>Find out who your congressman is
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

>SENATE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

>HOUSE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>IMPORTANT DATES
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological

The left has been salivating to take back congress in a “Blue Wave” ever since their stunning defeat in 2016. We are going to make sure that it results in a Red Tide where they lose even more seats in the House and Senate.

The left has clung to the idea of a “Blue Wave" in order to give themselves hope - hope that they can bring more radicalized refugees to the United States so that we may suffer what Europe is going through, hope for an even greater souring of race relations so that even more neighborhoods are looted and burned to the ground, hope for more power for feminists to ruin your careers and industries and livelihoods, hope for more political correctness to strangle our freedom of speech, hope for more power to the establishment media to attack us for thoughtcrime, hope that they can take down President Trump - who is our hope at reversing the damage they've done over the past few decades. We are going to destroy the left's hope and keep our own.

>Defeatist Black Pillers not welcome. Your mentality is for perpetual losers. We didn't need you in 2016, and we don't need you now.

>Leftist shills not welcome. Your attempts are utterly transparent. You were wrong in 2016. You were defeated in all 5 House Races in 2017. Your only real victory was in Alabama, and that was when our guy was smeared as a pedo, got massively outspent, and got betrayed by prominent figures in the GOP. You won't be able to do that in every single race this year. We know the stakes are too high for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html
salon.com/2017/05/27/wake-up-liberals-there-will-be-no-2018-blue-wave-no-democratic-majority-and-no-impeachment/
thehill.com/homenews/senate/306210-10-senate-seats-that-could-flip-in-2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Donnelly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Indiana,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_King
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Maine,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Stabenow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Smith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherrod_Brown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_McCaskill
ballotpedia.org/Dianne_Feinstein
ballotpedia.org/Kirsten_Gillibrand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Heitkamp
vote.org/register-to-vote/pennsylvania/
wagnerforgov.com/scotts-plan-to-fix-pa/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/02/trump-gop-senators-to-introduce-bill-to-slash-legal-immigration-levels/
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2018
nytimes.com/2017/12/15/us/andrea-ramsey-harassment.html
t.me/joinchat/EZQIQRK0xXYHSDAEFHmlmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Democrats up for reelection in 2018 in states Trump won:
Florida: Bill Nelson (Won by 55% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 74
Indiana: Joe Donnelly (Won by 50% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 61
Michigan: Debbie Stabenow (Won by 59% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 66
Missouri: Claire McCaskill (Won by 55% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 63
Montana: Jon Tester (Won by 49% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 60
North Dakota: Heidi Heitkamp (Won by 50% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 61
Ohio: Sherrod Brown (Won by 51% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 64
Pennsylvania: Bob Casey Jr. (Won by 54% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 56
West Virginia: Joe Manchin (Won by 61% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 69
Wisconsin: Tammy Baldwin (Won by 51% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 54

>Democrats up for reelection in 2018 in states Trump almost won (below 10% margin):
Minnesota: Amy Klobuchar (Won by 65% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 56
New Mexico: Martin Heinrich (Won by 51% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 45
Virginia: Tom Kaine (Won by 53% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 58

>Democrats up for reelection in 2018 in “safe blue states," which are an uphill battle but NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN if the Democrat is plagued by scandals, is uncharismatic, and is facing a solid GOP challenger. Reminder that a Republican won Massachusetts back in 2009. In the same way a Democrat can take Alabama in 2017, it is possible to take a “blue state” in 2018. EVEN IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THESE STATES, GO VOTE AND SPREAD AWARENESS! ONE OF THESE DEMOCRATS CAN FACE A SCANDAL IN 2018, AND LOSE TO A CHARISMATIC REPUBLICAN.

California: Dianne Feinstein (Won by 63% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 83
Connecticut: Chris Murphy (Won by 55% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 43
Delaware: Tom Carper (Won by 66% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 70
Hawaii: Mazie Hirono (Won by 63% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 69
Maryland: Ben Cardin (Won by 56% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 73
Massachusetts: Elizabeth Warren (Won by 54% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 67
New Jersey: Bob Menendez (Won by 59% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 63
New York: Kirsten Gillibrand (Won by 72% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 50
Rhode Island: Sheldon Whitehouse (Won by 64% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 61
Washington: Maria Cantwell (Won by 61% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 58

Who are our best nominees for each state? I know for Florida it would be Rick Scott.

>Republicans up for reelection in “safe red states.” Note -- even if you live in these states, GET OUT AND VOTE. There is no such thing as a 100% safe state for any side.
Nebraska: Deb Fischer(Won by 57.8% in 2012)(Running in 2018) Current age: 66
Mississippi: Roger Wicker (Won by 57.2% in 2012)(Running in 2018) Current age: 66
Utah: Orrin Hatch (not running in 2018)(Won by 65.2% in 2012)(might be replaced by Mitt Romney)
Wyoming: John Barrasso (Won by 75.9% in 2012)(Running in 2018) Current age: 65

>Republicans up for reelection in states that aren’t ‘safe.’ Note that you can consider some of these pretty safe, like Texas, but that is no excuse to not VOTE if you live in these states.
Arizona: Jeff Flake (won by 49.2%)(not running in 2018)
Nevada: Dean Heller (won by 45.9%)(Running in 2018)Current age: 57
Texas: Ted Cruz (won by 56.6%)(Running in 2018) Current age: 47
Tennessee: Bob Corker (won by 64.9%)(not running in 2018)

Uh most of those are impossible besides Delaware and Connecticut. I mean, even MASS and Maryland have Republican govs, if you can even call them that, but not sure they would vote in for a Sen.

That's where I need all of your help. I'm in the process of collecting info and data on each state, current senators, and voter issues. After that I will try to break each state down by who is running. BUT this is a large task and it an be sped up with the help of user's collective autism.

We should also be looking the the Minn Special election seat, I know they have two senate races this hear, but if Republicans could win one it's that won.

>RCP 2018 Generic Congressional Vote (mostly useless and peddled by shills, but including anyway)

>Salon: There will be no “Blue Wave"
salon.com/2017/05/27/wake-up-liberals-there-will-be-no-2018-blue-wave-no-democratic-majority-and-no-impeachment/

>10 Senate Seats that could flip -- It favors Republicans in a big way. The GOP will be defending just eight seats, while Democrats must fight for 23 — plus another two held by independents who caucus with Democrats. What’s worse is the fact that many of the seats they must defend are in states won by Republican Donald Trump.
thehill.com/homenews/senate/306210-10-senate-seats-that-could-flip-in-2018

>This is a hopped up best case scenario however Trump won't do as bad as people think.

(FLORIDA SENATE RACE)

We are up against Bill Nelson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nelson

>75 Years Old, former astronaut, 2nd sitting member of Congress to travel into space
>3 Term Senator. First elected in 2000 with 51% of the vote. Reelected in 2006 with 60% of the vote. Reelected in 2012 with 55% of the vote.
>Moderate Democrat. Accused of being a DINO -- Democrat in Name Only. Florida is a purple state, so no shit.
>As of 2017 he holds a 52% approval rating with only 23% of his constituents saying they disapprove of his job as Senator.

The guy is a bit of a tough opponent. He has a solid resume. He won in 2006 and 2012 with nice margins, partly because those were ‘blue years’ where Democrats won big. However, a lot has changed in the country since 2012. SJW bullshit only really started in 2014. Trump changed the landscape in 2015 and won in 2016 when he was a fucking joke in 2012. This guy is beatable, but as a moderate Democrat can appeal to large segments of the Floridian population. We’re going to have to marshall the people who voted for Rubio and Trump to vote for this guy. I used to live in Florida but don’t know much about him.

Any thoughts? I’ll update this as more info comes in.

(INDIANA SENATE RACE)

We are up against Joe Donnelly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Donnelly

>62 Years Old, generic lawyer / career politician type,
>1 Term Senator. First elected in 2012 with only 50% of the vote. Running for re-election this year.

This guy must know he’s in for a tough fight, being from Pence’s home state, which Trump won massively in 2016. We’re going to give him a fight even harder than he expects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Indiana,_2012

>During the election, Donnelly framed Mourdock as "the Wall Street candidate," saying that "the difference between me and Mourdock is, I represent the middle class, while he represents the special interests.

>During the campaign Mourdock (GOP opponent) became embroiled in a controversy after stating that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended."

The guy probably would have lost in 2012 were it not for that.

(MAINE SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_King

Angus King is an independent who caucuses with the Democrats. Maine is one of the redder states in the Northeast, the other being New Hampshire.

>generic career politician type
>73 years old

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Maine,_2012

>won by 52.92%. Republican had 30.73% and the Democrat had 13.15%

It seems he’s attracting a large amount of Democrats and moderate Republicans. Maine isn’t going to be a high priority state, but it would be nice if we could take this.

(MICHIGAN SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Stabenow

We are going up against Debbie Stabenow. Michigan, as we all know, is one of the rust belt states that flipped to Trump in a narrow margin. This is going to be one of the most hard fought races in the election.

>67 Years Old, generic career politician type
>Michigan’s first female Senator
>Three termer; won in 2000 with 49.5% as an underdog, won in 2006 with 57% (year the Democrats took Congress because of dissatisfaction with warmongering neocon George W. Bush who they now praise because he doesn’t like Drumpf) , won in 2012 with 59%

This looks like a tough battle based on those numbers, but a lot has changed since 2006 and 2012.

>Stabenow has expressed support in regulating talk radio via a measure like the Fairness doctrine.
>Stabenow has a "F" rating from both the National Rifle Association (NRA) and the Gun Owners of America for her consistent voting against pro-gun laws. She has an "A+" rating from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
>In 2017, Stabenow, alongside Debbie Dingell, introduced a law that would make it illegal for people charged with misdemeanor stalking to buy guns.
>Stabenow supported President Barack Obama's health reform legislation; she voted for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in December 2009,

I’m not sure how much Trump voters in Michigan care about these topics (namely the Trump voters who previously voted Democrat). Any thoughts?

>Stabenow made a cameo in the 2016 Zack Snyder film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as the Governor of New Jersey, the state in which Gotham City is located in the DC Extended Universe.

kek

(MINNESOTA SENATE RACES - INCLUDING AL FRANKEN’S OLD SEAT)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Smith

We will be going up against Tina Smith, Al Franken’s replacement. Note that there are TWO Senate elections in Minnesota this time around.

>59 Years Old, worked with Planned Parenthood, aside from some time spent in marketing worked mainly in politics
>former Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota

She got sworn in three days ago. There really isn’t much to be said at this point. Minnesota was one of the states that ALMOST went to Trump (a margin of around 40,000). If he won it, he would have won a state that even Reagan couldn’t win in 1984. The last time a Republican won it was 1972. The political landscape in Minnesota has changed massively. It’s similar to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Any thoughts? I’m grouping this in with the other senate race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar

In the other race, we’re facing Amy Klobuchar.

(OHIO SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherrod_Brown

We are going up against Sherrod Brown.

>65 years old, generic career politician
>first elected in 2006 with 56% of the vote, reelected in 2012 with 50.7% of the vote

Ohio is a state that went from voting for Obama in 2008 and 2012 to voting for Trump in 2016 with a pretty comfortable margin. Shitty Sherrod Brown knows he’s in deep shit. The Democrats know he’s in deep shit. They’ll be spending massive amounts of cash in this race, and so will the GOP.

>He voted in favor of the 2012 NDAA that sparked controversy over indefinite detention of US citizens

>Brown consistently votes in favor of gun control, which has earned him a "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA). He has repeatedly criticized congress, Republicans, and the NRA for making little to no effort in gun law reform.
>Brown supported the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, voting for it in December 2009
>In 2011, in the National Journal’s annual rankings, Brown tied with eight other members for the title of the most liberal member of Congress.
>The Washington Post reported that no candidate running for reelection, save Barack Obama, faced more opposition in 2012 by outside groups. As of April 2012, over $5.1 million had been spent on television ads opposing Brown, according to data provided by a Senate Democratic campaign operative.

All that money against him in 2012 and he still won. Granted, Romney was at the top of the ticket in 2012 and the country has changed a lot since then, especially Ohio. It’s a state that went from voting for Obama at a 3% margin in 2012 to voting for Trump at an 8% margin in 2016.

Any thoughts? I’ve never been to Ohio but I know many Sup Forumsiticians live there. How big of an issue is gun control for Ohio Republicans? I’m sure Obamacare pissed off a lot of Ohio Democrat voters.

Bump

(MISSOURI SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_McCaskill

We are going up against Claire McCaskill

>64 years old, generic lawyer turned career politician
>first elected in 2006 with 49.6%, reelected in 2012 with 54.7%

Missouri is a solidly red state that Trump easily won. McCaskill faced someone named Todd Akin in 2012, who was under fire for making statements about how “legitimate rape” doesn’t cause pregnancy. It’s possible she would have lost in 2012 without that happening. Again, the country has changed quite a bit since 2012. This is going to be one of the easier battles, but one we still need to work hard at to win.

>McCaskill voted for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, popularly known as ObamaCare, in December 2009

>McCaskill has an "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for her support of gun law reform

Missouri has a lot of gun loving southerners I’m guessing? Sounds like a point of vulnerability.

Any thoughts?

(SAFE BLUE DEMOCRATS)

>note that even though these are considered safe blue senators, they can still lose; Roy Moore lost in Alabama and Martha Coakley lost in Massachusetts...granted, those were special elections, but the point is...it’s possible

(CALIFORNIA SENATE RACE)

ballotpedia.org/Dianne_Feinstein

>California Senator since 1992 (many Sup Forumslacks weren’t even born, sorry for triggering you oldfags); seems unbeatable given how long she’s been an incumbent

>maybe she dies of some old lady illness and the Democrat to replace her sucks shit and the Republican is very charismatic; something along the lines of a fat white nu-male Democrat accused of pedophilia against a Chadly Hispanic Republican

(NEW YORK SENATE RACE)

ballotpedia.org/Kirsten_Gillibrand

>New York Senator since 2009, replacing Hillary Clinton and appointed by Governor Paterson
>won by 72.2% in 2012
>delicious MILF who would do anything for campaign funds

If she suffered a scandal where a sex tape of her swallowing cum was released, it would probably get her even more votes.

(NORTH DAKOTA SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Heitkamp

We are going up against Heidi Heitkamp.

>62 years old, generic lawyer turned career politician
>first elected in 2012 with 50.2% of the vote; margin of only 2994
>moderate Democrat
>Heitkamp has said that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act contains "good and bad" and "it needs to be fixed." She criticized her Senate opponent Rick Berg for wanting to repeal the law, citing concerns about insurance companies denying coverage to children with preexisting conditions.
>Heitkamp has an "A" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for her consistent support of pro-gun legislation.

it’s clear she’s doing her best to pander to the conservative. She is running in a state Trump won, but all it takes is for enough Trump voters to prefer her over the GOP candidate.

Hey guys, I'm coming up with a section for "The Issues"

Help me out

(Healthcare)

>Obamacare is massively unpopular. I know a few former Obama supporters who switched to Trump, with this issue being one of the main reasons.

>Trump has made strides in repealing it

(Immigration)

>Trump has made strides in improving border security

>Democrats are holding back funding for the Wall

(Gun Control)

>Democrats are often reliably anti-gun, even the more moderate ones in purple or redstates

(Abortion)

>we can count on evangelical pro-lifers to reliably vote for pro-life candidates, as this is often a dealbreaker issue for them

(Education)

>We can capitalize on how awful the Democrats have been when it comes to draconian anti-male and anti-anything-not-SJW policies in universities like Title IX and cancerous activism against speakers like Milo. We should get the anti-SJW crowd in to vote GOP in 2018. This is massively important

what other sections and information should I add?

Opioid crisis is huge in Midwestern states

>another general full of some guy posting walls of text nobody will read

I think it’ll depend a lot on how Josh Mandel campaigns. If he continues with Trumps economic stances and has no outstanding scandals come up then i think brown will go down. Gun control isn’t a huge issue where I live but the economy sure is, which will he key.

When I was in HS i was a part of the state youth and government program. We went to the statehouse and Senator Brown came to give a speech. It was the most arrogant and partisan trash heap I’ve ever heard. Getting him out of office would be a dream come true

Bump

Since you're from OH and I hear it's one of the worst states for opioids, how important do you think the drug crisis is to the general population? Any other big issues in OH? This is a very important state to win.

SCOTT WAGNER /OURGUY/ FOR PA GOVERNOR!
>PRIMARY: MAY 15TH 2018
>GENERAL: NOVEMEBER 6TH 2018
!!GET OUT AND VOTE!!
REGISTER TO VOTE vote.org/register-to-vote/pennsylvania/
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIMARY IS APRIL 15TH

Wagner is a major supporter of Donald Trump.

Scott Wagner is an American businessman and Republican state senator from the state of Pennsylvania for the 28th Senate district.
>Wagner is from Spring Garden Township in York County, Pennsylvania.
>He owns a waste management business, called Penn Waste
>and a trucking company, called KBS Trucking

In 2017, Wagner referred to billionaire businessman George Soros as a "Hungarian Jew" who has a "hatred for America"

He further clarified his comments by saying: "Look, Soros has spent a ton of money playing in Republican races everywhere. He has supported a very radical agenda. He was a big supporter of Obama and Obama set this country back eight years. Soros was born in Hungary and was born a Jew. I think everybody's getting their knickers around their ankles over this and there's no reason for that."
He picked Jeff Bartos as his running mate
>real estate developer
>political outsider

SCOTT WAGNER'S PLAN TO FIX PENNSYLVANIA
wagnerforgov.com/scotts-plan-to-fix-pa/

!!GET OUT AND VOTE!!

Live in Texas, I know who I’m voting for senate

>Upppps PEDO
>flips R to D
>screencap this

Another big task is to compile all state's dates for voter registration and the process you need to go through.
>The first year I could vote I fucked up by not registering in time in IN. You have to register at least one month prior to any election.

I am still monitoring this thread.

Six Dem senators that Podesta gave money to are up for re-election in 2018 in states that Trump won.

Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly
Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill
Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin
West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin
Montana Sen. Jon Tester

MEMEABLE

>Vote Republican, Sup Forums!
MORE OPEN BORDERS, AMNESTY AND WEALTH INEQUALITY!

Republicans are a much better choice than the democrats, the dems are very open about their anti-white positions

Incumbents retiring from public office

U.S. Senators

Bob Corker Republican Tennessee

Jeff Flake Republican Arizona

Al Franken Democratic Minnesota

U.S. House members
Blake Farenthold Republican Texas, District 27

Bob Goodlatte Republican Virginia, District 6

Carol Shea-Porter Democratic New Hampshire, District 1

Charles W. Dent Republican Pennsylvania, District 15

Dave Reichert Republican Washington, District 8

David Trott Republican Michigan, District 11

Frank LoBiondo Republican New Jersey, District 2

Gene Green Democratic Texas, District 29

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen Republican Florida, District 27

Jeb Hensarling Republican Texas, District 5

Joe Barton Republican Texas, District 6

John Delaney Democratic Maryland, District 6

John J. Duncan, Jr. Republican Tennessee, District 2

Lamar Smith Republican Texas, District 21

Luis V. Gutierrez Democratic Illinois, District 4

Lynn Jenkins Republican Kansas, District 2

Niki Tsongas Democratic Massachusetts, District 3

Ruben J. Kihuen Democratic Nevada, District 4

Sam Johnson Republican Texas, District 3

Sandy Levin Democratic Michigan, District 9

Ted Poe Republican Texas, District 2

Jason Chaffetz Republican Utah, District 3

John Conyers, Jr. Democratic Michigan, District 13

Patrick J. Tiberi Republican Ohio, District 12

Tim Murphy Republican Pennsylvania, District 18

Tom Price Republican Sec HHS

Trent Franks Republican Arizona, District 8

Xavier Becerra Democratic Attorney General of California

Source

>ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_are_not_running_for_re-election_in_2018

Wrong. Thanks for the bump though.

My favorite part of these threads is the constant demoralization attempts.
>there are no PACs monitoring Sup Forums goy don't be paranoid!

>Republicans are a much better choice than the democrats, the dems are very open about their anti-white positions
>Actually believing this
Yeah... Free trade and open borders are so much better, as long as they pretend to be patriots!

>MINNESOTA
I can almost guarantee Klobuchar won’t lose her seat, even though she’s a dirty dem she makes enough appearances in rural areas and whores enough to prevent them from voting her out, and the cities love her. This seat can still be taken however, trump would have won this state, Republicans just haven’t put in the effort or funding here. Al’s old seat is a definite target.
MN is a massively majority white state, and whites have been leaning more right than ever. If this is utilized and funding is spent here, I guarantee MN can go red. Only a few counties were blue last election.

More on her...
>57 years old, generic lawyer turned career politician
>She has been called a "rising star" in the Democratic Party.
>She has been named by The New York Times and The New Yorker as one of the women most likely to become the first female President of the United States, and by MSNBC and The New Yorker as a possible nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court.
>first won in 2006 with 58%, then reelected in 2012 with 65% of the vote

>Klobuchar has a "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for supporting gun control legislation
>Klobuchar opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership "because she [had] concerns about whether the proposed legislation [was] strong enough for American workers."

This sounds like it’s going to be a tough battle. We’re going to need a strong GOP candidate to get turnout high among potential Trump voters. A huge reason he didn’t win in 2016 was because of McMullin who siphoned off 53,000 votes (probably not Democrat voters) and Johnson siphoning off 112,000 votes (including some Democrat voters). Margin between Trump and Hillary was 44,765 votes.

You can bet that the Democrats will employ their usual get out the vote efforts (though maybe they think Minnesota is safer than it actually is?).

Any thoughts?

>Feinstein
>dying
Baby blood.

Keeping my fingers crossed the baby blood she ingests now has AIDS.

In a lot of midwestern states the media’s hyping the drug epidemic, to your average voter it’s definitely something concerning.

It’s really hard to pick a winning strategy against her, she’s pretty clean, she’s not unlikeable, and the majority of Minnesota’s economy has been doing great. Slandering her may have the opposite effect on MN. The only way to win is to really fire up the republican voting base, and attract large amounts of independent voters.

Democrats
>open borders
>pro fag
>openly hates whites
>against right wing court justices
>pro affirmative action
>wants to impeach trump
>make leftists happy if they win

Republicans
>for tougher immigration
>for traditional marriage
>isn’t trying to impeach trump
>for right wing court justices
>against affirmative action
>leftists will be triggered and demoralized if they win

I’m voting republican, don’t agree with everything they do, but they’re better than democrats

I'm also from OH and from my experience the drug epidemic is a huge concern. Especially since I personally know people who have suffered from it.

And We also have the 3 cities that are in the top 10 overdose cities in the country.

Josh Mandel dropped out

>For tougher immigration
lol. We are going to get a """virtual""" wall and amnesty. Do you even understand why we are getting flooded with third worlders?
>For traditional marriage
I don't hear any talk about gay marriage or no-fault divorces
>isn't trying to impeach Trump
This makes sense now...
>for right wing court justices
We have had FIVE republican administrations since 1965 immigration act and affirmative action...
>against affirmative action
Sure...
>Leftists will be triggered xD
>>>/ptg/

So basically, if a Democrat running in OH could be linked to things like Big Pharma, amnesty/immigration (gangs deal drugs), and lessening prison sentences (for dealers), we could meme that HARD against them.

Crimson Tide sounds better than red tide.

Yeah, definitely.

>you
A shill

Yep, the entire Midwest is being hit, but Ohio is definitely the target to hammer away at the opioids.

I thought we were changing it to "Sea of Red" or "Red Storm"

>Hear something I don't like
>SHILL!!!!!!!!
I understand the majority of this board now looks like pic and is full of high schoolers, but come on guys...

most of the candidates are complete faggots

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT PAUL NEHLEN AND HIS CHANCES

It'd be great if we could get him elected, but even if he wins the primaries the Democrats will throw a huge fit over some of the things he said.
I could see him as someone the media will attack and try to destroy, like they did with Moore

Democrats and Republicans are both responsible for the heroin crisis here.
Only through constant repentance will we be saved. Do not cast a vote for either evils but instead pray to Yahweh, the highest, the most merciful, for our deliverance.

>Implying doing nothing will accomplish anything

Lmao what are you even doing on Sup Forums

>Red Tide

Lol

Well considering these threads are made by literally the Mercers to shill their puppet candidates here.

>Republicans are a much better choice

I'll still be poking my head in this thread but I must attend to other tasks for now.

TO DO (any anons feel free to help)

- Finish state-by-state run down like how I was doing in the first few posts
- Find lists of who has officially declared themselves running for each state
- Begin research on the above
- Compile each state's voter registration dates and info
- Organize and archive useful info
- Begin the meme process

Also, I like how the shills come in here and help bump the thread to page 1. THANKS FOR THE EXPOSURE

What makes all you Trumpians think 2018 is going to be some kind of blow out for you guys? Sure the Senate map favors your side. But every midterm elections since 2006 has been a wave election for the party out of power. Looking at Statewide races, senatorial and gubernatorial, we see Republicans winning blue states by 20 points and Democrats winning red states by 20 points. Also there are going to be two seats in Arizona that are open this year because McCain is on his way out. Also Tennessee against all the odds could actually be competitive...Bredesen isn't wasting his time.

We in Ohio are, all of us, lost in sin. God is greatest. If we are sincere in our repentance I have faith he will deliver us from this epidemic. Pray everyday, several times, and do not falter.

>republican immigration
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/02/trump-gop-senators-to-introduce-bill-to-slash-legal-immigration-levels/

>courts
The republicans have been voting in favor of trumps court picks

>impeaching trump
Why should we?

>marriage
The only reason it’s legal everywhere is because of leftists and Kennedy in the Supreme Court, all it takes is Kennedy or Ginsberg retiring or dying and it can be banned in red states again

>affirmative action
Jeff session is actively destroying it

I’m voting republican, democrats want to genocide white males and open about it

Your right, we should vote democrats who want to give niggers more gibs

You must be new to politics. There is no point in winning politically. Every single candidate is either establishment or will be persuaded, threatened, blackmailed, or bribed into supporting the establishment and its agenda. That was clear after Mitch McConnell defeated the Tea Party in 2014. After the Tea Party consolidated with other disaffected elements on the right and propelled Trump to victory, the establishment co-opted Trump's immigration agenda. We just saw it with the no-wall proposal. These Republicans you think are going to help MAGA are not going to help MAGA. They are going to help the establishment solidify the decline.

We do not have freedom of speech to red pill the average person, and that's not likely to change.

There is only violent conflict left available to us. Remember that the most important goal in the coming violent breakdown is to eliminate Jews from America.

>Republicans are a much better choice

KYS shill

Naw, if Trump is just going to be another neo-con then fuck it, democucks are all white hating nigger lovers and neo-cons are all kike loving faggots that constantly shit all over actual christian conservatives. There's no winning

Remember to not let blackpilled shills get to you. The entire House is up for re-election and that's where lots of "literally who?" candidates run, and that's where we can begin to turn the tide in favor of MAGA /ourguy/ candidates. The House is equally important. True, there may be less MAGA-esque republicans in the Senate, but we are called to defend our ground and signal through elections that the modern American conservative movement wants CONSERVATIVES and Trump policy supporting candidates. Which is why the House is equally important to focus on.
Look up your district in your state and see who is running.

hahahaha, got him on that one. Make sure he knows he's the shill! LMAO XD

Oh shit. Didn’t even realize. Is Mike Gibbons the only one left then? I imagine new people will enter now to try to fill the void.

Hey dude, I'm the OP who made the original thread yesterday.

I just woke up here in NYC (lol bad bedtime). Thanks for keeping up with this.

Were you the one talking about getting this organized and having a Mega link?
Also, if you have any additional info, please share.

>convenient general source for everything important about the 2018 midterms
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2018

Please add this to the OP

here's what I left off with when it came to the "Issues" section

(President Trump)

>Democrats will attack Trump for a variety of issues -- conspiracy theories about Russian collusion, his mental health

>People with an autistic hatred for Trump can be motivated to turnout for the Democrats, though that probably won’t mean much given that they’re going to be centered in areas that are already reliably blue. At the same time, their hatred can be offputting to independents and moderates.

>GOP candidates in NeverTrumper areas will need to distance themselves from Trump, and we are going to have to be fine with that, because they’re likely to be better than the Democrat candidates

>GOP candidates in areas where Trump is popular should market themselves as explicitly MAGA anti-establishment candidates.

(Human Trafficking / Pizzagate / Pedos in the Establishment)

>if John Podesta gets busted this year, the GOP can capitalize on this MASSIVELY. Even if we don’t get Skippy, getting some other Democrat figures exposed as pedos will fuck them up like how Moore got fucked up and turned Alabama blue

(Sexual Harrassment)

>have no doubt about it, you can bet your balls that more than a few GOP candidates WILL face allegations of sexual harassment, maybe even as severe as Moore’s or worse. Everyone running as a Republican must be prepared to respond ‘no’ in a clear, definitive way that makes the Democrats look bad for trying to smear them

>it’s a double edged sword. Democrats will probably face allegations and will be harmed by them too.

See: nytimes.com/2017/12/15/us/andrea-ramsey-harassment.html
>female democrat dropped out of race due to sexual harassment claims

yeah, I was working on the megalink last night. I ran into some trouble because I couldn't share it without revealing my name

(Jobs)

>With the new Trump tax cuts, the resulting economic growth will lead to more jobs
>Trump is bringing back plenty of new jobs to the rust belt

(Healthcare)

>Obamacare is massively unpopular. I know a few former Obama supporters who switched to Trump, with this issue being one of the main reasons.

>Trump has made strides in repealing Obamacare

(Immigration)

>Trump has made strides in improving border security

>Democrats are holding back funding for the Wall

(Opioid Epidemic)

>The Opioid epidemic is caused by drug cartels sending immigrants into the country as drug mules and also all the cities most affected by the drugs are run by democrats.

>Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for adults in the US under the age of 50. This is the most pressing health issue in the nation. It beats out literally everything else.

(Gun Control)

>There are many voters who are pro-2nd Amendment who consider being anti-gun to be a dealbreaker. These can be counted upon to show up to vote against Democrats

>likewise, "think of muh children in schools" types might act the opposite way

(Abortion)

>we can count on evangelical pro-lifers to reliably vote for pro-life candidates, as this is often a dealbreaker issue for them

>likewise, some pro-choicers will reliably vote for pro-choice candidates

(Marijuana)

>a problem the GOP has is that its candidates generalize oppose legalization or decriminilization, and voters who consider this important can swing an election

>if Trump kicks out sessions and moves towards decriminalization or legalization, it can help him and the GOP tremendously

Could you sign up with a 2nd account without your dox and upload it again there?

by the way, before I went to bed last night, I decided that we should switch it from "Red Tide" to "Red Storm"

the other candidates were

"Sea of Red"
"Crimson Tide"
"Blood Bath"

what do you think?

the idea is to do our best to make sure that doesn't happen

Trump is a President where many things go the opposite of where they usually go. Yes, midterms usually are negative for the incumbent after he first takes office, but it doesn't have to be like that this time around.

For instance, in 2002, the GOP won even more seats under Dubya

let's find a way of appending this to the OP copypasta

The purpose of this thread is to provide Sup Forums a convenient guide to the 2018 midterms, and a platform to take action to achieve specific objectives that will prevent any semblance of a “Blue Wave.”

TO DO (any anons feel free to help)

- Finish state-by-state run down like how I was doing in the first few posts
- Find lists of who has officially declared themselves running for each state
- Begin research on the above
- Compile each state's voter registration dates and info
- Organize and archive useful info
- Begin the meme process

Michigan cares about jobs that is it. They were screwed by Democrats for years.

Thank you based user. I will help with this. This was something I spoke about last year gathering info for a mid-term general.

THANK YOU! I will help however I can.

ANONS this is great info. BECOME FAMILIAR. VOTE AT ALL COSTS, AND DO NOT BECOME DEMORALIZED. Remember that trump only had a 1.6% chance to win.

Yes and when we have all "state summaries / rundowns" complete I can work on making it in to one infographic so there isn't a giant wall of text for each state right at the beginning of the general.

(Michigan Candidate Primer)

(The Ugly)

Bob Carr
> Stabbenow would tear this guy to shreds
> Old
> Creepy
> Very Jeb-like
> Republican?
> Campaigning on a platform of helping smalltown MI
> Has no idea what social media is

(The Good)
Sandy Pensler
> Clear MAGA-esque campaign message
> Easy to meme
> Active on Social Media
> Easy to use website
> Pro Business
> Pro Gun
> Pro Entitlement Reform
> Pro Great Lakes - ** this is HUGE ** as its one of Stabbenow's greatest selling points and something she was been running on for years.
> Pro Life

John James
> Young
> Veteran
> Active on Social Media
> Pro Business
> Educated
> Successful
> Good Looking. Huge plus when stealing votes from Detroit, Flint, and Lansing

> Black. Race is going to be an important part of this upcoming election, despite what OP says. Can sway the dumb nigger vote.

> Race Mixer. May be seen as a negative for the Far Right and in strong black areas.

> Very easy to meme as an Uncle Tom
> Actually lives in the battleground area of SE Michigan

i live in new york what should i dooooo

>i live in new york what should i dooooo
Research your candidates and engage in discussion with fellow Anons from the same place. Find a common ground, create memes in support and disseminate the info.

There will be lots of "think for your self" as not all of us can tell everyone everything.

We have our home states to concentrate on.

If you live in the city you might as well not vote, live in upstate New York you can at least vote for a representative

HoosierBro, join my new telegram chat. I'll make you an admin

t.me/joinchat/EZQIQRK0xXYHSDAEFHmlmw

yeah, I'll do that, or one of us will

I don't have telegram and I don't want to tie things to my phone number. Hell, I'd rather use (((Discord))) or something else. Is there a way to join without giving out my number?

Sure we'll use Discord instead

Yes but that was right after 9/11. That really scrambled the whole game. '02 was a fluke.

gg/k99whR

d/is/cord link

and Trump becoming President is a bit of a fluke too

SEEING RED 2018

Also for Education Charter Schools have effectively shown to be more effective at teaching children then public schools, but with the appointment of Betsy DeVos the Democrats have taken a strong stance against charter schools and school choice

School Choice is also appeals to Christians because they can get help sending their kids to parochial schools.

Even with the Liberal activist being agaist Charter Schools LA County was able to get several pro-choice members on their school board.

Also add a section about Terrorism/Security

bumping