Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/rems-character-summary/
rezero.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/web版感想掲示板
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long will the Interlude be?

Thank you

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Welp, WN Subaru is pretty upset that he was too much of a pussy to stand up for Rom while he was being dragged over to the meeting room. Which all took place after Subaru was kicked out, so he had to be told what happened to Rom.

Good to know that Subaru cares about Rom. Damn pussy.

Pretty long, around 8 chapters or so.

Where can i find the rest of re:zero translated?

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

Well, that was a another blow to his ego on top of fucking up with Emilia. Oh, and stealing Ram's tea resulted in Subaru being banned from drinking mayonnaise.

what the fuck is happening the WN

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

My distain of using that link is rising again.

>stealing Ram's tea resulted in Subaru being banned from drinking mayonnaise

I don't know why people still give out the pastebin.

Doc has much more than the pastebin.

Doc has everything.

>banned from drinking mayonnaise
This is probably what hit Subaru the hardest. I can see why he is on edge now.

Its just the pastebin has some rather distasteful details from a distasteful site.

What?

Not him but most of the user's distain stems from because if that google doc is flaunted around its no different from the narutards literally linking plebbit threads in theirs. Plus I'd rather not have that shit attract more unruly characters to these threads and as there is still a reputation that is still trying to be fixed.

Hmm...

Also that link is basically begging for shitposter-kun to run around using that which is why its posted so rarely and is only posted when asked specifically, as the pastebin provides enough base details and if one wanted to know more only then the google gets posted.

What the hell is going on bros...

You are gonna die soon

Now now... Ferri will be gentle with Rem... I'll make sure of it...

Time to get my zippo fluid

Cats are drowned. Dogs, you burn.

I hope the current cat soul that is being sacrifice right now is Ferris for this transgression.

I haven't received any souls, it comes from my own soul.

Mostly the same shit, as far as I can tell. Subaru acting like a moron just seems more typical for him. Anyhow, the chapters in Arc 3 all seem longer than Arc 2. Anyhow, Anastasia and Priscilla wanted to bet on how long Subaru would last against Julius. He's getting a verbal/physical beatdown from Julius. Basically about Subaru being a selfish and shallow asshole who is only a burden to Emilia. This triggers Subaru because he feels Julius is trying to take away his life's meaning.

He charges in enraged, and Julius just beats the absolute shit out of him. Bones are broken and visible. He's fucking bleeding on the floor, and his skull is cracked. The Knights are getting sick of watching because of how one-sided and brutal it is. Well, besides Ferris. Ferris was brought in as the witness to the duel and has the right to end it any time he chooses to. Something he's shown absolutely no interest in doing.
He still drank some in secret.

>Ferris was brought in as the witness to the duel and has the right to end it any time he chooses to. Something he's shown absolutely no interest in doing.

Absolutely based. Ferri is absolutely based.

ferris is a shit character

"healer"

lmao only girls are healers, oh wait that faggot wants to be a girl

>Bones are broken and visible. He's fucking bleeding on the floor, and his skull is cracked.
Wew lad. Well I can at least understand that multiple factors were taken into play to make Subaru act that way.

Not him but Ferris is a necromancer, its just healing is more of a guise. That's why Ferris is such a dick.

I know I'd do things to Ferris' dick.

Oh yes. Anyhow, Reinhard just tried to stop the fight, because he couldn't felt that as a knight and a human being, he couldn't let the fight continue as it was.

Julius than tells Reinhard that he's his friend, and how much he admires him and how great he is. Talking about how Reinhard is truly a hero. Then he drops the line. Reinhard is a hero, but a hero is all he can be. Which is why Julius thinks he can't understand the purpose of the duel.

So, Puck wasn't the one who came up with that. Julius was.

Oh, you got angry. Ferri doesn't want to be a girl. He is a man in both body and soul.

Is Ferri gay? Would he pound my ass if I asked nicely?

No, Ferri loves Crusch-sama

Its gonna be pretty sad once Subaru and him fight one day

Ferris-whell (because crowds of people go through him like a carnival) is a mentally ill faggot who does fucking nothing.

Please bro, calm yourself. I don't want to go to sleep knowing there is a angry bro here.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>trying to take away his life's meaning
those protagonist delusions are disgusting

ferris is bi but only for subaru-sun. he only crossdresses because crusch once told him she liked it. he loves to tease subaru in a sexual manner. he knows all hikiNEETs love traps,lolis, and cakes.

Ferri crossdresses because he wants to support Crusch-sama's crossdressing.

Fucking stop posting at least make it less obvious samefagging

gota love a women in uniform. now if only she used a riding crop and forced me to lick her boots. but thats more prissy's thing.

Probably. Anyhow, Al intervened by attacking Reinhard to help keep the fight going. Subaru's motives for using Shamak seemed to be partially so he could ignore Emilia and pretend she wasn't there.
Yep. That's probably deliberate. Next chapter opens up with how Subaru doesn't like change, and thinks of happiness as things remaining the same. So he was desperately searching for something constant to cling to. It strikes me as a kind of Regulus-like attitude.

Other random detail. Subaru looks at Al's scars and missing arm as how he himself could turn out in the future. He doesn't like thinking about that.

Holy shit this fucking guy.

Thank god for Rem

typical neet behavior, I like how the author indirectly calls out the neets who think that change is bad and that staying the same won't bring happiness

>Subaru's motives for using Shamak seemed to be partially so he could ignore Emilia and pretend she wasn't there.
Subaru doesn't like change, and thinks of happiness as things remaining the same
Feels like Subaru's less retarded but more pathetic

>Subaru being serious about becoming Emilia's faithful and committed knight and supporter.
>delusional.
>Subaru arrogantly claiming he will soon become the greatest hero in the world despite still being nothing but a scrub at that point.
>Subaru is so cool! Let's go Subaru!

Ferri peeing on Rem

well yea arrogance/pride is kind of his thing. he is at lest subconsciously aware hes in an iseiki light novel MC situation. with RbD as his special ability he can just save-scum untill he wins despite being weak.

Honestly, I think Regulus actually has the same kind of stubborn determination as Subaru. That guy also got his bones crushed and still kept struggling to continue until he finally drowned.
That's probably one of the reasons she got so popular. She's literally the first person who he's had a genuinely good relationship with.
Being serious? Faithful? He refuses to listen to Emilia. She asked for an apology, and he just fucking ignored her. He's being a tremendous asshole making promises he won't keep. At this point, he's just clinging to her to provide meaning for his life. As Julius put it, he's just being a shallow selfish parasite.

There's a big difference to his thinking in those scenes.

being Emilia's knight is something he thinks he's designated to be just like he thinks that she's his designated heroine

being Rem's hero is something he was asked to be and he felt responsible for that

there is always a contrast in how Subaru approaches things involving Emilia or Rem, one is wrong and one is right

Now it's Rem sucking Ferri's dick.

in color.

Good night bros.

why not crusch? didn't you ship them?

I do, but now I just wanted Rem to suck Ferri's dick.

Good night.

Yet people support Subaru and Emilia's relationship. But good god is Subaru a massive asshole.

Well, he did still try to take advantage of Rem's trust in early Arc 3. I'd still rank him as being less of a jerk to Rem. Maybe it's partly because he likes the attention, but he's not crudely trying to force his way into her life.

if you ask these few people who support Subaru and Emilia why they like it, you won't get an answer

they're just as shallow and superficial as that relationship

obviously they are pushing for the harem end.

The former aiming at greatness to feed his own ego without real consideration for others
The latter wanting to live up to the good he can do

at that time he just thought that she had an unreasonable crush on him if any but he felt bad for taking advantage of it, at least that's how the manga conveyed it

>Oh, and stealing Ram's tea resulted in Subaru being banned from drinking mayonnaise.
Absolutely fucking destroyed

Where are the barbs?

0/10 see me after class

give the blonde one orange highlights and the purple/indego one violet highlights. it tirggers muh tism not having the whole color spectrum.
how to speak moon what are their names?
what personalities would they have?

blonde a genki airhead?
green a kudere shy girl?
purple acts sweet an inocent but is actauly a manipulative two faced bitch?

Rom should just be a picture of Rom

Ram, Rim, Rum, Rem, Rom

How did he try to take advantage of her trust? Is it the scene where Subaru tried to fool Rem about the mayonnaise? To get to the palace?

can someone post the previous part of this comic?

I think that's the scene, as I've never seen any genuine moments where Subaru has fully taken advantage of Rem. I beleive she was also the one who tricked him rather than him tricking her.

I think the idea is that Subaru improves, and so becomes worthy of Emilia. The thing is, Emilia isn't really what drives him to become a better person in the end. There are some positive interactions between them so far, but a lot of that seems to be enabled by the fact that Emilia doesn't understand half the shit Subaru is spewing.

That's why I don't think Emilia is any more realistic of a girl than Rem. Subaru could grab Emilia's boobs, and she'd just be slightly confused. He could, and does, act like a complete creep towards her, and get absolutely no reaction. Even if he does something that absolutely humiliates her, we see her perspective on it in Arc 4. She somehow manages to blame herself. That was probably the moment I lost interest in Emilia.
That's the one.

>Is it the scene where Subaru tried to fool Rem about the mayonnaise? To get to the palace?
Wait didn't Rem just voluntarily let Subaru go in that scene? I don't remember anything about mayonnaise being mentioned at all.

In the WN he faked having Mayo withdrawal, I think it was changed to apple stuff in all the other versions.

Everything Subaru wished for in a relationship with Emilia he gets with Rem kinda.

He wanted Emilia to fall for him after saving her but it didn't happen and then Rem fell for him even though he didn't aim for it. He wanted to be Emilia's knight but instead he became Rem's hero. He wanted Emilia to be his designated love but he fell for Rem then.

All this things he tried to enforce within his relationship with Emilia he instead got it in a more natutal way within his relationship with Rem. Sad thing is that after Rem got nom'd he still got everything he wanted from Emilia.

>he still got everything he wanted from Emilia.
He hasn't gotten laid yet.

He's been fucked plenty of times

Didnt Rem trick Subaru in that one though?

Fuck off never come back

And stop posting gay trap threads I know it's you

Well yeah. He tried to take advantage of her, but Rem isn't that trusting. Anyhow, time to read the whole argument with Emilia.

Well, that was kind of refreshing. Not much new to say on the matter. Subaru realizes he's fucked up and has that melodramatic line about how he's all alone in the world now. When the reality is still that he's staying in the city with Rem while he gets medical treatment, and they're expected back at the manor when that's over. Which was the original plan in the first place.

Sounds about right. He somehow ended more dislikable in the WN but somehow makes him more of a cohesive, interesting and dubiously likable MC.

Well, he's certainly more cohesive. You certainly wouldn't have any confusion as to why he suddenly started acting like an asshole. It kind of makes me wonder what his characterization was going to be in the original plans, before Tappei came up with the mansion Arc and Rem was promoted to heroine status.

Rem's character profile mentioned that she changed how he wrote Subaru, and I'm honestly having trouble imagining that WN Subaru would have turned out so great without Rem's influence.

>Rem's character profile mentioned that she changed how he wrote Subaru
Which profile?
Also, by the way, did people comment on the WN chapters as they came out?

Elsa has displayed a preference for children,
>Taking in a breath, Elsa blushes like a girl in love.
>Her exhale carries enough heat to be chromatic. Her wet eyes abound in hot passion.
but how old did she think Garfiel was?

Lemonwater translated that a while ago.
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/rems-character-summary/

I'm not sure where comments would be, but I hear comments did have influence. Wilhelm came into existence because someone was interested in the coach driver. On another note, I think it may have been mentioned somewhere that neither Garfiel or Otto were part of the original idea, and the Oni sisters were only going to have a very minor role.

So when I read that line about how she's responsible for changing the entire surface of the plot, I've got to say I'm quite thankful for her. Early Arc 2 gave me a very different impression in terms of narrative and characterization.

Probably looks as old as Emilia and Subaru. She did think he was rather naive and soft during the fight though so that might have helped her necro-pedo-boner

That's a feminine necro-pedo-boner, right?

JESUS
Why did she die? She was pure sex

She doesn't die until next chapter.

I wasn't looking for them, but I think I just found the comments
rezero.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/web版感想掲示板
Might be interesting for another time in the future

Season 2?

Oh boy. I can't wait to read through 1233 pages of comments!

I'm going to need to read Arc 1 before I understand any of this. Whatever the case is, Subaru doesn't seem well-liked in the earliest posts.

But nevermind, he's pretty much all anyone talks about. I guess Reinhard got mentioned twice. This seems like it'll be fun.

So we're back to no more WN chapters huh.

DRAW
FULL BODY
IMAGES
YOU FAGLORD