Just finished this. Why do I feel like it was both brilliant and terrible?

Just finished this. Why do I feel like it was both brilliant and terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/omzdbn.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it was a good comedy with no budget.

Its good for a weekly show, but if you binge watch it, shit is going to bore you real quick.

ASA.

MUKASHI... MUKASHI

It was a textbook example how 4koma adaptions should be done. Sure, the animation was cheap, but everything else was top-notch, including the voice acting and that rare ED you never wanted to skip.

The OVA was hilarious, I've watched it like 10 times since whenever it came out.

Goddam it, just watched an episode.

This is the problem I had with it. I watched it over 4 days or so, and came out pretty bored. In particular I found it boring how the show was almost exclusively focused on the two main girls, even ninja lady didn't get all that much screen time. There really needed to be more characters.

Ugh not this shit again

BUENOS DIAS

This thread needs more Agiri

Yasuna is best
Though that's completely subjective to each individual

>Why do I feel like it was both brilliant and terrible?
Because it was. Mainly brilliant though.

WATASHI, ORIBE YASUNA

Kill Me Baby is literally the greatest anime of all time.

I want to befriend Yasuna

Finished it a couple months ago. Absolutely feel in love with it, and now I'm sad we'll never ever get more. Fucking Agiri wasn't supposed to take the drug memes that seriously.

KMB really does have one of the greatest EDs of all time: a.pomf.cat/omzdbn.webm

The music and sound design all around was something of a marvel. Whoever did the music had to be literally insane, but damn if they also a genius for finding whatever bizarre and obscure sources they found for instruments. The background sound effects were 90% the voice actors just making the noises on the spot... whoever the fuck came up with that idea deserves the damn oscar.

It's one of the best budget anime I've ever seen.

The beat is super catchy too

So Sonya is canonically full Russian right?

Still confused as to how this got an english dub