Since becoming an adult I've become lactose intolerant and started drinking soy milk as a substitute...

Since becoming an adult I've become lactose intolerant and started drinking soy milk as a substitute. Is it true it's bad for you? I just drink 1 cup in the morning...

if you cant drink milk your not white italy nigger

Go back to Africa.

You’re a faggot, nigger.

There are ways of treating lactose intolerance, and I suggest you try them.
Soy, unless your entire diet consists of it, doesn't make a large impact on adults. Never let that shit close to kids though.

It inhibits testosterone production and weakens muscles.

No its not. There is 0 evidence soy is bad for you. Plenty of people have pure soy based diets and are more ripped than anyone on Sup Forums. Like vegangains dude.

Italians are not white, confirmed.

I prefer almond milk, although soy milk is better on cereal. The estrogenic effects of soy are greatly exaggerated.

Real answer: You're fine. That little bit of soy probably isn't going to hurt you.
Sup Forums answer: Soyboy faggot dicksucker, don't you know that one drop of soy from any source will instantly give you body image dysphoria, make you chop off your genitalia, cause you to mastubate exclusively to Big Black Cock sissy hypno, make you vote to let refugees in,...
Good job on falling for the Feminizing Jew. You're also non-white because you can't drink milk and should kill yourself.

lol .. lactose intolerant

Try unpasteurized milk, don't be a soy boy

almond milk is basically water, can't stand it. I prefer soy milk because of the creamy texture.

Drink hemp milk, it's much better for you

>older than 8 months
>still drinks milk
Anyone care to explain?

The (((americans))), with the marshall plan convinced us basically that milk was an essential breakfast meal. 70 years later, basically everyone in italy has milk for breakfast.

“There is 0 evidence soy is bad for you.”

Have you ever read the articles that say “soy isn’t bad for you”? How good is your reading comprehension? Ask yourself what these articles are actually saying.

Typically the article will talk about how one guy grew manboobs after drinking almost a gallon of soy milk a day and that doesn’t matter because who would do that.

First, is a gallon a lot? Any body-builder knows a scoup of soy protein powder is like a gallon of soy milk. A lady in work came in with a half gallon of soy shake (that leaked all over the fridge). The amount of soy that causes problems is not hard to reach.

Then the article will say, “does soy cause thyriod problems?” One article answered the question not with a no, but by saying “read our other article” the other article reads like a disclaimer, normal healthy people won’t get thyroid problems. But that is like saying kids won’t get diabeties from sugar, sure not immediatly if it’s in low amounts, but what kind of weasil word answer is that? That’s like big tobacco saying smoking doesn’t cause cancer in a day, that’s true but also clerly bullshit.

Then the articles will say, sperm counts and testosterone stay normal. But no one is saying it doesn’t. Does smoking reduce levels of acetacholine, nichotine uses the same receptor? No. And soy won’t change testosterone levels, neither will BPA, but is BPA good for men? No, it’s been banned everywhere! Same problem with soy.

Let’s not kid ourselves, women drink soy milk to cure their Hot Flashes. It is clearly chemically active.

Maybe you should drink almond milk instead.

fag

>be prince george
>wake up to the sight of my mother wearing the shirt "women should have rights and independence from racist men!!!" With a weird pink hat that looks very strange telling me "good morning george! I hope you turn gay today!"
>don't feel comfortable with the word because i don't know what it is
>see a strange black man come into my room and hugs my mom
>"w-where is d-dad?" As i ask nervously because the black man is giving me scary looks
>hear my dad in the closet say "oi I'm in here george! Just enjoying the view of your mother making out with that nice fine gentlemen! Anyway i hope you turn gay because it is the british thing to do!"
>my parents been acting like this ever since i was born
>get out of bed and go to the kitchen hoping to get some breakfast
>mom just comes in and gives me a plate full of soybeans and skim milk
>"m-mom, i can't eat this because it makes me si-" mom cuts me off and tells me she wants me to eat my breakfast because she worked very hard and deserves respect
>eat the soybeans and drink the skim milk
>go to the bathroom several times because my tummy feels bad now
>my parents keep praying for me to turn gay and they won't let me watch the telly unless it's BBC
>try to play with my knight action figure toys and legos but mom takes them away and dad gives me barbie dolls and a strange little horse with pink hair
>i feel very uncomfortable
>suddenly someone comes in and it's a strange boy wearing nothing but pink underwear and wearing girly make up
>mom tells me to kiss my 'boyfriend' and to be gay
>i cry and tell her "mom please stop, i don't want to do this!"
>mom slaps me and calls me a bigot and a sexist for not wanting to be gay
>"mom why can't i just be myse-" before i can finish my dad slaps me and tells me to stop oppressing my mom
>they push me towards the strange boy and make me kiss him on the lips
>mom takes a pic and tells everyone that i am finally gay
>i wish i have normal parents
>i begin to cry

Why drink soy milk? If you can't drink milk, just don't drink milk.

This

Almond is healthy and taste better than regular milk and certainly won't hurt you in the long run like soy milk does. Also soy was used as a pesticide at one point back then.

LI is bullshit. had a dr. tell me that too. you have an overgrowth of yeast fermenting in your gut/colon. 6 day detox would cure it...at the very least a colonic.

I'm also lactose intolerant but simply have stopped drinking diary because soy shit is disgusting
0 excuse

that's not that much different from Brazil

Hello, nigger.

>italy
>lactose intolerance

How brown are you?

Why do you need milk in the morning in the first place?