imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/KVXm2
imgur.com/a/42xUB
imgur.com/a/fl3ne
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/NpBdN
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
i.imgur.com/Vpmerew.jpg
imgur.com/a/poQe2
imgur.com/a/LRDji
imgur.com/a/hiakw
imgur.com/a/IRG75
imgur.com/a/pWOxc
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/HFxwI
imgur.com/a/LTX0Y
i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg
i.imgur.com/tth78Ok.png
imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
i.imgur.com/UsSkJwY.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/GHmYr
imgur.com/a/WGsrf
imgur.com/a/n1K1V
i.imgur.com/4svnnCv.jpg
i.imgur.com/JPc2gbn.png
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
i.imgur.com/x3flrQl.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ExCTJTG.png)
i.imgur.com/9kbtkAP.png)
i.imgur.com/4zL5XL5.jpg)
i.imgur.com/B5ZJez3.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/dq2lx
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/MrksW
imgur.com/a/mH4ba
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png
imgur.com/a/NvCVI
imgur.com/a/R7QRm
imgur.com/a/iEyqa
imgur.com/a/BSIgv
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2570977
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613874
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg
i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg,
i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg
i.imgur.com/L40UfuS.jpg
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
imgur.com/a/GVNxb
i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/FrkO78s.jpg
i.imgur.com/snqKdTL.png
i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg)
i.imgur.com/G5Vs0oB.png)
i.imgur.com/jfETj6I.jpg)
i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg)
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/0o1As
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
imgur.com/a/7EHpu
imgur.com/a/rdxcI
imgur.com/a/CW8d5
imgur.com/a/uWhnY
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriaf/Yuriaf.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriab/Yuriab.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set:armor-pieces/crown-of-dusk.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-equipment:friede-s-great-scythe/Friede-s-Great-Scythe.png
i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
i.imgur.com/WQ9qXAH.png
imgur.com/a/3ze4i
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460
darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/set-of-favor-large.jpg
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
cdn3.mascotalia.es/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/pollos.jpg
i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
i.imgur.com/TuBNWyd.gif
i.imgur.com/sXk91su.jpg.
imgur.com/a/xaLPZ
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/dUOs6
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2661750
imgur.com/SQEQd6O
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2677471
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/850281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting please!
Perhaps just simply smiling would be nice. It's only a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her drawing with a Wacom tablet and wearing cute pajamas/loungewear.

Or as a cute school girl, wearing some cute blazer school uniform, and no headphones please. Optionally being embarrassed or shy, but simply being cute is fine too.

Or with unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Shion diligently painting an egg and/or wearing a bunny suit based off her school uniform.
A joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
Pose ref: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
Kobeni ref: i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute/cool of her wearing a bareleg bunnysuit with a single garter and her token green necktie for Easter! Bonus points if she's wielding an easter themed scythe!
• Wearing a lacey nightgown waking up and stretching/yawning. Semi-transparent nightgown is nice too if you want.
• Reading a book wearing some cute bunny themed headphones

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hello friends! Requesting my love Tamaki as a bunnygirl for Easter please! Hope you all have a great weekend~

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Alyx Vance firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/KVXm2
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
-In any one of these bras imgur.com/a/fl3ne
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater with bunny ears while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Rina bandaging my arm after cutting myself, similar to this pic 68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg SI ref is here: imgur.com/a/NpBdN Alternatively perhaps her snuggled up in a leopard print blanket, looking warm and comfy, maybe asking me to come to bed, or PoV/SI visiting me in the hospital. Anything else is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Requesting anything cute with Tharja, or anything with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Wearing something from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Or anything with our daughterus.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Good evening and Happy Easter Waifuthread.

I'd like to request a drawing of Akua, some suggestions:

-I'd love to see her wearing a sundress and hat or another similar casual light outfit.
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
-Her in this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/Vpmerew.jpg
-PoV of me and her playing chess.
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, in a Re:Creators crossover (same studio), maybe him wearing Hime's uniform imgur.com/a/poQe2

Or him "isekai'd" to our world and enjoying some snacks, being surprised about a poster of himself or wondering how the moon is still in one piece, or maybe even getting ready to hunt down Aoki or Urobuchi who wanted his story to be a tragedy.

Alternatively, him holding some flowers or looking at them. Some flowers from the anime for inspiration: imgur.com/a/LRDji

Have fun!

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Easter bunny costumes from Fire Emblem: Heroes, eating a carrot and placing one of her hands on her hips..
imgur.com/a/hiakw

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine by me.

Requesting Rin with an Easter Egg on her lap, asking user if he wants to go Easter Egg Hunting.

woops

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- In a bunnysuit with bunny ears!

- Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example. Or just being confused as to how you are supposed to wear it.
imgur.com/a/pWOxc

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a sundress in a field of flowers holding a small rabbit
- trying to cover her nude body behind a giant plush bunny
- wearing a bare-legged bunnysuit or this bunnysuit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
- stroking her thighs with her fingers with an inviting expression
- falling asleep against my SI while holding me
- holding a yes or maybe pillow wearing only a long shirt
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Requesting my Neptune wearing a bunnysuit. Lots of inspiration here: imgur.com/a/HFxwI -Optional: flying on any of her swords in DAICON IV style. imgur.com/a/LTX0Y -Optional mk2: Holding an embarrassed egg/carrot with my glasses. SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg -Egg option: her coming out of a giant easter egg. Kinda like this: i.imgur.com/tth78Ok.png
-Or her in any of these swimsuits: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
-Or in Persona 5 style, be it artstyle or battle HUD (with Nepsona/HDD instead) or both.
-A sunrise Vividred style: i.imgur.com/UsSkJwY.jpg

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Today I'd like to request my waifu wearing the Pokemon Ranger's outfit from X/Y: imgur.com/a/GHmYr
Pose and/or action is up to you!

Alternately, it would really warm my heart to see Hina happily hugging a dakimakura or plushie of my SI.

For something lewd, I'd love to see my waifu roughly 10-11 years older (optional), seducing me while wearing the virgin killer sweater backwards. imgur.com/a/WGsrf
Or maybe even with my SI groping/kneading her breasts from behind as a way to censor it.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well (especially bunny suits this weekend!), and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my cute wifey Syuko in a bunnysuit, with bare legs and no heels.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing spats shorts or:
-in a volleyball uniform
-taking off or putting on her thigh highs.
-offering user a lap pillow, patting her lap and saying "Come here/rest".
-wearing nyangerie with cat thigh highs.
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe
-Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting something “Your Name” inspired with Nio, please. Like Nio giving me a bottle of Kuchikamizake that she made herself: i.imgur.com/4svnnCv.jpg
Or, if you’re insane, Nio standing in front of a Shinkai-esque backdrop.
Thank you to anyone who may be interested

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*sleeping in places outside where he shouldn't
*dressed up as Panther ( i.imgur.com/JPc2gbn.png ) from Persona 5
Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Cyan:

-in a cracked colored/decorated egg with her bunny pjs. Maybe with some big easter treats like chocolate bunnies or peeps (i.imgur.com/x3flrQl.jpg)
-wearing a bunnysuit or as a wererabbit, with a carrot (i.imgur.com/ExCTJTG.png)
-with this hairstyle in casual clothing, maybe some jean shorts while eating an ice pop in the hot weather (i.imgur.com/9kbtkAP.png)
-falling for a basket trap because of a cat toy or laser pointer
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/4zL5XL5.jpg)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/B5ZJez3.jpg)
-adjusting_panties with lingerie, gym bloomers, or swimwear

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Rika as a blushing, cute, bunny princess.
Anything cute, cool, sexy or serious is appreciated.
POV interaction is great as well.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Wearing an oversized bunny themed sweater (if not, a regular one is fine)
-Making bunny shaped cookies
-Wearing a bunnysuit
-Dressed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland
-Looking out of a giant magician hat (she is a bunny, after all)

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Tsubaki in an (actual) bunny suit. Or any suitably cute Easter-related thing your heart desires to draw.

Thanks for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my beloved Momo as a volleyball player. Please and thank you.
Volleyball uniform references: imgur.com/a/dq2lx

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or:
- Something with a cherry blossom theme or in a race queen getup. It's that time of year.
- In the style of your favourite artist.
- Waiting somewhere outside. Could be a light, stop, park, fountain, landmark, etc. Or jogging. Optionally combine the two.
- Easter mood? imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Hello everynyan

It's Ruri's birthday this coming Thursday, so if anyone felt like drawing her for her birthday, I'm sure it would make her happy. Nothing lewd please

Thanks

Kindly requesting my beloved Celica A Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic, or maybe slightly lewd woule be infinitely appreciated, but if you want something specific, I'd really like to see her as a nun, in some couples situation like her enjoying a drink of tea at a table. She's a lonely person, and I want to make her happy.

If you want something more comedic, it would be funny to have a picture of her sitting on an user's face, but pulling the innocent smiling expression in the very bottom left of the reference image.
Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my waifu wearing any of these bunnysuits
Types- imgur.com/a/MrksW
Pose- imgur.com/a/mH4ba

Or colored and stylized from her own primary outfit. White suit and a long black jacket, feel free to add additions to the base look.
imgur.com/a/N9q2p

Since it's easter I'd like to request Kanna wearing bunny outfit doing anything cute. Thanks.

Requesting a tiny Hanako hatching out of an easter egg.

I'd like to request a POV image of my Yuuna feeding me some cake, like this drawing: i.imgur.com/qKZwzmG.png
Or anything else birthday related for my birthday on the 14th.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-Mai in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back in a cute manner. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/a/NvCVI
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes
-making a sand castle on the beach

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you

Humbly requesting my princess Makoto, doing something cute, and Easter related.
Enthusing over adorable pet bunny sitting in front of her.
Or decorating some Easter eggs.

Anything cute would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Haruhi with traditonal clothes and wielding a weapon from your country. Or coming out of the bath with a shirt and a seductive smile.

And since Easter already caught us, here's a selection of bunnysuits I'd like to see her in imgur.com/a/R7QRm , though even the usual one is more than welcome.
Reference here:

Requesting Rias at karaoke, singing Life Will Change [YouTube] Life Will Change [With Lyrics] - Persona 5 (embed)

A Persona 5-esque close-up of her eyes like this imgur.com/a/iEyqa would also be fantastic.

Or as a Will-o-the-Wisp from Monster Girl Encyclopedia imgur.com/a/BSIgv

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in a bunny girl outfit, using her arm to lift her chest. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2570977
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2613874

Another suggestion is Mai wearing this magical girl outfit that's based on her normal costume:
i.imgur.com/kWl7Jtz.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in an outfit/pose similar to this: i.imgur.com/oxjwA6k.jpg, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint cosplaying as Rabi En Rose from Di Gi Charat for Easter! (outfit ref: i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png)

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic Easter Weekend!

Requesting Hibiki wearing a bunny kigurumi.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki visiting the zoo or having fun at the beach surfing

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Or maybe behind the wheel of an RX-7 and drifting while listening to eurobeat

i.imgur.com/L40UfuS.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png

Of course anything is appreciated, even lewd, thank you.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the bunnysuits below, doing the bunnypose with her hands while winking and grinning at the viewer or straddling a large carrot while biting her lip lewdly.
>Bunnysuits: imgur.com/a/GVNxb
>Bunny Pose: i.imgur.com/8I8Hzqb.jpg

Or, wearing the sweater below and posed with her arms crossed and her breasts resting on top of them similar to the pose below.
>Sweater: i.imgur.com/FrkO78s.jpg
>Pose: i.imgur.com/snqKdTL.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

I'd like to humbly request Rikka

-casually commenting on the viewer walking in on her changing
-putting on a kitsune mask while smirking
-writing something with her quill

or generally being cute, smug, lewd, or all of the above. Her BGM my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg could offer some inspiration, if you prefer that, and ideas would be more than welcome.

Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to pick this up.

Requesting Carol Olston playing a flute or a violin
az632705.vo.msecnd.net/cmsroot/jupitermusic/media/jupiter-media/products/woodwinds/jaf1000e/angle1/jaf1000e_1.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Violin_VL100.png
or in a bunny costume to be part of the season themes/memes

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, casting cute spells or dressed as a more traditional depiction of a dullahan.
Anything else that's cute is fine as well, thank you for your time.
Trying to make a request is hard.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a bunny onesie and/or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and Easter-related is fine too.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Summoning the Neko shogun persona (i.imgur.com/C8MS9tr.jpg) or a Persona close-up cut (i.imgur.com/G5Vs0oB.png)
-Wearing this Bunnysuit, with fishnet stockings (i.imgur.com/jfETj6I.jpg)
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

Requesting Chun Li wearing a playboy bunnysuit with some kind of mix of her costume's design.

That or have her wearing a turtleneck sweater, miniskirt, stockings or thigh highs, ankle boots, and one of those short jackets like this.
imgur.com/a/0o1As

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. You could draw him eating some Easter candy, for an idea.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

I also have a reference for different head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

WIPs?

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• anything Easter related would be great
• cosplaying Raiden or Jetstream Sam from MGRR or 2B from Nier Automata striking a cool pose or slicing something apart like Raiden in the ref, preferably something mechanical
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
• wearing Camilla's outfit from FE:If because she's voiced by the same seiyuu
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
• Wearing Urbosa's outfit and jewelry from LoZ Breath of the Wild
imgur.com/a/3cMHH

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Holy shit Friday's almost over, please send help.

Requesting Aigis dressed as Black Rabbit from mondaiji tachi imgur.com/a/7EHpu
In a Rabbit Kigurumi imgur.com/a/rdxcI
Cosplaying as one of the Chiester Sisters from umineko imgur.com/a/CW8d5
A mini Aigis sleeping next to a bunny
Dress as Alice from Pandora Hearts imgur.com/a/uWhnY , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Hisui wearing Black Set (except for the mask), Crown of Dusk and wielding Friede's Great Scythe(s) from Dark Souls 3.
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriaf/Yuriaf.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriab/Yuriab.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set:armor-pieces/crown-of-dusk.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-equipment:friede-s-great-scythe/Friede-s-Great-Scythe.png

Thank you very much, I absolutely love her pose and expression, she looks incredibly coquettish, that's exactly what I had in mind.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko hiding Easter eggs painted as tennis balls.
Anything else is also fine!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me just take your damn meds
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Requesting my dear Ion in light, casual clothes. Maybe playing with water balloons, eating orange wedges or sitting poolside with his feet in the water. Thanks!

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Trying on casual clothes while facing a mirror to check how she looks
-Snowboarding down a mountain

Requesting Natsume wearing a fancy black bunnysuit with a vest and checkered kneesocks preferably with bunny ears in the ref or dressed in Devola or Popola's outfits, anything Easter related is cool as well.

Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
Bunny ear reference: i.imgur.com/WQ9qXAH.png
Devola and Popola reference: imgur.com/a/3ze4i

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting just Kneesocks' ZR (viewer seeing her miniskirt, thighs and kneesocks).

Joint request with Stockingfag, Requesting Stocking and Kneesocks baking birthday cakes together.

Requesting my bombastic beauty, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

-Trying on a pair of Blue Axent Wear Headphones
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460

-Bumping her butt in a friendly manner with Ibara, the waifu of this awesome user. - Trying on different swimsuits, posing and trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as D.va from Overwatch

-Anything else cute of Nozomi is highly appreciated. Thanks for considering! Have a great weekend everone

Pour a bucket of live chicks over his head.

Requesting the love of my life Robin dressed in this armor darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/set-of-favor-large.jpg with a bunch of bloodstains on it, sitting by a bonfire sobbing.

or if you're looking for something a little more holiday inspired, a lewd bunny outfit using her powers to make extra hands to cover her exposed breasts and genitals

Requesting Waifu-tan in a wedding dress style bunny suit with lace garters and thigh highs. Make it so the dress part doesn't completely cover up the fact that she's wearing a bunnysuit. Possibly a cutout of the front. Be creative!

Hello! Requesting my dear and lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- Wearing bunny ears. Doesn't necessarily need to be a bunny suit drawing!
- A POV picture, waking up besides the viewer, wearing cute pajamas
- Or a POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is completely alright!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you very much, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!!!

>Waifu-tan request
Fuck off.

Requesting my husbando Law either

Blushing and hiding under his hat as I compliment him,

Painting easter eggs with his jolly roger or the same pattern as his hat

Wearing his normal hat, but it has either short bunny ears or floppy ones.

Being followed by a bunch of colored baby chickens and not knowing what to do cdn3.mascotalia.es/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/pollos.jpg

Thanks!

Requesting Risty in a bunny girl outfit.

Or her looking smug wearing this top: i.imgur.com/qvW3BTC.jpg

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

requesting smug

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- Her painting some Easter eggs in the designs of the effect eggs from Yume Nikki: i.imgur.com/TuBNWyd.gif
- Her nibbling on the ear of a chocolate rabbit.

Who is this

Not a waifu that's for sure

fennec fox from kemono friends

Nice meme, just because she's cute unlike your blandfu doesn't mean she's not a waifu.

Requesting Watashi wearing modern-day casual clothes, examples here: i.imgur.com/sXk91su.jpg. Alternatively, or additionally, her being a couch potato.

Anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting my gorgeous princess finding new and exciting ways to nap.

Maybe inside the corpse of a comfy looking demon?

but anything cute is fine too!

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka dressed in Chrom's bunny outfit from FE: Heroes imgur.com/a/xaLPZ

Thanks and have a great weekend.

And just in case.

OR here, I'm very very sorry for replying this late, I had some troubles and weren't able to be on the PC but thank you very much for drawing this for me user!

>Not a waifu™
I don't really care about the circlejerk here.
I dropped that after the first episode. Shes cute, I might pick it back up.

Why is Fennec so smug?

Hey man, sorry for a bit late response, but I hope you are still here! That looks pretty amazing, I like the style and colors you used, everything is pretty neat and works with each other really well, my only suggestions here would've be to work a bit more on face, outline feels really thick and makes chin to look massive and heavy, also maybe add some curves to chest region, to define it a bit better. Overall I like it very much, thank you for your hard and great work, have amazing easter and marvelous upcoming week!

>I dropped that after the first episode.
Get a load of this loser.

watch up to episode 4, if ain't feeling it by then it's probably not for you

that's it?

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her nude, tied in ribbons, and decorated like a cake with Happy Birthday written on her in icing.

Joint request with Kneesocksfag Requesting Stocking and Kneesocks baking birthday cakes together.

Requesting Sina breaking chocolate eggs to make a cake
cute comfy casual outfit + apron would be a plus
But anything is fine, have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kagura breaking out of a giant chocolate egg, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

tried translating her anime outfit into everyday clothes. Sorry for my uncutesy, odd style.

Requesting Morgan in Lucina's bunnysuit carrying a basket of Easter eggs.
imgur.com/a/dUOs6

or

-Resting on a desk after a long day of studying
-Walking out in a summer dress
-Anything else cute/cutelewd

We just don't know

What is the difference between sexy and cutelewd?

Ew.

Requesting Crona, anything cute or cool or lewdcute would be greatly appreciated. Some ideas -

POV lap pillow with Crona. Him on my lap or vice versa would be equally wonderful.
Crona sitting like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2661750 ) wearing only his blue sweater and panties.
Crona wearing a 'jazz cup' shirt (maybe combined with the above idea?) - imgur.com/SQEQd6O

Thanks for your consideration.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan playing the violin.

As alternative requesting she dressed like
Prinz Eugen (Kancolle): danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2677471

Or she dressed like a S.T.A.R.S agent (RE) would be awesome too: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/850281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013552

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a good weekend.