Sloppy Joe Apologies and refutes Fiction Book

"Donald Trump, Jr. is both a patriot and a good man," read Bannon's statement, which CNN obtained Sunday from a source close to Bannon. "He has been relentless in his advocacy for his father and the agenda that has helped turn our country around."
The statement later adds: "I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president's historical accomplishments in the first year of (Trump's) presidency."

Bannon realized that he wagered on the wrong horse.

Say it with me Sup Forums Trump curse strikes again!

CNN is quickly abandoning ship on the fiction book

Bannon is a sloppy mess.

>Bannon
S

Somebody crown this fool

RIP Sloppy Joe

Fat windbag makes Glenn Beck look good

Internet blogger should have stayed in his lane.

>implying this wasn't planned by trump and bannon to pour more fuel on the fire of making suing the media easier.

>burned down his career for such nothing

What a dumbass

Sloppy Steve is freaking out because his new Chinese financial backer got doxxed.

Did you make that user? Careful, you might get doxxed now. CNN doesn't like memes

Damage is done. Bannon and Breitbart are finished. The left hates him, the never Trumpers hate him, and now we hate him.

This sack of shit is a Judas and I hope he got his 20 silver shekels for his treachery.

Kwok-sucker

#JudasBannon needs to trend like never before!

You know what to do Sup Forums

I wish a nigga would.

Ide contact rob portman and have him hook me up with a lawyer for a nice payday. Unlike this reddit cuck that pussies the fuck out.

>inaccurate reporting
What a fag. He was leaking shit to the press (and probably tacitly behind the "HE'S TRUMP'S PUPPET MASTER" stuff) and talking openly to Wolffe and then has the gall to say it's all "inaccurate reporting" when even his Breitbart readers were pissed.

He's done.

All he had to do was shut the fuck up and disappear from public life.

Now he will die a clown.

Kek, what is this from?

Steve, drop to your knees.

this is partly why Sloppy is apologizes, retracting and refuting much sooner than he wanted.

Knee status = BENT

Promo event for the WWE's "Battle of the Billionaires"

Sloppy Rekt Edition!

Trump bet on the wrong horse here if anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What a fucking pussy.

They would just name some kike to force meme about how nothing is made without them.

> we hate him
> we hate him
> we hate him
Everyone understood you the first time.

None of this makes any sense. Bannon went from the top of his career, chief strategist of the PRESIDENT, to involving himself with a gossipy twitter war and siding with a kike making a rumor novel. Why would he destroy his career so haphazardly? It isn't adding up. He was Sup Forums incarnate a year ago and is now depicted as a ZOG faggot.

I think they faked this conflict because associating with Bannon after failed elections in Alabama would do more harm than good for the midterms. They will have to cater to cuckoldry for a longer while.

>all the jew shills in this thread
>Yes goys, Trump surely hasn't sold you out yet! This board is a joke now.

>Bannon and Breitbart are finished.
Breitbart has been on a downhill slide since Andrew died. Half the fake shit they report now comes straight from Sputnik or RT. Bannon tried to clean up the Republican establishment, I give him props for that, but the corruption is too endemic, the graft too pervasive and culture too toxic. At least the Dems, curse them all, have cleaned house and are now moving forward with new young DNC leadership.

>CNN obtained Sunday from a source close to Bannon.

Even in his apology he's still leaking

because he wanted 100% ideals met 100% of the time, which is impossible in politics.

Bannon didn't study Art of the Deal.

turns out steve has always been a delusional drunk, it's just easy to mistake his confused antics for political genius

DESU Trumps presidency is sabotaged.
Own party sabotages him, state governments sabotage him, WH is full of lobbyists working in key positions, because there are just no loyal people.

Wall would not be built, illegal influx would expand, CIA would continue to breed sandnigger problem in the middle east and profit from drugs and terrorism, furthering the beanernigger problem.

We clearly see on what legths is he going to do literally anything. He sold his genes to kikes, he moved the embassy, he even signs orders to disband voter fraud comission and cover DNC asses.

Trump is the last president of non-latin-america.

Bannon's a mess. All he have to do is kiss Trump's ass but nooooo he thinks he's the Trumpist movement.

Fuck Bannon. Sup Forums has never liked him, we've always stood by based Kushner and Ivanka.

All this is proving that Bannon was one of the main sources of the leaks. Remember all the gossip and drama between Sloppy and Kush? All the leaks stopped as soon as Sloppy was canned.

insider user here, this was all part of the plan. big happening tomorrow

Work

If the fake awards are really the unsealing of indictments ill shit myself.

What a cuckold.

Hey fellow pedes! Isn't SLOPPY STEVE the worst?

Haha praise Trump and praise Israel, BASED

Bingo!

Compromise is for the weak.

>unironically "we"
tho true bannon is a cunt

>"amazing strategist"
>Makes remarks on Trumps
>Cry afterwards when Donald is mean to him
J U S T
U
S
T

"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself." -Trump

Without any sense of irony whatsoever, I honestly think this is the best picture of the 2016 election.

Threaten? They actually did. Don't you guys remember them attacking that kid who made the wwe cnn meme?

Can't believe you fell for that larp.

It's a possibility of 4D chess, but I doubt it

You guys realize that bannon refuting this book puts trump in the perfect position to go after the media and the author on legal grounds. 100d back gammon?

>Bannon realized that he wagered on the wrong horse.
>Say it with me Sup Forums Trump curse strikes again!
True, Trump curse did strike. But Bannon didn't wager on the wrong horse. He's a deep state agent, and the deep state controls both sides of the narrative.

I'm not buying any of this apology shit. If Bannon wasn't a deep state agent, then he wouldn't have apologized. He would have fucking sucked it in and gone into the darkness. But his apology makes him suspicious to me.

>Year 2040
>Sloppy Joe is Santa at your kids Christmas party
>Asks for extra money for booze
What do?

>Bannon went from the top of his career, chief strategist of the PRESIDENT,
But why? He only became chief strategist because everyone thought he was clean, and that he had the voice of the right with Breitbart. After the election, Trump figured out that Bannon is deep state, and got rid of him.
>to involving himself with a gossipy twitter war and siding with a kike making a rumor novel.
Classic deep state.
>Why would he destroy his career so haphazardly?
Which career? His deep state career is still intact. He's being made to apologize so that he can be brought back into the fold and poison the waters again.
The only "career" he had was at Breitbart, and that too only when Andrew Breitbart died. He worked for the Pentagon and Hollywood before that.

>Bannon tried to clean up the Republican establishment
Tried and succeeded? Or just tried? Even a deep state agent can just try and appear as though he's part of the right.

t. paid jared jew shill

t. paid jared jew shill

t. paid jared jew shill

t. paid homosexual miller jew shill

t. paid homosexual miller jew shill

t. jealous paid jared jew shill

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

There is no 4D chess. Mueller is now investigating Ivanka for meeting with the same Russians that Manafort did, and other Jews put the screws to Trump and Bannon separately. The Jews want their open borders, amnesty, and no wall. They undoubtedly drafted Trump's 10-year border proposal which was released to Congress on Friday and features NO WALL.

We are getting amnesty for 800,000 illegals, no border wall, and maybe an end to the diversity lottery because Jews want to control the influx of Muslims to numbers they can control.

He went against Trump's family members and got BTFO. He should have set a straight face and kept doing his job without compromising himself by openly going against the kike daughter of the president. If he did he would still be in WH now.

Sloppy Steve made a sloppy mistake.

News is a reality show now

>greentexting and also saying implying
implying implying
fucking plebbitor

THIS

New jannies - delete all bannon threads. NO ecelebs

As much as Bannon is kinda of shit, the level of shilling against him just reeks of JIDF or reddit, it's hard to tell. Trump turns into a full blown neo-con cuck and suddenly everyone who helped him win is a traitor? Uh huh