBN 978-0773525801.
McGrew, Roderick E. (1985). Encyclopedia of Medical History. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company.
Lyons, Sherrie L. (2009). Species, Serpents, Spirits, and Skulls: Science at the Margins in the Victorian Age. Albany: New York Press. ISBN 978-1438427973.
McCandless, Peter (1992). "Mesmerism and Phrenology in Antebellum Charleston: "Enough of the Marvellous"". The Journal of Southern History. 58 (2). JSTOR 2210860.
Leaney, Enda (2006). "Phrenology in Nineteenth-Century Ireland". New Hibernia Review / Iris Éireannach Nua. 10 (3). JSTOR 20558078.
Combe, George (1851). A System of Phrenology. Boston: Benjamin B. Mussey and Company.

You rekt yourself lmao.

Tell me this isnt your dad.

Tell me that isn't your wifes son.

sage
Not Politics
Rule Violation
Move to /bant
Sage in all fields
/thread

My wife

Phrenology was basically the idea that the bumps on your head could indicate intelligence and other things that had no basis in science. You're conflating the idea that skull shape varies by race with this pseudoscience. Forensic scientist's use things like skull shape to determine things like race and sex when studying skeletons all the time.

Nigger

>whiter than you

They have no pigments. White people do therefore freckles occasionally. I know it's a b8 shitpost but that's a stupid point

It is politics. You just dont like hearing that white pride is actually albino shame. How can you guys hate the truth soo much?? Ohh I know why. Its cuz your HUBRIS is soo great. Looked down on the rest of humanity you have.

The truth stings because youve been evil. The purity of actual reality burns away the lies of deceit.

And where do those freckles come from hmm?

Rofl. Meanwhile in india.

youtube.com/watch?v=36pD9YHPt3s
fr
la toure de babelle il seron tellemen puisan que persone ne les ecout et préfair ecouter egaliter réconsiliaton parque eu il se la paite pas vive la netraliter de l'information

Its pseudo science bro. YOu want to tell me northafricans, europeans, and indians, who are all CAUCASOID bone structure, hey your make believe science, not mine. That we are all the same so called "race" But mongoloid and negroid are not the same race as us! rofl

Thats old world mumbo jumbo science. We are living in a new age now. The light will illuminate the darkness of ignorance.

Negroid and mongoloid are seperate races!

Oh yeah? You sure these so called mongoloids didnt derive from the subsaharan khoisan tribe, who are no doubt negroids?

Darwinian science is nothing but bullshit. He didnt even mention albinsm. What a fucking hack.

It's not a nigger, it's reddit /asianmasculinty/ shit. They got tired of, or decided that posting nigger dick all day was ineffective, so they have moved onto this stupid albino shit.

Shit on white people all you want OP, at the end of the day your penis still looks like a baby's toe.

Even if i descended from diseased albinos, i wouldn't give a shit

Rofl. Next I will be a roastie. Im not asian, and regularly have sex with my beautiful white gf.

Wew lad, the truth is powerful huh? Who would of thought? Me three years ago lmao.

You descended from moors too.

What a fucking HACK. You live in a world of lies rofl. "WE SUPREME!" yeah maybe behind a fucking lie cowering at the truth. Sit the fuck down monkeys. ITT I teach you about our world. Pay attention simian.

>Hey guys what's your opinion about albinos? Let's discuss
>You will learn the greatest secret. Race isn't real
>You just dont like hearing that white pride is actually albino shame. How can you guys hate the truth soo much??
>The truth stings because youve been evil
Race isn't real but the guy hate whites so much he tries this hard

>and regularly have sex with my beautiful white gf.
Oh wow, that's the cringiest thing i've read all day. You are oh so convincing Chang,
Sure thing chang, right before you jump into your batmobile and fight crime I suppose?

I dont hate whites. I date one. I just think youre fucking larping, which you are. How can you be SO OBLIVIOUS to your own origins. How can it be 2018 and still, STILL the MAJORITY of you, think you fell out of the fucking Sky. Sky people.. What a fucking joke bro. 2018. Its time to accept the OBVIOUS truth. the fucking OBVIOUS truth buddy. This isnt about hate. This about your unhealthy larp. 2018, the truth is out.

I made to mention that part because I knew it would trigger you lonely incels who have no game or social skills like I do.

>i DATE ONE

HAHAH LMAO
THINGS.THAT.NEVER.HAPPENED HNNGGGG AHAHA

White women are easy rofl. Its like youve never been to any social setting. News flash, there are white women there looking for some D.

Can you imagine being so lonely, so skillless as a man. The though of a another man having sex with your birthright(white women) triggered you the fuck out into capslock. Man I love pol. Final boss here.

Nice infograph rofl, old man. Does it explain why you FAILED at life. Why youre fucking lonely son. Let me tell you buddy. Nothing like sticking your dick into a white womans asshole as she turns around and gives you face that she knows shes being degraded. Kys you lonely piece of shit. Youre in a homogenous country and you still cant sleep with your own women. You are a fucking failure. What a waste of a male vessel.

Old and obsolete rofl. What a fcuking SAD and LONELY failure rofl. Just finish rotting you brown eyed faggot. You failed rofl

/thread