Race War/SHTF scenario

What have you done to prepare yourself for the inevitable collapse of the (((western civilization)))? How many white children do you have? What have you learned in the last two weeks that will be useful for you in the coming years of the falling empire? What are your available at hand resources? Strategy? How is the food stocking going? Anwser me, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

alamancerangers.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/total-resistance.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
efukt.com/21973_Wannabe_Swinger_Gets_Cucked_Instead.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VnptcYpuHXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless bump

We have a nationalist para-military organization. We frequently train small unit tactics, CQB, shooting and survival. We are mostly ex-military people. All of us have supplies to last at least month alone. We are all properly equipped. I would post pics if I wasn't afraid of this being a honeypot.

I don't have any kids and I'm not planning any. Whites never conquered any issue with out-breeding the enemy, we are not cockroaches or niggers. The war is coming and children will be burden. Our generation is the one which will make a bulk of the fighting forces, we will be doing atrocities so horrible that no god (if he exists) will ever forgive us, so that next generations can live in peace.

>our
>we

it's like you forget that almost half of your country would not consider fighting for czechia, for europeans, for western civiliztion. almost half of your society consider someone from somalia as much a european as someone whos family has been in czechia for the past 500 years. almost half of your society find no value in protecting your culture, your religion, your morals, your history, and would not mind erasing all of it if it meant that they would have an economy on the level of germany. almost half of your society consider race, culture, morality relative and do not see any objective reality worth fighting for.

much of western society is divided - you wish you could ally with your countrymen but many of them hate what you want to fight for. much of this cancer comes from within, not from outside.

I have an ar-15 a mossberg 500 and a glock 19. Do you have any good books on survival tactics or just general advice?

That's what I was waiting for. Some anonymous guy from a half-niggerized nation which is the prime exporter of the obesity and degeneracy, to tell me how is the situation in my own country in reality. Stop being a retard.

Actually, great source to start is your own Ranger's Handbook. Plenty of good stuff there. If you finish it, you will pretty much know where to look next. On survival alone /k/ had a solid torrent of good books to study. Also the vital thing is to get your friends to do the same a you - friends with the same attitude and same level of knowledge and training are the most important thing.

That‘s great to hear. We‘ve got paramilitaries in Poland too.

I've read that some of them are even actually supported by some government decree? If so, that is awesome.

race war wont happen cuz race doesnt exist. Whties descended from albinism.

Goo goo ga ga, white boi?

All American Paramilitary's are FBI honeypots unless you start your own.

Keep the end goal in mind: The elimination of Jews. Jews control politics, finance, and the media from which they will try to destroy us. No other race or ethnicity has the power to destroy whites by themselves.

Efforts should be focused on turning people of all races and religions against Jews. Once Jews are eliminated, we can retake our institutions and solve our problems.

I’ve got caches of arms/water buried in the desert and some caves in the canyon on the way to the desert provisioned with water and supplies. I’ve hiked the route with my brother we intend to use leaving the city along the river, through the canyon, to the desert caches. Takes three days but doesn’t require any roads and is in thick cover the entirety of the way. The caves are in granite, one is a recently abandoned mine with a couple large room and sturdy cross beams. All caches have rifles, a handgun, .22 pistol or carbine, some food, trade items (whiskey, smokes, chocolate, coffee),and 20 gals of water. No gas because it doesn’t seem reasonable.
Really hope I never need to actually do this because living in a cave in the fucking desert doesn’t sound appealing at all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Guns won't make you safe from the anti-christ unless you also have the full armor of God and the sword of the word of God.

Don't talk shit about St. Jude's.

Nothing because is never happening again /pol just cant stop circlejerking themselves about the idea of it

>Jude

Kek

This guy again. This didn't work two weeks ago and it's not going to work now.

As much as I want it to, the possibility of a collapse happening in our lifetime is nonexistent barring a asteroid hitting us or a supervolcano

This. Anglins first rule of propaganda is to always blame the jew for problems, regardless of who is actually responsible. This is the quickest way to achieve huge race wars all over the west.

I'm tending to believe this as well. The collapse will probably come in around 50 years, so most of us will be old as shit or dead.

>Jude

Unlike most people, I have actually spent time living outside, for months on end. I know how to move across hundreds of kilometers and traverse entire mountain ranges on foot. I would do well alone in the woods if I needed to. So I would just modify my backpacking gear with some added weapons and things, and I would be all set.

2 revolvers
Rifle
Shotgun
3 kg of gunpowder stored in 4 containers

A /fit/ gf i meet on a pull up competiton
On desposal 2-4 gym bros who share the same political views

>two weeks
>Three years

Its working buddy. Its raising consciousness. Its just a matter of time before you accept it. The truth is out.

So like, we can assume you are a butthurt nigger or some other kind of shitskin mongrel? How about posting a pic of your face with timestamp so you can prove you aren't a mutant albino ok?

I kick niggers several times / week ; when these Untermenschen appear in the subway I break their nose and legs

alamancerangers.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/total-resistance.pdf

bump

>How many white children do you have?
>children
>upcoming SHTF scenarion
>children
>having children before SHTF

are you mentally handicapped?

SHTF could be 20 minutes from now or 20 years, we need to breed to save the race dumbfuck. Family are usually the only people you can really count on when shit gets real anyway.

joining the military soon. Some say "hur dur fight for israel/USA" which might be true. but that's not what I'm motivated by.
for top notch combat training, nothing beats military training/combat experience. and it certainly can be used in many potential situations and ensure your survival.

>nothing beats military training
Absolutely false. All military doctrine for weapons manipulation and tactics on the Infantry level is about 20 years outdated. SOF is another question, but you're not going to be SOF.
>combat experience
Absolutely true.

>outbreeding turdworlders
>an option

You need to educate yourself son. Start with Solzhenitsyn.

>In this picture one of the children is capable of recognizing itself in a mirror.

>The other will not be able to do so until it is almost six years old.

Exactly. Chances are you‘ll get jewed by anyone else.

I'm not from a country where soldiers are given a 13 week boot camp or whatever then called soldiers like in merica.

Is this true? Could nigs really be so low?

also why are you so hostile? Scared you'll get your mongrel brains plastered all over the tarmac by the few remaining whites?

My life is great. Both parents doctors, rich. Beautiful white gf. Lets me fuck her throat and ass. You on the other hand are some broken incel whos parents filed for divorce =( aww boo hoo. Whore mommy ruined your shitty broken? No game or social skill? No women to physically pleasure you and turn your mind away from your whore mother?? aww. And here I am just kick your shit in further here in your safe space containment board. Just kick sand directly into your teary eyeballs. Feels good man. Fucking sated.

Projecting nigger spotted. Good thing 4chins is the only place which listens to your negro fantasy babbling.

How about instead of joining the military you get a gf to stop you from killing yourself you pathetic shitstain. No one is scared of your pathetic beta ass dylan fucking faggot.

Im not even black but you are are europoor destined to live and die in your shithole 2nd world apartment. Lonely europoor with no gf =(

>In need of a gf to not kill himself

So how are niggers in any way superior to us again? :^)

Triggered amerimutt
were you too fat to be accepted into the muhreens and now you're butthurt?

when the war starts, and if you're white, you'll be forced to watch your gf get raped by a gang of niggers before being shot
If you're black you'll be hanged like the others. rightfully

Hah, how‘s your pillow negger? Enjoying your fantasies about a non-sheboon gf? Good thing 0% faces like yours are good only at getting women‘s purses, not hearts.

Cuz you descend from albinism, a disease, and lie about it out of shame.

boohoo fucking hoo =( tell me about the time your whore of a mother filed for divorce and ruined your shitty BROKEn life rofl. Youre fucking BROKEN kid and youll never fix yourself. GO ahead and go out like dylan roof. He wasnt getting any, and neither will you. Youre a fucking loser with a RUiNED life. I pity your tragic beginning and your WHORE of a mother.

>Answering my question with "cuz"
doctors my ass, jamal. Paying for the same prostitute over and over isn't "having a gf". ;)

Rofl my woman loves me for me. She will never cheat on my or leave because I am just that special to her. You on the otherhand are an ugly loser who cant even talk to white women rofl. Nice apartment europoor. I live in a mansion. Theres nothing you faggot losers could ever do to me. I fuck your women while you jerk your lifeforce away. Beta shitstains.

This faggot shows up every few weeks and shills this garbage until it goes out of rotation. Ignore it.

Ill move back to my homeland poland if things get real bad. I am educated and white

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

>What have you done to prepare yourself for the inevitable collapse of the (((western civilization)))?
>How is the food stocking going?

It should be considered below the white man to have to live like rats when western civilisation goes under. Die upright like a hero - or live long enough to see you become the skulking (((villain))).

Beleive what you want to believe. Youre so pathetic you need to pretend I am black. What do your parents do again? Oh they live in a 2nd world shithole apartment. And they will DIE in that 2nd world shithole apartment. We bombed the shit out of your cities rofl. We burnt your ancestors into cinders. Cry some more faggot.

Get a gf you fucking LOSER lmao. I kick the shit in of you faggots. And you fcuking take it. I come here and rape you in your safe space containment board and theres nothing you loser pieces of shit. You circle jerking faggots can ever do about it. Whats it like to get RAPED by the truth itself. Feels bad I bet you beta faggots.

Who gives a fuck?
Let it come.

bla bla blaaaaaa didnt read, lol. get fucked shill

Youre life is fucked faggot. Your whore of a mother filed for divorce and ruined it. wah wah wah fucking SAD! many such cases. Scared little pussy.

1. Bought myself a .22lr rifle (people here barely own guns at all so I'm good);
2. In the process of printing/buying paper books on practical stuff that I'm not familiarized with;
3. Completed my toolbox;
4. Got into great physical shape;
5. Constant stock of food/supplies/seeds for a couple of months

I honestly can't think of anything else for now. Maybe building a bunker out of the pool but I'd have to say goodbye to the former.

>shitstain
Oh, run out of vocabulary and resorted to what white alphas call you when you try to pick up white wimmynz and they routinely turn you down even though you keep buying them drinks and repeating „Me doc got em mansionzz git moneeyz muh dikk whitezz da devil“, I see you are a man of culture.

Can't tell if bait or an actual nigger

WE WUZ BOMBAZ N SHIIIIIIIET, NIGGUH! OOGA BOOGA BANANA PYJAMA!

I bought more non-perishable food. I went shooting last week so I guess I 'learned' to shoot better?

WE WUZ BOMBAZ N SHIIIIIIIET, NIGGUH! OOGA BOOGA BANANA PYJAMA!

I see youre a fucking Loser bro. You cant fuck your own women. Your birthright. Rofl I bet you have tinder downloaded to your phone LMAO. What a fucking tool. You need a phone to get you laid faggot? Hows that working out?

Get a fucking Gf you worthless beta piece of shit. Youre gonna die a lonely and poor european, rofl.

Cant tell if hapa(slav) or full mongoloid.

Yes, there's been multiple studies on it, including pubmed.

N1. Youre fucking lonely kid. Rofl. Whats it like to be sooo sexually frustrated hanz? Youre pathetic.

lololoooooook at all that mad. I bet you're shaking. Wow, kid. You're a little faggot.

Just kicking the absolute shit out of you loser beta white supremacist wannabes. Youre just slurping on my dick as I fuck your throathole. Feels good man you fucking faggots. Im in your safe space, shitting directly into your mouthhole. Swallow it bitch faggots.

Says the kid who cant read.
"J-just ignore him guiz"
Thanks for the you bitch slut.

I am just wondering how we can fool thermal optics. Innawoods sounds fun but a drone can spot you 20 miles away even through thick trees, right?

found the negro

Look, its your ruined german cities. We didnt have to do that, but we did.

I had no idea and I would like to know more.

This is a good strategy but is also non-deceptive. All problems can genuinely be traced back to the Jews.

Im not even black rofl but youre fucking LONELY kid rofl. Sexually frustrated ass. fucking loser.

And the nigglet keeps spouting nonsense. No stable woman wants one of your shitcovered animal kind, if I walked into whatever piss covered neighborhood you live in and as much look at your mother and your girl would abandon their nigger family to suck my polish kilebasa ;3

imagine being a 20yo NEET roleplaying as a Black Person on Sup Forums

lmaooooo

See guys. HE is the loner who is collecting (you)'s so gets atleast some attention, while his crack bitch mum already is fucking spics to come up for the rent. I like you cuz you and your ppl will NEVER surpass evil HUWAITY :^)

Whatever you need to tell yourself europoor weeb. Lets pretend for a moment that you dont live in your hapa slav mothers 2nd word shithole apartment.

Imagine being sexually frustrated to the point of complete insanity like white supremacists.

>Whites never conquered any issue with out-breeding the enemy, we are not cockroaches or niggers
This.

Youre my slave little bitch. I come to your safe space where you hide, and I just shit on you rofl. Its fun.

>(((inevitable)))
Huh.

Still better looking than most amerimutt cities like detroit.

What a fuycking LOOOOSER you are rofl. "W-we gonna commit many atrocity!" "But Im too much of a faggot and coward to talk to white woman and have children with them"

Just kil yourself beta. White people will never need lonely broken faggots like you for anything europoor. You are obsolete. You are useless.

Come try it. What are you scared of? "o-oh this could be honey pot" Youre fucking scared Shitless faggot and youre never gonna do JACK SHIT except ROT into the ground. Coward ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=VnptcYpuHXs
obviously comes with downsides but it works well enough

lol those girls seem visibly uncomfortable

This faggot stopped replying to me after getting complete BTFO wah wah wah! whore mommy! better kill people now that your is ruined you BROKEN shitty lonely little faggot. Cry. Go fuckng cry.

what the fucka re you talking about you fucking retard. what is it about military shit that attracts dunning-krugerites like yourself

no I just stopped replying to obvious nigger/white cuck commie bait posts lol. have fun talking to yourself in this thread

Those girls will be your daughts rofl if your faggot loser ass ever manages to procreate you chump lonely motherfucker.

You are the negger toy entertainment of the evening, just like Europeans used watch your gramps in zoos, I am now watching you chimp out over the internet - and the Americans managed to breed enough intelligence out of your lot that you think you are in control, good one! How’s the bruises after your prison pimp had his way with you in the showers, peach? Now write something interesting or you’ll get the whip, “mah niggguh”.

Ignore the nigger Larpers

No it was because I was right about your Whore of a mother ruining your shitty broken life. Cry some more broken faggot. Keep planning your military faggot bullshit like the lonely incel autist that you are pigboy.

Aww whats wrong little baby? Im too politically incorrect for you? aww just kys faggot.

you are so mad lol

>there is somebody that is this god damn mad