Should Slavs really side with western whites?

Western whites have a history of extreme colonialism and now they are "paying for it".
They never liked Slavs and now we are supposed to be on their side and care?

We are not the ones having mass migration and race-mixing.
Why don't we just raise the Slavic awareness and pride, while letting westerners pay for their sins?

After westerners die out, we will not be a major world race, but we will be a based ethnic group that will survive at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHMt484qFK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, kike

here is one slavpill:

the fall of western europe is in our geopolitical interests

so just pick up a bag of popcorn and enjoy watching the hellfire

We should let Muslims take them out.. And then we can take out Muslims easily and after that the whole world is ours.. We just need to stop being subhumans a little less and we are good to go!

Balkans are not slav genetically. You Croats are like German, native balkan, Celts or whatever

soviet union not equal colonialism?

Also i think we should let our Hungarian, Romanian and Greek borthers into our clan, they are pretty based too

slavic empire would be cool but do you western european hate slavs? i've met some really nice poles and russians

I would easily ally with (((them))) if they don't touch us, things are looking good so far.

Enjoy mixing with niggers.

That is unlikely to happen, sadly.
We can at least stop caring about them and focus on us instead.
There are way too many "aryan" wannabees among Slavs.

its the most logical idea ,i wish you sincerely the best

now that killing others is out of the table how do you conquer a country? outbreed natives and elect yourself to the government. Easy.

>And then we can take out Muslims easily and after that the whole world is ours
I don't think the west will ever be Muslim.
I think they will just all mix together into some freaky-looking mutts and their "whiteness" will be long gone.

Question is, do you really want to associate yourself with Bulgarians, Hohols and Russians? You are a Catholic people and have more history under Germanic rule. Truth is that the real Slavic divide is not between north and south, but between the Catholic master race and Orthodox scum.

Nope, fuck them.
in the UK brexit was celebrated as a reason to keep the Polish out. The western numales are clueless faggots.

>Catholic master race
marxist blacked.com-watching cuck pope vs based warrior Orthodox

tough choice

>not Slavic paganism

(((You)))'re too dumb to be on here, I hope you're a larping western cuck

You are correct, but it needs to happen simultaneously with the fall of russia, or we're fucked.

It's weird how every first-world country has a declining birthrate.

I have a lil' theory about this:
Basically, to have such a powerful economy, you need lots of workers.
This mean you have to brainwash women to work instead of having children.
It also kinda makes sense because if all generations of women had 5+ children there would be some serious overpopulation problems.

>It's weird how every first-world country has a declining birthrate.
we have it here, too

I agree, we sould probably switch back to Slavic paganism.

>marxist blacked.com-watching cuck pope vs based warrior Orthodox
All Orthodox nations are in a state of absolute post communist disrepair. Fact. Croatia, Poland and the country you seem to infest are EU members. Also fact.

Shut the fuck up, moron.

I know.

Just shows me you know I own your little ass you little westernized numale bitch and you have no arguments against Slavic paganism.

Why would you worship (((them)))?

Yup. Look at some of the great western peoples - the Angles, the Saxons, the Celts and what happened when (((they))) got to them. What is happening to them today is an outcome of a process that's been in the making for a thousand years.

(((Shut the fuck up)))

Yes because otherwise you will end up suffering the same fate. As far as the rest of the world is concerned you are white. Not even the Jews will be able to escape that. Dumbasses are fucking themselves over out of spite.

How is colonialism a sin? Conquest, from our perspective at least, should be honorable and heroic. The sin would be, to let yourself be subverted and become a self-flagellating pussy. The state of current brit, and the like, is beyond me.

Western europeans are annoying though, trying to spread their cancer onto us, implying superior culture, history and overall, while laying spreadeagle for the shit-skins.

Whats the difference between the two? Is it just pope or no?

If we fall you're next retard

>Should Slavs really side with western whites?
No

>Dumbasses are fucking themselves over out of spite.
Our enemies are fueled exclusively by spite burgerfriend

Roaches will take Bulgaria in next few decades, you saw it here first.

Greeks and Magyars? Yes.
Gypsies? Why?

>How is colonialism a sin?
Let's be real here, they genocided, used and abused countless peoples.
These people had no means of defending themselves and yet they were often slaughtered.

Also let's remember what was the end result of these things.
Colonialism, abuse of resources and power created things like 'Murica itself.
Too much power and comfort turns people into wretched cunts.

...why....because your white and nit muskim and islam wikk try and ibvade you next....the smakler your army the easier to conquer....hence ahy muslims travek to europe...have no jobs and get paid to convert white people into muslims who hate people who dont follow islam and arabic culture.

They started this war years ago...only now were catching up and taking notice....our government are too liberal that they wont stop it...if the people declare war...then the government will follow suit.

((Who)) control the streets.....control's the Nation/Land.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHMt484qFK0

you've taken trillions out of the west so you don't have to shit outside, you'll do whatever we fucking want you to do. You are animals in the eyes of the Russians and opinion is turning against you in western Europe.

You must be 12 or something. No Croat born before 1990 would ever even think about any union with Serboturks.

This, 80 million population vs 5 million, could be easy

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitholes. Why would we even need your help when you're not even capable of having organizing your country?
The only thing that comes out of Slav(e)s are prostitution, aids, insalubrity and poverty. You have no history, no achievements and are incapable of achieving anything on your own.

>Slavic awareness and pride
Pride of being a toilet cleaner that have no past and future?

nice blog lol

In my personal opinion
absolutely no

we're being constantly shat on, backstabbed at every opportunity
Now they're begging and trying to immigrate to our countries when they fuck theirs up

Our countries come first, fuck europe, fuck the whites, its about nations and people. the west made its bed, now they'll sleep in it.

>You are animals in the eyes of the Russians
Thats you wrong kiddo.

For the average Russian they are naughty children who think they are adults.
Ordinary mother complex.

You are just salty because your women are literally breeding with niggers.

>Not being a race that murdered thirty million door to door this century.

well the thing is the westerners are shit no two ways about it, but imagine if the west becomes muslim we will have two fronta to worry about not just one, remember what happened during the middle ages, the west europeans didn't want to help us fight the ottoman hoards and thus they almost conquered all of europe, we must be the better man here and not be like they always were and help them remove kebab not because we care about them but because we care about ourselves

>Orthodox
>based
ktrek please

but not with serbs

It's already on the table. Russia will collapse and NATO will be dismantled in next few decades. These two events change geopolitics and Turkey will look to secure Western landmass with Rhodopes and Carphatian mountains. Again, you saw it here first.

this
Let's just agree on friendship because I don't think any of us wants another fucking Yugoslavia in form of Slav Union.

we discovered electricity (you know like the greatest discovery ever) but looking back maybe we shouldn't have because then you wouldn't be able to embarrass yourself with your comments

AC/DC MAYBE YOU HEARD OF IT

ALSO RUSSIA FIRST IN SPACE

>JIDF
nice proxy you got

Croatia is like the sex tourism capital for arabs, I really wouldn't bring that kettle of fish up if I were you.

>in the UK brexit was celebrated as a reason to keep the Polish out.

You fucking genius, if brits want poles out it's because they are subhumans incapable of getting their shit together. Also why the fuck are polakscum immigrating everywhere? They're fucking invading Iceland, a white ethnostate and they're known as white nigger there (steal bike, etc)

England is the regular capital for arabs
you've got nothing to brag about

>we discovered electricity
finally, you admit you're serbs

>Anybody who disagrees with me must be a jew

can you 52% mutts just die off already?

>Russia
>Slavs
no

>Should Slavs really side with western whites?
No. Let it burn.

>Why don't we just raise the Slavic awareness and pride
"Slav" is a linguistic term first and cultural as second. There is very little overlap between a Bulgar and a Czech when it comes to how they act.

Slavs should identify themselves as Slavics: they should hold on to their unique heritage and culture.

For CENTURIES, "Whites" have mocked us and hated us for not being "Whites". They never gave us help when we needed it (if it was part of something sure, but never the main reason to do something) and they left us to ruin every time. I fucking remember when Slavs were called non-Whites before the Migrant Crisis and before when the Far-Leftist BLM/PC Culture reached its apex. I remember all the taunts and mockry.

Now "Whites" have the balls to call Slavs "white" when the ball is in the Slav's court? When we have national pride and ethnostates like Poland while their "White Countries" are doom to non-exist anymore in the decades to come?

Fuck you "Whites". Take your weak genes for collective guilt-suicide somewhere else and don't poison my homeland with your weakness. You didn't consider me white when shit was going good for you: I'm not gonna consider myself white when shit's going great for my people.

This.
And they deserve everything they get for this.
Or they come to senses and kick 3rd world out for good.

You sound like western pseudo intelectuals ' whiteness is just a construct because iberians are different from scandinavians'. We've come from one tribe and we're relatives, it's enough to think that we can benefit from cooperation more than from genociding each other.

come home

>((Who)) control the streets.....control's the Nation/Land.
Basically this.

I dream of a new slavic union strong and large, not under the lead of communism but of pride for the motherland. Long live the slavic people, long live the slavic reich, as one we shall UNITE

wouldn't dream of it, it'd be like bragging to a dog that we shit in toilets and it can't.

I agree, we should depart from this whole "whiteness" paradigm. Let the west crumble in PC and self hatred. There is no need for us to go into this because we are SLAVIC, not white.

not possible the slavic people hate esch other too much and I'd never live in the same country as serbs do

The only way it could work is if the countries are seperate but operate like EU or something

seperate nations but in allience with eachother

Heheheh, silly fag-kun, Russia never falls for good, and when we do fall temporarily, we rise even worse, violent and bloody.
Do not tempt us.

Yeach becase yougoslavia worked so fine for everybody
Thism we can be separate coutnries and still cooperate in matters of foreign policy

>Catholics
>based
apostate please

If we do not join how will we fight the turk and muslim invaders, we have to unite to win this battle no matter our past and hatred.

No I actually come from a historic and archaeological point of view. We Slavs were known for our capability of "slavization" which was making the indigenous people speak our language and live our way but as a result there is a great difference between a north Russian Slav and Serbian for example.

Slovenien is Austria

of course you do, every time you think of your ancestors, my child

>Croats haves to make a meme to show how much Croats don't care about Serbs

what irony

Austria is Slovenia

Putting aside our differences both of us have a common enemy that are communists and muslims. We must unite against the enemy or else we will lose eventually

At this point of history I doubt people would willingly chose to become slavs. Unlike japs we don't have poorly drawn cartoons which'd steal vulnerable minds of vestern beta males.

The only thing that keeps slavic countries strong is our hatred for one another, we cant work together on our own, we need a common foe

for the Balkan its Bosnia and Italy, for the eastern block I dont know actually

>for the eastern block
Germany/France historically

No Italy is not the enemy, the enemy are the rats that are spreading all over europe that spread their barbaric primitive religion called islam, that is the enemy

any sources?

Apex kek

>be a german stable boy for all of history
>be absolutely never an independent country
>get liberated from germans for the first time in your whole history by serbs
>backstab serbs, steal a territory that serbs liberated from the germans
>>>think you will exist now that nato alliance is going to shit

nah famalam
croatia only exists because nato bombed belgrade, right after 1993 soviet crash
this time, oh man, this time....
this time, moscow will bomb zagreb, serbs will expel all croats into brussels (what, all your laws are written by your brussels overlords, you shouldnt complain), all the bosnians and albanians will be expelled back to the middle east, and post-nato western balkan will be 100% serbian land

>implying a 2 million country, with tourism (aka foreigner balls licking) industry, that cant even produce its own tanks
>can survive against 10 million country with heavy industry and car manufacturing

nato "slavs", aka "slavs" that use non-slav letters, and that joined the north american terrorist organization (nato, aka alliance for killing slavs worldwide) will not exist after nato collapses

Some Westerners love to larp as Yugos or Gopniks,so we have that.

> Extreme-colonialism
cuck

Love your comment

checked
also don't why so aggressive, m8. i know we hate everyone and everything but damn, you should chill a bit

None of them would be ready to die for his country

*don't be

orthodox slavs are the only real slavs

nato slavs, with nato letters and nato religion and nato politics and nato pacts, will go down together with nato

I never understood the Slav hate, especially now since you guys are the only ones doing anything right with your countries. The (((Western))) world will fall on it's own greed and retardedness, don't worry about us.

that's better for us really
the faster they fall the better will be for us.

>i never understood the slav hate
you bombed belgrade and supported the muslims, you muslim supporting piece of shit

and if you meant hate for each other, nato slavs =/= slavic slavs, nato slavs are your lapdogs and they will go down with you

>orthodox slavs are the only real slavs
There is some truth to that but there's more to Slavs