>Be American
>Go to gym
>See this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Odg2K25sLGg
hooktube.com/watch?v=hWpiZ2gA7cw
youtube.com/watch?v=-TQ1RjM0eOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Planet Fitness is not a gym. It's a fucking scam that tricks people into thinking they're doing good.

planet fitness is not a gym. they dont have benches or racks. they literally have an alarm they set off if you drop your weights (or even set them down hard)

Planet Fitness keeps the spic teeny boppers with their popped collars and jewelry on out of the real weight rooms. They keep the fat bitches out of the real gyms, too. They are a fucking godsend.

>be europeon
>go to street
>see this

Don't worry goyim they are all fat free so eat as many as you like, also have you renewwed you gym membership for the next year yet, I have the application right here, that will be $500 shekels.

nothing wrong with having something sweet once in while.

I always kind of thought of planet shitness as an alcoholics anonymous that brings in a half gallon of whiskey and a keg of beer for its members on the weekends.

First off, those are bagels, not donuts and Planet Fitness isn't an actual gym, it's more like a shitty weight watchers program

an entire year of free food for only 500 shekels sounds too good of a deal for a jew to make

crunchy peanut butter sandwich, chocolate milk = ultimate work-out food

>Planet Fatness

What is that in the containers in the right side of the table?

im bulking so I would dig having some free bagels on the regular

>a bagel before or after a work out is bad

Christ,when did people become so retarded?

Considering most PF members ar eonly going to show up for a week and then quit its really not.

How do you expect to get muscle if you dont bulk?

Is this an anti-semitic thread?

When are donuts good user?

lard for on the donuts

once in a while if you aren't a fat fuck

>memeflaggot
flaggot it's an exercise in impulse control, further, the rationale is gymrats deserve treats on sunday. why cant yerpeons into challenging themselves?

Scam isn't the right word. It's aimed at the certain crowd of leftists, the type who got participating awards. I've had friends get kicked out of planet fitness because they were lifting too much and it's intimidating to others

Cream cheese, some jelly and either butter or custard, it's hard to tell though

Cream cheese

People put that shit on doughnuts? wtf

>It's aimed at the certain crowd of leftists
do you just initially assume that everyone you don't like is a leftist?

its all about perspective, keep faggots in faggot gyms win win

lol nobody judges you at the gym
nobody even cares about you except other equally insecure fat people

Those are bagels, not donuts and plenty of bakeries make bismarks or long johns that are filled with custard or some type of jelly filling

Those are bagels you stupid nigger

Can't even spell judgment right

From where I stand 99% of people are leftists compared to where I stand politically

THIS THIS THIS!

I was on a business trip and I saw there was a planet fitness next to the hotel I was staying at. So I went over and found a guest pass was $20 but a "Black Card Membership" was $19 a month.

So I got the membership and figured I can use this when I go on the road as I travel a lot with my job and unfortunately I can't take my gym with me.

First day there I got kicked out because some soyboys girlfriend was 'mirin me lifting weights. She kept walking past me and smiled at me. I flexed and she laughed. Then the soyboy apparently ran over to management and complained saying I was grunting and making noise. So they booted me. The soyboy had a smug look on his face and waved "bye bye" at me while standing in front of his girlfriend (who was looking over his shoulder at me and had a sad look on her face).

You couldn't pay me enough money to set foot in that liberal cesspool again. But I might invest in that as it would amuse me to make money off liberals that will never make it.

Where do you think you are?

>(((bagels)))
what did they mean by this?

>PLANET FITNESS
>GYM

oy vey dis schlomo don't know about da schmeeeaaar

>Stories that never fucking happened

Are you one of those planet fitness / cross-fit faggots? You go by the parking lot of a planet fagness and all you see are bernie or hillary bumper stickers on prius

A plain bagel has about the same amount of calories as a glazed donut, retard, if not more.

>Bagels, muffins, coffee
Sometimes you don't want the protein shake in the morning OP.

Can confirm, work at Panera Bread.
Plain bagels are like 220 calories a piece. Everything else is like 300+.

reminder the strongest, fastest and best swimmers come from america.

No it doesn't. I worked in a bakery for over five years and the bagels we used always had less calories then the donuts we made. It would have more calories if you ate one with cream cheese or jelly but one plain bagel is better for you than a glazed donut. If I remember correctly, the bagels were like 250-350 calories per bagel and most of the donuts were over 400 calories each

Meanwhile at PF you have people who train in the hardest part of physical fitness .
Cardio.
You know the thing that meathead lifters are too undisciplined and lazy to do but is the best for your body.

"hurrrr but I lift bro."
Yeah good.
Lol that will help with that job moving furniture for a living until your fat/protein bloated body gives out from a clogged artery in you heart or empty head.

Just because you are a spindly manlet fuck with arms like knitting needles doesn't mean everyone else is.

I am 6' 4" 280. I played football in hs and college. I still work out every day (except Sunday - which is why I am shitposting here today).

I get mired all the time

i can tell by your comment that you don't know anything about fitness and lifting

You need carbs to burn.

Meanwhile I have seen guys your size get knock the fuck out or choked the fuck out by guys half your size who actually know more then sets and reps.
I worked at a club in NYC i saw what happened to bouncer from guys half their size.

Dude, it's Planet Fitness. Only the most deluded pathetic people have a membership for that "gym". I believe user's post about a Soyboy's girlfriend. You have to remember its a Soyboy's girlfriend: she's not a 10/10 and at best a 6/10.

I've had fat hogs mirin' me, following me for attention and I ain't honestly shit.

I know nothing but you disagree with the truth I stated.
lol ok
And pray tell wtf do you know??
Hurrr I lift bro???

the should give you steak burritos instead

Lunk alarm at planet fitness is absurd
youtu.be/Odg2K25sLGg

I don't get it

why be intimidated when you can be motivated

It's an actual rule in Planet Fitness that you can't grunt and make noise. His story is pretty plausible.

my nigga

>Planet fitness
>Gym

WEW LAD

liberal mindset is lowest common denominator

They are the weak, the stupid, the hacks who can't make it, and need to drag everyone else around them down to their level.

Free food. What's not to like?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING KEK

Have fun with your soft skinnyfat cardio body. Meanwhile I lift and actually look good.

You know what the best part about looking good is? It helps your career. People instantly like and trust good looking people. Have fun being an assistant manager the rest of your life and remember to think about me every once in a while after your wife leaves you because you went bald at 35.

>paid membership
>free

It's what you make it. It's cheap and free guest. If you can't make gainz at flanet pitness there's something wrong with your program. Oh yeah I eat shit all the time. Carbs aren't the enemy being a faggot is.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hWpiZ2gA7cw

I live in a ruralish area and the planet fitness we have is okay. You are allowed to wear sleeveless shirts, the manager told me, "If you're making no noise you're not even trying", and there are a lot of really fit dudes who go there. The lunk alarm only gets used by employees to prank people. I get a good workout there. They don't have all the equipment I wish they had, but enough to suffice and get really intense full body workouts.

Excessive exercise makes you bald faster retard

Maybe I have a sensitive nose. But I couldn't imagine eating anything at the gym.

What's the problem? Gyms aren't for dieting or losing weight.

Anytime I eat them before bed. I can as I've been working out all my adult life and played sports as a child. It's great to run into old high school class mates during the holidays and see them all blown out greasy and fat.

Yeah but that's the good kind of bald, not your squishy soyboy MPB ass.

I lose my appetite after a workout. Hell, half the time I lose my sex drive. Takes a few hours to feel normal again.

For real. Why can't I jack off after a workout. It's like impossible.

I bet the food is complimentary.

And nothing wrong grabbing a bite in between. You need carb energy to train. A bagel would last you till you get home for proper food.

>trying to reuse a meme against euros

doesn't work, mutt

Holy shit

nothing that comes with a membership is complimentary, it's factored into the price

>I am 6' 4" 280
>I played football in hs and college
>I still work out every day
>is actually a 5'2", 100 lbs manlet who's never worked out in their life.
Stop lying user.

Your body doesn't have enough resources for stuff like that after an intense workout, it's got more important priorities.

>muh cardio

Cardio is the soy of exercise

>2018
>not bloatmaxxing

Implying everyone thinks beefed up muscle heads look good.
Most people see them as selfish dumb fucks.

But yeah you are right as the rich men, doctors, CEOs, etc all look like they hurrr durrr lift bro."

But hey enjoy your bypass surgery at 40.
That is if you survive.
Oh and that life saving surgery will be done by people with much smaller muscles accounts then you but with much bigger bank accounts.

A judgement free zone at the gym is actually not a inherently bad idea. If you want fat fucks to get skinny the last thing you want to do is discourage them from going to the gym. The only times it actually goes bad is when "Judgement" includes lifting too many weights or being too fit.

Are you fucking retarded?

>2018
>using terms that mean nothing but make you sound like an 80s valley girl.

We've reached levels of projection I could never have conceived. This post could clearly be displayed on the moon.

>Implying everyone thinks beefed up muscle heads look good.
You don't just accidentally become a beefed up muscle head if you lift some weights you retard. If just helps keep your bf% down and give you an athletic physique.

>A judgement free zone

There is no judgement at a gym. Its all in the head. Having a judgement free zone just means you have a comfort zone for fat people. They will stay stuck in in and the gym will collect the money every month from people who are lying to themselves in perpetuity.

Beefed up muscle head to most people = vain selfish low IQ fuck head.

You spoke on behalf of beefed up muscle heads that is what I addressed.
If you are lost in the argument as your English is shit then just say so.

>be argentine
>go to malvinas
>see this

Jesus... what the fuck is the point?
What if you drop a dumbbell?
What if you jump?

And you are so stoned you cannot make a coherent point.

Wrong you retard. I speak on behalf of people who lift. You are the one who wrongly conflates that with being a beefed up muscle head. If you actually set foot in a gym once you might know what the fuck you're talking about.

I wonder how many set the alarms off on purpose.

COME ON
GOTTA EAT BIG
TO GET BIG
youtube.com/watch?v=-TQ1RjM0eOg

Good bants