Season 2 never

Season 2 never

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pKjd/status/852934783667552256
instagram.com/p/BSoy3RRgCdl/?taken-by=kubo3260
juliusbarny.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this fearsome dinosaur? and where have you been, it's basically confirmed.

QUALITY

Do you think Yuuri would've won the GPF if Yurio didn't get angry thinking about Yuuri retiring while doing his free skate? Whenever he gets mad while skating his performance goes up a notch and he does better than he normally wold have.

Does Fairy live in a commieblock?

I guess, but Fairy didn't even do that great in his free skate and could have done better and Yuuri beat him there. Fairy won overall on the strength of his recording breaking short program and Yuuri lost because he fucked up his short program.

That's a long neck you have there, Mr Giraffe.

How do feel that JAM knows about Yuri on Ice now?

That is true. What I was thinking was Yurio would've gotten a lower score on his free skate and therefore would not have won if he didn't get a rage boost in the middle of it.

No, he lives with Lilia and Yakov in a fancy apartment.

JCM*

sssssshhiiitt

Bald should quit skating and become a full time model.

On a serious note: I wonder if modeling and other promotions are the real reason he's fucking loaded

What's this for?

bigger image

>all this costumes and Makkachin

Why?

I like piggys. Would wear.

This a preview for new art set I think.

Makkachin is best boy that's why

>the "o" in "yurio" scribbled out

CUTE
U
T
E

> Popular
> BDs sold like hot cakes
> Music too
> Merchandise too
> Director Yamamoto Sayo declared "I want to work on Yuuri!!! on ICE as long as possible."

Yes, no chance for another season, or movie or whatever.

Red doesn't suit Victor

I-I would wear Victor's jacket.

I think red works for Victor. But I think pink suits him more.

But he's Russian

>I wonder if modeling and other promotions are the real reason he's fucking loaded
I've always assumed that was the case. His charisma probably allows him to be some sort of celebrity beyond ice skating.

Doesn't Yuuri have posters of Victor where they're none ice skating? Some of then looked like model pictures.

Yes although I bet some of them are from fancy magazine photo shoots. I can see Victor being interviewed by Vanity Fair or something because he's an athlete and a sex symbol and shooting a set for the interview.

Woah hey guys welcome to EB games

I prefer him in purple

NOPE.avi

Fairy has dfc

It's so basic but the spread eagle is my favorite pose. Especially when Victor does it.

I want Victor to try a spread eagle but naked.

I'm sure he already has for Yuuri.

Lucky pig

user who wrote/was going to write a Vitya tiddiefuck fic, are you here? I want to read it or something similar.

I wonder if they try to paring JJ/Gook thing.

Poor Isabella

Does JJ have yellow fever?

I'm working on it, user! Anything in particular you'd like to see in it (aside from the obvious)?

Not really, just happy someone's writing it. I'm sure it will be great.

I want Vitya to be Yuuri's personal cockslut and skate with his anal canal full of pig seed

Sorry only Yuuri can birth piglets.

Cute!

This is what Sayo Yamamoto was working on since YOI ended.
twitter.com/pKjd/status/852934783667552256

It's really hot and they fit well together.

Really nice. Reminds me of the Persona 5 OP.

Vitya can enjoy his fuckhole full of pig cum if he wants to.

I think she worked on P5 too

Looks exactly like Persona 5. Exact same color scheme (used in the packaging and menu screens too), and shots that look similar to MC and Arsene. Goddamn.

She's credited with directing the opening.

He's into Eastern European femboys

Kubo did say that they clashed a lot as juniors, so we'll probably get some development for them either in S2 or in a side material.

not anymore but he grew up in one. Dedushka still resides in the same apartment. He's been there since he commie married Babushka.

Good that way the two worst boys can be together.

Isabella is too good for him anyways. She can move on to Georgi.

He thinks if he dates Asians some of their anti-aging powers will rub off on him. Too bad he still looks old and busted.

Why every couple in this is interracial?

Not Yuko and her fat husband, or Piggys parents.

Fairy looks so beautiful and graceful, fuck.

Not Christmas either

>it still isn't May 26th

This is by far the most canon couple, no backstory, no bullshit, just a jizz and a uptight being domestic partners.

I love Chris' cat so much

>victor at the balcony

Kek

She's Bae

I want baldfatchristmas shenanigans

Suwabe should cover Wicked Little Town

Is that Benedict Cuminbitch?

Where can I find the OVA? It doesn't seem to be on nyaa.

Maybe someone can do a better job of photoshopping the image onto the phone.

Original pic

Doesn't come out until May 26th. There's a PV on youtube though.

copy that

Kek, typical Bald

They shouldn't act like this with kids around

Why are Yuuri's hands like that? Is this his "fingering Victor" dance?

I love that Baldfat are both drunk sluts, they're truly made for each other and for embarrassing everyone else around them

They shouldn't be allowed to drink in public.

Dubs for Magical Fairy

dubs for jj ntring bald

Who's going to this?

I would if I lived in ny. To think JCM is so accessible.

I just want know how he found out about it.

word travels fast

instagram.com/p/BSoy3RRgCdl/?taken-by=kubo3260

Does this mean Fairy's cat name is also Пётя, seeing as they're the same cat?
Is it spelled Pyotya?

Did you see how many posters Piggy has that have nothing to do with fagskate, and how popular he is? I bet he does shit like commercials and billboards too.

Vitya has such bountiful firm tits. If only Piggy was the sharing type ;_;

She deserves better than Georgi, too.

At least he doesn't mind Victor flaunting them, you can look just not touch.

>Witch's dub dialogue during his short program

juliusbarny.com/

I kinda wanna go

She spelled it Pyoccha in Japanese so probably. It means Peter in Russian I think but I'm not sure if it's confirmation that's Yuri's cat's name.

Do it faggot. Go have ethical homosexual fun.

Fairy always looks so damn good. I'm actually thinking of buying the jacket, especially with the whole "o" being scribbled out by him. Really adds that personal touch to it. Stuff like that makes more expensive merch like jackets worth buying.

I still can't believe they used Victor as the banner. Does Kubo know sempai noticed her yet?

There's something so validating having our chinese cartoon homo used to promote a homo party at an old homo bar in ny.

I want to bury my face in his chest. Those pert pink nipples are miracles.

Kami-sama! I wish to see Bald being shy/embarrassed about his lady lumps either because Yuuri gives them too much attention almost like how he would skating a new routine he's trying to master, or because Yuuri has tiddy kink.

BE ADVISED