youtube.com/watch?v=rO_Vk6vrXRw
youtube.com/watch?v=fNcYtcVn-8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqh-bXUtmE4
youtu.be/Fh2u8gXX24U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAO was never going to be good

Wonder what the creator of the abridged thinks about SAO

he probably loves it but know it's pure shit.

Honestly SAO abridged was actually good. last episode destroyed my sides

I like how they actually gave Kayaba a reason, unless I've missed anything. Did they ever told why he trapped everyone in the game?

lel no.
>bethesda made it glitchy as fuck and wanted to rush it

amazing.

Code MENT is unironically better than Code Geass

They never did user.

That's debatable. I love Code MENT but all it does is comedy.

While the original is trying to tell a story. Not really a fair comparison.

Well except Season 2 aside from the ending it was really fucking stupid, even more so than the abridged.

Yeah when it comes to SAO, the abridged series beats the shit out of the original by a long shot.

meant for

Yup, learning the ways of Sup Forums

Code MENT is pretty damn funny. I still like Code Geass more because it's not limited to that.

I donĀ“t see how anyone in the dub could match abridged lelouches voice.

Said no one ever

SAO abridged is good except when it tries to be serious. that shit just pisses me off. I can't even explain why, but I can only appriciate these dubs if they aren't trying to out-do the original material and just are meant for a laugh, even if the source material is fucking shit.

It says a lot about the industry when one of the biggest titles of the decade gets easily surpassed by an amateur YT parody in terms of story coherence, characters' personalities, development and entertainment value.

They confirmed season 2, right? If they put it out as quick as the first one we'll have to wait less than AoT did for their 12 episodes.

Talking about the abridge, so no they are making a season 2 out of the second arc.

I have honestly forgotten the actual DBZ voices because of the abridged series

I know this is unrelated somewhat, but the Re:Zero abridged actually makes me cringe because it's so bad

there are a lot of bad abridges user

Most abbridged series's are bad, and a lot of people only do them because they want to ride off the popularity of the show they're abridging.

Same. Vegeta actually sounds almost identical to me now.

This is why Ghost Stories is the greatest dub ever.

What's some god tier abridges?
What's some shit tier abridges?

>Shit tier
Look for the ones with stream tier quality or existed roughly around when the show was released if you want shit tier.

Well I mean't abridged series when I said dubs. Suppose I should have clarified that.

god tier
>code ment
>golden time abridge (it's only one episode though)
>first couple episodes of yugioh abridged
>ninjabridge
>none piece
>season 1 dragon ball
Okay Tier
>season 2 dragon ball
>sao abridged
>danganronpa abridged
>most of yugioh abridged
Shit tier
>the rest

Oh soul whatever is also pretty great

The soup bit is one of the all time great things on youtube.

code ment wasn't funny at all. Sao abridged by SWE entertainment was 10/10 I just wish they'd hurry up with the next episode

You aren't funny at all.

>abridged series

If I wanted to hear a bunch of unfunny autists try to talk over a shit anime, I'd go to an anime club.

Code ment's timing and jokes are fucking unrivaled in abridges with only ninjabridge and old yugioh giving it a run for its money

Sao abridged is like fanfiction with a few good jokes every now and then, really cringe attempts at plot, and looks good because of Sao already having really good animation

>anime club
How fucking autistic do you have to be to join one of these?
Just keep your hobbies to yourself

why the fuck are you even here

I love anime just as much as anyone here but I don't openly talk about anime with other people
Sometimes you just need to hide your power level before you can sperg out on Sup Forums in your alone time

>danganronpa abridged
just watch the dub dude

youtube.com/watch?v=rO_Vk6vrXRw

You sound like a depressing person, and from here it seems like your alone time is all of the time.

Here's a shocking truth: most of the SAO fans are self-aware about the flaws of the series, they just think that the show is enjoyable enough to overlook them

There's a huge normalfag crossover. In other words, no they aren't.

muh dream heroic story, IIRC

>Hold onto your arse
kek

>There's a huge normalfag crossover

What, can you explain?

Junko voice is the best/worst

JoJo Abridged was hilarious but I don't think was ever finished because the guy doing it died.

>Abridging a series that's shorter than 24 episodes

But why? Wasn't the point of YuiGiOh abridged was that it was shortening down the convoluted mess that was YGO in a humorous manner?

What? No he didn't. He's fucking around with TeamFourStar now.

>golden time abridge (it's only one episode though)

Good taste.

>"Hello, Tada 'Big Balls' Banri speaking"

>the official dub is abridged

>he doesn't abridge the series in it's native tounge

>The abridged series is done by secondaries who have only seen the anime and outright shit on fans of the source material for being "elitist"

YGO abridged wasn't meant to be more than one episode for the amusment of some forum if I remember right.

>Hellsing abridged is bad
I disagree

THERE'S ONLY SOUP

>no one's posted the Hard Knight himself

Rape Man is pure kino

KOMAKURA KOMAKURA YAS QUEEN

I havent watched SAO, but I am loving the abridged SAO

You bastard. EVERYONE HERE SHOULD CHECK OUT tomandre. He's severely underrated and his SnK abridged is hilarious. Honestly better than SAO, and I thoroughly enjoyed this.

He said it right after the "i forgot" line; he doesn't actually forget, thats just a low effort meme taken from a bad bit of dialogue

it's not a very good reason granted; he just wanted to make his dream world a reality

Purple Eyez WTF is a mad genius, love him to death.

I honestly don't know if I like the Danganronpa 3 dub because of this.

where is Ghost Stories?

Code Ment>>>SAOA

It's getting really liberal these days

Omni Bleach was pretty great. What happened to that?

ITS DANGALANG TIME

I would say season 2 of dbz abridged is far better than season 1. Its their peak.

The single Attack on Titan one was good too

Lel no, my man

loads of normies love sao
its the big 3/dbz/whatever of the modern era

an abridged series has never been funny except to 15 year old self-unaware weebs

Bleach Abridged by BlazingAzureCrow is pretty damn good in my opinion.

>WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE
>FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=fNcYtcVn-8k
Im retarded

The Ghost Stories dub is essentially an official abridged series.

The original did so poorly the people who got the rights to do the dub were basically told they could do whatever they wanted as long as the basic story was still there.

Is DBZA still taken down?

>episode 18 delayed 4 months ago
>last episode was over a year ago
Tom hurry up and release something you lazy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqh-bXUtmE4

This is the best, damn shame there's only 4 episodes

This shit right here is fucking gold.
youtu.be/Fh2u8gXX24U

Holy shit that's really good.

>no Dub of the North Star

for shame

>"sao is shit" meme is still alive
Wew

He rarely puts out material, but it's always somethin good

>SAO being shit is a meme
Cute meme, kid.

kids today

Hipsters gonna hip, they are still rectally wrecked because Ordinal Scale outsold the madoka and love live movies.

Mirai Nikki Abridged.

Audio quality is ass for first 2-3 episodes and it hasn't been updated in forever, most of the jokes you'll remember you will only remember because they end up being self referential. But GOD DAMN does it make me laugh.

90% of anime is supreme trash.Of course it gets better if the entire series becomes some guy making fun of it in different voices.

>SAO abridged is actually pretty damn good
>The biggest problem is how the va for kirito can't play the role for shit
>He's been there since the beginning, has probably spent countless hours editing it, has probably paid for other professional voice actors to come onto his show out of his own pocket, this project is probably his baby
>He's also ruining it

It's a perfect 7/10 guilty pleasure as is, but the only way it'd really break the barrier to true success is if the guy backs down and lets someone else take his role

SAO is a solid 5/10
the most average average anime i've ever seen

don't get the love, don't get the hate

It's the most retarded setting in a retardedly-designed video game by a retard hack of a writer filled with a mary sue protagonist and forces a horrible, ham-fisted romance and "kirito so special because he can dual-wield" except for some random mook in like episode 4 before did it before him, but no one remembers that because it would take away from kirito being a super special snowflake mary sue.

"But tell me you don't want this body. Seriously tell me, or else it ain't rape"
Nothing will surpass Rapeman Forever

I hate to admit it but you're right, he can't really voice act. Hell, if you listen to him just talk he has the same voice. Every character he's ever voiced has the same voice. He has no emotional range, and when he does attempt to portray emotion he does so in an unauthentic sounding way.

I'm guessing when he started abridging he fit in just fine with the voice cast, but with SAO:A he got a star cast of voice actors and he really could not keep up with them.

Thanks for reminding me to watch episode 11. The catheter joke caught me off guard. I hope they keep doing the rest because that's the only way I'm getting past season 1.

>stockpiling abridged series for a couple years
I just want to watch episodes back to back

Anyone can hold two swords
Its the wow amazing 500 hit skills only kirito can use

It's not even the star cast of voice actors, it's just him.

Asuna's va who started out at the same level of quality as him in ep 1 improves drastically episode to episode to the point where at the finale you can hardly tell a difference between her and the other big leaguers, but kirito's never gets any better even though he has the most screentime