It was awesome and I miss it.

Still one of my favorite fights in this series

>ywn read Air Gear for the first time again

it's called Air Gear dumbass

My top-3
>Spitfire + Aeon / Nike + Sora
>Rindo / Willy
>Ikki / Behemoth (Cyclops + Akira)
Ikki / Ringo was ebin too but I feel it was way less emotional and consequential than the Behemoth fight, although it shouldn't have been

this was stupid to me. only in the sense of how the hell is he firing that?

started re-reading it recently and while i was happy to rediscover some of the story, tfw you know the cripple in the wheel chair is a final boss

Yoshitsune's last stand was basically the only good thing that came out of the escalation to superpowered death matches.

>>Spitfire + Aeon / Nike + Sora
No, fuck that fight. The whole "we were only pretending to be losing" shtick will never not be crap, and Mimasaka's sudden backstory and "death" was hilariously unimpactful.

knowing it doesn't bother me at all, it's all about how it was revealed

>Mimasaka's sudden backstory and "death" was hilariously unimpactful.
yeah I agree that it felt rushed, because the character was criminally under developed. Ito tried to show us something with Aeon's maid sacrificing herself as if it meant anything but it should've been more developed too. I think it was handled better with Rumble King and Leopard Lady, it made me feel even though I initially hated his guts

>Not Kazu vs Nike
Come on son

By the way, this reminds me a lot of when Aeon's alter ego in Tenjo Tenge (Masataka) appears behind Bob in the exact same position and saves his life. That was a great moment

Read it as my first manga whole manga ever. Loved characters, fights and whole plot.
Good anime never.

>Oh my Time Gear

This manga was pants on head retarded but in a charming way

Kazu was by far my favourite character.

>Ikki vs Kazu
>Kazu vs Nike
>Ikki vs Cyclops

Fucking hell this manga had some great battles. Can't wait for that continuation.

Oh Great put so much effort and dedication into this manga that it's impossible to hate it ,nad i'm not just talking about the artstyle.

It made more sense than Tenjo Tenge, so it had that going for it. Also I think Simca won? So that was pretty good too, although Tuner chick was my #1 pick

That fight dragged on for MONTHS.

>although Tuner chick was my #1 pick

Sumeragi was EVERYONE's pick. She had the best chemistry with Ikki by far out of all the girls.

The battle between and Ikki and her dad's team was off the chain too.

Stop it user, you're going to make me reread it all again. Man I miss Air Gear. Even the anime was good, despite its flaws.

>Also I think Simca won? So that was pretty good too
Worst girl Ringo won, except then that chapter he did in 2015 made it seem like maybe she didn't.

>Can't wait for that continuation.

... ? Yes ? What continuation ?

Ringo won if I'm correct

>Sumeragi was EVERYONE's pick.
She's literally perfect.

>...
>... ?
Don't do this.

>What continuation ?
The extra chapter () said "Please look forward to more Air Gear!" or something like that at the end. That was a while ago, though, so whether it's ever actually happening is anyone's guess.

Maybe he'll return to it after his current project wraps up.

LOVE SENSATION

Tenjo Tenge not that complicated, if you understand the flashback

the story actually did an excellent job at making many "MCs". like while storm king might be the MC on paper, a lot of the characters had really strong dialogue and growth. like the story couldve changed the official MC at any time to almost any of the characters and it would be seamless