Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watsonville_riots
reddit.com/r/hapas/
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6ewmgr/was_count_kalergi_the_1920s_eurasiantiger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its an anime fetish, not asian

>YEAH GIRL FUCK THAT NIGGER!!! YOU GOOO GIRL! ONLY DATE NON-WHITE PEOPLE
>WHAT? WHITE MEN ARE DATING NON-WHITE WOMEN? REEEEE

That's basically what the Article is about you kiddie diddler.

That's not what the article is about. The article is about people who complain about the displacement of white people having non-white children

>WHY ARE THESE FUCKING RACISTS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER RACES??!

I'm glad I'm not a liberal.

>Nyt article about this bullshit thread that's been popping up the last few days
Yup now I'm convinced these threads were made by faggot journos

>kiddie diddler

nice projection

That's what your country is most famous for though. Belgian-Pedo jokes are a classic over here.

You can't complain about "white genocide", "white displacement", or "white Erasure" if you have non-white kids, it's just that simple

Who wrote this, a jew?

No, an Asian woman wrote it

I just glanced over the article. This people are too dumb to take seriously anymore

O B S E S S E D

Kek, this is literally just the result of them having realized months / years ago that Sup Forums is at the center of all this, and trying to figure out how to carefully construct a narrative to paint everything we do and talk about (in this case, all the anime culture stuff) as pathological

Precisely this

these kikes make a good point

>trying to figure out how to carefully construct a narrative to paint everything we do and talk about (in this case, all the anime culture stuff) as pathological
THIS

says who

The Alt-Left's Black Fetish

The alt-right's biggest problem is that it's full to the brim with low value men.

These low value men can't inspire or lead people toward their world viewpoint, and they can't succeed with women of their own race to secure the future of that race.

Le nice guys get burned and go one of three ways:
1. Male feminism - double down on the niceguyness in the hopes of a vagina
2. Alt-right - it's the women who are wrong! Not us pudgy, badly dressed, low t internet warriors!
3. Suicide

Although paths 1 and 2 may eventually lead to 3 regardless.

An asian gf may mitigate some of the above but the white male will never be fully satisfied in knowing he could not get a white gf, and it's a relationship based on fetishization & desperation on one side and fetishization and social status seeking on the other. In order words, a hollow mess.

hitler

>I'll post some camwhore I found on the internet

Your future children

If Leftists and feminists don't like it, it must be good.

All radical political movements attract weirdos, it's only when things get bad that normal people get interested

And I know why they don't like it.

They still think the “alt-right” is a real thing

The """art""" in these NYT articles is so fucking Jewish.
>hmm, what will get my point across?
>what image will complement this piece?
>ah yes, a writhing mass of human flesh
Every fucking time.

>Creating more Asians while complaining about white demographics

What a horrible state things must be in. Right men share more viable traits for relationships with those from another continent, than people of their own race and locale

>liking a fellow traveler race that has white skin, rich history and culture, large economies, and beautiful traditional women is a "fetish"

>meanwhile letting in people who literally fuck babies and goats on a regular documented basis and who cannot stop stabbing exploding and driving trucks into everyone in every country that hosts them while openly calling for world domination is "diverse enrichment".

nah u got it flipped.

Yeah but in fairness the alt-right is essentially all weirdos at the moment. There's not one normal public person amongst them.

Really isn't helping that everything associated with the alt-right is spewing sexism, muh virgin asian qt 3.14 shit, at every opportunity either.

>Beautiful traditional women
>Marry outside their race more than any other group

Pick one and only one

It's also why they have this weird, contradictory fixation where they accuse Sup Forums of being "at the center of the alt-right" but at the same time try not to talk about us THAT much / carefully avoid linking normies to here - they're aware that if normies were encouraged to just come here and "see what's up" they'd likely get redpilled, so they need to construct a framing that delegitimizes us right out of the gate. It's all just perception management.

A related observation with regard to "they can't stop thinking about us but will never admit to it and actively try to downplay it" is to think about how this mirrors what "popular kid groups" will do in real life when sensing a challenge to the social status of their group; they will all be in lockstep with each other in communicating and expressing how "haha we're unassailably the coolest and they're irredeemable losers, not even worth thinking about, like wow why would you even bring that other group up they're so insignificant haha" long past the point that this is an accurate way to describe the group dynamic situation. The meta-discussion about the popularity and influence of different groups in a social environment is a subset of perception management, it's far too important a domain to control to simply "tell the truth"; pic related, they will be asserting their infinite power and laughing at our total lack of influence right up until we metaphorically take Paris.

It's been happening a lot lately. Remember the faggo journalist that kept trying to push onions here and told to fuck off, then ran a "lol alt right is obsessed with onions" article?

Wanting to fuck Asian girls is different than wanting to marry and breed them.

I have mild yellow fever but I'll NEVER fund a family with an asian girl.

You just repeated your point? It'd be really weird is a radical political movement came on the scene and immediately attracted normal people. Before 1917, communist parties in Russia had smaller meetings than a local AA meeting

(OP)
This

S A G E

>sexism

Kindly kill yourself for still buying into this retarded leftist worldview.

No such thing as "sexism", just genetic differences that causes behavioral differences between sexes. If you want to deny reality, you're the problem.

There is also no such thing as the "alt right" you leftist newfaggot.

Friendly reminder male race traitors are not exempt form purification on Day of the Rope, and in fact have a convenient extra place to have said rope attached to.

>>Marry outside their race more than any other group
not counting philipinos and jungle monkeys

Read Eric Hoffer's "The True Believer." He suggests that mass movements are primarily composed of weirdos. Normies are too busy living their normie lives to get into politics or movements. The people who do get into politics are those who feel that their lives or selves have been irreparably harmed by some external factor (i.e. Jews); romantic failure (blamed on racemixing thots) would provide an excellent stimulus for political activity.

>have asian gf
>libshits be like YOU RACIST

>The cartoony picture has the girl with asian features and the boy with caucasian features.

Kek.

No you know why you get 3 wmaf threads a day on Sup Forums, so NYT can write an article about how're racemixers and alienate other patriots.
They literally made the whole shit up.

This

>full fedora
>has a cross necklace
hmm

This has been an issue.

Go onto any hapa forum and it's filled with hapa boys with weird complexes. Many have white nationalist fathers when they themselves look 100% slanty eyed gook.

This obviously leads to personality disorders and it seems like many hate white men.

Why would a white man want an asian son?

I've read it

It's not even the "white nationalist dad" thing(although that is an issue), they lack a make role model they can identify with and their mother has basically told them that she doesn't find her son attractive

Sorry, fags, but once I cash out my cryptocurrency gains, I'm fucking RIGHT OFF from the West and setting in another country. Seems Eastern Europe is more open to cryptocurrency investors, so maybe I will cash out there and settle down with a Slavic woman, but I don't give a fuck if I end up with a Latina or Asian.

Should I give a shit about a society that has rejected me for decades? Unless my nation plans on refunding my teens and 20s, my fucking youth I'll never get back, I'll leave it to others to "preserve my race and nation". I'm not surprised many of you still fall for this meme, since you lick the cuntflaps of "conservative" and "alt-right" women who use social media to just get attention and even money(!!!) from you guys. Wake the fuck up. You'll never find a white traditional woman with hundreds or thousands of followers on Twitter and Instagram. I'm sorry but you need to fucking realize this.

I love that book. It explains Sup Forums, the SJWs, BLM, and normie apathy, pretty much all of modern politics with one simple thesis.
The AMWF and r/hapa crowd feel broken and blame their parents and society's racism instead of bettering themselves, lifting, reading, and getting laid.
The SJW purple-haired dykewhales could, with a bit of effort, make themselves fit in a bit better (and make themselves more fit) instead of binging on conformism (they all look alike) dressed up as hyperindividualism.
BLM blames whitey for what's really a black problem.
Sup Forums is its own Jew.

Tfw the normies become aware of our asian fetish so we can't have it as an alibi for not being racist anymore

>Unless my nation plans on refunding my teens and 20s, my fucking youth I'll never get back
And there we have it, right there: Eric Hoffer's idea of feeling irreparably harmed by some external force. So fucking textbook.

The one problem I have with it is that a lot of people who read to attempt to hand waive problems by just focusing on psycho-analysis of someone. Maybe communities would be better if they were homogenous, maybe r/hapas has a point about how western societies view Asian males, maybe BLM has a point about it being alienating to be ruled over by another ethnic group.

Yeah, but I'm not joining any political movement. I'm just getting the fuck out as soon as I can.

>feeding the troll

>pale, ghastly, cold and sick looking white people
it's the NYT alright

>expecting society to automatically accept you
Fuck off, you self-entitled brat and grow the fuck up.

I'm not so sure the early parts of the book do the handwaiving: Hoffer admits both that movements can make beneficial progress as well as cause detriment, and that progress won't come without movements. I don't think he's against movements per se, but rather trying to explain why they comprise such a quirky mixture.
I like to keep it in mind when browsing Sup Forums. I don't stop reading Sup Forums because of it, but I like to keep it in mind as a counterbalance to the weirdness here.

>expecting society to automatically accept you

I didn't imply that at all. In fact, I suggested the opposite. I worked hard to get where I am right now, so the society that rejected me for decades is getting virtually fuck all for me, even if I have to pay one final tax upon cashing out before leaving for good. Society doesn't have to accept me "automatically" (whatever you mean by that) but nobody should be surprised when people who were rejected by said society finally decide to check out.

People who read it do the hand waving, not Hoffer

Our real issue is with the brown low iqs of the world taking over. I'm fine with creating pale skinmed half asian/half white chads who are high iq (pic related)

Off-topic but relevant reminder that Le Dashing Fighter Pilot Mestizo makes use of the slur "pasty" to describe a Northern European less than 5 minutes into the latest Goy Wars movie

>purposefully photoshopped out the fact that Asian male-white female couples are actually on top of that list

Man you guys are mad pathetic. Also lol @ cartoon, implying hapa males look anywhere close to white

I love how you also left out the biggest one of all. Neckbeard white males or the altright become that due to their lack of romantic success.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watsonville_riots
White males are literally the saltiest men on earth when it comes to being incel.

fucking hell i remember seeing that

We have one problem. The only ones that produce halfsian Chads are asian men. So unless you're willing to chemically castrate everyone here, I'd say your full of shit.

As far as High IQ goes, it would lower the IQ of the asian race if anything. Avergage IQ + high IQ = Super IQ? I dont think that's how polymorphic traits work.

Nah, I'd rather live among white people than Asians

Obviously.

Tke thw yellowpill

I dont see a problem with this since white women dont want to be with white men so they are going for women who want them , props to them.

>white women dont want to be with white men
White men marry outside their race more than white women

FPBP

Dammit I love woofgirls/wangirls posted on this board.

And why is that? Because they have such a high standard for men of their own race that it makes it hard to get them.

Then you're part of the problem.

Not surprised to see you're a fellow leaf. Probably voting Singh in the next GE, I'm sure.

Cuz Jamal and Achmed love leaving single-mom Stacies who fuck them before wedlock

I just want you guys to know watching you be so pathetic that racial purity is the thing you have to cling to for self worth is funny as fuck.

That doesn't make any sense
That's at least coherent.

You cunts should head over to r/hapa
reddit.com/r/hapas/
The autism and beta rage is greater than anything on /r9k/, its fucking hilarious.

How much a mutt you are to not understand a simple english words?

>They only date white men that they have a high standard for
>Ergo, they are unattainable to white men

reddit.com/r/hapas/

Finest evidence against race-mixing I've ever seen.

Seems like r/Hapas has become the leader of the anti-Trump movement just like their master Count Kalergi

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6ewmgr/was_count_kalergi_the_1920s_eurasiantiger/

attractive people have cute babies, regardless of race

Jokes on them, I have a nigger and khazar fetish.

>1 hour ago
Obvious plant, but fags here will fall for it.

>The article is about people who complain about the displacement of white people having non-white children
You mean all the shills who do concern trolling about how they have an Asian gf, and don't know how to reconcile it with being a white nationalist?
They've constructed the narrative.

I'm with a cute Asian girl because the competition for cute white girls is just too fierce.
Only Chads and richfags get to smash prime white pussy.
I'm a victim of the system.

At least you're honest and consistent about it.

I often hear "white women are just nasty ass whores who sleep around!"

and

"white women have too high standards! they only want chad!"

Well nigga which is it? Do they have high standards or not? Cuz those 2 statements seem rather contradictory.

More like finest evidence against ugly men reproducing I have ever seen.

Ugly white men get enabled by these asian women because asian men are basically women with a peniz

>Fetish for non-jew propaganda
Shut It Down!!!!

>but I don't give a fuck if I end up with a Latina or Asian.

Same with me. It's either an Israeli, Slav, Latina, or asian woman for me.

anime is Jew propaganda you retard

Id rather be childless then making hapas.
Except maybe if id emigrate to the US for whatever reason. Muttening there would make no difference.

>Sexism

Shitlib detected

In case anybody was bothered to actually read the article, the people they list as Alt-Right are actually Alt-Lite, like based stickman.

Don't actually fall for this shit.

This post was meant for the OP. sorry.

The two aren't contradictory. The whores just all jump on the same few dicks.

Northeast Asians aren't particularly high IQ compared to whites. Only a few IQ points higher on average in their native countries. Only Ashkenazi Jews are exceptional in this regard.