Dragon Ball Super

There is a possibility of Frieza joining the team.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dnK6oWPwso
youtube.com/watch?v=ddxo3k6qOFY
youtube.com/watch?v=rl5aBv-oSkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They already have their 10 for the team you retard.

KEK

hey faggots is the dubbed version out yet? i cant watch a show where goku's voice is played by a japanese woman.

Its been airing on Toonami but its still only at the beginning with the Goku vs Beerus fight which has been dragging on forever, I swears its been going on longer than in the actual movie.

People that say/wish for this always forget that Frost is around for a reason. He's basically discount Frieza and will be there for the tournament, and there's like a 99% chance U6's team will join up with U7's. There you have your Frieza.

Flying isn't allowed,
Items aren't allowed

Is Fusion Dance allowed?

And you're somehow okay with Goku's voice being played by a jew?

They said that any special technique except flying is allowed.

Frieza would literally rather watch the universe fucking burn if he can't rule it.

At the very least we know that Frost will make an appearance.

I will get a hard-on if he gets a golden form.

Didn't Frieza purposefully choose to become golden?

Some shots from tomorrow's episode.

what's stopping Frost from doing the same?

KaioShecks

He did, because of what thwarted him.
But then, a SSJ thwarted Frost in the tournament, too.

What did you faggots pull on the VB/Rose banner(s)?

Did 3 of each, got:

-Godtenks
-fucking 3 Super Vegito dupes
-2 SSB Goku dupes
-SSBKK (fucking useless because I already have my SSB Goku at SA10 and got 2 dupes to put into the orb system)
-some shitty PHY Trunks
-TEQ SSB Vegeta

-INT Android 13
-AGL Bojack
-PHY Black
-Shitmasu

I want to kill myself didn't get Vegito/Rose or even Buuhan/Omega

>GOATku vs my husband 17 tomorrow

Send handtowels

Hey warrios,
just a showerthought I had yesterday. Do you think, a fully charged Genkidama from the earth + sun, would somehow frighten Beerus? (Fired by Goku of course).
We know that the Genkidama is just as strong as the energy it has consumed. But what about the person who is charging it? Does the "powerlevel", or strength / determination affect the power of the Genkidama as well? If a SSB Goku would charge this spirit bomb like there is no tomorrow, taking energy from very strong creatures / lifeforms (maybe even universe-wide) - do you think Beerus would mind?
(It is another thing that Beerus most likely wouldn't let him charge up that amount of energy + I know, he would/could easily dodge that with his speed)
The reason behind this: Future-Trunks had a similar technique like the spirit bomb. Collecting energy from people, environment, hopes + dreams... and he was able to "oneshot" a weakend Zamasu. If we trust his words, he was stronger than the other GoD, since he mentioned he killed them all.
so:
Trunks SpiritSword > Zamasu > GoD
Gokus Genkidama > Beerus?
Opinions?

The hype is real. Get more wet:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dnK6oWPwso

>copying reddit posts

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

>browsing reddit

>Goku is evil

youtube.com/watch?v=ddxo3k6qOFY

Who is best Shinjin and why is it King Kai?

>he was stronger than the other GoD, since he mentioned he killed them all.
No Black was a little bitch and took out the weak Kaioshins, not the actual Gods of Destruction.

>tfw frost gets a "blue" form because of ssb vegeta and get a diamond dust like special move
i cant wait.

BECAUSE HIS NAME IS KAIO. MEANING KING OF THE WORLDS.

>How wonderful

Is this the only time he used that in the manga?

If i was a god of destruction with a guy angel, i would be so jealous of the ones with girl angels

Don't worry user, I still don't fucking have Ultimate Gohan INT or Super vegeto AGL;
also did 3 each as well for each banner plus the free ones.

Wouldn't have been necessary if he had taken the medicine when he was supposed to and recovered quicker. Wouldn't have mattered though because he's just like Vegeta and would have let Cell absorb the androids.

what would change if he took the medicine?

Fuck off

Did another multi and got another SSB Goku fml

Have you tried accepting our lord and savior Son Gohan, son of the Super Saiyan God Goku half man/ half saiyan sent to guide us into your heart?

So why are God's of destruction chosen instead of created, like the kai's and angels ?

And why are they looking for new ones, aren't they immortal or given immortality at least ?

Speaking of frieza

Does ANYONE have this
youtube.com/watch?v=rl5aBv-oSkc
with english subs?

>except flying

>That Fucking intro starts with Goku and White boy fly punching

Flight doesn't work outside the ring. Goku and Buu flew in their match too.

>If you do, you can't lose to any kind of guy in the whole world!
>Proceeds to spending the rest of his days losing to everyone.

I did 4 multies on VB banner. 3 of the pulls were mixed SR and Rares, last one had Vegito Blue and Super Vegito. The 150 Mil tickets scored me a Phys Broly and Omega Shenron. I didn't have shit before, so it was a welcome surprise.

Toriyama's autistic murder Goku has really grown on me. This characterization makes him a far more complex character than Funi's Superman Goku I grew up with. It's not everyday you have an opportunity to get to know a character all over again

Cabb you pervert

3+free multi on Rose
2 multi on Blue

Did you draw this?

2 Godtenks dupes (1 more and he'll have max paths)
1 SV Dupe
2 AGL SSB Goku dupes
Shugesh great ape
PHY SSJ Trunks
and INT Android 13

Gonna do singles until I get VB with the login stones.

Judging by the filename, that pic is from pixiv.

Delet this right now, he lost for your sins.

It's from pixiv

I wonder what are the chances we'll see the gods in ceremonial attires in the anime. I'm fully expecting it to be manga only which is kind of disappointing, but I still hold the tiniest hope.

Pretty fucking retarded that AGL SSB Goku at SA 10 actually hits harder than SSBKK Goku at SA10

the lack of this formal uniform in the anime disturbs me.

Could be for the tournament's opening ceremony

Who would win in a fight between Gohan and every GoD? Probably Gohan right? Yeah, I agree. Gohan.

>anime has four guards
>two for each zeno
>manga remained two

They could still jump really high and slow down their descent with ki.

Or the punches they throw are so fast that it causes lift.

so the big one is mosco sama?

Because if anyone knows destruction best, it's mortals. You gotta pick the most qualified person for the job.

They probably don't have immortality because the ability to destroy is really easy to abuse.

There were four guards only for one episode. I'm pretty sure it was a mistake.

>tfw favorite GoD is from the best universe in the rankings

Hail Iwan sama

>Because if anyone knows destruction best, it's mortals.

Sounds solid after Zanmasu, he was fucking awful at it

>They probably don't have immortality because the ability to destroy is really easy to abuse.

Then how the fuck is Beerus still alive after all this time?
I'm pretty sure the universe 11 purple rabbit indicates their race is fairly average when it comes to lifespan

Why does Zeno even need a guard?

Because he might end up erasing himself like the autistic child he is.

lmao

The Kaioshin aren't immortal either. They just live a long, long time.

Kais aren't really 'created' either. Kaios and Kaioshins are born from a giant fruit tree on their home world. If you're a regular fruit, you become a Kaio. If you're a golden fruit, you become a Kaioshin. Regular Kaios can work their way up the ranks though, like Zamasu

>Kaios and Kaioshins
You know 'Kai' and 'Kaioshin' are plural right?

im just going to reroll, I my account has omega shenron and gogeta along with some decent ssrs, but I just got this pull on my reroll android emulator setup

I'm willing to deal with a lot of shit, but 150+ stones spent on my main with no vegito or rose is 'fuck this do-over time' territory for me

>thought Shin was a girl from the thumbnail for a moment
well I guess he does have a rather feminine physique

Why don't you just punch in your PIN number at the ATM machine, withdraw some cash then go to an Italian bakery for some cannolis?

So is female broly Universe 11 or 6

Will Cabba get raped or wed

Both. Could happen in either order

>Knowing it's a reddit post
Caught you red-handed, redditor

6 and both

>So is female broly Universe 11 or 6
6, my man.

Hasn't the old grand kai been around since the start of universe 7?

iirc when explaining the origin of buu the old supreme kai getting absorbed is why he got promoted
So his life is basically eternal

Anyway if GoD's don't get a longer life span then say Goku does become the new GoD then what he's the new one for 100~ years tops?

Universe 9
Kaioshin - Rou
Has a habit of making fun of other Universes.

>Angel - Mohiito
>An angel who is amazed by how useless his Kaioshin and GoD is. He's a prodigal genius, always looking on with cold stare.

best angel

it looked like copypasta. I Put it into google. Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd its a reddit post

Pick your poison.

I thought it was 11. awww.

>Cuckatail

What if he just happens to know redditors?

My sister, a few of my friends, and some of my coworkers are redditors.

I have heard about the following bullshit because of these fucking assholes:
>snakes wearing hats
>some guy taking his right-wing girlfriend to a Dead Prez concert, and one of the guys yelling "FUCK RONALD REAGAN!", and asking what that was supposed to mean
>arguments over which "Big Shiny Tunes" album is the greatest of all time
>talking about Gangnam Style, years after its original release

I feel like I should eat shit for just knowing these people.

U1

Mojito is the best one.

It's neither so far, still not confirmed, still most likely 11, still could be 6 or any other Universe.

Wasn't he from 15 generations prior to Shin?

doing dokkan rerolls, I'm aiming for vegito + gogeta, but the goku rose roll on the bottom I just got feels like the best goku rose roll I'll be getting

I can't believe how into dokkan battle I was. How are you not bored yet

she's from U7, and she's Broly's daughter

>still most likely 11
HAHAHAHAHA

tao pai pai is god.

Same here. The GoDs look cool as fuck with them.

I sure hope so, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Surprise me here, Toei.

I want to do something violent for Cus.

>Will Cabba get raped or wed
>asking as if it's not both

You seem upset enough about that post, so I guess you should go ahead and eat shit.

Frieza and all the other villains are not coming back. They're dead and they're going to stay dead.